Legal Heirs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cousin groaned, trying to pull back her head. But senior just held the back of her head, pressing his mouth harder against hers.

Junior squatted on the floor and put his mouth between cousin’s legs from behind. Her groan turned to a moan when she felt his tongue sweep across her already wet cunt. Added to that, sis was still thrusting her fingers in and out of cousin’s pussy.

Senior slipped his hands down to take her tits in his hands and when sis raised her face and licked cousin’s nipples, she went crazy.

Senior, now sure that cousin was truly trapped, drew back his mouth and licked her lips with his tongue.

“Oh, oh, please, I-I don’t understand, please, you guys are turning me on, oh god, please, oh, oh,” cousin implored.

“Lie back and enjoy it, dear cousin,” sis giggled. “These guys can do amazing things with their hands, mouths and cocks. I should know. I have been enjoying them for over an year now.”

“Oh god, uh, uh, oh, oh god,” cousin moaned when junior nibbled her clit. He pushed away his sister’s hand and then began to lick cousin’s cunt.

“Get up on your knees, cousin dear,” senior gasped out to her. Without thinking twice, cousin hunched up her ass. She was now on her fours, sis still under her. Cousin’s huge tits, dangling down over sis’s face looked tempting, so that sis began to knead them harder.

Senior climbed on the bed, facing his cousin. Holding her head with his hands, he thrust his hips forward. He had, like junior, already divested himself of his shorts and his naked, hard dick brushed over cousin’s face.

“Suck that cock, baby,” senior growled. Cousin opened her mouth and senior jammed his cock inside her.

“Mmmm…” cousin’s voice was muffled as she felt his cock invade her mouth, almost burying itself in her throat. When she relaxed her throat and allowed his cock to enter her there, senior knew that they had a pro on their hands.

“Oh yeah, cousin,” senior gasped, “suck my cock, oh god, yes, oh fuck, you suck real good, baby, almost as good as our dear sis here.”

Sis reached up one hand and grasped the base of his cock as she watched cousin’s lips sliding to and fro over the glistening shaft.

Junior too climbed the bed. He held cousin’s hips like they were some kind of handles and pushed his hips forward. His cock brushed her cunt, making her moan and cry out with pleasure.

Looking down, junior positioned his cock in line with cousin’s cunt and then slammed forward. She was wet and open and very hot and he grunted when he felt her cunt tighten around his cock. He paused, savoring the moment, and then, slowly began to thrust to and fro, burying his cock deeper inside her with every thrust, till he was completely inside her.

Sis managed to crawl out from under cousin, only to lie back on the bed. However, this time she lay in the opposite direction, her face inches away from junior’s cock fucking cousin’s cunt.

“Eat my pussy,” she wailed, lifting her ass off the bed. Blinded by lust, cousin leaned down and put her mouth on sis’s cunt.

“Oh shit, she is real tight,” breathed junior, speeding up his thrusts.

Senior put his hands around cousin’s head and dragged it up again, thrusting his cock back into her mouth. “Your cunt will have to wait, sis. I want her to suck my cock first.”

As cousin applied more suction on his cock, senior began to gasp.

“Her mouth is like a vacuum cleaner, man,” he said, through clenched teeth, moving his hips back and forth and looking down to watch her lips gliding over his erect cock.

Cousin suddenly began to wail like a banshee, thrusting her ass back at junior.

“Looks like she is cumming,” sis said, flicking her tongue over cousin’s erect clit and occasionally licking the base of junior’s cock.

Senior yelped when cousin suddenly clamped her lips hard around his cock.

“Ouch, that hurts. Easy, baby, easy on my cock, ah yes, like that. Come, baby, come. Fuck back on junior’s cock, yes, yes, like that.”

The bed was squeaking as junior began fucking her like a rabbit. He could feel her juices fill up her cunt and float around his cock and that made a squishy sound as he continued fucking her.

“Oh my god,” cousin gasped, pulling her mouth away from senior’s dick. “I am going to come, oh god, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, oh, oh, ooohh.”

Watching her come, senior pulled at her body and then pushed her back. She lay sprawled on top of sis and rolled over. Her head was now lying on sis’s thighs and her ass on sis’s face. Sis struggled till she could pop her head out from under cousin’s legs.

Cousin reached up and began to jerk off senior’s cock. Sis did the same to junior’s cock.

“Come on my face!” cousin pleaded, jerking on senior’s cock.

“And you come on mine,” sis added.

The two boys began to groan as the girls jacked them off.

And then, almost as if by a pre-arranged signal, the boys began to shoot their juices out. Cousin blinked her eyes when senior shot his first salvo directly on her forehead. Then, breathing heavily, he aimed his shuddering cock over the rest of her face.

Junior squatted down till his balls were on sis’s mouth. He howled as he too shot his load, depositing it on her face.

The four of them then leaned back on he bed. They were breathing erratically and Junior couldn’t just keep his hands of his cousin’s tits.

As he seized her melons, Senior buried his head between sister’s tits.

That was when Dad and mum walked in!

******

Realizing that both, her uncle and aunt were buck-naked and also that he had a huge erection, cousin understood that this was a set-up. Particularly when she noticed the huge smiles on their faces. Sis and the brothers too were smiling broadly.

“Well, well, well,” Dad said, walking up to the bed. “What do we have here?”

Cousin was obviously emboldened by what she saw.

“It was all aunt’s and your doing,” she shot back.

“Huh?” aunt queried, sitting down on the edge of the bed. “How’s that?”

“We spied on the two of you. Omigod! The two of you certainly know how to get us girls hot and horny!” cousin replied.

Junior was still fondling cousin’s ample tits and sis was playing with his soft cock with one hand and senior’s dick with the other.

“That was awesome,” Dad said. He walked up to the bed and knelt down upon it. “These two guys are fucked out and will need time to recuperate…”

“Says who?” junior interrupted. “Look at this,” he continued, holding his prick in his hands and thrusting his hips forward. “You call this fucked out?”

Indeed, his cock was still amazingly hard and erect.

Mom knew about junior’s prowess and did not comment. But cousin was impressed. “Oh God, you just fucked me and came all over sis’s face!”

“Yeah,” junior replied, jerking on his cock with one hand and slowly reaching out to put the palm of his other hand over cousin’s heaving tit. “I ate you out, didn’t I? And, if I am not wrong, you owe me a suck.”

Dad bent across the bed and pried cousin’s thighs apart, peering at her glistening pussy. “Wow! You have a cute cunt. So pink and so bald, huh? Look, honey,” he addressed mum, “her clit looks like a small prick!”

As mom bent down to look at cousin’s pussy, junior shuffled across the bed and began to beat cousin’s face with his large cock. She giggled, trying to reach out and hold his cock.

Dad pulled cousin towards him by her legs. She spread them wide to allow him to put his knees between them. His stiff cock dragged across the top of her pussy, just below her stomach. She arched her hips upwards and groaned when his cock head rubbed against her clit.

“Oh yes, dad, fuck me!” she breathed out.

“Okay guys,” Dad announced, “All of you, out of the way. Allow me to fuck this sexy hussy.”

“All of you, except me of course,” junior called out.

Sis and senior dragged mom across the room to the wide couch placed near the bed against the wall. Senior sat between the two women, his arms around their shoulders, allowing them to play with his gradually erecting dick.

Dad made cousin lie across the bed so that her head dangled down one edge and her legs down the opposite side. Dad stood on the floor between her legs, his hands grasping her hips.

Cousin moaned, groping down to seize dad’s cock and rubbing the tip across her slit. She felt dad prying those nether lips open.

“Oh god, shove it inside me, uncle!” she cried out, her hips rising instinctively.

Dad gurgled like a little kid and thrust his hard on inside her wet and slick cunt making her cry out in pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his waist, digging her heels into his back.

“Oh god, you are tight and hot,” dad hissed, beginning to stroke her pussy with his cock. Almost at once, he got the rhythm going and as he slammed forward to bury his prick inside her, she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. When he drew back till only his glans remained inside her, she too drew back her hips.

Junior pulled her head down by her short silky hair.

“Let me fuck your mouth,” he gasped.

Cousin was only too willing and opened her mouth. Without any finesse, junior pushed his dick inside her hot mouth. She allowed saliva to flood her mouth, washing junior’s dick in it, feeling the cock head nudge the back of her throat.

Junior grabbed her tits as he humped her mouth, looking down across her writhing body to watch dad’s cock piston inside her pussy. He took another step forward. His cock was bent at an awkward angle now, over his stomach, but cousin refused to let go of it. She kept his cock inside her mouth, running her lips over the throbbing flesh.

Dad reached down and cupped cousin’s ass cheeks, pulling it when he drove forward and pushing it away when he pulled back. He timed his thrusts in such a way that when he drew back, junior slammed his cock in her mouth.

“Oh yeah,” dad mumbled. “Lift your legs and put them on my shoulders, my little bitch!” he commanded.

Cousin obeyed him. This made her cunt feel tighter around his cock. Dad grabbed her knees and began to really plunge in and out of her.

Junior pulled his cock out of her mouth. It was wet and glistening with her saliva. “Lick my balls,” he said, pushing her tits together.

Junior’s cock was so long that cousin could easily lap his balls even when he pushed his cock in the tunnel between her tits. She pushed one hand down to play with her clit and with the other hand; she cupped junior’s balls.

Now, her body moved back and forth across the bed as dad fucked powerfully into her pussy and junior reamed her cleavage.

Junior pushed her melons even closer together so that he could feel the soft flesh of her amazing flesh scrape against his cock. He began pinching her large nipples as he tit fucked her.

Over on the couch, mom was bent over senior, sucking his cock while sis bent the other way to lick at mom’s pussy. Only sis couldn’t watch the action on the bed because her head was turned the other way; mom and senior, had their eyes fixed on the writhing threesome on the bed.

The bed creaked and grated as dad and junior increased their pace.

Senior moaned his disappointment as mom pushed herself off the couch and on her fours, crawled over to the bed.

“Not to worry, bro,” sis mumbled, taking senior’s cock in her mouth.

Mom crawled over till her head was between junior’s legs. She cupped cousin’s face and pulled it away from junior’s balls. Leaning forward she kissed the girl’s mouth, letting her tongue push in between those lips.

“Hmmmm, Hmmmm, Ohhhh, aahhhh, yes, yes,” cousin managed to mumble.

Over on the couch, senior, his cock thoroughly hard now, spread his knees wide apart, watching sis going down on her knees on the floor in front of him. He leaned back against the cushions as sis wrapped her large tits around his cock.

“You just take it easy, huh?” she said, moving her melons up and down to masturbate his cock between them.

“Take the head of my cock in your mouth when it comes out from the top,” senior told her.

Sis giggled and bent her head down, opening her mouth. When she pulled her tits down over his shaft, she took the glans inside her mouth and gave it a quick and hard suck. Senior grabbed her long hair and bunched them over her head so that he could see his cock spearing those unbelievable tits and enter her mouth.

For a long time, there were only the sounds of sighs, moans and those of flesh slapping against flesh. Dad and junior were sweating profusely now, their sweat rolling down to land on cousin’s writhing and swaying body. Her ass and waist were off the bed since dad was holding her up and to him even as he fucked her.

Cousin carried both her hands up and behind her to encircle junior’s waist. She put her tongue out and began licking mom’s face. Mom too tried to do the same to cousin and between them; they managed to wet their faces thoroughly.

“OH MY GOD! OH SHIT! HERE I CUM…” Dad cried out, rapidly moving his ass back and forth to drive his cock in and out of her pussy in the unmistakable signs of his impending orgasm.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, cum on my stomach, uncle, let your cum splash on me, oh yes, now, now…” cousin moaned. She was already coming and she pushed her legs together, clamping them around his neck like a vice.

Dad wanted to cum inside her cunt, but thought it would be sexier if he could see his juice splatter across her stomach.

Just as he pulled out his cock and began to spurt his seed, he looked at junior, thrusting his cock forward till it poked out from under cousin’s tits.

“Oh yeah, junior, together, now, yes, let’s give this slut a cum bath!”

Dad and junior came almost simultaneously. Their cum splashed all over cousin’s belly and junior pulled out, stepped back and pulling cousin’s head up, shoved his cock inside her mouth.

Dad shuffled forward and jerked his cock off, letting his seed fly out and cover her tits even as she struggled to swallow junior’s juice.

Mom crawled up and dipped her head down to lick at the men’s juices lying on cousin’s tits and belly.

Watching them, senior too could not hold back and let his cum shoot out of his cock while it was still surrounded by sis’s tit flesh. Sis hurried to take him in her mouth so that she could swallow at least the last few drops.

Mom slid down on the floor and rolled over to her back. She spread her thighs wide apart, her eyes glazed with lust. She looked at sis and beckoned to her, “Quick, honey, come on over. Looks like we are the only two who have still not come!”

Sis covered the distance, still on her knees, senior’s cum running down her mouth and her chest. She fell atop mom in the sixty-nine. Mom grasped sis’s ass cheeks and pulled her cunt deeper into her face even as sis pushed her face between mom’s lush thighs.

The others, their lust satiated for now, watched as the horny women wrestled on the floor, devouring each other.

It wasn’t very long before the two women began to moan and scream, rolling over the floor and sucking on each other wildly. When sis was on the floor, her legs wrapped around mom’s head and when mom was lying on the floor, she clutched sis around the head with her strong thighs.

It had been four down and two to go before mom and sis had begun their rolling act all over the floor.

The four of them watched from the bed. Cousin was playing with herself, still licking at the abundant juices that covered her face and tits. The three men were quite exhausted, though senior, fascinated with cousin’s huge tits, couldn’t help but fondle the slick and sticky flesh.

When mom and sis started crying out together, it was evident that they were nearing their orgasms.

“Mmmmm…” mom screamed.

“Hmmmm…” sis hummed.

And then, it was six down and none to go.

******

12