Legacy: Equilibrium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,780 Followers

"Harder damn it, you know I like it harder." Mom begged.

I picked up speed until I was pounding her. The chair reacted to my thrusts and was shaking as I continued. Mom cursed a blue streak as she got close to climaxing. To my utter surprise the cat had the nerve to critique my form. I flipped him off as mom let out a wail. Her climax was strong enough to nearly push me over the edge. I pulled out and waited for her to recover. We spent what was left of the night fucking. The demonic energy gave me an unearthly vitality. I tucked mom into my bed and washed up.

"You fucked her for nearly four hours straight. You still have a tail. They tricked you Thomas."

"I think I knew it was permanent when she gave me the damn tattoo."

"Good, I was worried you liked looking like Hell Boy. I love Ron Perlman and all, but this crosses a line."

"I am open to suggestions."

"Work for the succubus and hold onto all the favors you can. Cash them in to get rid of the demonic taint."

"Agreed."

I could almost make out a look of relief on the cat's face. I dried off and I had to admit trying to dry my tail felt weird. I made a startling discovery when I reached the tip of my tail. It was damn sensitive and sent a jolt through me that was almost sexual. I wasn't paying attention when I came out of the bathroom and ran smack into Violet. She stared at me and I saw her eyes drift to my tail.

"Thomas... why do you have a tail? Why are you RED? Gods... is that all you?"

I let her ramble before I explained what had happened. I made the mistake in telling Violet that the tip of my tail was sensitive. Suddenly she had a new toy and I had to endure her playing with it. I was fine with her stroking it but god damn when she put the tip in her mouth it felt like a blow job. I tried to complain but that was useless. When she got something in her head or in this case in her mouth it was game over. I clamped a hand over mouth to keep from moaning and further encouraging her.

"You like it," Violet purred. "I can tell. You cock is hard as a rock. Men are so silly. I wonder..."

"Wait, what the hell are you... UNNNNN damn it Violet..."

"Your tail fits my ass perfectly. Can you move it?"

Now that it was buried in Violet's ass I could control my tail. It felt like another cock. The longer it was inside of her the more sensitive it became. Violet shifted onto her hands and knees while I simply sat on the edge of the bed with my back to her. Mom stirred and opened her eyes. She blinked and stared at the scene before her.

"Figures." Mom declared making a face. "Violet would figure that out. How does it feel?"

"Amazing." Violet moaned.

"Not you silly girl, I know you are enjoying yourself. Thomas, what is it like?"

"Strangely sensitive. It's like another cock. It is strange though. I couldn't control it until sis put it inside her ass."

Mom chuckled while Violet continued to rock her hips and fuck herself with my tail. Gods that sounds so strange. Mom informed me that I had a fully functional tail that I was in trouble. With a little practice I might be able to make this work. Well, at least until I got rid of my demonic taint. I didn't like the thought of dying with this taint on my body and soul. The weirdest part of the day was yet to come. Violet was panting as she rocked her hips. We cried out together, but it was a dry climax for me. I shook from the intensity but none of the messy aftermath. Strange didn't even begin to describe how I felt. I spoke rune's name once more and returned to normal. I put my robe back on and headed down and out of the house. I prowled the garden and shunned any attempt at conversation. I felt poisoned but in a different way. The taint I had drawn out of Victoria was pale in comparison. A world of dark chi couldn't match up to what I felt coursing through my veins.

"I had a dalliance with a demon once." Sorcerer cat said without me prompting. "It was a mad affair that left me broken and alone. I had made poor choices and it had cost me. I feared for my soul. If I died, then I would have been damned and a demon in the after life. But after the emotional anguish passed I came up with a way of getting rid of it."

"Fine... how did you purge your soul of the curse oh great and wise Sorcerer?"

"Smart ass," the cat chuckled. "I used my new found demonic gifts against hell itself. I found people in need of diabolical aide and helped them out. I had them sign contracts and when it was over with I burned the contracts and released them."

"That must have really pissed off a few demons."

"Enough that they sent my lover to revoke my abilities."

"How the hell do I find people stupid enough to sell their souls?"

"There is a technique that you should be able to master."

"Thanks asshole cat."

"Don't thank me yet. You have a lot of work to do."

