Legal Rewards Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie took the stand. Every eye in the courtroom was focused sympathetically towards her, as if apologizing for the hardships she was being put through. I smiled warmly at her, the gesture being duly returned. "Good morning, Ms. Patrick," I greeted her.

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Wilkins."

"Let me get to the point, Ms. Patrick. How old were you when you first had sex - I mean, intercourse?"

"I was over eighteen. As Ben - Mr. Russoe - said, it was on his birthday night."

"Just for the record, Ma'am. Did your father ever touch you in a sexual manner before that time?"

"No, of course not."

"Who made the first move, then?"

"I did - well, actually, circumstances brought us together and I just took advantage of the opportunity."

"So until that night, your father had never made any advances to you? Or else, let me put it this way. Has he ever gone against your wishes in physical contact, innocent or otherwise?"

"Well, he did spank me once when I was nine or ten. After that, he has been a perfect gentleman," Debbie said, the smile still on her face. Thank God, I thought, she wasn't going into trauma on the stand or anything.

I smiled back at her, as did most of the jurors. "I am sure there must have been a reason for the spanking - but was your mother present at that time?"

For a brief moment, her eyes clouded. "I think she was. All I do remember of her was that she ran away when I was barely eleven."

"I am sorry -"

"Don't be. She wasn't a very pleasant person to live with. Always grumbling and bitching..., sorry, Your Honor. Anyway, for the last twelve-thirteen years, it's been just the two of us."

"And yet, even after all those years of being together, you mean to tell us that not a single sexual moment passed between the two of you?"

Even though we had gone over her testimony once, Debbie gave me a stare. "Until recently, we were just father and daughter. There was nothing more to the relationship, and there was nothing less. As I said, my father is the perfect gentleman. If you have any doubts, you can ask my friends."

"It was an insensitive question, Ms. Patrick, but necessary. When did you first have sex with your father?"

"I would prefer the term, 'making love'," she said icily. Her features softened immediately, though, and she continued in a friendlier voice. "We were stuck on the road while coming back from a family function. It was over seven months ago, if my memory is correct."

"Was it pleasant?"

"Very!"

I was expecting Hammonds to get up any moment now and object quoting irrelevance, but he just sat there, idly listening to the direct examination. Either he had lost all hope of winning the case, or he had just figured a hole in my arguments. It was still anybody's ballgame.

"If it may please the Court," I said, "Ms. Patrick can give a graphic description of what happened that night. The testimony would not be irrelevant, Your Honor, for it goes to show the purity of the affair."

"If the prosecution has no objections, ... very well Mr. Wilkins, proceed. Bailiff, clear out all people below sixteen from this courtroom."

From the back row there was a snicker at the Judge's instruction. The foreman openly smiled, influencing his neighbor to do the same. Light moments were rare in a courtroom.

"Ms. Patrick, could you recount the events of that day, please?"

"Sure," she said brightly. "Should I be, like, you know, recounting it as if it were a story, or would you prefer a blasé and objective account?"

"Make it interesting - truthful, but interesting." I sat in my chair, leaning back casually. The Judge and the DA were too preoccupied (excited, perhaps?) with the upcoming testimony that my nonchalance went unnoticed. The jurors were leaning forward on their seats now, awaiting one of the most unique testimonies ever to be recorded.

"To tell you the truth, until that day, I'd never thought of making love to my father. We had gone to Tennessee for a wedding, and on the way back, there happened to be a big storm. The roads were too slick to drive safely on, so Dad and I decided to check in at the first motel that we saw. Sure enough, there was a motel, not a sleazy one, just by the side of the road, and they happened to have a vacancy - a single vacancy. We took the room, checking in as father and daughter.

"As it was, our clothes were soaked wet in the few seconds that we were out in the rain. The rest of our clothes were still in the car, which we had to leave at the entrance of the motel. Our clothes were practically clinging to the skin when we got into the room. I decided to take a shower, but since I didn't have any spare, I took them off and entered the shower. Just then, the owner called us up to inform us that there was about ten minutes' worth of hot water in the shower. I would have to curtail my shower if Dad were to get his share.

"And at that moment, after being soaked to the skin, I wasn't particularly up to reducing the warmth that the shower was giving me. Of course Dad would never have complained even if I had used up the entire hot water, but I knew he needed it as much as I did. So I did the next logical thing. I invited him to shower with me.

"For a few moments, Dad hawed and hummed and finally, gave in. But even as he stepped in, I started to have different feelings about him. I suppose it was the intimacy of the situation or something, but at that instant, I viewed him as objectively as a woman does a suitor. I liked what I saw. Dad had kept himself in good shape, as you can see so obviously, and his recent hours at yardwork had given him a great tan. Dad got into the shower, and once again, a strange sense of excitement began to travel across my body when I realized that he was not totally unconscious of how good I looked.

"I had to clear my throat to ask him to pass the soap. As it passed hands, the soap slipped, only to be caught by Dad before it fell down. Problem was, it was now pressed firmly against my breast - and Dad was grasping my breast. It was an accident, a very pleasant one, we knew that. Both of us turned bright red. I glanced at the mirror - it showed the two of us, naked and standing side-by-side, with Daddy's hand still cupping my breast. The image itself was so erotic that both of us just stared at it for a few seconds.

"Dad started apologising profusely, but I told him to shut up. Since he had already scrubbed my breast - well, in a way - I wanted him to wash me like he had when I was a baby. I could see Dad was aroused and if my pussy was any indication, I was on fire. Especially when Dad started to soap me liberally. He started at my neck, whispering in my ears how he used to love bathing me when I was young. He said it made him feel so powerful, so valued, that such a tiny tot placed so much trust in him. In the spirit of the moment, I told him he could wash me whenever he wanted.

"Daddy gulped.

"It took a bit of coaxing, but ultimately, he decided to take care of my breasts as well. So far, he had managed to keep clear of it by concentrating on my back, but I wasn't about to let him off that easily. I insisted that he wash my tits - sorry, breasts - and other parts too. To tell you the truth, it felt so good to have his strong hands knead my breasts into submission. A naughty part of my mind already wanted to tell him that he had better wash my body well, for that was going to be his dinner for the night, but thankfully, it didn't.

"Dad started to hesitate when he reached the lower part of my abdomen. I could see he was unsure whether he could continue or not, and I solved his dilemma by guiding his hand right to my pussy - er, vagina. We just looked into each other's eyes until I realized he needed more reassurance that I was okay with the seduction that was being played out. I kissed him.

"He kissed me back."

Debbie smiled shyly. At a nod from me, she continued. "So here we were, father and daughter, alone and kissing each other more passionately than we had ever kissed anybody else. It was terrific to feel his tongue savouring mine, running over my teeth and the undersides of my tongue. Dad had his arms wrapped around my bottom, pushing me up against him each time our mouths moved. As for me, I was like a woman possessed, or so he later told me - my arms were wrapped around him so hard that he feared that his cock - I mean, penis - might be crushed at any moment. For over a couple of minutes, we just stood there under the shower, kissing and loving every moment of it.

"We were so passionately involved that we hardly noticed when the water started to run cold!

"When we did discover that the water was actually freezing cold, we hurried out of the shower. I tripped, but thankfully, Dad was there to catch me. As I lay in his arms, our eyes established such a direct contact that I hardly noticed anything else. Dad mouthed an I Love You to me, and I replied that I loved him just as much. Dad laughed and told me that he doubted it - nobody could love anybody as much as he did, as he always had. This brought tears to my eyes, and Dad kissed them away gently.

"That was the moment of reckoning. That was the moment when I decided that for all eternity, I wanted to be his. The law could deny me the status of a wife, but could it stop me, a major, from bonding with the man I loved, with a man who loved me? Dad and I kissed again, and somewhere during that process, we managed to move to the bed without falling down. Dad laid me down gently on the bed, with my legs hanging over the side. He moved his eyes over my body, as if noticing for the first time my femininity. To me, it was an indication that Dad thought of me more than a mere body. I motioned for him to lie on top of me. Torturously slowly, Dad moved over my prone body, as if protecting me from the Universe. I know this is getting repetitious, but we kissed again. Then Dad turned his attention to my ears.

"He started to nibble - should I continue, Mr. Wilkins?"

I looked around the courtroom. The years had taught me to take in everything with a single glance, and to quote Debbie, I liked what I saw. Three of the male jurors - the older ones - had their hands mysteriously close to their bulges. Some of the female jurors were fidgeting around on their seats, and another one was actually scratching her crotch. The foreman was the best of all - with his coat slung over his legs, he had figured that no one would see or guess that he was wanking himself. I could see only one of the Judge's hands, and where Hammonds had entertained a bored expression earlier, the interest in them was unmistakable now. I guess I shouldn't leave them hanging. "Go ahead," I told her.

"Daddy started to nibble his way down my body, starting with my earlobes and moving downwards until he came to my nipples. They were extremely hard and turning quite dark already, so when Dad started sucking on them ferociously, I thought I was going to die. The pleasure was quite unbelievable and I started thrashing about on the bed, bucking into his face every now and then. If that had been my state when he had just sucked on my nipples, just imagine what happened when he started to lick my vaginal lips clean, with the occasional attempt to suckle and milk it. When I had my orgasm, it totally drenched Dad's face, but neither of us were ashamed because of it.

"In fact, it made Daddy so happy that he rubbed against my, shall I say wetness, with his face. This brought me off a second time, this nuzzling of his. Dad would have gone on for some more time had I not stopped him by sliding down until I was face-to-face with him again. I licked my own juices off his face, and we rolled over until Dad was below me. I was about to give him a blowjob, but Daddy immediately maneuvered so that we were in a 69. After that, for over a quarter of an hour, we had orals. Finally, it was time for the consummation, the final act of love. Both of us wanted it, so no questions were asked, no opinions offered. Both of us knew we were crossing the line, and both of us knew the other was loving it every bit as much as they were.

"I impaled myself on my father.

"Daddy had already blown a load, I mean come to orgasm, a couple of times, so both of us were quite surprised when he shot his load in me, the same seed that once made me. I wasn't on the pill, and even though it was the safest part of the month, there was a thrill of the fear of getting pregnant. This finally drove me over the edge. Daddy and I came together almost simultaneously, complementing each other perfectly. We fell asleep in each other's arms, two lovers who had spent a magical moment together."

I allowed for a brief pause before breaking into everyone's reverie. "Miss Patrick," I said slowly, allowing each word to sink into the jurors' minds, "Was that the only time you and your father ever make love?"

"No," she grinned.

"Have you ever had sex?"

Silly question, right? But, as I told you, courtrooms are no less crazier than any other workplace, and everything had its place and purpose. Debbie replied, "Technically, yes. But I would like to add that we have always made love, not just have sex."

"Any regrets about your affair with your father?"

"Yes," and an audible murmur rose in the courtroom. "Only that it can't be immortalized with marriage." The murmur was replaced by a relieved sigh. "And that it earned us a trial here..."

"Your Honor, the defence rests."

Predictably, Hammonds asked for a recess before we argued the case. Only the closing statements were left, and the Judge admitted a half-hour recess would be sufficient. Upon my request, the Judge agreed to let Jose and his daughter alone in the conference room. It was only right that they get some time together while all the others were masturbating at their expense, wasn't it?

Sentencing postponed until the next chapter...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories