Legally Nude Ch. 06

Story Info
The nude lawyers take a new nude partner.
2.8k words
4.65
31.3k
22

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

The morning after Mala and I had gone to the Robertsons, I awoke realizing that we probably should not pose with them. That could be considered sex with a client, which is an ethical violation. I explained my thinking to Mala and Sarah, who both agreed.

Mala called Claire on Monday to explain that we couldn't pose with her and her husband. I wasn't present for the call, but Mala came into my office and said that Claire had taken it very well.

Later that morning, Sarah and I were reviewing several of our most active cases. We were quickly confronted with the question of how the two of us could possibly do everything which we had to do.

After discussing our caseload for about a half hour, Sarah said "we really need to bring someone else in. We're making enough and turning enough away that we could easily pay a top rate for another lawyer."

"Ok, but who can we get who is good and willing to work under our rules?" I asked. "Also, remember that we'd have to bring them in as a partner. As partners, we can all agree to work nude, but we can't require an employee to work nude"

After a few moments of silence, Sarah said "What about Carla? You remember the lawyer from MS&T at the deposition in Florida? I think that she enjoyed her nudist experience. I know that she left MS&T, but I'm pretty sure that she's still in town."

I recalled the tall blonde with whom I had danced nude the evening after her first nude deposition. "She's worth looking into," I said. "I'll call my friend at MS&T to see what I can find out. Why don't you see if she's still in town? If she is, make contact and see whether she would even consider coming with us. No point spending a lot of time on her if she's not interested."

Sarah agreed with that approach. After Sarah left my office, I called a female litigator at MS&T who was an old friend. After the usual preliminaries, we got down to the purpose of my call.

"Carla got a very raw deal here," my friend said. "It was too bad too because she was just hitting stride. I think that she had a lot of potential."

"What was the 'raw deal?'" I asked.

"You put us in a really bad position with that Florida deposition in the trade secrets case. No way were any of the men here who were senior on that case going to show up for a deposition nude. On the other hand, that was such an important witness; we had to show in person. Our client would have gone apeshit if we'd just done it by phone. Carla had the experience to handle that and she stepped up to do it. Now, you'd think that would help her, taking one for the team like that. Nope. My male partners gave her no end of shit after that happened. Bob [the head of MS&T's litigation group] even sent around an e-mail announcing that Carla was going to give on in-house CLE on taking depositions in the nude 'with a live demonstration.' We called him on that one and he apologized, but that is reflective of what she went through here. Understandably, she left. I was really sorry to see her go because she's bright, a self-starter, and easy to work with."

"What do you know of her background? I asked.

What my friend told me sounded impressive: selective small liberal arts college in the Northeast followed by law review at one of the Nation's preeminent law schools. Carla had gotten some big case experience at MS&T and performed well along with being lead on some smaller cases.

"Do you know where she went?" I asked.

"Yes," my friend responded, "she's at Schaeffer. I think that's more than a bit below her level, but she wanted out of here badly and took the first thing she found. Why are you asking? Are you thinking about trying to hire her?"

Busted. I admitted that we were looking to bring in another litigator and that Carla had crossed our minds.

My friend giggled. "You guys still work naked don't you? I don't know if Carla would go for that or not, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I think that you'd be very pleased if you can get her." My friend paused, and then said "She probably looks great with nothing on, too. Of course, you already know about that."

I thanked my friend and ended the call. Shortly afterwards, Sarah reported that she had, indeed, found Carla at the Schaeffer firm and that Carl had agreed to meet her for much in a couple of days. I temporarily put the recruitment issue aside and went back to trying to make a living.

Sarah's lunch with Carla went well. Carla was, very tentatively, interested in talking to us. At this point, we brought Mala into the conversation. Mala was fine with bringing Carla in as a partner if we could get her. The mechanics of getting her warranted some discussion.

"We should bring her over here to interview with all three of us," Mala said. "That raises the question of whether we do the interview nude or clothed."

Sarah interjected, "I think that we have to be nude. That is how we work and, if Carla isn't comfortable with that for an hour or two, how could she work here?"

"Good point," Mala acknowledged. "Next question: do we ask Carla to get naked for the interview? Can we even do that?"

"I don't think we can require her to be nude for the interview," I said. "In fact, I'm uncomfortable saying that we'd prefer that she do the interview nude."

Again, Sarah made our decision: "Well, we won't say anything about her being nude or clothed. She undoubtedly knows that we work nude here. If she's truly interested, she will have the good sense to undress on her own."

We left Sarah to arrange the interview with Carla. They agreed on a lunchtime interview in a couple of days. I asked Terry to have the sandwich shop we used cater in lunch for the four of us; and, of course, for her. The shop made great sandwiches and their delivery guys loved coming to our office.

Carla arrived just before twelve for her interview. Mala, Sarah, and I, nude of course, met her in our reception area. I had forgotten how attractive Carla was. She was about my height (which is a bit tall for a lady) with shoulder-length blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She wore a business suit that was on the sexy side of office-appropriate and that suggested a very beautiful body.

We led Carla into our main conference room that looked out into our reception area. Carla started the interview as strongly as possible

"Do you mind if I take my clothes off?" Carla asked. She smiled a stunning smile.

Assured that we would be happy for her to undress, Carla removed her business suit item-by-item, and perhaps a bit more slowly than was really necessary. When she took off her skirt, we were all pleased to see that she wore real stockings and a garter belt, but no panties. Carla looked at us, blushed slightly and said "I think it is just too hot for panties to be comfortable." (It was July).

When fully nude, Carla stood there for a moment to let us look. She was very worth looking at. Then she sat down. We quickly got to business. Since Sarah had called her, Carla had done an impressive amount of research on us and our firm. She said the right things about wanting to get back to more sophisticated cases like those we handled, and had some good ideas on what she could bring. The "standard" part of the interview went very well.

Mala addressed the elephant in the room: "You know that, if you come with us, you will be a partner and that you will be expected to work fully nude at all times unless it is illegal or contrary to client expectations? We don't expect you to go nude in court, but we are all always naked in the office. More and more of our clients are comfortable working with us nude and a lot of them are stripping down themselves for meetings and things. Does any of that give you any problem?"

Carla shook her head and gave a firm, confident "no."

Mala asked, "Do you have a boyfriend or significant other who might have a problem with you working nude?"

Carla smiled, "No, I'm not involved with anyone at the moment. This will be solely my decision."

Lunch was brought in and we talked for another 45 minutes about our practice and answering Carla's astute questions. Finally, Sarah looked at each of Mala and me and we each gave a quick nod.

Sarah spoke to Carla. "We'd like to offer you a partnership in our law firm. Everyone in the bar here, and many in other towns, know about us and the way we work may be seen as a negative by a lot of lawyers. So, if you come here, you should assume that it is a lifetime commitment because it may not be easy for you to move on from here. You should take some time to think about it. In fact, we don't even want your answer for at least a week."

Sarah then gave Carla a copy of our partnership agreement to read. Carla went through it, twice, in about fifteen minutes. Looking up at me, Carla said "Everything's pretty standard except paragraph 16. If I'm reading that right, I'd be agreeing that, any time you want, you can throw me over a table and take me in the ass."

I was ready for that. I explained how that clause had been drafted by our late partner Amy and we left it there in honor of her and that it was intended to emphasize the openness and trust that must exist between partners in a firm that operated as ours did. I ended by saying, "Of course, we would not offer you a partnership if we did not respect you as a lawyer and like you as a person. I can assure you that neither I nor anyone in this office would ever do anything that was against your will or that you found offensive."

Carla let out a genuine, and very wonderful, laugh. Smiling broadly, she said "If I'm walking around here bareass all the time, I'll only be offended if you don't do me in every orifice I have."

Mala commented, "I think she's a good fit."

A week later, Carla called Sarah to say that she had already given Schaeffer her notice and signed our partnership agreement. She could start at our shop in another week. Sarah invited her to our office for drinks on Friday evening.

Carla showed up around 4:30 that Friday afternoon and stripped off as soon as she was in the office. Terry brought some wines into the conference room and summoned Mala, Sarah, and me. The five of us, four beautiful ladies and me, stood nude in our conference room sipping wine.

After some small talk, Sarah asked Carla "Had you had any nude experiences before you came to the deposition in Florida?"

Carla blushed again, and nodded affirmatively.

Sarah smiled and said "Do tell."

