Legacy's Side Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was just getting finished preparing the test-tubes of her blood for the centrifuge when all hell broke loose.

Jack had reached Janet's position and was ripping her skirt off, just as the petite doctor was crawling towards Sam's position. Before she even got close to Carter, her skirt was pulled off, and her panties were following suit thanks to Jack's pulling and clawing hands. Her tits were hanging under her chest now that her bra had gone the route of her shirt just moments before.

The two inflicted people approached Major Carter's position stealthily, hidden from site by the interments and tables that blocked them from view to the observation booth.

"What now?" Carter asked Doctor Mackenzie, holding up her blood.

"Insert them in the centrifuge and turn it on," he instructed her. "It should only take a few minutes."

She did as instructed, but before she could switch on the centrifuge she was grabbed from behind at her waist and dragged to the floor. When she turned around to see who had assaulted her, she was shocked to see the petite brunette doctor was the culprit. She was also surprised to see her state of undress.

"Janet," she shouted. "Wha... what are you doing? Stop this. Stop it right now."

"Hot, so hot," was all that Janet Fraiser could say.

"Major!" The General shouted in alarm when he saw her being pulled behind the table so suddenly. "Major Carter, is everything all right?"

"Ungh! It's Doctor Fraiser, General," Sam yelled back. "Sh... she seems in a... a state of... of sexual arousal."

Turning back to the others in the observation booth, the General began asking questions.

"I thought that the devices only created a schizophrenic symptom?" He asked.

"Well, General," Doctor Mackenzie interjected. "To be perfectly frank, we only had Doctor Jackson's experience to determine that. It is possible that they will react differently according to the individual."

"Or it might be the number that invaded their bodies that is causing this different reaction," Daniel added.

The General turned back to the window, searching for the three trapped people. But they were hidden from view at the moment.

"Major Carter," he called out. "Are you all right?"

"Ye... yes Sir," she uttered to them. "It's a... a bit of an emb... embarrassing situation though."

"Understood," he told her. "I'm going to switch off the surveillance cameras. No need to traumatize anybody with video of this."

"Tha... thank you Sir," Sam breathed a sigh of relief. 'At least there is that,' she thought to herself.

"I want everybody but Doctor Mackenzie out of the observation booth," the General ordered. "I MEAN NOW, GENTLEMEN!"

As the people evacuated the booth, giving Major Carter and the others some measure of privacy, Sam would now have to try to get back to the centrifuge to switch it on and get what is hoped to be a cure for her comrades.

She turned her attention back to Janet who was trying to undo her waistband of her combat pants. She had to continuously pull the doctor's hands away from her pants to save herself from this attack.

"Damn, I'm horny," she heard Jack's voice.

When Samantha looked up, she saw Jack climbing over Janet towards her. His pants down around his ankles and his nine inch cock poking at the Janet's ass as he came closer.

'Oh no!' She screamed in her mind. 'Both of them are in a sexual frenzy.'

Jack landed hard on her, slamming her on her back to the floor. He landed on her in such a position that her arms were pinned to her side by his knees. She was now helpless to prevent Janet from pulling at her pants, while Jack was ripping her shirt off of her chest, exposing her bra confined tits.

She could feel her combat pants sliding down her calves, exposing her panties to the excited doctor.

"Don... don't," Carter pleads. "Please Janet, don't do this. Jack, you have to control yourself, please."

Disregarding her pleas, Jack squeezes her tits painfully, causing her to moan out in agony.

At that same instant, Doctor Fraiser buried her face in Sam's crotch, licking her pussylips hungrily. And all that she can do was squirm anxiously against her captors.Doctor Fraiser began rubbing her hands along Carter's, now exposed calves. She seemed to know what she was doing with her, and Sam begins to wonder about her sexual orientation during her off time.

'Is Janet a lesbian?' She considered that for a moment. 'Or maybe she's bisexual?'

Jack bends over and begins sucking on Carter's exposed tits, taking in one nipple then the other into his mouth. Sam can only squirm more at this double attack that she has to endure. She looks up for any sign of help from the others, but she knows that they couldn't risk coming into the hot-room, for fear on infecting the whole Base with Ma'Chello's slugs.

Whatever is to happen here, she is on her own.

"Ugnnh! Oh God!" She yells out, as Janet bites her clit.

Jack chooses this moment to slide himself higher on her chest. His stiff hot cock is now resting in the cleavage of her tit- mounds. As she looks down Samantha can see the one-eye monster of his cock aimed at her face. She instinctively closes her eyes to protect them.

With her eyes now closed, she wasn't prepare for what happened next. She felt Jack's hand pushing against the side of her tits and crushing his hardon between her two globes. When she opened her eyes to see what was going on, he started rocking himself across her chest. Fucking his cock in and out of her cleavage for a titty-fuck.

Sam was mesmerized at the sight of his cockhead popping in and out of the top of the cleavage, nearly brushing her lips with each stroke.

With her attention drawn to Jack's fucking cock, she was forgetting all about Janet ravishing her pussy. Then she felt her petite friend drive her tongue into her cunt.

"Oh shiiit!" She exclaimed involuntarily. "That feels goood!"

She was losing her self-control over this situation. Though she was no longer being affected by the Ga'Ould killing slugs, she was still human. And now her body was betraying her. She could feel a wetness building between her legs, and she was sure that Janet could smell her by now too. She could feel her nipples stiffening under Jack's manipulating hands.

And the sight of Jack's raging hardon at her face wasn't helping matters any either. She was starting to succumb to her own desires because of their attack on her. She was beginning to wonder how Colonel O'Neil's cock would taste, and his cum. For that matter, she was beginning to wonder what Doctor Fraiser's pussy might taste like. Maybe she'd have a chance to find out for herself at a later date.

"Oh yeah!" Jack groaned. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I love fucking!"

"Mmmmmmmmh!" Doctor Fraiser moaned as she continued licking Carter's cunt.

"Ohhh! Gggoddd!" Carter groans under the double attack.Without any conscious thought, Sam leaned her head forward and licked Jack's cock the next time it poked out of her cleavage. And then again the next time, and the next time after that.

Jack could feel her tongue on his cockhead and decided to change things around a bit. He released her tits and crawled further up her chest, until his cock was at the entrance to Major Carter's mouth.

Samantha realized what he was looking for, and she was too far gone to control herself by now. So, willingly, she parted her lips slightly and let him gain entry to her mouth.

Jack didn't miss this invitation. He lunged forward and shoved half his cock past her lips, into her mouth. Sam choked on that initial lunge. Their present position didn't allow him to enter her throat, so his cock could only hit bottom at the back of her mouth.

Then, without warning, Janet stuck her middle finger up Samantha's ass.

"Ohh!" Carter exclaimed at the surprise intrusion.

She had never had anything up her ass, ever. Though sexually active when she could find the time, she was always against the idea of sodomy. And with her combat training, she never had any problem convincing her sexual partner of the moment to not even consider trying it.

But on this occasion, she found herself helpless to prevent Janet from prodding her anal passage. And being a doctor, Janet knew just what to do to excite the blonde beauty with her finger. She shoved her finger past her first knuckle, while still licking Sam's clit and pussy.

"Mmmmh!" Was all Sam could utter, with her mouth still plugged by Jack's cock.

She found herself lifting her knees off of the ground and opening herself further for Janet. Making it easier for the petite doctor to explore her groin.

Jack grabbed her short hair and pulled her head up higher off the ground. This allowed him to fuck another few inches of cock down her gullet.

Carter could only look up, pleadingly, at him. She began slurping her tongue around his cockhead every chance she had. She knew that she shouldn't be doing this, but she couldn't help herself.

Janet didn't waste any time with subjugating her lover. She buried her finger to the next knuckle, while shoving another in her now gaping pussy. While at the same time she sucked on Sam's blood engorged clit.

Jack reaches behind him and pinches Sam's nipples painfully. But rather than be outraged at his inflicting of pain, she starts to find the pain enjoyable. It excites her more and more. She can just imagine how wet her pussy must look to Janet by now.

"Oh suck it," Jack says. "Suck my cock. I like being sucked, don't you?"

"Mmmmmmmmh! Mmmmmmm!" Is all that escapes her mouth.

In his sexual daze, Jack takes that to mean yes, though she might well have meant; 'get off me you mother fucker.'

Major Carter suddenly arches her back as she exploded into the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Janet plastered her mouth to Sam's pussy, not willing to lose a drop of her friend's female cum as it came shooting out of the blonde-haired Major.

At that same moment, Jack begins shooting his cum in her gulping mouth. At first she chokes a bit on this sudden surge of jism, but she soon recomposes herself and begins to swallow the warm fluid feverishly.

"Oh yeah!" Jack groans. "Swallow it. Drink all of my seed Carter. You don't know how long I've wanted to shut your mouth with my cock. You with all that techno-mumbo-jumbo."

"Mmmmmm!" Was Carter's only response.

Meanwhile, Doctor Fraiser was still busily sucking the life-fluids out of her seeping pussy. Major Carter had lost count on how many times she had orgasmed so far, but she knew that it was the most of any sexual encounter she had ever had before.

Janet stuffed a second finger into Samantha's virgin ass, and did the same with her hand at her pussy. She would occasionally bite down on Carter's clit, sending an electric shock into the helpless blonde's heart.

Finally, Samantha could feel, and taste, cum shooting into her mouth. Jack was shooting hard spurts of jism into his captive's mouth, all the while he kept humping her face with his still hard cock. He would grab her short blonde hair and force her face further into his crotch.

Carter let him do this, knowing that the sooner she got him soft, the sooner she would be free of his mind altered sexual aggressiveness.

Janet then shoved a third, then a fourth finger past Sam's over-stretched pussy. She didn't know how much more of this she could handle. But the petite doctor didn't seem to care for her blonde friend, she continued to ravage both her rear entrances ferociously.

"Ohhhh! Mmmmmmmm!" Carter groaned as Janet continued her assault.

Before Colonel O'Neil finished cumming into her mouth, he unexpectedly pulled his spurting cock out of her mouth and proceeded filling a large test-tube with his seed.

Carter could only stare at his spurting cock as it filled the transparent container just over her head.

'What a waste,' she embarrassingly thought to herself.

When he finally finished cumming, the test-tube was almost filled to capacity. He then grabbed a rubber plug from the table and sealed the creamy jism, for freshness. Then he got off of Carter's chest and sat back to watch Doctor Fraiser and her antics with the beautiful Major.

By this time Janet was trying to fit her whole hand past Sam's tight cunt.

"Ohhh! Goddd, Janet," Sam groaned. "Stop! Please stop. You're killing me."

Janet's only response was to bite hard on Sam's blood engorged clit.

"Aiieeee!" Sam screamed in pain.

Her momentary lapse of resistance, to concentrate on the pain Janet had just caused, was all that the good doctor needed. Sam's pussy muscles relaxed just enough to allow her to shove her whole fist into Major Carter's pussy.

"Fucking shit!" She heard Jack exclaim. "I always knew you were a loose bitch."

When she looked over at him, she was shocked to see that his cock was back to its full hardness once more. She felt sure that he would have been put out of action for a while after having just shot such an impressive amount of sperm.

"I love your pussy Sam," she heard Janet say. "I want to empty your cum. Give me all of your cum sweetie."

Sam had never heard Janet using any foul language in all the time she had know her. She couldn't believe the aggressiveness that she was using on her poor vagina. That this petite woman, whom she felt was one of her best friends here at the base, would betray her in such a depraved fashion.

Then she remembered that both of her comrades were not acting normally. They were being influenced by Ma'Chello's damn Ga'Ould killing slugs. Then she also recalled that the cure was just a few feet away. If only she could get back to the centrifuge so that she could turn it on.

But now, she had more things to worry about. Specifically, Janet's fist, that was now ramming itself feverishly into her pussy. Like a gigantic cock, the doctor's hand slid in and out of her wet, squishing cunt.

Sam couldn't believe that her pussy could handle something so large, so easily. She expected it to be unbearable. But instead, she was finding the whole experience the most exciting thing that she had ever felt before. She found herself orgasming just at the thought of it. The added female cum helped lubricate Janet's fist that much more.

"Oh shit Janet," Sam moaned this time. "That makes me so hot. Don't stop. Don't you ever stop."

On the sideline, Colonel O'neil was busily stroking his cock while watching the female action before him. Before long he started cumming again. He reached over and grabbed a large beaker and started filling that one as well.

Without any conscious thought, Major Carter's hand reached down and began stroking Janet's hair, as the petite brunette kept fucking into the blonde's pussy and ass with her fingers and hands. All the while keeping her mouth busy on Sam's clit.

In response to the doctor's multiple attack, Sam began humping her groin in time with her friend's fucking hand. She wanted to be fucked by her fist. She wanted to feel those fingers invading her ass. she was in ecstasy.

Chapter Four

Doctor Janet Fraiser had been viciously ravaging Major Samantha Carter's rear orifices for close to an hour already. And she was showing no sign off slacking off on this.

Sam had lost count of her orgasms a long time ago. Now she could only concentrate on the next one to come. She had completely forgotten about Colonel O'Neil, who had just emptied his balls for a second time just moments before.

Her attention was brought back to his presence when she felt lips and tongue around her stiff nipples. When she opened her eyes she wasn't surprised to see her commander busily suckling on her ripe breast. His initial contact to her sensitive nipples was enough to cause her to arch her back in ecstasy.

"Oh yessss Jack," she moaned. "Lick my tits. Suck on them. Bite them."

He was only to happy to comply. He brought his mouth to one hard nipple bud and bit down on it. And with his free hand he pinched the other.

"Ohhhhhh!" Carter groaned.

Janet had managed to shove her fist past her wrist. But still she tried pushing more in.

"You fucking blonde tease," Jack said. "You deserve what you're getting."

"Yes Jack," she agreed with him. "Teach me a lesson. Bite my other tit."

Jack followed her directions and switched to the other nipple and bit on that one, leaving his teeth marks on it.

"You see bitch," he told her. "I just branded you with my mark."

"Yes Jack," Sam groaned. "That means that I'm yours now. I'm your property to do with as you please."

Jack reached behind him and grabbed the cum-filled beaker and pulled Janet's ass around so that it was at his side. Then he pulled the rubber-stopper and stuffed the beaker's mouth at the doctor's pussy and shoved it in.

Sam could see what Jack was doing to Janet, but the doctor didn't seem to care what was going on at her pussy entrance. She was too engrossed in Samantha's pussy to care.

Carter just watched mesmerized as she could see Jack's creamy jism empty into her petite friend's pussy.

'What is Jack trying to do?' She tried to figure out his intentions. 'Is he trying to impregnate her?'

Having no idea what his true intentions were, and with her concentration being split in so many directions. Sam soon lost interest in the emptying beaker of cum. She just returned her attention to the fisting she was receiving, and the suckling he was giving her tits.

Then, without any forewarning, Jack pulled away from her tits and roughly pulled Doctor Fraiser's fist out of Sam's tight pussy.

"Aiiiieeee!" Carter yelled. "What the fuck do you think you're doing Jack O'Neil?"

"Shut up, you stuck up bitch," he shouted back.

He shoved Janet towards Samantha's head and took position at Sam's groin. Carter understood what he wanted to do next. He wanted to bury his nine-inch cock in her now loosened pussy. But what will Janet do now?

Her question was soon answered when she saw Janet straddle her head. Looking up, she could see how wet the petite doctor's pussy was. She could also see Jack's cum leaking out of her friend's pussy.

'Now I know why Jack did what he did,' she concluded.

Then she felt Jack's probing cockhead stroking along her sensitive pussylips.

'It wouldn't be long now,' she thought. 'I'll be getting his cock any second now.'

She wasn't mistaken in her analysis. In one swift stroke, he buried all of his nine inches into her now over-stretched pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck," Sam moaned.

In the middle of her utterance, a drop of Jack's cum landed in her open mouth. Followed only moments later by Janet's pussylips smashing around her mouth. At first she resisted the temptation of doing anything of the lesbian nature, but then she thought how good Janet was at sucking her pussy earlier. It made her wonder what her friend found so good about woman loving. So, experimentally, Sam slipped her tongue out and ran it across the doctor's overexcited pussylips.

'Mmmmm!' She thought to herself. 'That's not so bad.'

But after further consideration, she realized that she was actually tasting more of Jack's seeping sperm, rather than Janet's feminine fluids.

'Guess the only way to get a real taste of her is to clean her out first,' she concluded.

Without giving any further thought to it, Sam plastered her mouth to Janet's pussy with the voluntary notion of eating her friend out as fast as she could.

"Mmmmmm!" Janet moaned at Sam's tonguing.

Meanwhile, Jack was busily humping his ass off trying to make Sam feel his sturdiness inside of her. That would be a major challenge, since his cock would prove insufficient to match the girth of Janet's fist from earlier. So, thanks to Doctor Fraiser's overworking her pussy, Sam barely noticed Jack's fucking.

Janet was undulating her hips over Sam's face. Trying to get her pussy sucked deeper by the novice pussy lapper.