Legally Nude Ch. 04

Story Info
Nude legal proceedings.
2.9k words
4.59
41.7k
25

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,392 Followers

Even at a nude law firm, ordinary life moves forward. I was confronted one morning by a very distressed Terry. Her daughter Mel, who was working for us that summer, had been accepted as an undergraduate at Yale and, obviously, wanted to go there. When Terry spoke to her ex-husband, Mel's father, about the cost of sending her to Yale, Terry's ex informed her that he'd contribute half of the tuition cost to send Mel to our largest in-state state university but not a dime more. Amy volunteered to read over Terry's divorce decree and shared-parenting agreement. They were ambiguous. Because Mel was now 18, her father had no longer had an independent legal duty to provide for her education.

Amy and I separately called lawyers whom we knew specializing in family law and independently received the same advice. There was no realistic chance that Terry's ex would be ordered to pay the higher cost of Yale rather than State U. That got the four of us (Amy, Mala, Sarah, me) thinking. After talking to a tax and employee benefits specialist, we concluded that we might get away with offering undergraduate tuition and housing cost as an employee benefit. The idea was for the firm to pay for Mel to go to Yale in a way that wouldn't have Terry owing vastly increased income tax. The catch was that, if IRS ever looked at it, eyebrows could be raised because (a) Mel was only an employee for a few months, and (b) Mel was the only employee who could use the benefit since Terry already had a B.A.

The next bit of real life was Sarah graduating from law school. Amy, Mala, and I finally met Sarah's parents and her sister at the graduation ceremony. After getting her diploma, Sarah went to lunch with her family and then to a party with her, now former, classmates. Amy, Mala, and I were sitting nude on my front porch about 9:00 p.m. that night when Sarah showed up. She quickly removed her clothes and joined us for a drink. Later, the four of us went inside to celebrate Sarah's graduation more intimately.

After graduation, Sarah basically vanished for about two months to prepare for the bar exam. She came back to work in mid-August and, at the end of September; we learned that she had passed. We had another small party, but we let Sarah spend her swearing-in at the state capital with her family.

Sarah got her license not a moment too soon in my opinion. I had been engaged to prosecute a substantial trade secrets case. A division head for one of our larger local companies had left along with the division's sales manager and its top technical person. Those three gentlemen moved to Tampa and set up a business in direct competition with their former employer. We also knew from the employer's computer logs that the sales manager had downloaded the employer's customer lists, account histories, and a variety of technical data an hour before he turned in his letter of resignation. Because the alleged theft occurred in our city, we were able to sue in our local federal court.

The Defendants were, obviously, well-financed. They engaged the largest of our local law firms; a very button-down-shirt and silk-stocking place whose litigators took pride in engaging in "Rambo" litigation. The case exceeded any other I ever handled in the number of motions filed and hearings held. In what I took as an attempt to embarrass my client, the defense lawyers took to referring to us in their court-filings as the "nudist lawyers" and "naked counsel."

Fortunately, the case was assigned to the chief judge of the district. After about the fourth set of filings replete with such references, the judge called a hearing at which every attorney working on the case was required to be present. At the hearing, she informed opposing counsel that our preferences regarding clothing had absolutely nothing to do with the case. In the event that references to "nudist lawyers" or the like appeared in any future filings, everyone working on the case at the defense firm, including secretaries and paralegals, would be required to appear in her court as a group and strip completely naked or be jailed for contempt. Opposing counsel switched to more traditional epithets like "liars" and "snake oil salesmen."

Nudity did become an issue in the case again. A lady who used to work for our client had retired and now lived in a clothing optional resort outside of Orlando. We knew from interviewing her that the defendants had tried to recruit her to their new company and had made a number of damaging admissions. Since we could not force her to appear in our court, we needed to take her deposition. She was perfectly happy to be deposed, provided that she and everyone else present in the deposition room was nude. We could have subpoenaed her to appear for a clothed deposition, but we expected favorable testimony from her and did not wish to antagonize her into a convenient loss of memory.

Finding a court reporter and videographer in Florida who were willing to work nude was surprisingly easy. However, opposing counsel blew a gasket. After another flurry of motions and responses, the chief judge ruled that opposing counsel could either be in the deposition room nude or participate in the deposition clothed by telephone. Being in a deposition by phone is not a satisfactory alternative for a lawyer, especially when the other side's lawyers are in the room with the witness.

Buoyed by the chief judge's ruling (which was, thankfully, not subject to an immediate appeal), we scheduled the deposition for a meeting room at the witness's resort. Shortly before Sarah and I left for Florida for the deposition, we were informed that a lawyer for the defendants would be present in person. We had scheduled the deposition for a Friday so that Sarah and I could stay over at the resort Saturday.