"You know that I went to X [naming a selective small liberal arts college] for undergrad? I was a gymnast there. Yeah, I know I'm a bit tall for a gymnast, but we're not talking Olympic aspirants here. Anyway, you also know that X is pretty open-minded, right?" Carla paused and took a sip of wine.

Continuing, Carla explained, "We had men' and women's gymnastics and our meets were always coed. Our teams and the team at Y [naming another Northeast college] decided that we'd have a nude meet. It wasn't open to the public, but boyfriends and girlfriends would be invited. I wasn't going to do it, but my teammates peer pressure got to me." She paused for another sip of wine.

"We got to the meet and walked out into the gym wearing our warm-ups with nothing on underneath. There were a couple hundred people in the gym. Things got started. I kept my warms-ups on, but watched my teammates and the other team. I have to say that watching the guys do the rings nude was pretty nice."

"Anyway, my specialty was floor exercise. When I was called for that, I took off my warm-ups and went to the edge of the mat. I'd never felt so exposed in my life. The music started and I started my first tumbling pass. I could do my routine more-or-less on autopilot and it dawned on me a few seconds in that, with the moves I was making, everyone could see every inch of me. For some reason, I found that thought very exciting and went out of my way to make my routine as exposing as possible. It was actually one of the best floor exercises I ever did, but, by the time I was done, I was so wet and excited that I ran off of the mat back to the locker room and got myself off," Carla finished.

Mala asked, "Did you have more nude experiences?"

Carla shook her head 'no." "I came from a fairly conservative background. After I thought about that meet, I decided that I must have a screw loose somewhere to get that excited about others seeing me naked. I stayed strictly away from any situation where I might be tempted to expose myself. Then, when I met Harry and Sarah in Florida, it dawned on me that I was pretty normal, or at least no weirder than some very good lawyers, and that I enjoyed being naked."

"If you were trying to avoid those situations, why did you do the deposition to start with?" Sarah asked.

Carla responded, "That was actually bad judgment. You guys had really put MS&T in a tough spot. I thought that it would help me on the partnership track there if I volunteered and made the sacrifice. Jesus was I wrong!"

I nodded and said, "I know how MS&T treated you."

Mala asked Carla, "How do you feel now?"

Carla responded, "Freed. Like I'm starting a new life with some great people."

Terry had left the room. At that point, she walked back in and announced "shower's on."

Carla looked a bit perplexed.

Sarah explained, "Anytime we bring someone new in, we all shower together on the person's first day."

Carla smiled and said, "Nice."

Carrying our glasses, we all walked back to the shower. It was a tight fit with four and Terry volunteered that she had some things to finish up.

Sarah, Mala, Carla, and I stood nude under the cascading water. After a moment, Sarah began washing, or stroking, Carla's ass. Mala began on her nipples. I reach between her legs and began softly stroking her clit. Carla reached out and took my dick in her left hand. She began stroking my length with her right hand. Needless to say, I was very hard pretty fast.

Carla moved even closer to me, spread her legs, and guided me into her. She leaned forward, bit my earlobe, and whispered "please."

Carla and I began fucking standing in the shower. Still crammed in with us, Mala and Sarah began to finger each other. Carla was a very good lover. Gymnastics had apparently given her great muscle control which she still possessed. After a very long time, I felt myself starting to come and started to back out.

Carla gripped my ass with both hands and nearly shouted "stay in me!" A few seconds later, she began yelping and then went into a loud moan. That put me over and I exploded.

After we were all cleaned up, Mala explained to Carla about Mala's Sarah's and my relationship. Then Mala asked Carla, "Would you like to come to our place for dinner?" Carla naturally said yes. Mala said, "Give us just a minute."

Sarah, Mala, and I each went to our offices to get our briefcases. We came out to the elevators, and locked the office door, nude. Carla was standing there with the dress she had worn back on.

"Don't you guys dress to drive home?" Carla asked.

"Not unless it is cold out, "Sarah responded.

"What about someone else getting on the elevator?" Carla asked.

Mala responded, "That happens a lot, but no one has complained about us yet, so I'm not worried about it."

Just then, the elevator door opened. Carla said, "hold that a second" and pulled her dress over her head. Holding her dress, Carla rode down to the garage as nude as we were.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers