Legal Research/Hot Sex - Who Knew?! Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Gorgeous Bottom's new job.
1.8k words
4.3
18.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't quite believe that she had landed the Paralegal Level I position. The paralegal program coordinator had encouraged her to apply for a job even though she still had two classes left to complete in the program.

She applied at the coordinator's insistence, but never really thought the whole thing would go anywhere. When she received a call for the initial interview she had been pleasantly surprised. When she was invited back for a second, and final interview with the Executive Committee she had been truly stunned. To her it seemed as if she had been offered the job as soon as she left the interview! She quickly accepted the offer.

She still couldn't quite believe she had actually landed a job at Dooney & Burke, one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm's main Southern California office was located off a major freeway, near the city airport.

The last few days had been a whirlwind. It had taken all her strength to keep the holidays, a job search and now a new job in balance. And that wasn't even counting her recent encounter with Mr. Northwestern.

She involuntarily shivered when she thought of what she'd done with him. She'd never done anything quite like that. She was stunned that she'd even had the courage to place that first tentative kiss on his cheek while standing in the book stacks at the library.

She blushed to think of where that first kiss had led. She groaned when she thought of all the things she said to him.

"Ass slut?!" she thought to herself. "Where the hell did I learn that one?!"

It had been as if she had no filters, no reasoning to hold her back. Even now, when she thought of everything that had spilled out of her mouth she was shocked. It was as if she had plugged in a "man brain" and had left her manners and etiquette at the door. Boy oh boy had she enjoyed it. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she had enjoyed it tremendously. It made her wet just thinking of it.

She closed her eyes and could see him bent over the sofa, with his glorious ass spread wide in front of her. She would have given anything to have had a big lovely strap on dildo. Oh she would have worked his ass. She would have fucked him until he begged her to stop. Unfortunately, her two little fingers had to suffice.

Her mouth watered when she thought of how lovely his cock had tasted. She imagined him standing in front of her with his big delicious cock. What was it she had called him? Her big boy! That was it. She had cum harder than she ever had in her entire life. Hearing him moan and whimper, having him beg to be allowed to cum was a tremendous mental turn on for her.

The morning after her encounter with Mr. Northwestern it had taken everything she had in her to not drive over to his apartment and beg to be allowed in. The more she thought about him the more she craved him, so she had resigned herself to not ever seeing him again, and to only having the memory of the most exciting one night stand of her entire life. Too bad she was only 35 and still had a long way to go before her life was over.

That night had been so damn exciting and left her craving more. She craved him like a crack whore craved her drug. She sighed and forced herself to stop thinking about it. Better to concentrate on her new job.

*************

She nervously entered the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. Her stomach was full of butterflies. It was 10 minutes to 9:00 a.m. She had been instructed to report to Mrs. Tandy Jones, paralegal supervisor, at 9:00 a.m. sharp.

She was wearing her favorite black suit with new 3 inch black Manolos. She felt great and was excited beyond belief to begin her new career.

She stepped out of the elevator and into a gorgeous, calm reception area. Dooney & Burke utilized several floors in the beautiful high rise building that overlooked the bay area. Their reception area was on the penthouse floor. It was tastefully decorated in soft muted tones in creamy soft beige and brown tones, and had a spectacular view of the bay. It couldn't have been painted more beautifully.

The receptionist turned to acknowledge her and smiled.

"Can I help you miss?"

"Yes....I'm supposed to report to Mrs. Tandy Jones, at 9:00 a.m. sharp."

"Oh, you must be the new paralegal. I'm Vicki Byron, the receptionist. It's a pleasure to meet you."

She was glad she had worn her favorite Ralph Lauren suit. It appeared as if the receptionist was wearing a St. John Knits suit. She was an older lady, with immaculate hair and makeup. She shook her hand nervously.

"I'm so nervous and scared."

Vicki laughed and said, "Oh sweetie, don't worry you'll be just fine. They wouldn't have hired you if they didn't you'd cut it. It will be hard at first, but I know you'll fit in beautifully."

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me."

Tandy entered the reception area and smiled at the both of them.

"Vicki, I see you've been taking care of our new paralegal."

She shook her hand.

"How was your drive? Not to bad I hope."

"No, no....it actually was pretty good this morning. I can't complain."

Tandy said, "Good to hear. Vicki thanks for putting her at ease, but it's time to throw her into the fire!"

Vicki replied, "Oh...so I take it she is going to be assigned to Mr. Ford. I thought that was just a rumor going around the office."

"Now Vicki, let's not scare her off until she's had a chance to finish her first day."

They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Who is Mr. Ford? Will he be my supervising attorney?"

Tandy replied, "No, he isn't your direct supervising attorney. He is one of the partners in the practice group you're assigned to. As for who he is, well, you'll meet him soon enough and can come to your own conclusion."

***********

She spent the great majority of her morning just trying to keep the names of all the people she'd met straight! She was caught up in the whirlwind of her new and exciting job. She learned she had been assigned to assist two partners in the complex litigation practice group.

Tandy introduced her to Jack Johnson, one of the partners she had been assigned to assist. He was a nice guy, two years younger than she was, with a 2 year old and another little girl on the way. He seemed as if he would be easy to get along with.

The other attorney she would be directly assisting also seemed very nice. Dave Jordan was married with two kids in college. He reminded her of her father. He had a quiet disposition. He seemed unflappable.

She knew she was lucky to have landed such nice bosses.

When it was time for lunch she went out to the cafeteria and sat with some of the other secretaries and paralegals. They all peppered her with questions and filled her in on the gossip.

"Oh my goodness, you mean to tell me you're actually assigned to Mr. Ford's practice group?" said a chubby brunette.

She didn't even have a chance to respond before someone else interrupted.

"Ha ha....Do you have it coming to you!! I almost quit when I first started because of his royal highness."

"What do you mean? Is he really that bad of a guy?" she asked.

"No. No, not really. I mean, not if you don't mind the scathing verbal put downs, the constant interruptions, the lovely use of colorful words...."

"He's a fucking prick, just say it already....", one of the other women shouted out.

"Really, he's not that bad. He's only gone through 4 secretaries in less than a year..."

All the ladies sitting around the table burst out laughing. She stared back at them worriedly.

"Mr. Ford isn't my direct supervisor. I was assigned to Mr. Jordan and Mr. Johnson. I'll be assisting them directly..." she stammered.

"It's okay honey. He'll manage to get his claws into you somehow."

They all cackled hysterically.

"If he's so bad why is he still here?"

They all looked at her as if she'd grown a second head.

One of the women responded, "Oh my, it's obvious you're new at this, aren't you? "

"Well, I mean, if he is that horrid, why put up with it?"

"Because he brings home the bacon, that's why. Plain and simple our Mr. Ford is a magnificent overachieving rainmaking son of a bitch. He single handedly brought in nearly $35 million in work last year alone. That was LAST YEAR ALONE."

She stared back at them. Her lunch sat in front of her untouched. She found she no longer had the stomach to eat it.

************

She'd nearly finished up her first week on the job yet she still hadn't met Mr. Ford. He was involved in an active court case so he was out of the office most of the time. She'd nearly forgotten all about how worried she was about meeting him when it all came to a head early Friday morning.

"Dooney & Burke", she said when she picked up the phone.

"This is Jeff Ford. Who the hell am I talking to? Do you expect me to fucking guess who you are?"

She was floored by the venom that was coming through on the other end of the phone.

"Uuummm, I'm new...and uummm...."

"OH, so you're the bright new girl they're all talking about. Not so fucking bright if you ask me. Give me Tandy. I want to talk to her. She's the only one with half a fucking brain around there..."

She felt like crying and nearly did when she noticed Tandy walking down the hallway.

"Tandy...TANDY....It's Mr. Ford on the line..."

Tandy turned around and came back to the phone.

"Yes, Mr. Ford? .........I understand Mr. Ford. Immediately. Yes, it will be taken care of immediately. Very well, thank you."

Tandy hung up the phone and turned around to look at her.

"What's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost."

"Nothing...nothing's wrong. I guess I finally got to meet Mr. Ford, at least over the phone..."

"Was he rude to you?"

"No, no....he was okay."

Tandy looked at her kindly and smiled.

"I know the girls probably scared you....but you have to believe me, Mr. Ford is just an exacting man with very high expectations. You'll do fine....you're wonderful. You have to believe me.."

She looked Tandy and sighed, "I sure hope you're right."