I had a sudden thought and raced back to my room. The hologram of Tai stood next to my smart watch. She seemed to be one step ahead of me. She was programmed to monitor my health so perhaps she had some idea how I could correct this situation. I was asked to stand in front of the watch and she did a thorough scan of my body. As she crunched the numbers I decided to pay Katarina a visit to get her view on things. She was the only other sibling that could perform magic. I walked down the hall and knocked on her door.

"Come in." She said, and I opened the door. "Master... why did you... my door is always open to you. It is good to see you on your feet. How are you feeling?"

I was about to tell her about the cacodemon when Lily strode in with her hands cupping her breasts.

"I think they are getting big... Shifu!" Lily cried as she dropped to her knees. "Forgive me Shifu!"

"Why the hell is everyone walking on eggshells around me?"

"You are the head of this family." Katarina offered.

"You are my Master!" Lily declared.

"God damn it," I cursed feeling the helplessness engulfing me. "I want a family not a bunch of strangers cowering when I walk into the fucking room!" I stopped and closed my eyes. "I am sorry guys... I have a lot on my plate now, forgive me."

I felt Katarina's arms slip around my waist from behind. She simply held me, and I felt a sense of peace. Lily got to her feet and pressed her naked breasts against my chest. I held onto her and told them both about Bambi and Glasya. Katarina gasped when she heard Glasya's name. She let go of me and went to her dresser and picked up her jewelry box. Katarina carried the box to her bed and upended the contents onto her mattress. She set the box aside and picked through her jewelry. She held up a pale colored ring. It looked as if it were made from ivory or mother of pearl. It had a queer sheen to it. She tossed it to me and I instinctively snatched it out of the air. I dropped it almost immediately. It had burned me, and I stared at the palm of my hand in disbelief.

"It is worse than I thought." Katarina whispered. "I need to consult the books."

Indigo Dreams:

Katarina left Lily and I alone to do research on my condition. I promised her some alone time when she was finished to inspire her.

"Shifu," Lily said bowing to the Sorcerer cat. "Is something wrong Master?"

I looked at the cat and he paused before fleeing the room. What the hell? He left without a biting remark. Maybe he was just meandering. I left Katarina to her research with Lily in tow. We returned to my room and I plopped down on my bed. Lily stood in front of me cupping her breasts. I smiled as I looked them over.

"Yeah, I think they are a bit bigger. Are they any more sensitive?"

"Now that you mention it, my nipples are a tad more sensitive."

"Show me."

"MMMMM, yes Master... watch me."

Lily wiggled out of her PJ bottoms revealing her shaved sex. She had gone from trimming her pussy to shaving it outright. Lily cupped her breasts and kneaded them. Her hips gyrated as she teased herself. I glanced at the open doorway and grinned. I never knew she was a closet exhibitionist. She reached down with one hand and gently pulled her labia apart. Her pussy was wet already. I took out my cock and she shivered seeing my erection. Lily watched as I leisurely stroked my cock and she worked two fingers into her snug pussy even as she teased a nipple into submission.

"Do you like what you are seeing Master?" She asked and then giggled. "Of course, you do, look how hard you are."

The slippery sounds her fingers made we so damn lewd. I moved to a sitting position on the floor for a better angle at the show. Lily placed a foot on the bed giving me an unrestricted view of her sex. She abandoned teasing her breast and used both hands on her pussy now. One hand held her lips open while the other fingered it. Her shy quiet nature was gone, and a cock hungry slut stood above me.

"I am going to impale my poor little pussy on that fine cock of yours."

She was panting and shaking now. Her hips bucked as she climaxed. I half expected her to collapse but she managed to keep her feet. I crooked a finger and she turned around and pressed her pussy against my face. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and feasted on her pussy juices. Lily ground against me as she whimpered.

"Oh yeah..." she moaned slipping into Cantonese. "Oh god... OH... hey kitty!"

"It is good to see you two spending time together," I heard not able to see the cat since my view was gorgeously obstructed.

"Of course, we are," Lily replied grinding a little harder now. "You saw us earlier."

"What are you talking about silly girl? I just woke up from my midmorning nap."

"Huh?" Lily gasped as my lips found her clit. "Oh, that's it! I saw you Shifu. I even greeted you."

"Do I need to repeat myself? I just woke up a minute ago. You are clearly mistaken or..."

"Or what?"

