Legal Heirs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, my poor boy! Are your balls full of juice?"

"Yes, yes, Mom." He would be pulling down his underwear, hovering over her.

"Is your poor little cock all hard an hot?"

"Ah yes, Mom."

"Does my poor little baby want to fuck Mom's titties?"

"Oh yes, Mom, yes."

He would raise himself up till his cock would be waving in her face.

"Make it all wet and kiss it, Mom. It's hurting."

She would then proceed to lick and suck him till he would be dripping with her saliva. Meanwhile, he would drink up the coffee.

Then, still raised up, he would jam his cock in her mouth and she would proceed to take him in her mouth to the hilt. Keeping the cup back onto the floor, he would then slide down till his cock would be nestled in her ample cleavage. Then, he would furiously push up and down; looking down to see his cock spearing her huge tits, while she would hold them wrapped them around his cock.

Because he did not have the luxury that his sis, Dad and brother had, he would come within the space of a few minutes, coating her chin and tits with an abundance of his juices.

And like with junior, she would lead him to the bathroom and they would shower together.

And under the shower, he would fuck her, standing up, her legs wrapped around the small of his back. He would back her up against the wall and holding her there, would ram into her hard till he would empty his balls all over her belly and tits.

And then, dressed up, he in his comfortable loose shorts and she in her flimsy gown, they would wait for the rest of the gang to arrive.

******

"Dad," said sis, "you had told us that there would be a surprise tonight."

"Ah yes, boys and girls, a surprise."

The sons and Dad were in shorts; Mom and sis in short flimsy nightie.

"Surprise?" Mom asked.

They were all sitting around the living room, drinking beer.

"Yeah, a surprise."

"What is it?" Junior asked.

"Don't any one of you remember what day is it today?"

"It's a Friday," Senior replied, sipping his beer.

"No, idiot, what's so special about today?"

No one had an answer, though Mom was smiling.

"It's your mom's birthday!"

There were choruses of happy birthdays around the room. The siblings crowded around their Mom and hugged and kissed her. The sons knelt on either sides of the chair and kissed her tits through the gown while sis kissed her mom on her mouth, sliding her tongue inside.

"That's enough, guys," Dad said.

The siblings immediately separated.

"I've got some good Chinese grub and a couple of bottles of champagnes and another surprise."

"Another surprise?" sis asked walking up to the couch where Dad was sitting and flopping down beside him. "Please Dad, enough of the suspense."

"I've got a most fascinating tape for us to watch!"

The plates and the glasses were out in record time, the champagne was poured and the plates were filled up while Dad rolled the huge TV to one end of the room and set up the tape. A large mattress was put on the floor and all tables and chairs shoved to one side of the room.

Mom wasn't surprised that it was an X-rated film that he had brought, but like the rest was equally hot and waited with bated breath to see what it was about.

The tape opened with a shot of what seemed to be the office of the principal of a college. The principal and two others, apparently lecturers were seated around a table talking about something. After a while, the principal ordered someone to come in. In walked a buxom blonde dressed in a sluttish mini skirt and tight t-shirt.

Everybody in the room sat up, the siblings perking up. It was inevitably a gangbang. And sure enough, it was. Within a couple of minutes, the blonde was lying on the table and the three men surrounded her, undressing her, exposing huge porn star tits and then proceeded to undress her completely.

"What huge tits!" Junior exclaimed. "Why, they are like footballs with apples for nipples!"

"Mom's got better tits," Senior interjected, sliding over to Mom and putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh sonny, that's so sweet of you," she murmured, sipping the champagne and allowing Senior to slip his hand inside her nightie, from the top, to grasp one large tit and begin to fondle it.

"I never said that they were better," pouted Junior. "I was just commenting upon the size. They are like mom's."

He too slid over to sit on the other side of Mom and put his hands on her thighs. She had stretched her legs in front of her and his hand slipped up from her knees to her hips. She sighed when he began to rub the inside of her thighs.

"Hey," Dad called out, "hold your horses you young guns. The real surprise I was talking about is Mom's birthday gift."

"Gift?" asked sis, who was seated beside Dad, watching the screen intently as she rubbed his bulge between his legs.

"Yeah, gift. What we are gonna give Mom today is a gang bang!"

"You mean like the one that girl is having over there?" sis asked indicating the screen on which the blonde had by now straddled one man whose cock was lodged deep into her ass hole. She had her back to the man so that another man crawled on top of her and shoved his cock into her pussy. The third man stood at the edge of the table, sliding his cock in and out of the blonde's mouth.

"N-no," Mom stammered. "I'm not about to have any of your horse cocks inside my ass!"

Dad laughed. "We all know that you girls don't want it up the ass and we respect that. A gangbang doesn't mean that you have gotta have an cock up your ass. You could handle a dozen cocks and yet not have any of them up your ass."

Senior was still rubbing Mom's nipple and he asked, "Then how's she gonna handle the three of us?"

Dad stood up. "Sorry, baby," he told sis. "First things first. Let's all give Mom her gift. She's been working her ass off for all of us."

They laughed when he said 'ass' and sis pouted. "You mean I am not having any cock?"

"Don't worry, baby. We all know how much you like to make it with Mom," Dad replied, walking over to Mom and the brothers seated on one side of the wall. He knelt in front of Mom and said, "C'mon honey, give me a big fat kiss."

And a big fat kiss it was. The siblings watched as Dad licked Mom's lips before pushing it inside her mouth. He squatted on his knees and shifted forward so that they could wrap their arms around each other as they kissed. Mom's large tits pressed against his chest, and as they kissed, he pushed the top of her nightie down over her shoulders to expose them.

She began to moan when he cupped her tits, beginning to massage them.

Sis walked over to her brothers and sat down on the floor between them. Her hands, instinctively, went between their legs and she rubbed their bulges there. Between them, the two brothers, eyes still on their parents, opened her nightie and soon, sis was naked. Each of them fondled her tits and her hands disappeared inside their shorts. They groaned simultaneously when her hot hands encircled their erect cocks.

Dad broke his kiss and looked back at them. "Hey, it's mom's birthday, not your sister's."

"You mean we are just expected to sit back here and watch mom and you making it out?" sis asked, pumping both the cocks she had in her hands.

Dad laughed out and then rose onto his feet. Mom had just lifted one side of his shorts and his cock dangled out, erect and throbbing.

"Ok, ok. See that bench over there, Senior? Go get it over here."

The bench was a narrow and small wooden affair. It was about four feet long, three feet high and three feet wide.

"Junior, go get some blankets and cover up the bench. We don't want Mom to have a sore back."

The siblings and Mom began to get the idea. On the TV screen, the blonde was sucking on a cock and jacking off the other two.

The bench covered with a thick blanket, Dad led Mom to it and pushed her back. She laughed as she sank back on the bench. He pulled out her nightie and she was naked. As he was doing so, she had pushed his shorts down over his hips and his cock sprang out, hard and erect.

Her head hung down over one edge of the bench and her hips over the opposite edge.

"I reckon I'm going to fuck your cunt," he said adjusting his cock in line opposite her pussy. She opened her legs and moaned as he shoved inside her.

Senior rushed forward and straddled her stomach, his back to Dad. And as Dad pumped in and out of Mom, Senior placed his cock between Mom's luscious melons and pushing them together, began to fuck them.

Junior kissed sis hard on her mouth. "Time for me to join 'em," he said. He walked over to Mom and standing opposite his brother, he slid his cock inside Mom's mouth.

She moaned and groaned as the three of them began to use her body. She reached down to fondle Dad's balls and with the other hand reached up to fondle Junior's balls.

Sis was getting turned on and wasn't sure where she would fit in. Tentatively, she walked up to the trio.

"Lick on Senior's cock sliding between Mom's tits," Dad panted, fucking Mom faster, holding her legs and pushing them up in the air.

Sis sat down on the floor and leaned down. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth and she began to lick on Senior's cock as it slid between mom's tits.

"Wait, sis," Junior rasped out. "Let me fuck mom's tits from this side."

Sis leaned back and watched Junior shuffle forward, his ass literally on Mom's face. He pushed his cock beside his brother's and now, the two of them began to slide in and out between her tits.

Sis leaned down again and began to lick their cocks. Dad placed mom's legs on his shoulders and reaching forward, grasped sis's tits, kneading them.

"Oh my god, yes. Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, all of you. Honey, lick my tits too," Mom wailed.

Sis was not one to disobey. And besides, she loved sucking mom's tits. So, as the brothers shoved their cocks in and out of mom's tits, sis began to suck on the erect nipples. Mom slid one hand down and inserted a finger in sis's pussy.

Sis moaned. "Shove another finger, mom," she screamed.

Mom did exactly that. She bent down and took junior's balls in her mouth.

"Your cocks are sliding against each other!" sis giggled.

Dad craned his neck and watched his son's cocks fucking mom's tits. "Oh my god, I think I am coming!" he yelled.

Mom pulled her mouth away from junior's balls and whimpered, "Come in my cunt, darling, come in my cunt!"

Only Dad was allowed to do that. Tightening his grip on her thighs, he plunged forward powerfully, and with a grunt, came inside her.

On the TV screen, the blonde was kneeling on the floor and the three men were jerking their cocks. She had her head tilted up and suddenly, the three men started to come on her face.

That set off the brothers.

"Ugghhh..." Senior said, pulling his cock out. Mom grabbed it and jerked him off till he was coming; his come landing on her tits. Junior slid down and shoved his cock in mom's mouth, beginning to fuck her face.

Sis leaned across and took Senior's erupting cock in her mouth.

"Aahhhh..." Junior groaned as he felt the waves of his come erupt from his cock. He began to fill mom's mouth with his seed.

Satiated, temporarily, mom let sis kiss her mouth.

Dad pulled his cock out of mom's cunt and announced, "Happy birthday, honey!"

12