Legal Issues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,359 Followers

"Oh god. You surprise a girl!" she panted as I stroked her clit with the tip of my finger in time with my long slow strokes. She squeaked as I squeezed her tit, her nipple sticking between my fingers, being rocked and tweaked as I wiggled my fingers. I started stroking faster as I felt her wetness leaking across my fingers, her breathing becoming ragged as her orgasm worked closer and closer to climax.

"OH FUCK!" she moaned as I slammed my dick into her time after time, each stroke slapping my hips into her ass, the garter now bunched and rolled up around her waist, leaving her ass completely bare.

"OHHHHH!" she cried as her body shuddered and twitched, her cum squeezing around my dick, making slurping sounds as I continued pounding into her. "YES!" she squealed as my stroking finger pushed her climax even higher, her body jerking in my arms with each stroke of my dick.

I slowed my strokes and then stopped as I felt her body ease from its vice grip on my dick. "How was that?" I whispered as she stood up some to try to reach me behind her. She pulled my face down so she could turn her head and kiss me, which she did wetly.

"That was excellent. I had no idea you were that talented. Someone taught you well how to make a woman cum!"

"Nope just lots of practice. A good engineer always evaluates the system he is working on. This is just a much more enjoyable evaluation than most."

"Well. For the record. I consider you to be an expert in your field."

I was about to make a reply when the door chime sounded, alerting us to a new customer entering.

"Excuse me." Jen said, getting up, her face still flushed from her own fingers as we were fucking inches from her. "May I help you?" she asked a gentleman as Janet pulled from my dick and sat down to slip the stockings from her legs.

"Oh lord yes. I, um... I was looking for something sexy for my wife... Um... I think what you have on is exactly what I want!"

"Well, we can certainly take care of that, what size is she?"

"Um... A bit slimmer than you, and not quite so big in the breasts."

"Do you know what size?"

"Um... About a handful." He said, trying to hide his quickly growing erection.

"Hmmm Let's see. How about one of these." Jen said leading him to the rack of bra's while Janet and I walked to the counter. "Tell you what, why don't you let me come back and help you in a moment. I need to check out this couple and then we'll see what we can do to take care of you."

"Certainly." He said, watching her as she walked away, clearly turned on.

"Here." Janet said, handing her a credit card. "Yours is on me as well." Janet whispered. "If you decide you want to play some more, we're in room one thirty five."

"I'll see what I can do about that. Thank you. I can't remember the last time I felt so sexy and alive."

"Just make sure you let your male customers out at the end of the day." Janet said with a chuckle.

"OH I will." She said with a smile, "but I may tease them a bit."

Janet smiled as she put her credit card back and picked up the bag of items. "I never did get any panties."

"Oh here." Jen said walking over to a rack. "These are on me." She whispered as she slipped the item into Janet's bag. "A surprise for later."

"Thank you!" Janet said, hugging her tight before letting go.

Jen turned and put her arms around me, pulling me tight against her big tits and whispered to me. "I hope I get to have more of you later. Thank you for a fantastic encounter."

"It was my pleasure," I answered her, reaching down and squeezing her firm ass, the guy in the racks eyes as big as saucers as he watched us.

I followed Janet out into the bright sunshine and down the street. "What should we shop for now?" She asked as we passed a series of shops.

"Whatever you prefer." I said as I followed behind, my dick still rock hard and on full display.

"I feel like some perfume!" she said stopping at a small shop and pulling the door open.

I followed her in and let the door close behind us. The shop was a small affair, with lots of bottles of fragrances, some clearly quite expensive, and some more reasonably priced. A petite woman that I guessed was in her thirties was standing naked behind a glass case filled with various sized and shaped bottles.

"May I help you?" she asked as she came around the counter to greet us. She was quite short, maybe five three or so, weighing little more than a hundred pounds in my estimate. She had small firm tits with puffy nipples that seemed to grow harder as she looked at my hard dick first and then my eyes as I looked at her completely shaved pussy.

"Yes, I'd like something different." Janet said quietly. "You know, a bit unusual?"

"Hmmmm that leaves open a lot of territory." She said as she move toward a glass shelf. "Would prefer a musk or a scent?"

"Most of my perfumes are similar to what I'm wearing now. I want something that will drive a man crazy in bed."

