Legally Nude Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers

Shortly after we settled the delivery van case, we received an e-mail from Sarah. She had made the crew for the around-the-world race. Better still, her friend the captain had allowed Sarah to go nude on board the racer. A couple of the other crew had started going nude also. Sarah had hopes of converting her team into the first team to compete an around-the-world race entirely in the nude.

The delivery van case had put money in our bank account again (although we were still depositing a quarter of our profit into Sarah's bank account). With our otherwise reduced workload, Carla and Erin decided that we needed a vacation. With no prompting from me, the ladies decided that the appropriate place for us to relax was Club Orient on St. Martin.

I settled into the seat on our connecting flight from San Juan to the Princess Juliana airport. On either side of me was a very bright and beautiful young lady. The three of us would spend the next ten days without a stitch of clothes on. Life was coming back together.

HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers
12