Legally Nude Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

On the final night of the dance, things became much looser. As we paraded nude through the house in the first act, many of us smiled at the audience members. In the opening of the second act, Jessica very openly touched my dick and Keith fingered Sarah and Mala. Jessica told me later that she was sure no one not onstage could see clearly what they were doing. Apparently, she was right because no one said anything.

For the finale of the final performance, I was paired with Jenn. The curtain was down as we took our positions on stage, and she led me to a position far upstage. She grasped my dick and said "Hurry up; I want to do this scene with you in me."

I surprised myself at how fast I became hard, and she had just guided me into her pussy as the curtain rose. I later learned that Mala and Justin, and Sarah and her gay friend had done the same thing. Again, apparently the audience could not tell that at least three of the couples standing on stage were in actual coitus. The professional dancers could tell and out of a corner of my eye, I could see that Jessica was having trouble stifling her laughter.

Following the final performance, the MDT had rented a private room at a local restaurant/bar for a party. The entire chorus attended as did Jessica, Keith and the four other professional dancers in the dance. There were also a handful of the crew and backstage people (most held their own party), the choreographer and his assistant, the set and lighting designers, and a few MDT people, including Claire and her husband Rick.

For the first half hour of the party, everyone just drank and chatted. Then, Jenn became the self-appointed spokeswoman for the chorus. After making enough noise to get everyone's attention, Jenn announced that, whereas everyone else had seen the chorus members nude for twelve performances and four dress rehearsals, we had never seen the professional dancers nude. Jenn declared that the chorus felt that, in a spirit of fairness and equality, it was time for the professional dancers to strip nude. I glanced at Jessica and Keith who were giving each other an odd look but who said nothing. The other four dancers, two men and two women, resolutely said "NO" in unison. Fueled by some vodka and tonic, Jenn pressed her case, which only made the four dancers more adamant that they were not taking anything off. Throughout this exchange, Jessica and Keith stayed silent in a corner of the room.

Jenn's effort to get the professional dancers to strip was well intentioned and passively supported by the rest of us in the chorus. However, it and the dancers' adamant refusal to play along put a bit of a pall on the party. The four dancers whom I did not know left shortly thereafter, soon followed by the choreographer and his minion. Jessica and Keith stayed a bit longer, chatting with Sarah, Mala, Carla (whom we had smuggled in), and me. Before too long, it was just the chorus. We drank a while longer on MDT's tab and broke up making the usual promises to stay in touch.

A couple of weeks later, I received an envelope in the mail from Claire and Rick. Inside was an invitation to the Robertson's Holiday party. It was an odd invitation. First, the party was being held at a small theater near the University. That was explained, I supposed, by the statement on the invitation that there would be a "small entertainment." More curious was the text at the bottom of the invitation: "Invited Guests Only. Admittance Requires Presentation of Your Original Invitation. Copies Not Accepted. One Entry Per Invitation." You couldn't bring a date? Odd. As it turned out, that posed no problem for us because Mala, Sarah, and Carla also received invitations. We were all curious what was up. However, we also wanted to maintain our business relationship with Claire. Expecting a rather dull party with dull rich people, we decided to attend and RSVP'd.

Arriving at the party, we were surprised by the number of private security people outside the theater. They were, indeed, checking invitations with some sort of scanner, and a couple of people who came as dates of invitees but who lacked their own invitation were turned away. Inside, a spread of food and a bar had been set up in the theater lobby. We nibbled and sipped wine for about 40 minutes as the lobby became quite crowded.

Suddenly, the doors to the auditorium were opened and the servers/ushers (all young and unusually attractive) politely asked us to be seated inside. As everyone got settled, I looked around and estimated that there were about 100 people in attendance. Claire took the stage.

"Good evening and Happy Holidays," she began. "I thank you for coming this evening. I will tell you that you were all invited because you are people whom I and my husband Rick have come to know, admire, and trust. We hope that you are having a good time and that you will have a much better time before our evening concludes."

Claire paused, and then went on. "As most of you know, I am the Chair of the Trustees of the Modern Dance Troupe. I hasten to add, for reasons which will become obvious, that this is NOT an MDT event. However, a few of the members of the MDT have also become friends and they kindly volunteered to perform this evening. I am sure that you will be as grateful as I for their efforts. That said, please enjoy our short entertainment."

To applause, Claire stepped off stage. Instantly, two grand pianos began playing thunderously and six dancers came onstage: three men and three women. All six were in excellent shape. That was easy to tell because all six were totally nude. The six danced about very several minutes simulating a variety of sexual acts but not, as far as I could tell, actually touching each other. Finally, as both pianos hit the same chord, the dancers stopped, embracing in pairs. Two pair were male-female. One was female-female and one was male-male. At that, the stage lights went down.

After a few minutes, the stage lights began coming back up slowly and the pianists began playing something vaguely reminiscent of The Nutcracker. After a moment more, we noticed that something was being flown in from above the stage. At first, all we could see was the bottom of a star and a pair of bare legs spread. After a few more moments, it became apparent that it was a nude woman tied to the star, spread-eagle and facing the audience. It took another moment to recognize the woman as our friend and former client Jessica. She was lowered to a point about five to six feet off of the stage floor.

A male dancer came onstage. He, too, was nude. Mala, Sarah, and Carla quickly recognized him as Keith. Keith did a number of very athletic movements while circling around the star to which Jessica was tied. As the music became more intense, Keith turned with his back to the audience, facing Jessica. He walked towards her until they were apparently touching. Jessica's pussy was exactly at the level of Keith's face. Keith then began moving as though he was going down on Jessica. At first, I thought that this too was simulated. However, Jessica's reactions soon became too uncontrolled to be feigned.

I was sitting between Sarah and Mala. Sarah turned to us and said, "God, this is hot!"

Leaning across Mala, Carla added, "I'd love to be Jessica right now."

After several moments, Jessica had what must have been a very intense, and was a very loud, orgasm. As her moans subsided, lights came were illuminated on the star. Then the curtain was lowered to vigorous applause.

Claire came back onstage. "I hope that you enjoyed our brief entertainment. The dancers will be joining us in the ballroom to the rear of the building for a reception. There will, of course, be free food and drink. Well, I say free, but there is a price. Everyone entering the reception must surrender all of his or her clothing. To those of you who choose not to pay the admission price, I say good evening and Happy Holidays."

Mala, Sarah, Carla and I were only too happy to undress, and did so outside the ballroom under the eyes of a male and female security guard who took our clothing. Just inside, Claire and Rick were standing, nude, greeting their guests. As I was greeted, Claire gave my dick a flip. "I'm sorry, you're my lawyer so I can't touch you," Claire said and smiled. Beyond Claire and Rick was a large room becoming populated with naked people. The same attractive young people who had worked the lobby earlier were now here serving drinks and food. The servers were now nude also, and seemingly happier for it.

The lovely young lady who brought me my drink told me that she was at the University on a scholarship funded by Claire and Rick. "They pay us for this evening, but I'd work for free. The opportunity to get naked with all these people? Who in her right mind would turn that down?"

Soon, we saw Jessica and Keith walking towards us, still nude. Jessica was almost as beautiful as Mala, Sarah, and Carla. Her skin was still slightly flushed. Keith was, well, I think the expression is "hung like a horse." I felt a bit inadequate in his presence. Mala, Sarah, and Carla quickly surrounded Keith. I took the opportunity to talk with Jessica.

"You look especially lovely this evening," I said.

Jessica looked down briefly at her bare body, looked back at me, smiled, and said, "You like this outfit?"

"It looks beautiful on you," I said, "but I am somewhat surprised to see it."

Jessica smiled more broadly. "Well, you and Mala and Sarah are largely to blame for this."

I raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Keith and I saw the three of you nude at your offices and nude during the performances last month. You all seem so much more comfortable nude than clothed, and seemed to genuinely enjoy being seen in the nude. After Claire asked Keith and I to do this tonight, we thought about it and thought about you guys and decided that we had to do it to see whether you knew some great pleasure which we were missing."

"How was the experience for you?" I asked.

"I had to undress in the wings and climb the ladder to the fly gallery nude. That wasn't such a big deal. Any performer has stripped to do costume changes in the wings. There are other dancers and stagehands who have seen bits and pieces of me naked all over the US, Canada, and Europe."

Jessica took a breath and continued. "It really hit me when they started tying me to the star. A whole hall full of people was about to see me completely nude, tied up, with my legs spread. I was scared shitless, but also very excited. As they lowered me down, my fear decreased and my excitement increased. As I knew I was coming into the audience's view, my cunt began getting very wet. I'm surprised that you couldn't see me dripping onto the stage. When I was fully down and could see the audience, I very nearly came. It was an intensely erotic experience."

Jessica's skin was getting more flushed. "When Keith came onstage nude, I thought he was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. As he was eating me and I knew that I was about to come in front of about 100 people, I was actually very proud. I was proud that everyone could see this expression of Keith's love for me and proud that everyone could see, and I suppose hear, the pleasure he gives me. I don't really know how Keith feels about it, but I'll be looking for opportunities to get naked and have sex when others can see me." Jessica laughed, "I guess I've turned into an exhibitionist. They say that every performing artist is one anyway."

Mala had joined us while Jessica was talking. "Making love with someone you love in front of others is, maybe, the best sex possible," Mala said. Jessica gave her a questioning glance, so Mala told her about our performance at Claire and Rick's party last winter.

When Mala finished the story, Jessica said "that sounds so wonderful. Keith and I really need to get together with you guys." Jessica paused a moment and then said, "How about tonight? Come on up to our place. You haven't seen the house Sarah got for us."

I looked at Mala who smiled. "With pleasure, I hope. Let me get Sarah and Carla."

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers
12