Legal Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,429 Followers

"OH fuck!" she cried into Janet's pussy as her orgasm washed over her, my dick feeling her pulsating pussy as her body gave in to the sensations.

She increased her efforts to make Janet cum, her own orgasm peaking and holding as I pounded into her pussy.

"You weren't supposed to cum till I did!" Janet said angrily to the attorney. "I think you need to be punished. What shall we do to punish her?" Janet asked me.

"I have no clue." I replied, not at all sure what wall was going on.

"Maybe we should fuck her ass?" Janet asked. "How about that, would you like it in your ass?"

"Oh no! Please! Anything but that!" She begged Janet.

"I think that's exactly what you need!" Janet said. "Mike why don't you pull out and go sit in that chair." she said motioning to the chair the attorney had been using. "I think Mary should have to do this herself."

I pulled out, and went and sat in the chair as Janet had directed. She pushed Mary from between her legs and slid off the table. "Now sit on his dick!"

"Must I?" Mary said looking pleadingly at her.

"Yes!" Janet said commandingly.

Mary moved back and sat on my dick, spreading her cheeks and forcing her ass down over my slick dick. It took her a long time to get all the way down on me, and when she had, Janet stepped in front of her and pulled Mary's head to her pussy. "Now make us both cum!" She commanded as she lifted a leg and rested it on the arm of the chair.

Mary went back to work on Janet's pussy, licking and sucking her bald slit while she stroked up and down my shaft.

It didn't take long, looking at her eating Janet's pussy, Janet squeezing her tits while her body shook in orgasm, and the sensations of Mary riding me. I grunted and groaned as my body shot a load of cum into her ass, making her jump and moan into Janet's pussy. She continued to lick and suck until Janet told her to stop.

"Now go get a wet towel and clean him off!" Janet commanded Mary.

"Yes." She said as she practically ran out of the room and down the hall.

"I'm confused." I said as Janet dropped into the chair next to mine, looking very pleased with herself.

"Simple. They sent the wrong attorney. After we got back from screwing I realized she wasn't looking at your dick, she was looking at my pussy. I could see in her eyes, she might be a forceful attorney, but she's a sexual submissive. It's a way of compensating between her personal and professional life."

"Oh... I get it now."

"Like I said. They sent the wrong woman for this job."

"I guess so. So what now?" I asked as Mary came back into the room and gently began washing and drying my limp dick.

"Well, we have some lunch, and by then you should be hard again. Then I think I want to go shopping. I promised you a good time tonight, no point in not starting it right after lunch!"

"Just what do you have in mind?" I asked curiously.

"Well we have to give your dick a chance to rest, but after that? You'll just have to wait and see, but I can assure you, you will enjoy every second of it."

"How do you know?"

"Hell! You think I haven't seen how you look at my body when we're alone? Now you got to see it and fuck it, but there's lots more we can do that I am sure will fulfill your wildest fantasies."

"Like what?"

"How would you like to fuck me in public? I can think of several places we could legally have sex today. Besides, I'd really like some new lingerie!" she said with a huge smile.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,429 Followers
12