"Someone or something was impersonating me." The Sorcerer cat said just before he raced out of the room.

I only half heard the conversation as I worked four fingers into Lily. I eased two into her slit and then wiggled those into her ass and the other two into her pussy. I fingered both her holes as she cried out and begged me to make her cum again. The damn feline returned and informed us that an unknown smell was detected in the Russian's room. I slammed my fingers into Lily wanting to make her climax before we went looking for the source of the alien scent. Lily's body began to shake and thirty seconds later she howled as she came.

"Finally!" Asshole Cat declared as I withdrew my fingers and we disentangled ourselves. "Follow me."

"Lead the way."

We followed the one-time Taoist Sorcerer directly to Katarina's room. From there he sniffed the floor and followed the trail left by the unknown visitor up to the attic. I hadn't explored this part of the house yet. There were a surprising numbers crates, chests, and large boxes. There was also signs that someone or something was living up here. A nest had been constructed that was comprised of an old mattress, several blankets, and dirty dishes. It was Lily that noticed the subtle movement in the opposing corner.

"We have company." She whispered. "Don't be afraid. We don't mean you any harm." She said addressing our guest.

"What can I do to help?" I asked, and I sensed a wave of confusion radiate from our visitor. "I felt that. How can I feel that?"

"You touched me," came a voice like liquid sex. "Don't you remember Master?"

"That voice..." I gasped painfully aware of my arousal.

"My nipples hurt," Lily gasped.

"I'll be damned. Where did they find you?" Sorcerer Cat exclaimed.

Before our visitor could respond she, and she was female, dashed off screaming in my mind 'Demon'! The psychic impact left me on my knees feeling as if I had been felled by a lead pipe to the back of my skull. When I recovered, I was on my knees dry heaving. I cursed as I got to my feet. Lily was next to me wearing that dutiful servant expression on her face.

"They both raced off a few minutes ago."

"All I remember is hearing someone scream demon and then I felt sick and fell out." I explained.

I staggered to the door still feeling like a truck hit me. I managed a controlled stumble down the steps to the second floor. I was leaning against the bannister when the front door opened so hard it was nearly ripped from its hinges. Mom and Sorcerer Cat stood in the open portal staring outward. Mom began barking orders and the cat slunk off. Melody and Serena grabbed car keys as they left. By the time I reached the first floor my head had cleared.

"What the hell."

"Exactly," Mom declared. "I've sent them for rock salt. We need to demon proof the house until you get things straightened out. I will not have demons popping in uninvited. Go talk to Katarina, she has a solution. It is up to you to make it happen."

I had never seen my mother so pissed before. There was an equal amount of fear interwoven in there. I caught up with Katarina in the kitchen. I needed caffeine and she was pouring a glass of wine. We sat down, and she slid the tablet computer at me. I turned it to face me and read the web site she had selected. The article talked about a religious relic known as the Ring of Solomon. The story behind it was short and sweet. The Jewish god had given the king a ring to control Djinns and Demons. In some cultures, they were indistinguishable but in Judeo Christian belief they were separate and distinct. Demons were fallen angels while Djinns were the third race that god had created in the beginning. Djinns were elemental beings that were once free and roamed the places humans found inhospitable. Solomon used the ring to force the Djinn to build him a great city named Iram. It was also known at the City of a Thousand Pillars.

"I wonder if Prestor John knows where it could be found?" I muttered aloud.

"South America," Qadira said from behind me. "The ring of Solomon can be found there."

"Let me guess, granddad wants the ring."

"Wanted, no longer," she said as she sat in my lap. "A cousin of mine wanting to earn the king's favor went after it and never returned."

"Let me guess, zombies." I said, and she shook her head.

"Nazis, that is why they fled there after the war. They found politicians willing to shelter them while they sought out a weapon to rekindle the fire of hate. With the power of the djinns on their side they would be unstoppable. They failed, they all failed."

"Must be one hell of a guardian."

"Don't be so casual about this. Whatever guards the ring is without mercy."

"Maybe I can reclaim my soul along the way. I fucked up." I said and told her what had happened. "I am sorry."

"Have you told Scarlett?" Snow asked from the doorway.

"Not yet." I said seeing a fierce hunger in her eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, hunger pains... I haven't eaten yet today."

"You need to take care of yourself." I said, and her features softened. "How are you two settling in?"

