Legally Nude Ch. 02

Story Info
The nude law firm takes on partners and strives for clients.
2.4k words
4.5
53.4k
42

Part 2 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,400 Followers

I.

Sarah, Amy, Terry, Terry's daughter Mel, and I went together to the club Sarah belongs to the following Saturday. It was about 50 miles out of town in a very rural area. It can be very scenic in the fall, but ordinarily is not that interesting in the spring and summer. However, Amy and Sarah found a way to make the drive interesting by insisting that all five of us leave all of our clothing at my house when they picked me up. So four ladies and one guy did a 100 mile roundtrip into a quasi-Appalachian area completely nude, with no clothing in our vehicle.

Our visit to the club was very pleasant, but had only one aspect worth recounting. Sarah's friend, and our new client, Lucinda introduced us to another couple: Rex and Annette. I must confess that their appearance was somewhat off-putting. First, they were both very short. Rex apparently had no hair anywhere on his body. Annette had, very obviously, had breast augmentation. Her breasts didn't move at all as she walked. Rex quickly let us know that he ran a very successful software company.

"Lucinda says that you have turned your law office into a nude office. I appreciate that greatly. Of course, we want to support members of the lifestyle. More fundamentally, I believe that it is much more difficult to dissemble when your genitals are visible to the person to whom you are speaking." As much as possible, I insist that all of our vendors' representatives be nude when they come to our offices. Ordinarily, wearing clothes is voluntary in our offices; and I and many of my staff frequently do not. However, if we know that a new representative is coming to visit from one of our vendors or business partners, we will make sure that everyone in the office is fully dressed and we will insist that the rep be fully nude. I can learn a great deal about a person by observing how he or she reacts as the only nude person in a room full of clothed people." Rex chuckled slightly and went on: "Of course, the reps hate it and complain to their employers. But, we make our vendors and partners a great deal of money, and my experience has been that, in the final analysis, most people will tolerate anything in return for enough money."

Rex took a breath, and continued his speech: "We are constantly entering new and unique contracts. We have acquired and couple of businesses over the last three years and we're always looking for sensible acquisitions. We also have constant intellectual property issues. Are any of these things with which you can help us?"

Before I could say anything, Amy piped up "Yes, of course, we can handle all of those issues."

Later, I asked Amy why she had said that. First, she wasn't, yet, even in the firm. Second, she and I are both litigators. The legal work Rex referred to is mainly transactional and neither of us had any experience with that.

Amy, supported by Sarah, quickly dismissed my concerns. "Harry, I'll be joining your office next week. As for transactional work, you're right that you and I can't do it. But, Rex generates a lot of business that we can use. I know a lawyer at Dunn & Smathers from the women lawyers group who can do it, and I think she'd fit our firm culture well." Amy turned to Sarah and asked, "Do you know Mala at D & S?"

Sarah responded enthusiastically, "yes, she's great; and I think she would fit in well to our culture."

Amy smiled at me, "that's settled then."

After we dropped Terry and Mel off that evening, Amy and Sarah stayed the night at my house. It was an interesting evening. Amy had never had sex with another woman. Sarah went down on her and produced what appeared to be a tremendous orgasm. Amy felt that she had to reciprocate and, with a bit of coaching, was able to get Sarah off very nicely. I was not ignored. Sarah taught both me and Amy about the pleasure of prostate massage.

II.

Monday, I was sitting in my office when Amy walked in. While you might think that I would have gotten used to it, seeing Amy nude is always a thrill. She is a beautiful lady clothed and an extraordinarily beautiful lady in the nude.

"I've resigned from my other firm. I put together a partnership agreement for us."

With that Amy handed me a several page document. Most of it was pretty standard about allocating profit and loss, who has authority to make major decisions, and the like. There was a provision for Sarah to become a partner once she was licensed. However, paragraph 16 was atypical. It read:

"Unless prohibited by law, client expectations, or professional standards, the partners shall be completely nude at all times while engaged in partnership business and at all times while in the presence of each other. Employees of the partnership are not required to be nude during working hours, but shall be encouraged to do so by the partners. Each partner agrees that all parts of his or her body shall be fully available at all times to every other partner for any purpose."

I looked up at Amy, who was smiling.

"16 is critical," she said. "If you want to bend me over a conference table and screw me in the ass, or I want to bend you over and do you with a strap-on, we must have that right."

"I'm fine with that," I said. "Has Sarah seen this?"

"Yes, she loved it."

At that point, Sarah walked into my office. Seeing her nude was equally as thrilling as seeing Amy. "You're signing that, aren't you?" She asked.

"Of course." We all three signed the partnership agreement on the spot. We heard Terry coming into work.

Amy said, "Let me talk to Terry and explain about the new partnership." About ten minutes later Amy returned.

"Terry is on board, and has already undressed. I offered her a bonus for each day she worked nude, but she turned it down. She said that the opportunity to work naked was reward enough." Amy smiled, and added, "Terry also asked if we have a summer job for Mel."

III.

A bit later, I was walking through our reception area and ran into Amy, fully clothed.

"I'm off to a meeting with Mala. She'd be perfect. I think that I can lure her from D & S."

Late that afternoon, Amy called Sarah and me into the main conference room. She handed us copies of Mala's resume. After reading it, I said "I'm impressed, for a relatively young lawyer she has been the lead on some very complex deals."

"And she has a lot of IP experience," Sarah added.

Looking at Amy, I said "She's great, but, does she know how we operate?"

Amy responded, "I explained it to her. She seemed ok, but she wanted to discuss it with her fiancé. She's supposed to come in to meet with all three of us at ten tomorrow. I guess we'll find out then whether she's willing to practice law nude."

"On another matter," Sarah said, "Rex called today. I got a 15 minute monologue, the gist of which is that, if we want any work from him, the three of us have to attend the party he and Annette are giving at their house Saturday." Sarah's face showed a bit of displeasure.

"Is there a problem with that?" I asked

"I've heard that Rex's parties can be a bit crude, and he likes to push his guests out of their comfort zones," Sarah responded.

"But, getting a chunk of Rex's work is central to our plan to be a nudist law firm," interjected Amy. "I don't think that we have any choice but to go."

"Ok, I'll get back to him and say we'll be there," Sarah conceded.

The next morning, Amy, Sarah, and I were in our conference room, nude, of course. You can see from our conference room through our reception to the elevators. On the dot of 10:00 a.m., the elevator rang, and the door opened to reveal a lovely lady with black hair and dark skin. Amy whispered in my ear "Mala." Apparently, Mala wanted to make a statement that she was comfortable with our working conditions. All she wore were heels and a string of pearls. Amy and I walked into reception to greet Mala.

"I'm impressed. You rode up the elevator nude," Amy said approvingly.

Mala giggled slightly. "Yeah, I wanted to give you guys a message right away, but I didn't realize how much fun it would be. Peter, my fiancé, came over with me. I just wore a coat that I gave to him right before I got on the elevator. He's down on the first floor waiting for me." Mala smiled a very magnetic smile. "I'm disappointed that no one else got on the elevator."

We escorted Mala into the conference room and started the usual conversations that attend a lawyer joining a new firm. I mentally stepped back a moment, however, and mused on what had gone right in my life. Here I am sitting nude in a conference room with three extremely beautiful ladies who were also nude. Two of them are my partners, and the third is likely to become my partner. We're discussing a business arrangement that will have all four of us working together nude on a daily basis. Life simply cannot get any better.

We reached agreement pretty easily. Among other benefits, I think nude meetings get more done. It is difficult to posture when you're naked. Amy then handed Mala our partnership agreement. Mala read it slowly, twice. A look of anger came across her beautiful face.

"This paragraph 16. I'm obviously ok with the nudity, but does this mean that he (looking at me) can finger my cunt anytime he wants to?"

Amy said, rather firmly, "That's exactly what it means. Or Sarah or I can finger you. Or Harry can stick his dick in your ass."

Mala inquired further, "And I could grab his dick or lick your cunt lips whenever I wanted to?"

Amy nodded affirmatively.

Mala's face broke into a wide smile. "Great. That's a privilege I intend to use regularly and it better be used on me." With that, Mala signed the agreement. We had our fourth partner.

IV.

Saturday evening, Amy, Sarah, and I showed up at Rex's and Annette's party. They had what can fairly be called a mansion back a long driveway in the ritzy, faux rural district on the east side of town where the genuinely wealthy lived. The mansion was surrounded by what seemed to be acres of meticulously tended lawn.

The front door had a sign with an arrow pointing us left to the side of the house. As we walked round the side, we encountered a gorgeous young lady standing in front of a wall of shelves partitioned off into small storage spaces as you might see at a public pool.

"You can leave your clothes here," the young lady announced. Ok, not a problem for us. We stripped off. The young lady handed us each a slip of paper with the number 12 written on it. "Numbers will be called each half hour," she said.

As I was looking quizzically at Amy and Sarah, another young lady walked up. "Please follow me." She led us to a place where some plywood had been mounted on posts to create an opaque wall. They plywood ran from above our heads to about the middle of our waists. We could not see who or what was on the other side, but our lower bodies were fully exposed. Small boards ran off of the plywood, perpendicular to the ground just below chest height, creating something like stalls. The young lady directed each of us into a separate "stall."

The second young lady explained, "Each new guest at one of Rex's parties is required to stand here. I'll be back to get you in twenty minutes. During that time, anyone on the other side may touch you. But, they may only touch your genitals and they may only touch you with parts of their body. No pens, knives, cigarettes, or harmful stuff. Don't worry, everyone here is STD free. Also, there is no talking with whoever is touching you."

I stood between Amy and Sarah. After a few minutes, I heard a sharp intake of breath from Sarah. Looking down, I could see a hand below the plywood fingering her clit. Just then, I felt a hand cup my balls. I couldn't tell if the hand was male or female. The hand started stroking the underside of my dick. As you'd expect, I became very hard pretty quickly. A pause, then I felt a tongue licking the head of my dick. Shortly, I was getting a full, and expertly done, blow job.

I came, quite forcefully, in the stranger's mouth at about the same time I heard the familiar sounds of Sarah's orgasm. Amy had been left alone so far. But, as I was catching my breath, I heard her laugh. Looking down, I could see two hands on the insides of her thighs pushing her legs apart. Wanting to play along, Amy spread her legs. She yelped as a large penis appeared and was thrust into her vagina. Holding onto the makeshift armrests, Amy received an energetic humping. I knew that Amy had come when I heard her yell. I watched the strange penis withdraw from her. It did not appear that the stranger had come. Amy reached a hand between her legs, felt herself, and looked at me, shaking her head "no."

Those were the highlights of our time behind the wall. I'm guessing each of the ladies and I were fondled or stroked about 15 times during our 20 minute stint. Finally, the young lady returned, now nude herself. She led us out from behind the wall and we could see the large number of other guests, all nude, at various places around the lawn. The young lady smiled, "Did you enjoy the wall? I did when I did it. Drinks are over there."

"Excuse me," I asked "what is the number for?"

The young lady smiled even more broadly. "If your number is called, you have to give a sex performance on the stage over there. After each performance, the guests score the performers. I go home with the performers receiving the highest score, dressed just as I am now. I hope that you guys are called and win. I think I'd enjoy a night with you three."

Expected to be continued.

HStoner
HStoner
2,400 Followers