Legally Binding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,711 Followers

Michelle gave a grunt of disgust. Grimwald continued. "Claudia will make sure you perform it to my satisfaction." The lawyer finished and sat back in his chair. Claudia had stood up and come to her side; Spence now standing directly next to her his limp cock presented on the tray.

The blonde felt her cheeks turning red again as her hands reached up to squeeze the man's cock. He grunted in delight as she pulled his foreskin down exposing his greasy underside of his cock head. Her nails scraped along his veined flesh within seconds she could grip like a handle, his cock sprouting to erection the butler looking down in awe, silent apart from appreciative grunts. "Mg ug, ug, ugggg!"

His cock was now hard pointing towards her face and she smelt his unwashed flesh her fingers sticky to his foreskin build up. Claudia nodded in approval coaxing Michelle's head onto the tip.

"Yes that's it Miss open up ahhh!"

Michelle's lips enveloped his tip, Claudia gently pushing more of her head onto it. She coughed, her mouth tightening on his skin pushing the flesh back. He tasted disgusting, filthy and hot, his eye hole caressed by her tongue. She began to suck, slowly and steadily. Claudia reminded her to knead his balls and she felt his cock twitch and buck in her throat. He was grunting over and over her high cheek boned mouth trying to draw the life from him.

Claudia gripped her blonde mane pulling her from his dick. "Uggh!"

"Show me how to clean!" She snapped like a dominatrix gripping the foreskin herself tugging it back so Michelle could lick under the rim.

She began to lick the build up her pink lips glistening with spittle. The butler gently rocked forward trying to pump into her mouth. Claudia nodded in agreement pushing Michelle's mouth deep down onto him. She baulked and gagged his cock almost choking her.

"Suck, suck more, more." Claudia was directing like an expert making sure Michelle swallowed as much as possible, angling her mouth so it bulged against her cheeks. Mrs Thorne was coughing and struggling in her seat her own hands pushing against the man's hairy pelvis.

Claudia wasn't satisfied snapping at the butler, "fuck her harder in the mouth! Harder!" He immediately began to thrust gripping her head with his own hands his cock appearing and disappearing from her lips drenched in spittle.

Michelle's mouth was aching her tongue rammed back the head nudging her tonsils. The man had some staying power, her jaw feeling like it would lock.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, oh, oh, ahhh!" he was nearing climax his face red with pleasure, Michelle with perverse relief.

She now had both hands desperately gripping the table cloth trying to steady herself. Her long heeled legs splayed out at angles as she sat giving her more balance. Claudia sensing the butler was about to spirt gripped the man's cock tightly by the base pulling it from the Michelle's mouth. Her other hand gripped Michelle's hair at the bun making her tilt her sculpted nose and wet lips skyward.

"Uuuugggggggghhhhh!"

The man's spunk hole began erupting Claudia squeezing at the base controlling his ejaculation.

"Ohhhhhh uggggkkkkkkkk!"

The semen spat up against Michelle's eye socket the second wad filling her nostrils the third smearing her fat luscious lips dribbling onto her chin. "Ugghhhhhh nnnnnnnnn!!!" Spence was finding it unbearable his cock electric the head sore against her slimy pale cheek. The Brazilian woman slapped the bruised cock against Michelle's face smearing the come, the noise of slapping flesh making the scene even more debauched.

Finally she release both; Spence almost collapsing, Michelle coughing and spitting trying to wipe the come from her eye socket flicking big wads of semen onto the table cloth.

"Ugh fuck ugh you bitch cough! Cough!"

Claudia picked up a napkin and spat on it. She knelt to begin wiping the spunk from the woman's face.

"Get the fuck off me!" Michelle hissed grabbing the napkin doing it herself.

Grimbald had remained seated sipping his wine all this time.

"Please don't blame Claudia. After all she is here as a favour. Remember why you are?"

Spence had sheepishly sulked away and Grimbald decided dinner was over.

"We shall now retire to the drawing room. Claudia has a little surprise for you in there." And with that he stood and led the way.

A massive ornate fireplace dominated the living room but thankfully in this sticky summer heat it remained unlit. In front were two expensive settees. The lawyer sat on one asking Michelle to sit on the other facing him. Claudia also sat next to her, in fact a little too close. Michelle tried to shy away but Claudia put her talon hand on the woman's knees moving it up under the slit in her silver dress. Between both settees there was a gold table, on it standing upright a thick neon pink vibrator.

Grimwald had more instruction still to read on his paper.

"Michelle is to strip and allow Claudia to penetrate her with the vibrator. She must obey Claudia to the full. Make sure the bitch comes." He coughed, a little embarrassed by the blunt message.

Claudia began to slowly peel Michelle's dress straps down over her shoulders. She was made to stand and her dress fell down between her heeled ankles. Grimwald gave a silent gasp; dressed in matching white stockings, briefs and bra she was amazing. Her legs seemed to go on forever, calves stretched in the high heels. Her hips were rounded and her washboard tummy enhanced the size and fullness of her perfect tits. With her hair up her long neck gave an impression of having been stretched like she was elastic.

Claudia hands reach round to the tops of the woman's panties, drawing them down. Michelle tentively stepped out of them, her light blonde pussy matching her pale complexion.

The brunette whore eased her back down onto the settee hands spreading her thighs. Michelle gave an embarrassed moan as her legs opened her pussy, slit visible to the watching Grimwald. Claudia began to stroke gently up and down her lips while her other hand reached for the shocking pink vibrator. She picked it up putting it straight in her own mouth then pushing it towards Michelle's. She backed away before opening her lips her own spit smearing on the pointed round tip.

Claudia slowly pressed the tip against Michelle tight hole. The thing was quietly buzzing and she circled her entrance to tease the nerve ending before beginning to enter her.

"Oohh mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Michelle groaned the woman making sure she kept her perfect pins wide and in an exposed position. She groaned again looking at the lawyer.

The vibrator was inside her now and she arched her back.

"Ooohhhh nnnnnn is this what you want Mr Grimwald?" She cooed like a schoolgirl playing the lawyer at his own game. But he remained impassive taking his glasses off to clean them before calmly replying." Very good Michelle, open your legs wider so I can see your lips gripping around the shaft."

The Brazilian woman was indeed an expert, the tip nudging deep against her insides making Michelle grip the furniture fabric and then the probing woman's shoulder.

"Aww shit ohhhhhhh fuck uh, uh, uhhhhhhhh!" Michelle bit her lip putting her hand across her face. "Awwwwww uh, uh, uhhhh oh shiitttttt. Aw. Aw ah, no, no, ooooohhhhhhh!"

"Make her lift her legs!" Grimwald ordered.

Claudia took hold of Michelle's legs one at a time lifting them at the kness, raising them up until her shoes pointed to the ceiling. The blonde wrapped her arms around under her knees pulling her legs to her bust. Now her ass face Grimwald and Claudia re inserted the buzzing tip back into her clenched pussy slit. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Claudia buried the rubber cock almost to the hilt Michelle gasping as the hard rod forced against her bent canal. "Awwwwww Jeez that's sooooo deep!" She couldn't hold this position for long her heels finally returning to the floor legs thighs so wide her pelvis raised up pointing towards Grimwald. The vibrator was working its spell Claudia's expert fingers also pressing onto the woman's hardening clit.

Oh god, oh god I'm, I'm coooooo aaahhhh, ahhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" She jerked her body forward, her bra covered tits bouncing, her heels stamping on the floor. Around the humming stick her juices seeped from her hole, Claudia twisting the stick like she was trying to dig a tunnel up the young woman.

"Awwwwwwww ukkkkkkk!!" Michelle nails clawed on the woman's leg and she could take no more almost spitting the vibrator from her sodden pussy.

"Jezzzz shit, shit, stop stop ugggggggg!"

Michelle was panting heavily her thighs aching from been stretched so wide so long. Claudia was stripping from her dress revealing she had no bra on. She curled on the settee next to the panting blonde; unfastening Michelle bra straps allowing her large tits to be revealed. The brunette caressed a sore nipple with her nails; then bent down to gently kiss the tip. She lifted Michelle hand placing it on her own solid silicone tits. Michelle finger touched the nipple the breast, feeling remarkably like her own.

Claudia smiled in satisfaction kissing her gently on her pink fat lips. "We're going to fuck now honey." She said sweetly. "It's going to be alright just do what you're told." Michelle drew away from her kiss, her pussy was hot the woman having aroused her fully. But something wasn't right.

Grimwald suddenly spoke making her jump in surprise. "Oh I almost forgot." He said chirpily, "Claudia sweetheart show her what your surprise is."

The tall long haired brunette slipped her legs to the floor and unhooked her panties. As the brief came away a narrow banana shaped cock sprang upright nestling against her wax bikini line. Michelle screamed; her mind confused with heaving tits and pink solid cock. Claudia's hands suddenly gripped her wrists the elegant she male pushing her hips between Michelle thighs.

Grimwald finished the passage on the second note. "Make sure the bitch comes. Then Claudia is to fuck up her hard and mercilessly."

Michelle's face was a picture. She sucked her cheeks in, her lashed eyes wide as if she was about to be stabbed with a horrendous implement. Her thighs were fully apart the shaven bare cock been angled towards her dripping slit. She looked at Grimbald desperately gritting her teeth as Claudia forcefully entered her. "Uggggggg!"

The tall she male gripped Michelle's wrists pushing them over her head her breasts thrusting out, at the same time she began pumping up her. "Ugh, ugh, ugh ugggggg!" Michelle couldn't help but grunt, the hard bent rod rubbing her insides thrusting deeper than the vibrator had.

Claudia pushed her hard tit ends against the woman's mouth telling her to suck. Michelle's lips wet and puffed only wiped across the nipple refusing to obey.

Grimbald watched from his chair. Michelle was been eased down the settee her left leg hooked on the backrest ridge heels and suspenders still on. Claudia was naked also apart from her black high heels. And she too now had both feet off the floor climbing between Michelle's legs, looking weird with the long hair, silicone tits and her blurring hairless cock.

"Awwwwww ugggggh ah, ah, ah." Michelle was writhing laid back on the seat. She gasped as Claudia drilled into her at the same time rubbing their hard tits together. Claudia's face was elegant but now looked some what perverse as she now realized this was a strange man not a beautiful woman. She could hear her pussy slop at the thrusts in and out and for the first time she realized she was no longer in control; her mind amazed. "This had been her father in laws special intimate friend? Jesus! She would have never thought..." The blonde groaned as Claudia rubbed her cock end deep inside her, the she male's eyes ablaze with enjoyment.

"Ohhhhh you dirty bitch aggggg hu, hu, hu get on the floor on your hands and knees." Groaned Claudia hair now matted to her sweating face.

Michelle obeyed dropping on all fours in front of Grimbald.

She gave a huge grunt as Claudia mounted her from behind her long nailed fingers gripping into the blonde tight waist. The bare cock rammed up her again the waxed pelvis of the she male smacking against Michelle's firm fleshy butt.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

Grimbald looked shocked more than aroused his face frozen as he looked into Michelle's eyes. Suddenly he was snapped out of it. "Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" A long howl of ecstasy emitted from Claudia as her cock pumped its load into the tight hole.

Michelle felt disgusted, she whined teeth gritted as she felt her insides awash with this weird mans spunk, her waist stinging from his gentle nailed grip. She sighed as the cock fell from her a few seconds later the indignity finally over.

As Claudia dressed and wiped her brow Michelle curled on the floor virtually naked. She was sniffling, her eyes welling up. She'd decided it was time to turn on the tears. Grimbald picked up her dress stuttering a little with nerves.

"M... m... miss. P... please, there no need for that. Please remember you agreed to this."

Michelle felt his attitude softening and took advantage. She looked up at him with her angelic eyes mouth quivering.

"Mr Grimbald please; how much more of this awfulness is there?"

Grimbald gulped he had three tapes and messages left.

"A few more hours." He said sheepishly then cringed as she burst out crying.

"Oh god no! No more please its so embarrassing." Claudia gave a disgusted scoff shaking her head before bidding farewell.

"Thank you Miss Claudia," replied Grimbald kissing her hand, "and good night."

Michelle heard the bitches' heels leave the room before she turned up the heat on the old lawyer.

"There's no need for any more." She sobbed sitting up her firm bust exposed and magnificent. "Bartholomew's dead he wouldn't know would he?"

Grimbald shook his head at her suggestion. She ignored his rejection and continued. But this time with more steel in her voice.

"Listen Grimbald! He's dead you're not." She stood up naked in front of him. "What does the next envelope say?" Grimwald didn't need to open it to answer.

"We have to go down town and you have to fuck some ugly drunk in a bar."

Michelle gave a sarcastic laugh startling the old man.

"Fuck! Is that it? Fuck a guy in a bar! Jesus, how original." She put her hand on her hip looking seductively at him. "I've fucked many men in bars in my time." She said proudly. "No, I don't think we will." She then added.

Grimbald was about to re explained the idea of a legal contract when she interrupted him. She reached for the envelopes in his hand gently tugging them from his grip. She tossed them onto the cold fire place.

"Why don't we just come to an arrangement between ourselves?" He eyes widened as she moved closer to him. "Yes, I am a tramp. Yes I can be a dirty bitch. What does all this prove? What do you think Bartholomew would be doing if he was here? Getting weirdoes and servants to fuck me? Or doing it himself?"

Grimwald gulped. She had him. She started the schoolgirl act again.

"You've been so polite, so nice to me. I know you're only obeying his instructions.

She took her dress from his hands adding,"I'm going to my room now and if you want to see how much of a dirty bitch I can be for my inheritance I suggest you follow in a few minutes."

Grimbald's glasses were misting up in the warm room. She'd already turned to head for the stairs. He fumbled in his pocket for a match. As Michelle reached the top of the stairs she looked back at the glowing fireplace Grimbald knelt at the hearth watching the flames do their work on the discarded envelopes. She smiled knowing she was back in control.

By the time Grimbald entered her room she was already in the bathtub. He moved nervously to the tiled side room. The leggy blonde was soaking herself in a small amount of water, allowing her fantastic glistening body to be admired in all its detail.

She beckoned for him to enter with a seductive curled finger.

She theatrically soaked a long leg then trailed across tummy and tits.

"I've mixed the water with oil." She cooed giving him a wink. "It makes me so slippery and shiny don't you think?"

Grimwald legs nearly buckled.

He knelt next to the bath his hands wanting to touch. She pulled his wrists until he cupped her tits. She looked into his eyes. "Shall we begin?" Michelle turned around in the slippery bath until she was knelt holding onto the rear end of the bath rim, her ass pointing towards him. "Massage my butt." She said waving the plump glistening cheeks at him. His hand began to grope the flesh the oil and water making her skin difficult to hold. "Oh Miss you're lovely." He gasped feeling her ass in his hands. She in turn gave satisfied grunts looking back at him. "Use your fingers," She whispered. He looked confused. "Fingers?" She nodded to her own round rear. "Hmm fingers yes, put them up my ass." Grimbald pressed two nervous fingers against her rim. The oil had trickled between her ass crack lubricating her rear hole, and Michelle gritted her teeth as his digits pressed home. "Nnnnnnnnn!" His two fingers pushed up her to the knuckle. The old man could feel her hot muscles gripping; like he was pushing his finger between two squeezed balloons. He tried to bend them and Michelle gave another grunt her head still looking seductively back over her shoulder. He pressed in more firmly. The flesh yielded a little until his fingers became frustrated they could travel no further. "Oh Michelle do you like that? You feel so tight and hot." The blonde tart didn't answer, instead just gave another sensuous groan.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He slowly withdrew his fingers, her sphincter popping closed again. But only for a second of relief, as he then tried with three fingers.

"Uggggggg, ohhhhhhhhhh Mr Gimbald!" She yelped, gripping the bath rim tighter.

He twisted his fingers around her rim gently widening it.

"Michelle I want to do something I've always fantasized about." He said nervously, still flexing the buried fingers." I've seen you in tight ass hugging dresses so many times. You have such an amazing rear." Michele didn't answer knowing this to be so true.

He began to remove his fingers again, using his other hand to smear above her ass crack with oil from the bath tub, the juice trickling down over her hole.

He pressed back onto her rim, this time Michelle jerking forward giving another little yelp, her nails biting the enamel. He had formed his hand, four finger and thumb into a conical shape, pressing the point hard against her hole. He continued to explain.

"I once saw a film with a woman taking a hand all the way up her ass." He pressed harder Michelle biting her lip in pain.

"I've always wondered what it would take to for someone to let that happen to them. I've always wanted to have my hand inside your fat perfect rear; to be able to feel inside you and see the reaction in your eyes."

Michelle groaned then nodded and gave him a seductive stare.

"I've told you. What ever it takes to make you happy with me. Uggggggg!" Encouraged Grimbald began to push harder.

"A|ggggggggg uhhhhhhh, ugggggggghhhhhhh shit, ah, ohhhhhhhh!"

His hand wouldn't go; the blonde's tight ass had stretched until the fingers were buried just below the knuckle but then she began to scream her body unable to take any more.

"Uggggggggg. Stop, stop Grimbald! Uggggggghhhhh!" It felt like he was ripping her open his hard fingers like daggers in her rear.

He took a deep breath his confidence building. He reached for the bell pulley to summon the butler. Michele was still groaning and bucking when Spence arrived. Grimwald was still gently pressing, unsuccessfully; while his other hand kneaded her ass.

The butler didn't bat an eye lid at the sight. Michelle with greased tits hanging down as she knelt doggie in the tub, the old fuck with his hand half way in her ass.

FINC
FINC
1,711 Followers