"Fine." Qadira said wiggling in my lap.

"Tiffany and the others have made me feel at home." Snow added. "I want to help."

"So, do I." Qadira demanded.

It was useless to argue. All my sisters wanted to help me. I decided that after Snow had eaten we could get together and brainstorm. I left and told them I needed time to think. Qadira was obviously disappointed but understood. I returned to my room to find mom... er... Eleanor sitting on my bed. I closed the door behind me as I entered. I sat next to her and awkward silence ensued.

"Have you ever heard of post partem depression?" She asked, and I nodded. "My sister gave birth to you and she was never the same. The strain left her unstable and dangerous. She attacked Keisha and that is how she ended up the way she did. Vic was in the process of cornering me when father intervened. He banished her and that was worse than the pain she was suffering. We heard rumors of course and then followed her Hollywood career for years."

"She's been avoiding me." I stated staring down at my feet. "I understand why things happened. I want her to know that I am okay and want to get to know her."

"OH, Thank God!" Victoria's voice came from beneath the bed. "Gotcha!"

I nearly cried out when she grabbed my ankle playfully. She wiggled from underneath my bed. While mom was casually dressed Victoria was wearing a mesh body stocking. Her hair, nails, and make up were done to perfection. She stopped in her tracks and ended up sitting on the floor in front of me.

"What is bothering you?" Victoria asked.

I told them. I informed them of the family meeting that was about to occur once Snow had fed. I didn't miss the look of alarm when I mentioned Snow and eating. They didn't tell me why they just let me continue about Glasya and Bambi. I let it go for now, but I told them about my fears and the demonic taint. Eleanor appeared equally concerned while Victoria seemed more confused about my terror concerning drinking demon blood. She didn't voice her thoughts, so I let her think it over.

"We are gathered downstairs Thomas," Qadira said from the door way. "Did I interrupt things Vic? I am sorry."

"It's all good," my birth mother replied. "I'm gonna suck him off later."

"Don't stop there," the dusky skinned beauty added. "His cock is amazing. Since you share your sister's proclivity for anal he'll tear you up. Just sayin'."

"Let's get this over with." I said as I got to my feet but Qadira shook her head.

"The girls need to talk first, please be patient with us." Eleanor added.

"Of course."

I was left alone. I turned on the television and watched the aftermath of the non-explosion in the small town in South Africa. It was frightening to think that someone or something had killed so many people using a technique unknown to most of the experts that were being interviewed. I checked emails and surfed the net trying to pass the time. I checked my HUD and bit back a curse when I discovered a half hour had passed. It was time to see what was going on. I slipped off my shoes and slipped silently down the back stairs. I could hear the giggles and laughter from my sisters. I was surprised to hear Tai's voice dominating the conversation.

"If you will check your devices you will see that I have integrated a small app into them allowing me to monitor your schedules. I have used your calendars to work out a fair and even schedule for time with Master Thomas. You will see that to give him enough down time to recover some of you are going to have to double or even triple up. Everyone will have one on one time with him. Please take a look at your modified calendars and tell me what you think."

The voices were softer now as they spent time looking at their time with me. I never realized how important I was to all of them. There were a few questions about entire weekends that were free, and Tai explained that time had to be allocated to Scarlett. There were several 'ohs' from them and they fell silent again. I realized at that moment that none of them were dating anyone else. My family was in fact my harem of willing beauties. The word harem stuck in my mind. Unlike a Middle Eastern version, they all had jobs or careers and I hadn't married any of them. They were family after all and it wouldn't be fair to them. I hoped in time they might find and meet partners that made them happy. It was something I was going to have to deal with at some point.

"I have an announcement." Eleanor said as she stood. "I don't know how to say this, so I'll just put it out there. I'm pregnant."

The reaction among the others was a mixed bag. My sisters seemed quite happy with the announcement. However, there was a palatable tension between the Sisters Three. Victoria and Keisha were quiet and thoughtful.

"Does he know?" Tiffany asked.

"He does now," Tai announced as she revealed my proximity.

I walked into the dining room and everyone rushed to their feet and took turns embracing me. Eleanor simply beamed with pride. I placed my hand on her belly and felt the power of my unborn child. A shadow passed over me as I thought of her enduring what Victoria went through.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,780 Followers
123456...8