"Hmmm In that case," she said walking to a counter and opening a small glass cabinet. She drew out a small bottle that looked no bigger than thimble. "This is exactly what you want."

"What is it?"

"This is concentrated pheromones. The manufacture said it's guaranteed to turn any man into a sex starved animal."

"Have you ever tried it?"

"Um, no. Not at three hundred dollars an ounce." She said quietly.

"Hmmm would you like to?"

She looked around the shop and giggled. "I've always wondered if it really did work. Once I put just a little on my neck and my boyfriend couldn't stop fucking me all night, but then, he always did want to do it all night."

"Hmmm for three hundred a bottle, I'd really like to know if it works. Maybe you'd demonstrate for me?"

"I'm not sure I should, I mean it's supposed to be very powerful."

"Tell you what, put some on, and if it works, I'll take the bottle." Janet said firmly.

She looked around the store, and then gently touched the top of the bottle with her finger. She touched her neck with her damp finger and then one spot between her breasts. She capped the bottle and set it down as she stepped over to me.

"So tell me what you think," She asked me, standing only a few inches from me.

I leaned down and gently nuzzled her neck, closing my eyes and drinking in her scent. The smell was almost like a sweet lemony scent, which I found surprisingly pleasant.

"I think it smells quite nice." I answered, gently kissing her neck. At that moment wanting to burry my dick into her more than anything else. "Would you mind if I kissed you?" I asked her quietly, moving my hands to stroke her body gently with my fingertips, stroking them over her small tits and nipples.

"If you'd like," She whispered back.

I kissed her neck again and then kissed down around her jaw to her face. I kissed her gently as she kissed back, our lips and kisses growing more urgent with each passing minute. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her light frame by her firm little ass and stepped over to a wooden display case, setting her on the top. I kissed my way down her neck to her chest, eagerly sucking each of her nipples in turn, working her fat puffy nipples even larger as I stroked her thighs and wet pussy lips.

"I want to fuck you so bad." I whispered as I kissed my way back to her face, pressing my dick against her pussy.

"Oh yes. Fuck me." She moaned into my mouth, reaching between us to guide my hard dick to her pussy. She was small and her pussy was very tight around my raging hardon, but I worked it into her slowly, each stroke feeding a bit more into her until her velvety hot tunnel was consuming nearly all of my nine inch dick.

"Ohhhhh" I moaned as I stroked long and slow into her. "I feel like I'm going to explode!"

"Yes... Do it I want to feel your dick pumping me full of cum!" she moaned back as I stroked faster into her.

She started cuming before I did, her whole body twitching and jerking as I continued to stroke into her, her pussy massaging my hard dick in time with her jerks. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever as my own took over and I started squirting shot after shot of cum into her hot pussy. I groaned as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me as deeply into her as I could go, her mouth searching for mine, as she kissed me wetly and urgently, her body still trembling in one incredibly long orgasm. We broke our kiss and I stood panting, my still hard dick impaling her small frame. "God you feel good. I could fuck you all day and all night."

"I know. I don't want to let you out." She panted. Just keep fucking me. Don't stop!"

I started stroking again, my dick miraculously staying hard even after an incredibly hard climax, and not the first of the day by any means. My muddled brain didn't bother to think about it though, and just went back to plunging my dick in and out of her tight little pussy.

"Can I have some of that?" Janet asked, stepping over from wherever she had been watching from. She reached in and gently kissed petite sales woman, gently pushing me away until my dick slipped from her. She stepped between us, facing the sales girl and pressed her ass into my hard dick. I didn't need an engraved invitation. I aimed my dick at Janet's pussy and slid into her while she leaned down, pressing the sales girl back until she had easy access to her small tits and puffy nipples while bent over so I could fuck her.

"Oh yes. That's it. Fuck my hot cunt!" Janet groaned as she moved from one tit to the other on the sales lady.

"Ohhh god!' I groaned as I pounded into her pussy, my hips slapping her firm ass with each stroke. I lost track of how long I stood there fucking her, when I heard both of them cry out together in pleasure, Janet apparently fingering the young lady while I pounded her pussy.

"Oh god. Stop love!" Janet panted, gently pushing me back. "you gotta give me a break. I can only cum so many times in a row."

"Huh?" I asked confused. "Oh lover. Do you have any idea how long you've been fucking me there?"

