Legal Issues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Oh?" She asked lifting her head from my chest. "WHY?"

"Because I think I'm falling in love with you."

"No, what you're falling in love with is the sex. This has nothing to do with love. It's male lust, pure and simple. Hell, how many pussies have you been in today?"

"I didn't count, but it doesn't matter, each time I was still thinking about fucking you and filling you with my cum."

"No. This isn't love. But it is the best sex I have ever had, even with my husband and my secretary."

I turned my head to look at her. "Now I understand," I whispered. "I'm sorry!" I leaned down and kissed the top of her head gently and squeezed her tight to me. I felt a tear land on my chest as she wiped her eyes.

"I wasn't always this way. He wanted to try a three way, and I hadn't ever been with a woman before, so Marci and I played around a bit to get used to it and then I brought her home with me one night. A few weeks later I found out that they had been fucking without me every couple days since then, and he decided she was a better fuck than I was. I threw the bastard out on his ear and swore that I'd enjoy what life had to offer and never let myself get hurt like that again."

"And now, you have sex like crazy, but it isn't what you want?"

"I can't ever seem to fill up. There's always a hole that doesn't go away."

"That's because it isn't sex your craving, it's a closeness. Maybe that's what draws you to me. I respond to you and fill part of that."

"Maybe." She said, wiping her eyes again.

"Tell you what, why don't you dry your eyes and fix your makeup, and I'll take you to dinner?"

She sniffed and then climbed from the bed, walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I went through the partition door and quickly jumped in the shower, rinsing the sweat and sex from my body and shaving my face. I may not be able to wear clothes, but there was no reason I couldn't look my best.

It was nearly twenty minutes later when she stepped out of the bathroom, looking fresh and incredibly sexy. She had touched up her hair, now including some petite curls that just brushed her shoulders. Her makeup was perfect and she stood in tall heels, the only things she had on besides that were a small gold watch and a gold ankle bracelet.

"My goodness, you look gorgeous. I feel like I'm in the presence of a goddess!"

"You're just saying that because you're horney!" she said with a grin, "But thank you just the same."

I put my wallet in her purse and then held my arm out. She circled her arm in mine and I guided her from the room, and down the stairs. We walked the couple blocks to a nice looking restraint in the growing darkness, the light cool breeze making her nipples stand hard and tall as we walked.

"A romantic table for two please," I told the cute greeter as we entered.

"Certainly sir. Follow me." She said with a smile on her face.

I was surprised at how many people were in the place, all of them as naked as we were. She showed us to a corner booth that had a curved seat and a single glass candle in the middle of the table bathing the booth with its flickering light. "Thank you," I said as I allowed Janet to slide into the booth before me.

"You're waitress will be with you shortly, would you like anything to drink?"

I looked over at Janet, who stared back, giving me no indication of her thoughts, except to see what I would do.

"Yes, I'd two glasses of Chardonnay please."

"Certainly sir." She said as she walked away, her cute little but wiggling as she went.

"Well, that was a surprise." Janet said quietly as she hooked a leg over one of mine.

"I'm not done yet." I grinned as I leaned my head toward her and gently kissed her lips. She pulled my face toward hers, her lips gently kissing and sucking mine, until we were interrupted by our waitress.

"Good evening, my name is Tracy, and I'll be your server tonight." She said as she set down two menus.

I looked up and Tracy was good enough looking to easily fit into a playboy photo shoot. She had long blond hair and deep blue eyes, and oh yes, a pair of easily thirty eight D tits that stood off her chest like a pair of glued on melons. I doubted that a bra would have anything to do except to keep her very large and surprisingly hardening nipples covered.

"Yes, I'd like a shrimp cocktail for two as an appetizer, then I'll figure out what else we would like."

"Certainly. Be back in a few minutes." She said scurrying way, looking over her shoulder as she left.

"Well you certainly caught her attention." Janet whispered with a giggle.

"I guess so. Don't know why though."

"Oh I do. In this light you have the most beautiful bedroom eyes. They just say, please come here and let me make long slow gentle love to your beautiful body!"

