Legally Binding Contract

Story Info
ALWAYS Read the Fine Print.
1.7k words
4.56
29.6k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,047 Followers

"What time's your last class over today?" my best friend and roommate Chuck asked as we finished off a box of stale Lucky Charms.

"Around noon, but I was thinking of going to Professor DeVry's class afterward. He has a guest poet coming in today. Why?"

"My cameraman bailed on me at the last minute. I need someone to shoot a masturbation scene."

Chuck was a Cinema major. He had taken to placing ads and filming sex scenes that he would sell to various vendors in a way to earn some extra cash.

"Can't you do it?"

"Nah. Actually, I'm thinking of being in this one myself."

"Damn, dude. Is she that hot?"

"Check this out," he said as he showed me her head shot.

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed as I studied the Asian goddess. "I've been with some hot girls in my time, but she's fucking unbelievable."

"So, are you in, or what?"

"Hell yeah," I answered.

"Meet me here after class then, and we'll go to her house afterward."

"Any chance you film and I'm in it with her?" I asked.

"Let me think about it," he answered, and that was just as good as a "probably so" to me.

11:55 couldn't come fast enough, but it finally arrived. I raced back to the dorm to find that Chuck had everything ready to go. "Have you thought about it?" I asked him. "Can I be in the movie with ... Whatever her name is?"

"Kiko," he said, and, "I'm still thinking about it."

"Dude, what's to think about?"

"She's special," he told me. "You've never been with anyone like her before. Trust me, I know."

I said nothing more. We loaded up my car, then he gave me directions to her apartment. We knocked, Kiko greeted us wearing a green silk kimono, then ushered us in. Chuck set up the equipment in her bedroom, then handed me a camera as he took a smaller one and began to film. I did the same.

"So," Chuck began in way of an interview. "Tell us your name and age."

"My name is Kiko and I am twenty-three."

"Your name ought to be 'Ravishing,'" I said.

Kiko smiled. She opened her kimono and freed her breasts. I got one look at them and immediately turned to Chuck. "Dude, seriously. Enough playing around. I want to be in this movie."

He turned his camera to Kiko and asked, "Would you be okay with that, Kiko? This was just supposed to be a masturbation scene."

"I'm okay," she said with a smile.

"There. See? Now, what do you say?"

"Mike, if you do this, I'm not your friend, but your employer. You do understand that, don't you?" I nodded. He pulled a contract from his pocket and said, "You need to read this and be one hundred percent sure before you sign it, because once you do, it becomes legally binding."

"Yeah-yeah-yeah," I said as I lay the camera down and took it. He handed me a pen. I skimmed it. "Party of first part, blah-blah-blah, party of the second part, blah-blah-blah, check here to give oral—check—check here to receive oral—check—check here to perform anal—big check—and now I sign, and I'm ready."

"Last chance to back out," Chuck offered.

"Man, let's do this!" I said excitedly.

"Okay then. Still rolling."

"No change in the script?" I asked.

"Nope. Just do what comes naturally."

"What comes naturally to you, Kiko?" I asked the Asian beauty.

"I want to suck your dick," she told me.

"No problems there," I said as I pulled my pants off and unleashed my almost-eight-inch cock.

"Oh, so nice and big," she said with a smile. "Come lay next to me." I did, and she began sucking my balls. She stayed on them a few minutes, then began kissing my shaft, working her way up to the head. When she reached it, she engulfed it, terrorizing it with expert lashes of her tongue. She then took a little at a time until she had me completely embedded in her throat.

"Oh, fuck! Kiko, are you trying to make me fall in love with you?"

"And if I am?" she asked as she came of my cock. She then pushed it down her throat again.

"It's fucking working, baby. Don't stop."

She came off me again and said, "Are you good for two orgasms, or do I need to let you fuck me now?"

"Oh, shit. I wanna cum down your throat first, then go down on you and make you cum, then I wanna fuck that sweet ass and cum in it."

"You're the boss," she said, and began sucking my cock once again. Man, she was good. Five minutes later, and she was pumping me wildly as I skeeted all over her face and my chest. As her pumping slowed, she asked, "How was that?"

"Best blow job ever!" I answered.

"Are you ready to suck my gurly-clit?" She asked.

"Fuckin'-A I am," I said as I moved in front of her. I sucked her nipples as I pulled her shorts off her, then her underwear. I moved up as I kissed her, then spread her legs before diving down to find—"What the fuck?!?"

"That's my gurly-clit," she said of her penis.

I looked at Chuck. "Dude. No way. Unh-uh. I'm not sucking a God-damned cock, man."

Chuck held up the contract. "I told you to read it. I even gave you a chance to back out. Sorry, Mike, but you are contractually bound to suck her dick and fuck her in the ass."

"Chuck. Come on, man," I began to plead.

"Dude, it's cool. I promise you. Shit, I've been with about a dozen trans so far. There's no shame in it." I just looked at him. "I promise. I'll even show you the movies when we get back to the apartment. For now, though, you're wasting film."

"Here, let me help you," Kiko said. She pulled her legs behind her neck and began to suck her own cock.

"Oh, my fucking God," I whispered. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I jumped toward her and began eating her asshole even as she continued servicing herself. "Oh, shit," I said, and sucked her balls into my mouth. I licked my tongue up to her mouth, and we kissed around the head of her dick. She unhinged her legs, and her cock came down, finding rest in my mouth.

"Oh, Mike. Yes. Suck that clitty for me."

I did. I was surprised at how easily I deep-throated her seven inches. I had never sucked a cock before, but that didn't stop me from doing her a great service now. After about fifteen minutes, she said, "Oh, Mike. I'm going to cum."

"Pull back so I can get it on film," Chuck instructed me. I pulled back alright, but after the first spurt, I closed my mouth around it again and pumped her dry before swallowing it.

"Oh, Mike. That felt so good. Thank you."

I sat up. "Come lube my cock so I can fuck that sweet ass," I commanded her, and she did. She got me all hard and wet, and I slid my cock deep into her ass.

I fucked her unmercifully, and she still screamed, "Harder! Faster! Deeper!"

"Put your legs behind your head again," I told her, and she did. "Suck your cock while I fuck you." She did that, too. "Oh, fuck, Kiko. You're so fucking hot. Suck that dick, baby." She was relying on my thrusts to push her cock in and out of her mouth, and it worked perfectly. I was giving her every inch of my dick while feeding her every inch of hers. Twenty minutes later, I said, "Okay, baby. You need to hurry up. I'm ready to cum."

"Mmm-hmmm," she said.

"I'm gonna bust this nut all over your ass."

"Mmm-hmmm."

"God-damn it, Kiko. Here it fucking comes." I pulled out and jerked off all over her ass just as her cum ran from her mouth. We began to slow down, then stop. I lay on her and kissed her, swallowing what cum remained on her lips and in her mouth. "That was beautiful, Kiko. Thank you."

"Thank you! Both of you," Chuck said as he continued to film us. "That was one of the hottest fucking scenes I've ever filmed.

I ignored him. "Wanna go out sometime?"

"Really?"

"We can do it now, if you like. Pizza?"

"Steak. I worked up an appetite."

"Wrap this shit up, Chuck. I have a date with the hottest fucking woman I have ever met."

We dropped Chuck off at the apartment, then Kiko and I went to The Brass Lantern. We didn't talk of the sex, just everything else, and I really got to know and appreciate her for the woman she was. "So, I really like you. Are you currently seeing anyone?"

"No. Most guys just look at me as a fantasy fuck and nothing more."

"I want more," I told her. "Let's take baby steps, but just know that I want to be with you."

"Are you sure, Mike? I mean, a lot of guys know I am a transgender. Won't that embarrass you?"

"Would I be here in public with you right now if I thought it would?"

"You have a point." She studied me. "Are you sure?"

"Baby steps," I told her. "You will see. One day, fifty years down the road, when you look over at me lying in bed next to you, you'll finally understand how serious I am at this point in time."

"Okay. We're officially an 'us' now."

And it remained that way. Kiko and I married seven years later. She never opted for sex reassignment surgery, and I didn't care. We adopted a girl and a boy and raised them as any family would. To this day, fifteen years later, we are still together. Our marriage license is proudly displayed on the wall in our living room. Every time I look at it, I think of the legally binding contract that introduced us, and this legally binding contract that keeps us together. I love her, and she loves me. What more could anyone want?

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,047 Followers