"Not really," I answered trying to catch my breath.

"Easily half an hour. Hell I came three times and you still haven't stopped."

"God I'm sorry. I didn't realize."

"I know. Believe me know!" She said with a smile. Then she turned to the petite little sales girl. I"ll take the whole damn bottle!"

"Sure." She said, sliding off the display case, pussy juices spread all over her bald pussy and thighs. "Should I wrap it for you?"

"Oh hell no! Just like it is will be fine!"

"Certainly," She said taking the tiny bottle to the cash register where Janet paid for it.

"One more stop." Janet said as she led me down the street, my brain still not quite firing on all cylinders and my dick still inexplicably hard. She led me to a small beauty parlor and I followed her in.

"Good afternoon. May I help you?" A very young lady asked from behind the counter. She was quiet beautiful, her hair up in a curly hairdo, with a number of piercings in her ears and a tiny pink and blue butterfly tattooed next to her perky tit.

"Yes, I don't have an appointment, but I would like a pussy shave."

"Well, actually we aren't busy, but to be honest, we haven't ever done that here."

"Have you ever shaved anything?"

"No."

"Well, tell you what. I'll give you fifty to help Mike shave me. Most men can shave the hair off a peach. How about it, want to try it?" she asked me.

"Why not?" I answered with a shrug.

"Great!" She said waiting for the young lady to lead us back to a chair.

The best way to do this kind of thing is like cutting a beard off. Clip it all off and then shave the stubble. I sat back as the young lady clipped all Janet's pussy hair down as short as she could and then stepped back. I placed a warm towel over her whole pussy to soften the hairs and then leaned back to wait for it to do its work.

"So, have you ever done this before?" The young lady asked.

"Nope."

"She's awful trusting to let you do it then."

"Oh I don't know. It's not that hard. Just like a face, but lower." I said as I stepped over and pulled off the towel. I found some shaving cream and a straight razor and went to work, gently lathering her pussy and then stroking the lather off with the razor. "There you go all done!" I said leaning over and gently kissing her now naked mound.

"Just a bit lower lover!" Janet said with a giggle.

I grinned at her and then leaned down a bit lower and kissed her pussy lips, gently pushing my tongue between them and tasting her wetness. "After the perfume store I would have thought you had enough."

"After the perfume store I would have though your dick would be worn out." She said with a smile.

"Do you mind if I feel it?" The young lady asked.

"Certainly." Janet answered, spreading her legs back apart for her to see and feel her new look.

"It's so smooth." She said as she gently petted her mound and bald lips. "What does it feel like?"

"Very sexy!" Janet answered with a crooked grin. "Wanna try?"

"I'm not sure I could."

"Oh I'm sure mike wouldn't mind doing you too. He did such a nice job on me, and to be honest, by the time he got done, well, let's just say I'm so wet I'm ready to be fucked."

"It sounds kind of fun, but I'm still not sure I should. Especially since I'm the only one in the shop."

"When do you close," Janet asked.

"Well, actually, in about half an hour."

"So why don't you close now, and I'll trade you, a shave for a shave?"

She stood and thought about it for several long seconds and then with a grin said, "why not?" She scurried off to change the sign and lock the door and then came back, sitting in the chair and hanging her legs over the arms like Janet had. "I'm all yours!" She said, looking straight at me.

Janet stepped up and reached for my hard dick and stroked it gently. "Why don't you feel what it's like with and without hair."

"Um... I'd like that, but I don't know that my boyfriend would appreciate that."

"You're choice, but once he cuts it off there isn't any going back."

She sat in the chair thinking for several seconds. "I guess it wouldn't hurt. I mean it's just an experiment, right?"

"Uh huh." Janet said, pushing me forward while she whispered in my ear. "Now just slide into her. Make her feel you all the way against her lips." She rubbed my dick around on her pussy, spreading her wetness around her lips and the head of my dick while I reached up and cupped both of her perky little breasts, allowing her nipples to protrude between my fingers.

"Ooooooo" she moaned as I pressed my dick slowly into her, squeezing her tits and nipples. I pressed into her wet tunnel until my pelvis was pressing against hers. I felt Janet's fingers slip between us and stroke her curly bush and exposed clit, making her grind into me harder. "Damn that feels good." The young lady murmered as I stroked a few times into her pussy.

"Now, let's trim it off." Janet said quietly, removing her hand and pulling me back until my dick pulled from her with a slurp.

"Oh god. I'm so fucking turned on now."

"Just wait." Janet said as she slid a stool over and sat down, with her face only inches from her pussy. Janet leaned forward and gently licked up between her lips and across her clit several times before she pulled away and started clipping the hair from her. It took several minutes to get all the curls trimmed away before Janet moved away. "Your turn." She said simply as I sat down, a warm towel in my hand.

I lay the towel on her and gently massaged her mound and pussy through the warm compress, working it against all the stuble. I pulled it off and then gently lathered her with cream, stroking her clit and lips with the tip of my finger as I did.

"Ohhhhhh Are you trying to make me cum?"

"Not yet." I said with a grin as I started to gently scrape the foam and stubble from her. I gently pulled and stroked her lips to make sure I didn't knick anywhere, and after about ten minutes of careful work called the job done, wiping the last of the foam from her pussy and leaning down to kiss her.

"Oh yes." The young lady moaned as she reached for my head and pulled my face to her wet pussy.

I licked and sucked her pussy for several minutes, working her closer and closer to climax. I gently pulled my head from her grasp and stood up, replacing my lips and tongue with my dick.

"Oh yes! Fuck me... Fuck me hard!" She cooed as I pressed my dick slowly into her. I stroked slowly at first, picking up speed slowly as Janet leaned over her reclining form, feeding the young lady one of her tits while she sucked one of the young lady's perky tits into her mouth.

"Oh shit." I groaned as I started driving hard into her pussy, her whole body shaking with each impact. Janet reached to the young lady's pussy and gently stroked her smooth mound and clit, driving her wild with the combination of sensations.

"OHHHHH!" she cried around Janet's tit as her whole body quaked and shook in orgasm. Her pussy clenched and sqeezed my stroking cock, triggering my own orgasm.

My body jerked and spasmed as my dick squirted deep into her, filling her with my cum while Janet stroked the young lady's pussy.

"OH yes. Right there!" Janet squeaked as the young lady reached for her pussy and fond her wet lips and clit. "Finger fuck me. Make me cum around your little fingers!" Janet panted as she lay half across the young lady. I stood watching the two fingering each other's pussies while my dick slowly shrunk inside the young lady.

"YES!" Janet screamed once as her body trembled, her mouth making the perfect O shape. She stood and shook for several seconds before she stood up, the two women releasing each other's pussy. I stepped back, releasing our combined cum to drip on the floor from her spread pussy.

"God that was so fucking good. I don't think I ever knew sex could feel so good."

"Glad you enjoyed it. But I think we better be going." Janet said quietly, trying to catch her breath.

"OH. Let me get you your money back." The young lady said, climbing from the chair, my cum leaking down her legs as she walked.

"No. You keep it. It was worth every penny!"

"You're sure?"

"Definitely," Janet said as she led me to the front door. "I hope you and your boyfriend enjoy the shave as much as we did!"

"I'm sure he will." She answered with a grin as she opened the door and let us out. "Come see me again some time!"

"We may well do that." Janet answered as she took my hand in hers and led me down the street toward our hotel.

The two of us were quite exhausted and we curled up on the bed in her room, her leg across mine and her tits pressing against my naked body. We didn't stir until the sun was almost down.

"I think we missed dinner time." Janet said quietly, looking at her watch, realizing it was nearly eight.

"I know, I'm starved." I answered, pulling her tight against me. "This has been one heck of a day. I had no idea that this side of you ever existed."

"I had no idea that you were as good of a fuck as you are. I don't seem to be able to get enough of doing you or watching you."

"I don't understand. Why do you like watching me screwing someone else?"

"Actually, I don't know. All I know is that it when I watched you screwing that porn star in the courthouse that I couldn't take my eyes from you. I wanted to be the one on the table getting rammed. When you did that little clerk it was all the more powerfull. I really can't explain it."

"Well, we did screw, quite a bit."

"Uh huh. And it felt fantastic. Somehow fucking you hits all the right spots. I guess part of me wants other women to feel what you do to me. I guess to make them jealous about what they'll get this one time and I'll get all the time. Only problem is... after this trip, how often will I get it?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I wish you didn't live so far away, I might ask you to marry me."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,359 Followers