Sarah and I had also stayed at the resort Thursday night. Thus, we were able to go to the deposition room nude. We must have been an amusing sight, naked and pulling our wheeled litigation bags behind us. The reporter and videographer had just arrived and were undressing when a fairly tall blonde-haired lady in a business suit walked in. She appeared to be in her late twenties and introduced herself as an associate with the opposing firm. Her name was Carla. It was obvious that Carla was not thrilled to be there.

A moment later, the witness and her lawyer walked into the room, both nude. The witness's lawyer immediately began lecturing Carla about the ground rules for the deposition, i.e., that everyone had to be completely nude. I thought that Carla might cry, but, she resignedly acknowledged that she knew the rules and began to undress. As is true of most people, Carla looked much better nude than in the business suit.

As depositions tend to, this one went on all day. Sarah and I were quite pleased, however, with the testimony we were getting. We took a lunch break and, as the resort had a restaurant on premises, we did not have to dress to get lunch. Carla, who had finally given up trying to cover her breasts and pubes, ate by herself. Walking back from lunch with us, she asked the time of our flight back north. Sarah explained that we were staying over Saturday and flying back on Sunday.

"You could stay here and go back Sunday, too. There are seats on our flight," Sarah told the other lawyer. I think Sarah was just teasing.

We took a break again around 3:30 p.m. Carla spent much of the break on her cell phone. The deposition concluded around 5:30 p.m. As we were gathering up our papers, Sarah asked Carla what time her flight left.

Appearing somewhat embarrassed, Carla told Sarah, "I took your suggestion. I changed my flight. I'm staying here tomorrow. I decided that I'd never again have a good excuse to run around with no clothes on so, if I wanted to try it, this was the time."

Sarah responded, "you don't need an excuse to go naked. That it feels great is reason enough."

Sarah and I did get dressed to go to dinner off of the resort as I remembered a very good Italian place on a small lake north of Orlando. We got back late and went straight to our room. Consequently, we don't know what Carla did Friday night.

Saturday morning, Sarah and I had already claimed chaises by the pool when Carla came out. Although she was bare, she was holding her towel against her chest so that it draped down and covered most of her front. Sarah called out to her. As Carla approached us, Sarah pointed to the chaise next to her.

"That one's vacant. Put your towel on it and join us," Sarah said.

Carla hesitated. I think she was trying to decide whether it was worse to be naked around people whom she knew slightly and would see again or around complete strangers. I guess she finally decided that, as long as we were around the resort, we were going to see her anyway.

"Thank you," Carla responded to Sarah. She put a book she was carrying on the chaise. However, it took several more moments and, it appeared, some effort of will for Carla to drop her towel and let us see her bare front. At the risk of repeating myself, she looked much better nude than clutching a towel.

"Where can I get some coffee?" Carla asked.

Knowing that the resort's bar was already open, I volunteered to get some for her. As I stood up, Sarah brushed her hand gently along my butt.

"Harry, will you get me a bloody?" Sarah asked.

I could tell from Carla's face that she had seen Sarah's hand gliding along my bare butt.

I fetched Carla's coffee, Sarah's bloody Mary, and a beer for myself. As the morning turned to mid-day, we persuaded Carla to switch from coffee to wine. The alcohol loosened Carla up some, and she questioned us at length about our nude experiences, both inside and outside the office. Carla had difficulty believing that we usually worked nude in the office. Carla had greater difficulty believing that everyone else in our office usually worked nude too.

All of the chaises around the pool had filled. At one point, Carla leaned over to Sarah and said something I did not hear. I inferred from the facts that Sarah got up and had Carla follow her and that the two ladies were back reasonably soon that Carla need to use the restroom but didn't want to walk around naked by herself looking for it.

As the Florida sun became hot in the afternoon, a volleyball game started in the pool. In good nudist tradition, we, as the strangers, were invited to join. It took some work, but we got Carla into the pool and into the game. The combination of sun, water, and alcohol did loosen Carla up some. A couple of times, she leapt for balls and fell into the young man playing behind her. The second time, they were both laughing.

About 5:30, Sarah and I decided to shower off and eat in the resort's restaurant. Sarah invited Carla to join us.

Sarah explained, "I'm sure this is like most resorts. Some people will dress for dinner, but all you really need is a towel to sit on. We'll meet you there in twenty minutes."

"Please give me 45," Carla responded. That was ok with us.

Sarah and I went to dinner bare. Carla had dressed fully, including a string of pearls. We had a surprisingly good dinner. Then Sarah invited Carla to join us at the dance in the resort's bar/club.

"All you should wear to the dance are your pearls, and maybe shoes," Sarah advised. "Dressed you will really stick out."

"I couldn't go dancing naked," Carla replied.

"No one here knows you except us. We won't tell." Sarah responded. "Every girl wants to dance naked. Now is your chance."

Sarah's persuasive skill, and some more wine, extracted a promise from Carla to go to the dance. Sarah and I went back to our room to get ready. Sarah had come prepared for the dance. She put on long white gloves that came up nearly to her elbows, white shoes with spike heels, and tied a long strand of fake pearls around her waist. That was all she wore. Then Sarah tied a bowtie around my neck. That was all that I wore.

We had only been at the dance a few minutes when Carla walked in tentatively wearing only her pearl necklace. The necklace had an erotic effect and, in the lower light, Carla really looked very desirable. Sarah pointed that out to me. I responded, truthfully, that no one looked better than Sarah, with the long white gloves accentuating her naked torso.

We got Carla to our table and got her a drink. Sarah likes to dance, so we were out on the floor much of the time. The slow dances were wonderful, holding Sarah's bare body firmly to mine. However, we both noticed that Carla remained sitting by herself.

When another slow dance started, Sarah grabbed Carla's hand and said "here, dance with Harry."

Carla shook her head no, but Sarah was insistent. I remained neutral. Finally, Carla looked at me, unsure, but stepped towards me onto the dance floor. We danced as far apart as our arms would allow. Carla was a good dancer and I complimented her on that. As the number finished and another slow song started, we headed for our table only for Sarah to gesture that we should stay on the floor.

This time, Carla was not so hesitant. She smiled at me. "I guess Sarah wants a longer break," she said.

We went back towards the center of the dance floor. Glancing back towards Sarah, I saw her gesturing at me to hold Carla closer. Carla saw that too, and moved closer to me. Very soon both of our fronts were touching.

"Please move your right hand down," Carla asked me. My hand had been on her shoulder blade. I moved it down to her waist.

"A bit lower please," Carla said. I looked at her. She smiled. I moved my hand down to about mind way on her left cheek. Carla moved her right hand onto my ass as well. It was a long song, and we finished it holding each other very close. Carla gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"That was very nice. I've enjoyed this trip a lot more than I expected," Carla said softly.

By now, it was getting late and we had to leave fairly early to catch a mid-day flight home. Sarah whispered a suggestion that we invite Carla back to our room. I shook my head no. We said goodnight to Carla and made arrangements to meet her in the morning. She was on the same flight with us and would ride with us to Orlando airport. Walking back to our room, I explained to Sarah that, since Carla represented our opponent in our case, asking her back to the room created, at least, an appearance of impropriety. Sarah agreed. Besides, we needed no one beyond each other to have a very pleasant remainder of the night.

Our trip to the airport and our flight back home on Sunday was uneventful. As we picked up our litigation bags at baggage claim, we said au revoir to Carla.

"I hope to see more of you," Carla said. Then she blushed, recognizing the double meaning. "Of course, I also hope that you will see more of me again too."

Carla was ok. I suspected that, at heart, she was too human to survive very long at her firm. Sarah suggested that we keep her in mind if we ever needed to add more lawyers. I opined that the current case would have to be over for a while before it would not look bad for us to offer Carla a job.

We drove downtown to drop our litigation bags. Since the building was usually nearly vacant on Sundays, we stripped off in the garage. We rode up the garage elevator, walked across the lobby, and then rode another elevator up to our floor. The front office door was unlocked, indicating that Amy or Mala or both were in. Sarah and I went to our respective offices to drop our stuff. Then I walked around the suite to see who else was in.

Our suite was not huge, and I was becoming perplexed that the only person I could find was Sarah. The second time I walked by the bathroom/shower, I heard a groan. I went in and found Amy lying nude on the floor. She was not entirely coherent, but I gathered that she had a very severe pain in her abdomen. I went to the nearest phone and dialed 911. After ordering the life squad, I called building security to tell them EMTs were coming to our suite.

Fortunately, Sarah kept a warm-up suit in her office for emergencies. Sarah put that on and went with Amy in the ambulance. The EMTs told me they were taking Amy to University Hospital, so I went back to the garage as fast as possible, dressed, and broke a few speed limits getting to the hospital.

Even at a nude law firm, real life can come crashing in.

Expected to be continued.

HStoner
HStoner
2,392 Followers