Legacy's Side Effect

Story Info
SG-1 explores a creepy planet.
11.8k words
4.49
80.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doberman
Doberman
11 Followers

This story is based on the characters from the TV show, STARGATE SG-1. This is not meant as an infringement on their copyright of the series, but fulfills the fantasy of mature audiences only.

(This story contains scenes of sex, rape, lesbian.)

If these topics disturb you in any way, do not read on. If on the other hand, you enjoy such situations, enjoy.

* * * * *

Cast

Colonel Jack O'Neill - Richard Dean Anderson
Doctor Daniel Jackson - Michael Shanks
Major Samantha Carter - Amanda Tapping
Doctor Janet Fraiser - Teryl Rothery
Teal'c - Christopher Judge
General Hammond - Don S. Davis
Doctor Mackenzie

"Legacy" Episode Synopsis

Episode starts with SG-1 exploring a creepy planet. Daniel notes that the hallway is of an advanced design but that it has been stripped and deserted. They come to a sealed door and Teal'c informs his teammates that it is of an ancient Goa'uld design. He then finds a way to open the door.

Inside they find nine dead, decaying corpses. Carter stoops down next to one and notices a Goa'uld entry mark on the person's neck, so they can safely assume the bodies were once Goa'uld hosts.

Teal'c identifies a crest on a nearby table as belonging to the Linveress, a 'minor league' of Goa'ulds who challenge the System Lords.

Daniel finds one of those Goa'uld tablet- thingies that change wording when you wave a controller (Page Turning Device) in front of it. Anyway, he waves the PTD in front of the tablet but nothing happens. He does, however, report feeling something brush past him.

"OK," O'Neil says. "That's it. Lets head home. We'll leave the corpses to the medical containment unit."

Next we see Daniel coming out of the shower. He looks up, alarmed, as he hears someone call his name. He looks all around the room but there's nobody there. Leaving the shower room he notices Major Samantha Carter approaching.

Though you couldn't make it out under all of her military wear, Samantha Carter is a strikingly beautiful woman. Her blonde hair and blue eyes just adds to her sexual beauty. Being a career officer, she is in great physical shape. With hardly any excess body fat, she has sensual curves to her body, and fantastic tits that would make any man water for them.

"Did you just call me, just now?" He asked her.

"No, wasn't me" she responds. "Daniel, are you okay?"

"Oh yeah," he answers, slightly confused. "Yeah sure."

Doctor Fraiser, the beautiful petite brunette head of the medical staff for the SG-Teams, announces after her examination that the Goa'uld were dead before the hosts were. Unfortunately she can't examine the Goa'uld corpses because there are no dead bodies to examine.

"They rapidly decay and are absorbed by the host," Doctor Fraiser explains. "Each dead Goa'uld leaves behind a protein marker inside the host when a Goa'uld dies. This protein marker records that the person was once a host, such as the marker left inside Major Carter from the Touk'ra Jolinar."

The briefing continues with various speculations as to who might have killed these Goa'ulds. O'Neil suggests the Ritu, Teal'c suggests the System Lords. General Hammond instructs Doctor Jackson to keep trying to translate the tablet.

During the debriefing, however, Daniel Jackson has been on edge and is particularly interested in the Stargate that's dialing up. After the meeting he rushes to the window as the Stargate engages and sees the members of SG-7. And what he sees is the returning team looking exactly like the corpses that they found on the planet. He glances at Jack to see no reaction from him, and when he looks again everyone is completely normal.

Cut to Daniel inside his room attempting to translate the tablet. He refines one of his translations from 'attack' to 'enter by infiltration'. While he concentrates on his work he suddenly hears the Stargate dialing, but the sound is coming from inside his closet. He cautiously approaches it and opens the doors. He is confronted with a Gate horizon inside it. Confused by this, he reaches into the horizon, only to be grabbed by the same corpse he's been seeing everywhere.

Daniel blacks out and wakes up in the infirmary with Colonel Jack O'Neil peering down at him.

"Hi," Jack asks. "So, you want to tell me what happened?"

"Do you believe in ghosts, Jack?" Daniel asks.

"No," Jack responds. "Can't say that I do."

"Neither do I," Daniel replies. "So there has to be a logical reason behind this."

Daniel hesitantly tells Jack what he saw in his closet. Not surprisingly, Jack doesn't buy it, and from the looks on his face, neither does Daniel.

The SG-1 team, minus Daniel discusses this situation. Doctor Fraiser and Doctor Mackenzie are running some tests as to the possible side effects of Gate travel. Doctor Mackenzie points out that Colonel O'Neil has been suffering from headaches lately.

"That's besides the point," Jack responds. "Besides, lots of people suffer from headaches."

Worried that gating is hazardous to his peoples mental health, General Hammond recalls all off-world teams. He also orders all SG-Teams to stand-down until they can figure out what's going on.

"It is possible that Doctor Jackson is suffering from schizophrenia," Doctor Mackenzie announces. "The symptoms that he is displaying match all too well."

"While the mental condition doesn't run in Daniel's family," Doctor Fraiser adds. "It is possible it can be brought on by stressful environment. Can anyone here say that Gate travel isn't stressful?"

It is decided that SG-1 will keep an eye on Daniel and let him get some rest. But they are instructed to be careful in case he gets dangerous to them, or to himself.

Jack is entertaining Daniel in the VIP room with a game of chess. Daniel wins (albeit complaining that he could've won two moves ago), and Jack suggests a game of gin. Daniel walks over to the closet to get the cards and hears the sound of the Gate dialing again, just like he had back in his room. He opens the closet, expecting he'll find the same thing there he did the last time, but nothing is inside.

Returning to the table, they begin setting up the game. However, before they can start, Daniel hears that nasty squeaking sound the Goa'ulds make. He looks up and sees a Goa'uld climbing around on Jack's arm.

Jack, remaining oblivious to the creature, deals the cards while Daniel does his best to ignore the fact that Jack is about to be attacked by the creepy, slimy Goa'uld.

When the worm finally enters Jack, he's still oblivious to it and Daniel lunges at him to remove it.

The StarGate Command doctors believe that Doctor Jackson as suffered a breakdown. The scene moves to a mental institution where we see the remaining member of SG-1 approaching the door to Daniel's padded cell room. They enter the white, padded room where Daniel is lying on the ground, shaking.

He can't see very well since they took his glasses to prevent him from injuring himself. SG-1, in particular, Samantha Carter who seems on the verge of tears during this whole scene, is upset with this sight. This is especially visible when Daniel starts crying in front of them. He apologizes profusely to his friends.

They talk for awhile, Daniel says the Goa'uld are infiltrating the people in the base. He scrambles raving albeit very restrained psychotic, hides in a corner, and sees that nasty corpse standing next to Teal'c.

"There is no one next to me, Doctor Jackson," Teal'c tells him.

Daniel tries to attack the hallucinatory corpse. Teal'c grabs him and Daniel sees an iridescent little glob of goo leave him and enter Teal'c.

The doctors have no choice but to medicate Daniel in order to restrain him. In the midst of this Daniel hears another disembodied voice, Ma'Chello's voice, 'thanking him for delivering him to the vile Goa'uld'.

SG-1 returns to the SGC. More problems arise, however, when Teal'c keels over.

Back at the asylum, Daniel is having a sudden revelation about Ma'Chello and his killing devices

Teal'c is taken to the SG- Infirmary."Teal'c's larvae is dying," Doctor Fraiser announces. "We have a day, maybe two, before the larval Goa'uld and Teal'c die. I'd connect this with Daniel's, except the symptoms just don't match. We don't know what to do to help Teal'c."

Daniel, meanwhile, is trying to fight the drugs out of his system so he can think clearly again. He declares himself cured and tells Doctor Mackenzie and ask him to contact the SGC and find out if Teal'c is sick. If Teal'c is, in fact, sick, then Daniel demands to talk to Colonel O'Neil.

Doctor Mackenzie reluctantly agrees to this. At the base, General Hammond informs Colonel O'Neil of Daniel's request, and O'Neil takes off to talk to him.

Daniel explains his theory that Ma'Chello must have developed some kind of Goa'uld killing device and that's what's been making him go nuts. If it invades a normal person, as opposed to a Goa'uld host, it just gives the person schizophrenic symptoms (i.e. hallucinations, hearing things, yadda- yadda-yadda). If, however, it invades a Goa'uld host, it kills the Goa'uld. Since the iridescent blob passed from Daniel to Teal'c, Daniel is better and now Teal'c is the one who's sick.

Jack brings Daniel back to the SG- Infirmary where Sam is waiting.

"How can that be Daniel?" She says. "Ma'Chello has been dead for the past six months, while these corpses have only been dead one month."

"Well then, maybe Ma'Chello planted the killing things months before. Maybe even years," Daniel counters. "Just waiting for a Goa'uld to come along and free them."

"Like a land mine," Jack interjects.

"Yes!' Daniel agrees. "Yes, exactly. People are still being maimed by mines from World War One, even though those that laid them have long since died."

"We crated and catalogued everything that we brought back of Ma'Chello's to Area- 51," Sam suggests. "Maybe if we look through it we may see something familiar."

From this point forward is where my story diverges from the one that you all saw during the regular broadcast. Hope you enjoy this alternate storyline which I call "Legacy's Side Effect".

Legacy's Side Effect Chapter One

The SG-1 team scans the computer files of Ma'Chello's inventions for something that might look familiar to them.

"Right there!" Colonel Jack O'Neil exclaims, seeing one of the Ga'ould reading pad on the computer's screen.

"I picked that up in the Linveress chamber," Daniel Jackson mumbles.

"Why did he make so many Page Turning Devices?" Doctor Fraiser asked.

"Could be our land mines," Major Samantha Carter answers.

It took a few hours to get those items delivered into the Mountain Base from Area-51.

Doctor Fraiser, Major Carter and Colonel O'Neil moved into the isolation room to investigate the suspicious PTDs more closely.

Sam and Doctor Fraiser slip their arms into the isolation gloves of a smaller containment chamber, where the Ma'Chello PTDs were waiting for them.

"On the right is the PTD from Linveress," Doctor Fraiser dictated as she conducted the examination of the device. "And the one on the left is from Area-51."

"They look exactly like the one's we found on Argos," Carter observed. "The Linveress Ga'oulds probably thought that it was one of their own."

"Good way to hide a mine," Jack added.

"Yeah!" Sam agreed with her commander. "Question is, how do we set it off?"

Sam tries tapping on the PTD with an instrument to see if a reaction can be caused. But nothing happened.

"Okay, uhm!" Doctor Fraiser considers what else they could try next. "Lets see what happens when we use it on the reading tablet."

Sam passes the PTD over the tablet and ten glowing organism seem to seep out of the PTD itself. These creatures look a lot like fast moving slugs.

"There they are," Doctor Fraiser exclaims. "I'm counting five... eight... ten. Ten all together. So, if all of the PTDs are the same, we're looking at ten per device."

"That explains how I got infected," Daniel interjects from behind the observation window of the hot-room. "There were nine Ga'oulds on Linveress..."

"And when you activated the device," Sam completed his thought. "The last one found its way into you."

"Okay then," Doctor Fraiser turns her attention back to the slugs. "Lets see if we can immobilize one and put it under the scope."

The ten slugs scurry around the glove-box, but amazingly they pass through its walls and gloves effortlessly.

Four of them crawl over Sam's body, while Doctor Fraiser is invaded by three of the Ga'Ould hunting slugs. Both women pull their arms out of the glove-box in a panic.

"Gloves are breached!" Doctor Fraiser exclaims excitedly, urgently pulling her hands out of the gloves.

"Woah!" Is Carter's response, as she desperately tries to brush off the creatures.

But its too late for both of them. The slugs have already infiltrated their bodies. The remaining four creatures scurry across the room and invade Jack's body as well.

The creatures can be seen as they travel under their skins.

"Great!" Jack says sarcastically.

General Hammond joins Doctor Jackson in the observation booth.

"We have a breach," Daniel informs the General.

"Is there any chance of further contamination to the Base?" The General asked the three infected officers.

"Judging by what happened to Daniel Sir," Doctor Fraiser explains. "As long as we stay in here. That we don't go near anybody else. The Base is probably secure."

The General orders the remaining medical staff to the observation booth of the hot- room to help in the crisis.

"Anything we can do from in here?" Jack asked.

"Nothing Colonel," Doctor Fraiser answered him. "All of the specimens are inside of us. Since we are infected by multiple organisms, we can expect our symptoms to be rapidly acute."

Chapter Two

Doctor Fraiser slumps to the floor in despair of their predicament. Having witnessed how these creatures affected Doctor Jackson, and what was to overcome them soon.

"I'd like to apologize in advance," Colonel O'Neil responds sarcastically, though honestly, to their predicament. "For anything I might say, or do, that may be construed as offensive as I slowly go, NUTS!"

"Likewise Colonel," Doctor Fraiser concurs.

Within moments Jack and the doctor begin feeling the first effects of the creatures that have invaded their bodies. It starts with their vision blurring. All the while, Major Carter seems unaffected by any side-effects that the others are experiencing. Sam approaches her two fallen comrades in concern.

"Colonel?" Sam ask, then turns towards the doctor. "Janet?"

"Carter?" Jack ask wearily, as he sees her blurring face before him.

"Sir," Carter responds. "There's nothing wrong with me, sir."

"Sam," Daniel interjects through the speakers. "You've got four of those things in you."

"Well, I..." she responds, puzzled herself. "I know that. But I feel fine."

Just then, Colonel O'Neil crashes to the floor.

"You... you're not seeing..." Jack questions Sam. "Or hearing any of this stuff?"

Jack is of course referring to the blurred visions that he is experiencing.

"No sir," Carter answers him. "I feel completely normal. Somehow, I must be immune to them."

The other Base physicians finally arrive in the observation booth. After an update on the crisis from General Hammond, they begin to consider what they can do to assist.

"Doctor Fraiser," Doctor Mackenzie calls out via the intercom. "What can I do to assist?"

"Uh!?" She responds. "Not much I'm afraid."

"Doctor," Carter interrupts. "There's nothing wrong with me. Sir, I'd like Doctor Mackenzie to... to take some test on me. Maybe he can figure out why I seem to be immune."

"I'm afraid that's not possible Major," General Hammond breaks in. "That would jeopardize another person from being contaminated, if not the entire base."

Inside the observation booth, they confer for a few moments. Trying to consider that options still available to them in this emergency.

"Doctor Mackenzie will stay here," the General informs Sam. "We'll get whoever else you think that might be able to help. But you're going to have to figure it out from in there Major Carter."

"I understand Sir," Carter acknowledges his decision.

She turns and starts pacing, when a sharp pain hits her temples. As powerful a migraine as she had ever felt.

"Woah!" She exclaims. "I think I spoke too soon."

"What's wrong?" Daniel ask, concerned.

"Yeow God!" Sam tries to describe her symptoms. "Something's happening."

Just then, the leech-like creatures seep out of her ear. They glop to the ground like globs of goo. One after another they land on the ground and seemingly die.

Carter experimentally prods at them, getting no reaction.

"I think they're dead," Sam informs them. "Daniel, I could have sworn that I heard..."

"Ma'Chello!" Daniel finishes her sentence.

"Yes," Sam agrees with him. "He told me that 'my Ga'Ould captor was dead'. But I... I don't have a Ga'Ould."

"You did," Daniel says after a moments thought.

Carter takes a moment to reflect on that statement.

"That has to be it," Carter concludes. "Janet said that when a Ga'Ould dies, it dissolves into a host and leaves a unique protein marker."

"Then, the Ga'Ould killing inventions died because they detected the protein marker," Daniel ask.

Carter confirms his conclusion by shacking her head 'yes'.

Now with an apparent solution in sight, Sam approaches a now shacking Doctor Fraiser lying on the floor.

"Janet," Carter ask. "Can you hear me?" She pauses. "Can we extract my blood and inject it into everyone that is infected?"

"No, your blood types don't match," Doctor Mackenzie interrupts. "You'd have to separate the protein from the rest of the blood."

"Okay," Sam understands the details. "Ho... how do I do that?"

Doctor Mackenzie give Major Carter an extensive list on the reasons why she couldn't possibly do that. He goes on to explain the lack of the necessary equipment in the hot-room that she is confined in. Then, he goes on into the amount of time that it would require to separate the right protein markers. Not to mention identifying the specific marker itself.

"Okay, okay," Carter shakes her head in frustration. "I get the point."

"Cent... centrifuge," Doctor Fraiser utters shakily from the floor.

"What?" Sam rushes to Janet. "What about the centrifuge?"

Doctor Mackenzie soon realizes what Doctor Fraiser is trying to convey to them.

"If you can separate your plasma from your red cells," Doctor Mackenzie explains quickly. "We can use that. There won't be any need to locate the specific protein. We'll simply inject them all into them."

Sam starts to work immediately on drawing her own blood in order to retrieve her plasma. This plasma is hoped to free her comrades of Ma'Chello's Ga'Ould killing slugs.

While she works frantically on this cure, her two friends were just shaking humps on the floor. Unknown to her, at her back, Doctor Fraiser was stripping off her uniform.

"Hot, so hot," Janet was complaining as she tore at her uniform.

Chapter Three

While Major Samantha Carter was busy concentrating on preparing her blood for the centrifuge to separate the plasma, to be used as a cure for her two comrades, behind her Doctor Janet Fraiser and Colonel Jack O'Neil were falling deeper into a psychotic episode. This was being caused by the Ga'Ould killing slugs that had invaded their bodies.

By now, Doctor Fraiser had literally ripped her shirt off of her chest and was frantically pulling on her bra. Colonel O'Neil was in no better shape, he was rubbing his crotch with one hand while trying to pry open its waistband with the other.

Carter was unaware of what they were doing to themselves, nor were the observers behind the observation booths glass. They were all paying closer attention on how she was doing in her medical preparation, and nobody was keeping an eye on the inflicted patients.

Doberman
Doberman
11 Followers