Legal Tender Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what did you see, Ms. Hanson."

"He was completely hard, and it was amazing. I knew that men got hard, but under his trunks it looked so different than I imagined. It wasn't just big, it was shaped differently...I remember being surprised by the bulge his balls made, how his penis just seemed to rise out of them. The fabric seemed to stretch to accommodate him.

"Once he was past his initial embarrassment, Alan seemed to enjoy my looking. I think I said something like 'Wow,' and that seemed to please him. I asked him what it felt like, and he said something like, 'Wonderful,' and then I asked if I could touch it."

"Did he let you?"

"Oh, yes, right away," I said, remembering the whole incident. I was unbelievably excited.

"How did it feel, Ms. Hanson?"

"Much harder than I thought it would. I think that's true for all women. It's very surprising the first time you feel one. It's so...solid."

"What happened next, Ms. Hanson?'

As I spoke, I moved my hands in such a manner that the tops of my panties slid downward, just a little, but I knew that my belly was bare now, and it was just a couple of pieces of fabric that were left covering me.

"I asked him if I could see it, and he told me it wasn't fair: that he would be naked and I wouldn't. I surprised him by reaching back and detaching my top and dropping it to the ground. In another second, I had stepped out of my panties. It was funny: I didn't feel like it was dangerous at all...I just felt like being daring."

I took my hands out of my panties and brought them up to my breasts. But, while I let my left hand massage my left breast, I brought my right one to my mouth and made quite a show of licking my forefinger, then inserting it into my mouth. I did that slowly, twice, then let it, too, slide down to my other breast. I played with myself, kneading them, and brought my knees together to try to lessen the aching emptiness I felt between my legs.

I heard a groan from the direction of Mr. Massey's chair. "Do you like what you see, Mr. Massey?" I said, pouting my lips as I tugged at my nipples, pulling them, and then cupping my breasts and presenting them to him. I let my hands slide down my abdomen, spreading my legs in his direction. I raised the hem of my babydoll to heighten the effect, I hoped, of the tiny pair of red panties. Other than the bunched lingerie below my breasts, they were all I wore.

"I hope you don't think me too forward, Mr. Massey," I said, giving him my best "little girl" voice as I slid my hands inside the bright red panties, "but I wish these were your hands right now."

"Oh, Ms. Hanson," he said, his voice little more than a low groan, "all in due time, all in due time..."

Mr. Chance's voice seemed husky, too, when spoke. "Tell me what happened with Alan, Ms. Hanson. You were standing naked before him, I believe. How did he react to your display?"

"Well," I said, not quite giving up on the little girl voice, "I am proud to say that I made a young gay man pretty befuddled."

Mr. Chance chuckled. "I should say. And then?"

"I told him that he'd never get an opportunity like this again, and he should feel free to touch me. Which he did, for quite a while, but oddly, most of it was my breasts. But it wasn't the same thing as if it were romantic... I felt he was kind of, well, investigating me."

"And when did he take off his trunks?"

"Well, actually," I said, giggling, "he never did. I knelt in front of him and took them off myself."

"You were pretty aggressive, Ms. Hanson."

I laughed a little, letting my fingers stray over my clit, making sure to make my movements very visual under the fabric. "I was a virgin, and before me was the opportunity to see the very first penis of my life. And I knew I was safe—Alan wasn't going to ask me for sex. And I was—as I am now—as absolutely horny as a woman can get."

"What was it like for you?"

"Oh, Mr. Chance, it was wonderful," I said. "He had a nice penis: it was very smooth, thinner than most I've seen, but it had a pretty large head." I made sure my hands were very prominent, and then I licked my lips. "He let me play with him."

"Did you enjoy touching your first penis, Ms. Hanson?"

"Oh, yes!" I said, and found my voice was getting hoarse. I reached over and took another drink. As I felt its reassuring warmth, I saw my glass was almost empty.

"I was amazed how it felt...how you men, feel."

"In what way?"

"Well, like I said before, how hard you get. And how your skin moves over your stiffness. How different you all are there, in your shaft, in your head. I love how hot you are to the touch. How it moves...it can bob up and down, or you can just sort of will it to move. I love the way you moisten at the tip, and how my touch can transport you to another world. I think I love how important your cocks are to you, how it's so uncomplicated, how it's all about sex, how straightforward you are."

"Did you learn all of this from Alan?"

"Goodness, no," I laughed. I realized that, without willing it, my hands were back at my breasts. "Alan was wonderful, though. He wasn't interested in me, really, but he let me do everything to him."

"Everything?"

"I played with him, and kissed him, and even put him in my mouth."

"Did you make him come?"

"Yes, of course," I said, giggling, my hands now between my legs. I turned to the left, and placed my back against the pillows near the arm of the chair. I lifted my legs onto the cushion, and played with myself in front of them, but so they saw me from my right profile. I was very close to coming.

"How, Ms. Hanson?"

I let my fingers dance across my clit, and groaned. "It's funny: I wasn't really working on him to make him come. I was enjoying him for myself. When I tugged on his cock, I was appreciating how the skin moved. When I gripped him tight, I was seeing how hard he was. When I licked him, I was finding out how he tasted, or where he was the most sensitive. When he was in my mouth, I wanted to know how deep I could swallow him.

"Well, I had him in my mouth when I felt him swelling. He grabbed my shoulders really hard and then I took him out to look up at his eyes when the first stream hit me in the cheek. He came so hard... oh!" I almost came then, and slowed my finger for a moment, staying on that spot but keeping my finger still. I gasped, and waited a second before I finished my thought. "I was shocked by it, but not upset. I held him in front of me and let him come on my neck, on my breasts...he came so much. It wasn't until he was almost done that I thought of putting him back in my mouth to taste him. By then he was so sensitive all I could do was hold him in. Licking it off the end of him almost made him go crazy."

"Did you like the taste of come right away, Ms. Hanson?"

"It was never a question of liking it," I said, my voice husky. "It was more like marveling at it. There's nothing else like it. Yes I like the taste, but it's like asking me if I like its color. I love swallowing a man...I love feeling him explode inside me, and I love having his essence inside me."

I groaned, arching my back slightly as I dipped my finger slightly inside me...I was soaking wet.

"Oh, Mr. Chance, Mr. Massey, you're killing me. You should know that I've never been unfaithful to my husband. I've never even been tempted. When I made this deal for him, I did so because I knew it could save him." I closed my eyes, sliding along my slick lips, bringing the moisture up to lubricate my clit. Coming would be so easy...

"But now," I said, moaning a little, "it's not about Dwight. Right now, I want you both to fuck me. Fully. Deeply. I want to see your cocks. I want to have you inside me. I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before. Oh god, I want you both inside me."

I heard the groan of the leather chairs, and when I opened my eyes I saw the two of them standing before me, both fully dressed in their gorgeous tailored suits. But there was one important consideration: their considerable, engorged cocks stuck out of their pants, fully extended. I touched them, tenderly, my fingers tapping the ends of their shafts, touching their moisture. I brought my fingers to my mouth, licking them clean. I smiled, and raised my eyes up to theirs.

"And would somebody make me another drink?"

12