"You get all that from my eyes?"

"Oh yes... Every bit. I've always liked your eyes. I guess that's why I've tried to tease you so much."

"Um, ok. Let's look at the menu shall we?"

"No. Let's not. "I'd like to see what you'll order for me. You have me very curious."

"Ok." I said, opening the menu and perusing it while she reached into my lap and gently stroked my dick, which had once again hardened as we were kissing.

""Here you are sir," the waitress said as she set down a large bowl of peeled shrimp and sauce along with our glasses of wine. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, I'd like an order of chicken alfredo and an order of seafood alfredo, and please, if you could put them both on the same plate please?"

"Certainly," she said as she leaned over to pick up the menus, her eyes staring at mine as she did.

"Oh she is so hot for you." Janet whispered after the waitress walked away.

"Oh I don't think so." I said picking up a shrimp and dunking it in the sauce. I held the shrimp out to Janet, who gently bit on the soft meat so I could pull the tail off.

"This is fun." She said quietly as she fed me a piece of shrimp. "I've never done this before."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." I said as I fed her another curved shrimp.

We gently fed each other the shrimps amid numerous smiles and giggles until the waitress came back with the pasta dish I had ordered, both orders on a single large plate.

"Thank you," I said as she leaned over to set the plate down between us. I watched as she reached to move one of the glasses of ice water, out of the way, accidently knocking the other over with the edge of the large plate. It was almost comical to watch the glass of cold water dump on the table, the wave of ice and water quickly traveling across the white tablecloth toward the edge of the table. It became somewhat less comical as the water poured over the edge of the table into my lap.

"OH shit!" The waitress, Tracy cried, as she practically dove for the glass that was following the water toward the edge of the table, missing her catch and falling over to end up lying in the booth with her almost in my lap, which was now covered in cold water and ice cubes.

"OH lord, I'm sorry!" She said as she quickly pushed herself back up and grabbed one of the cloth napkins from the table to start going after the ice. It took her nearly two handfuls of ice before it dawned on her that she had her hand in my naked lap, her fingers brushing against my dick, which Janet had been keeping hard with her occasional strokes and touches.

"Oh my!" Tracy squeaked, her face turning bright red in embarrassment.

"It's fine." I said, reaching down to help pull the ice from my lap, where it was, if anything, making my dick grow even harder. She looked at my face and then my hard dick and quickly began helping collect the ice and toss it into the napkin she was holding.

Janet giggled and reached into my lap too, only wrapping her hand around my dick and stroking it playfully toward the waitresses face instead of removing ice.

With all the ice finally dug from my lap, Tracy disappeared with the wet napkin, coming back a few moments later with a fresh napkin and a towel.

"Might as well finish," Janet said as Tracy held the towel out for us.

She looked at Janet as if she were going to bite and then knelt in the booth to reach into my lap and gently dry my legs, eventually gently grasping my hard dick with her fingers to dry it and around it. Janet reached into my lap and squeezed Tracy's hand around my dick, gently stroking me with both of their hands for a few moments. Janet released her hand and Tracy continued to gently stroke my dick while she dried the seat around me and slid the towel between my legs to dry around my balls.

"There," she said breathlessly, pulling her hand from my dick and climbing out of the booth. "I think I got it all. I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to spill it."

"Not a problem." Janet said with a smile. "You returned everything to the way it was, so no harm done."

Tracy nodded and then disappeared, leaving behind only the smell of very turned on woman.

"She wants to fuck you so bad!" Janet whispered as she moved back close to me, once again putting her leg over mine. She reached for my hand and slid it into her lap, pressing my fingers to her wet pussy. "So do I."

"Well, you got me all hard and ready, but I think we have to wait till after dinner."

"Then maybe we should hurry dinner along."

"Maybe we should," I agreed, picking up a fork and rolling some of the pasta onto it. I held it out to her and carefully fed her the fork full, receiving a grin as she chewed.

"So, how did you know what I liked?" She asked as she twirled pasta on the fork and fed it to me.

"Easy. I remembered what you ordered the last two times we ate out." I said after chewing it.

"And I didn't think you were paying attention to anything but my body." She said with a grin.

We spent the next half hour, carefully feeding each other the pasta, except for the few drips of sauce which accidently landed on her breast. I eagerly licked it off each time, sucking her nipple into my mouth to tease her as much as she had teased me.

"Anything else I can do?" Tracy asked, standing in front of the table once again.

"No, just the check please." I said.

"Certainly." She said scurrying off again. She came back a few minutes later with our check and I gave her my card. When she brought back the final check and set it on the table, Janet motioned to her and whispered something to her which I couldn't hear. "Thank you for stopping by, please, come by any time!" Tracy said with a grin, staring at my eyes as she walked away.

"All set?"

"Let's go." I said as I collected my card and receipt.

I led Janet out the door and we started down the block. "I think we should walk this way," Janet said turning us down an alley between the buildings. It didn't take long for her to walk us around behind the restraint we had just been in.

"Tracy?" Janet called.

"Here." I heard a soft voice call back from the dark.

Janet steered us to where Tracy was standing near the corner of the building. She reached a hand out and pulled her toward us, and gently kissed her cheek.

"So you want to feel him again?"

"Yes."

Janet leaned over to me, pulling Tracy toward me. I was almost surprised as Tracy wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled her face to mine, gently kissing my lips and seductively sucking them. I felt, more than saw, one of Tracy's legs wrap around my hips, and a hand gently guide my hard dick to her wet pussy lips.

"Ohhhh." I groaned into Tracy's mouth as I felt her pussy wrap around my dick.

"You like that? Why don't you make her cum?" Janet whispered as she stepped behind me and started stroking my ass with her nails with one hand and the other pushing one of my hands to Tracy's big tit.

"oh god." Tracy moaned as she broke the kiss and leaned back to provide a better angle, her tits now fully available to my hands.

I humped my hips up into her, her pussy making little squishing sounds with each stroke. I felt Janet slide her hand down my stomach and onto Tracy's curly mound, her thumb finding her clit and pressing on it.

"OH god yes...I'm going to cum!" Tracy moaned as I continued to slide in and out of her while Janet rocked her thumb back and forth on her clit.

Her orgasm washed over her quickly, her whole body shuddering as her juices flowed liberally around my dick, dripping off my balls with each stroke.

"Do you want to cum?" Janet asked.

"Yes." I groaned, very close after being teased for so long.

"Good, she wants it all over her tits. Would you like to do that?"

"Uh huh," I grunted, not stopping my stroking. I was getting way to close to really think about anything else at the moment.

"Good." Janet said, sliding Tracy's leg from around me. She stepped back slightly and knelt down in front of me, Janet wrapping her arms around me and grasping my dick. She stroked me slowly, using both hands and rolling her fingers across the head of my dick with each stroke while Tracy leaned her head into me and wrapped her mouth around my head each time it was exposed.

"OH god!" I groaned as my body jerked, squirting the first shot of cum into her mouth. She pulled off and Janet aimed my dick at Tracy's big tits, stroking each squirt of cum out until my dick had nothing left to give.

"Very nice." Janet cooed as she held a hand out to Tracy, who stood up, my cum splattered all over her tits. Janet stepped around in front of me and pulled my hands to her body, one hand on her tit and the other between her legs. She stepped her legs apart on her high heels and then bent over to start sucking my cum off Tracy's tits.

I started gently at first, slowly stroking my fingers up her pussy and between her lips, allowing my finger to drag across her hard clit with each stroke. I crooked my finger and allowed it to penetrate deep into her and rub my palm against her freshy shaved mound, my hand pressing and rubbing her pussy as she began bucking her hips into my hand.

"OHHHHHH!" She cried quietly as I squeezed her nipple, sending her over the edge. She stood up and leaned into me, grinding her ass into me and covering my hand with hers to press it more tightly to her.

I held her tightly for several minutes while Tracy stood in front of her, pressing her tits into Janet's tits and rubbing what was left of my cum into them both.

"Thank you." Tracy said quietly before she pulled away and disappeared back into the restaurant.

"Why did you do that?" I asked Janet.

"Because I knew you were going to take me back to the hotel and make love to me. I'm not sure my pussy could take you again tonight, and I didn't want you to be disappointed."

"Well, I am disappointed. If you had told me you didn't want to screw, I would have happily done other things with you."

"You would? I guess I just assumed that you wanted to screw."

I shook my head and pulled her hand to turn her to face me. "I don't care if it's always fucking. There are lots of things we could do."

"Ok." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me tight to her. "Do you want to sleep with me?"

"I'd like nothing better."

We stood for some time, hugging in the cooling night air, before she allowed me to pull away and take her hand to walk back to the hotel. In her room I pulled the covers back and then pulled her heels off, and helped her into bed. I climbed in after her and turned the light out, kissing her on the top of the head as she snuggled against my body. "I do love you." I whispered.

She hugged me hard, but didn't say a word.

I awoke to the light shining into the room. Janet was laying next to me, her eyes open and her fingers gently stroking my chest. I rolled over to face her and leaned my face to hers. I gently kissed her face, and lips, receiving an equally gentle kiss in return. I allowed my kisses to work across her face to her neck, kissing my way down to her shoulder, and eventually across her chest as I rolled her over and pushed the covers back.

I took my time, gently stroking and kissing each inch of her body, stopping only when she spread her legs to allow me to gently kiss and lick her sweet pussy. I spent nearly half an hour, kneeling over her body, licking and tasting her pussy before she reached down and pulled me up. She pressed me over on the bed until I was on my back and then climbed over me, kneeling with her face looking at mine.

She leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips while she reached between her legs and pulled my hard dick against her lips, moving her hips around to lubricate me, and finally pushing her wet pussy over my shaft, moaning quietly into my mouth as she sunk onto me.

"oh yes." She whispered as she pushed herself up to an upright positon, starting to slowly ride up and down my shaft. "That's it baby. Just enjoy this one. Cum when you're ready, don't wait on me. I want to feel every drop of you."

I didn't need to respond, as she pulled my hands to her breasts, pulling them tight to her nipples as she slowly rode up and down my shaft. She kept her pace up for some time, her head gently rocking back and forth as I squeezed her tits in time with her strokes on my dick.

"OH it feels like you're so close. Give it all to me, I want to feel your cum surging into my pussy. OHhhhhhhhh yes, that's it!" she cooed as my dick twitched inside her. My dick squirted the first shot of cum deep in her pussy, causing her to press down on me, driving my dick even deeper into her. "OHHHHH YES!" she cried quietly, her whole body trembling as she had a long slow orgasm in time with mine. MY dick pulsed time and again inside her, filling her with my hot cum.

"Oh yes, that was so perfect. I couldn't ask for a better way to finish what we started. I wish we could do this every day. It was so gentle and loving. I can almost belive you do love me."

"But I do." I whispered back.

"We'll see." She said quietly.

"How are we going to do that?"

"You offered for me to come live with you yesterday. How about I come stay a while, and, well, we'll just see how it goes from there."

"Ok. Why? Why the change from yesterday?"

"Because I realized last night that you were just as happy to be with me as you were with all the other things we did. I realized that maybe, just maybe, it is possible for a man to love a woman, even if she is a sexually screwed up nympho like me."

"You're not sexually screwed up, and while you may be a nympho, I do love you."

"We'll see." She said, slowly climbing off of me. For now we better go. It's going to take me a bit to get things lined up at home to be gone a while, and hell, I haven't even seen your house yet."

"Our house yet." I corrected, pulling her down to me and kissing her on the lips. "And don't you forget it!"

"Yes sir." She said with a grin. "Now go get dressed. I may still have a surprise or two packed in the suitcase for the way home."

"I can hardly wait." I said as she climbed off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers