Legally Bound to Me Pt. 01

Story Info
The building of my harem of lawyers - Diana.
5.2k words
4.52
44.1k
81

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the beginning of a series. It is a bit longer than I intended but I'm laying a foundation for the rest of the chapters. Also, if you have any interest in editing, let me know.

Prologue

Let me start off by saying I am not a super hot guy. Nor do I have a porn star dick. Yet, here I am, sitting in a private room of restaurant getting my cock sucked by a gorgeous Latina named Diana, while Katherine, a lythe blond and Pamela, a curvy redhead, are molesting our waitress. The final member of my party, Angela, a petite African-American is next to me giving me a play-by-play of the waitress's reaction to Kat and Meg's groping.

So how the hell does an average looking guy manage to find himself in this situation? Being rich doesn't hurt but that is not my secret. I am here because I can sense submissiveness. Not just that a woman is submissive but exactly what it is that satisfies that need. Diana, Kay, Meg, and Angela are my collared slaves and this is our story.

Diana

Technically, Diana wasn't the first collared slave of my house. Hell, she wasn't even the first sub I trained but I knew her before the others so I'll start there. There is another reason why I'm starting with her, Diana was the first to make me want to possess someone. Not date or marry but to own another soul. Pretty heavy, huh?

Diana and I met at a munch at a bar in DC a little over 12 years ago, before I made my fortune. For those of you not in the kink world, a munch is a social event where kinksters gather and meet in real life. She was a 21 senior at a prestigious university in our nation's capital. I was 28 and just made Director at the consulting firm that paid my bills.

The first thing the beautiful Cuban-American ever said to me was "I want you to tie me."

I looked at the gorgeous girl in front of me looking expectantly at me. "'I want you to tie me up', WHAT?" was my response.

"I would like you to tie me up, Sir." she demurred. In that instant, I sensed the depth of her submissive streak.

"Good, girl," I said "Let's talk about it" and she beamed. We exchanged numbers and negotiated to do a basic rope bondage scene with no sexual touching and bare hand impact during a party a few days later at a local play space.

On Saturday, I made the trek across town to a play space located in the basement nondescript building just north of Union Station. I said hi to a few of my friends and walked into the lounge area to drop my gear bag. The sight that greeted me was breathtaking. When I met Diana at the munch she was beautiful but that night in her "night out" makeup and wearing the dress I pick via our texts leading up to the party, she was on a whole other level.

Diana saw me walking up to her, tucked her long dark hair behind her ear and looked down. "Hello," she said looking very nervous.

"What's going on, chica? Are you ok?" I asked.

"I have something to tell you," she said then took a breath and continued. "I know I made it seem like I just saw you for the first time at the munch but that isn't true. I have been watching you do scenes with Eve and Jamie for the past year. They were so hot, I pictured myself as the girl in them. When I heard you were single, I swore it make it happen. Now here we are and I am freaking out a bit."

Tapping into my intuition, I took her chin between my thumb and pointer to bring her eyes up to mine. "Listen, little one, tonight you are mine. I want you to focus on me and the sensations I am giving you. Nothing else. Is that understood?" I asked.

Diana's energy changed at that moment. Far from nervousness, she was practically vibrating with excitement. Her eyes bore into mine intensely. "Si Papi," she answered.

"Good girl," I responded then whispered into her ear "Now go get ready and meet me at the hardpoint right by the spanking bench." I sent Diana off to the changing room with a swat on her perfect butt. Grabbing my gear bag, I headed to our rendezvous point.

I was laying out the rope I needed for our scene when I heard my friend Jay exclaim "Good God!" Looking up I saw what prompted his outburst, Diana had stepped out of the dressing room with her long raven hair pulled back in a ponytail wearing a lacy black bra, matching thong, garter belt, and stockings. As she got to the edge of the play area, I held up my hand and Diana stopped. I pointed down and she got down on all fours. Beckoning her with my fingers, she smiled broadly and began to crawl to where I was standing.

Trying to remain collected, I watched her bra struggle to contain her size C's as she sensually prowled her way towards me on her hands and knees. A few deep breaths and I managed to find my center in time for her arrival at my feet. Grabbing her by the ponytail, I pulled her up to a kneeling position. Now behind her, I leaned close to her ear, "It is time for me to take off this pretty bra, little one. Are you ok with that?" I asked. Diana nodded her consent. I undid the hooks in front of me and slipped her bra down her arms.

With her naked back in front of me, I unraveled one of the pieces of jute rope I laid out for our scene and began to tie a tight chest harness on my beautiful Latina scene partner. I tried to focus on my breathing and the feeling of the rope against my fingers to avoid giving in to the temptation of caressing her amazing breasts that were now even more accentuated thanks to the chest harness I was tying. Her milk chocolate nipples were thick and hardened by arousal.

When I finished the harness, I used a standard double-column tie to bind Diana's hands together with 5 feet of extra rope. Using the remaining rope, I pulled her to her feet and secured her with her hands above her head. She was now ready for the impact play portion of the scene... well almost ready.

I knew she would need something to help ground her in the scene now that we had a crowd watching us. Grabbing the top part of her chest harness, I pulled Diana towards me and off-balance. "You are going to count every stroke. If you forget, I'll add 5 more. Understood?" I growled. She nodded and I let go so she could return to her centered position.

The first 20 of my strokes were light but firm open-handed spanks to her quintessentially Latin ass. Once I got a nice flush on her butt, I proceeded up her back, avoiding no-go areas like the kidneys and listening for her count. I moved around to her front, administering warm-up slaps to her thighs and finally her breast. The latter brought out some very cute gasps from my scene partner. I could tell by her panting and the gleam in her eyes she was ready to go deeper.

Circling her again, I gave her ass some light strokes then suddenly gave her a full weighed spank. She screamed and forgot to count. "Don't make me add 5 more strokes, little girl." I menaced. She quickly yelled out the proper number and I continued with my pattern of random interspersing hard spanks with my lighter slaps. I did this all over her body drawing squeals and screams. When I slapped her breast her knees wobbled a bit and I could tell the sensation was going straight to her pussy. It was time to change gears.

At this point, we were 82 strokes and my hands were sore. Diana was in full-on sub-space where her pain was transmuted to pleasure. Standing behind her, I took a moment to admire her red ass and splotchy red back. Closing my hands into fists, I delivered a medium weight punch to her right butt cheek. Diana's knees wobbled again and the moan that proceeded her count told me all I needed to know: My little Latina co-ed was going to cum from the thuddy sensations my punches were delivering. I delivered 3 blows, distributed evenly across her ass each one driving her closer to orgasm.

I quickly stepped around to her front, pulling the bottom of her harness up to constrict her boobs and force her on to the balls of her feet with my left hand. With my forehead pressed against hers, I growled "You will cum NOW," with each word being punctuated with a hammer fist blow to her ass from my right hand. With the final stroke, Diana screamed and started to shake.

"Ay, Papi! DIOS... FUCK!" My scene partner came for almost a minute as I held her up by her harness as her knees gave out.

When Diana came back around enough to stand on her own, I released her from the hardpoint and carried her to a couch where I wrapped her in a soft fuzzy blanket. I undid her tie and harness. Giving her some chocolate and a bottle of water, I told her not to move while I cleared our space.

The crowd dissipated as a threw everything into my gear bag and wiped down the mat we were on during the scene. A few friends came by to give me a fist bump for the hot scene. I quickly said thanks and went back to Diana. I pulled her into my lap and held her to my chest for some aftercare snuggles. She pulled back and we shared our first kiss. It was amazing.

Feeling my rock hard cock under her, Diana asked: "Oooooh is that for me? God, I want you to fuck me, Papi!"

As much as I wanted to, I declined because we hadn't negotiated sex as being part of our scene and I wasn't going to start another negotiation with a girl, no matter how hot, while she was in sub-space. Diana tried to use her pre-law education to assure me it wasn't a dubious ethical area but finally agreed that we would continue the discussion if she was still interested later.

On the way back to my apartment, we held hands and we suck in some deep passionate kisses on the elevator up to my unit. I made us a couple of old fashioneds and we enjoyed a nightcap over a tour of my abode, ended up in my bedroom. I declared that it was time for bed and Diana agreed.

"I warn you that I prefer to sleep in the nude," I told her "but I can wear something if you prefer."

"I like to sleep naked too. I hope YOU don't mind, Papi" Diana retorted with a twinkle in her eye.

We slipped into my bed and had another makeout session that got pretty intense. My hand was firmly gripping the base of her hair and she was raking her fingers through my chest hair. At one point she grabbed my hard cock and said: "I really want this in me, Papi!"

"Sorry," I replied, "you know how badly I want to fuck you, too, but we can't tonight."

With an exasperated "FINE!" She removed her hand from my dick and shared a few last slow kisses before we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up in heaven. Diana was spooned up to me with my morning wood wedged perfectly in between her glorious ass cheeks. My right hand was draped over her and cupping one of her breasts. I don't know who moved first but soon we were kissing and our hands were all over each other's bodies.

I pushed her on her back and kissed my way to the thick nipples that had been a source of distraction for me the night before. As I took one into my mouth Diana let out a moan. When I took that nipple between my teeth her moan turned into a gasp and her hips thrust upwards. I repeated this processed with her other nipple but this time when her hips lifted I met her with a light slap delivered directly to her bare pussy. This elicited a small scream followed by convulsions from her surprise orgasm.

Smiling to myself, I took the opportunity to move down her body a positioned my head between her thighs. Sinking my teeth into the inside of her toned upper thigh, I was rewarded by another gasp and convulsion. I pushed her legs up by the back of her knees to fully expose her smooth pussy. Her juices were now dripping out of her hot hole and I tried to gather the fluid on my tongue.

"Papi, please!" Diana implored as I ran my tongue around her asshole and back up to the bottom of her pussy avoiding her clit. I continued to tease her with my tongue, enjoying her begging. Without warning, I stuck my tongue deep into her wet hole. Diana's legs shook as she let out a deep moan.

I replaced my tongue with my middle finger, finding her spongy g-spot with the pad of my finger. "You are going to make me cum so hard!" Diana groaned.

Feeling her pussy starting to tighten around my finger, I took the middle finger of my other hand and got it slick with the juices dripping down from our activity. Then, I inserted that finger up her ass while applying my tongue to her clit. Diana went rigid and let out a scream that I'm sure my neighbors heard. Her orgasm seemed to go on for minutes until she finally collapsed back on the bed.

"Good girl," I whispered in her ear as I pulled her into a cuddle. That cuddle turned into a kiss, which got hotter and hotter. I pulled Diana on top of me with my erection nestled between her wet lower lips. I reached over to my nightstand, opened the drawer, retrieved a condom, and handed it to her.

"What other goodies do you have in that drawer?" Diana asked as she opened the packet, still rocking back and forth on me.

"Oh, I have a feeling you'll find out soon enough," I replied. Then I sat back and she rolled the condom on to my manhood.

Diana adjusted herself over me and sank back, easing the first third of my cock into her tight pussy. I let her control the depth and pace while I briefly was mesmerized by her swaying tits. Leaning up I took one of her nipples into my mouth, biting her nipple and causing her to slam down on my full length. Taking that as a clue, I took her nipples in my fingers and clamped down while thrusting my dick further into Diana's clutching vagina.

"FUCK!" Diana cried out as her convulsions started. My Cuban princess confirmed her status as a screamer with a full-on display of her pipes while she quaked on top of me. She collapsed on top of me with my cock still deep inside her. I stroked her back and enjoyed the contractions of the walls of her pussy and she shook through aftershocks.

When she recovered from that orgasm, I decided it was my turn. I slipped out of her, putting her in a prone position on my bed. I bit my way from the back of her neck down to her perfect ass. Spreading her cheeks, I swirled my tongue around her anus. Digging my tongue inside her tight pucker, I slid a finger into her pussy. Diana started to push her hips back against me, trying to get my tongue and finger deeper into her.

I got the Latina beauty close to another orgasm and pulled back, prompting a frustrated groan and some more begging. Lining up my erection, I sunk it all the way into Diana's depths in one push. I started fucking her with no mercy. I grabbed her by her hair to gain more leverage. Taking the opportunity, I pushed the thumb of my other hand into her slick asshole, setting off another orgasm.

I didn't stop fucking this girl, even though her multiple orgasms. It was my time to show her she was mine. Around her third orgasm, her voice cut out and she just pounded the bed below her with her hand. Finally, she fell limp in front of me.

At that point, I was so close to my own orgasm I could barely think straight. I rolled Diana onto her back and settled in between her thighs again. Ripping off the condom, I gave my throbbing dick another couple of strokes and exploded all over her torso. All the excitement of the night before had me extra backed up and produced a spectacular amount of semen. Streeks of my cum reached from the top of her breasts down the top of her pubic mound.

As I fell over beside her, Diana was scooping my semen up with her fingers and putting it into her mouth. "I am a dirty girl, Papi. I have always loved the taste of cum. Next time, I want you to cum directly in my mouth," the sexy co-ed informed me. Powerless to do anything else at that moment, I simply nodded. We recovered in bed for a bit, alternating between kisses and whispered thoughts of what was our favorite part of the encounters.

When our stomachs both rumbled, we decided a quick shower and breakfast was in order. The shower was a relatively tame affair compared to the wild fuckfest we just had. That said, I could not resist bringing her to an orgasm with my fingers on her clit and in her ass.

She grabbed my semi-hard cock and began to get to her knees when I stopped her. "As much I would love for you to blow me," I told Diana, "it is going to take a while for me to cum again so soon. Let me cook you breakfast and take you up on the offer later."

I whipped up a solid breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, and espresso. Famished, we dug into our meal in silence. It wasn't until I got up to replenish our supply of bacon that Diana spoke. "I want you to train me. I want to be yours. Would you have me?"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "This is a serious commitment and, between your school and my travel for work, it would require effort."

Diana nodded and said "I only have one more year here and after that who knows where I'll be for law school, so I don't want to waste any more time. I am prepared to make the commitment."

This was fast for me. Not that I had taken on a lot of subs to train at that point but for those I had, it was something we worked up to over a few months. I could not deny the chemistry between us and I sensed that she had huge potential as a sub but I was still hesitant.

Maybe she would balk if I laid out what would be expected of her, I reasoned. "Ok, Diana if you are interested you will have to agree to the following: For the time in my service, you are mine. Your weekends from Friday at 5 to Sunday at noon are to be spent with me unless I have given you permission in advance. You agree to protocols I layout for how we interact in public, in private, and at events. You can go out with other people but if you are going to play, in any way, when I am not there you need to get my permission first."

Looking at her face to get a read on how she was taking it, I continued "Since I am traveling for work most weekdays, I am going to give you assignments that you will have to complete before my return. Finally, I own your orgasms. You will not cum without my permission at any time. Any questions?" I asked.

I expected her to ask questions about some of the conditions or, at the very least, request some time to consider my terms. Instead, she shocked me with her simple response: "I agree!"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "This serious and I expect you to follow the letter and spirit of our agreement."

Diana looked at me and said, "I may be only pre-law but I know what I am signing up for. I don't have any plans today so you have me until you dismiss me."

"Good! To start, your training name is Dee. From now we have three protocols. High protocol means I will address you as 'girl' or 'slave', you will call me 'Sir' or 'Master', you will always walk behind me, you will not make eye contact without permission, and you cannot speak until spoken to. Medium protocol is a little more relaxed. That means I will call you Dee or Diana, you can call me 'Sir' or 'Papi', you can walk beside me, make eye contact, but you will stay within my eyesight unless given permission otherwise. Low protocol is for our time public or certain events and means you will address me by my name and check-in with me regularly but otherwise, we interact like normal people do. In my house and our training sessions, we will be at medium protocol. Understood?" I asked.

"Yes, Papi." She answered. I knew she was a quick learner.

"Good, Dee. Now let's commemorate this agreement the proper way," I said, "by crawling over and sucking my dick."

Diana looked at me with the same vibrating energy she showed me before our scene the night before. She sensually removed her robe and crawled naked to wear I was seated. Diana undid my belt and slid her plumb cupid bow lips over my rapidly engorging cock. "Look at me while you suck me off, Dee," I ordered. My gorgeous Latina sub tucked her hair behind her ears and did just that.

Let me say that, like pretty much any guy, I love a good blowjob but what Diana was able to do with her mouth took "love" to a new level. Staring into my eyes she took my cock deep into her mouth and worked it at the edge of her throat causing such an intense sensation my legs literally shook. To prevent it from being a one-minute performance I ordered her to play with her clit with her left hand.

12