Legally Nude Ch. 13

Story Info
The nude lawyers get new partners.
2.7k words
4.62
18.5k
13

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the thirteenth in a series. The prior installments provide context and background on the individual characters. However, the author hopes that this story may be read with pleasure as a stand-alone piece.

*****

I pulled some plastic sheeting out of a utility room to catch any drips, placed on the floor of our hall cedar closet, and told the ladies that they could hang their clothes in there. I thought it would be easier for them to undress if no one was watching, so I said "I'll leave you two here. When you're ready to come out, the pool and patio are through that sliding glass door over there."

"Please stay," Jane said. "I think that it will be more fun if you watch while I undress." Jane glanced at her companion, who nodded her head in agreement. "I've been looking forward to doing this since I got your invitation."

I shrugged in acquiescence. Who was I to argue if two reasonably attractive ladies wanted me to watch them strip naked? Jane unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. I was correct that she was wearing nothing underneath. Jane turned to look at her companion, who pulled her knit top over her head, revealing that she wore nothing underneath either. Both ladies giggled a bit, nervousness I suppose. After a moment, Jane took a visibly deep breath and exhaled. She reached to the back of her wrap-around skirt, unfastened it, and unwrapped it. Jane had worn nothing under her skirt either.

Jane looked at me and smiled. "I hadn't worn a skirt with nothing on underneath if since I was in college. I'd forgotten how much fun it can be."

Jane and I, both now nude, turned to look at Jane's topless companion. The younger lady undid the top of her slacks, pulled down the zipper, and slid the slacks over her hips to the floor revealing that she, too, had worn no underwear. The younger lady had a fuller figure than Jane. She was much more beautiful nude than clothed.

"Now that we're all presentable," Jane said, "let me make introductions. Harry, this is Lucinda from my office. Lucinda, this is Harry, one of the naked lawyers I was telling you about."

Lucinda smiled a very attractive smile, extended her hand, and gave me a very firm handshake. I then escorted the ladies out to our patio. Carla's face showed very clear surprise when she saw Jane stepping onto our patio wearing nothing but her skin. I introduced Lucinda around and introduced Jane to Wendy and Jeff, the two younger lawyers who had braved the rain to come to our party.

Wendy and Jeff were both in their late twenties, and were a couple. Wendy worked at a boutique intellectual property firm. Jeff was a tax lawyer at one of our city's mega-firms. I think even Wendy would agree that she has a rather plain face. Clothed, you might not look at her twice. However, when she is nude it is almost impossible not to look at her stunning body. Wendy and Jeff were helping with our, so-far underground, effort to start a Nude Bar Association.

After introductions, I went to the drinks table to fulfill Jane's and Lucinda's requests. Drinks in hand, the ladies settled into side-by-side chaises under one of the many umbrellas we had been forced to put up. We went through the "what do you do, what part of town do you live in" chatter that is customary when meeting new people. Unfortunately, the rain showed no signs of abating.

After the "new acquaintance" chit-chat had subsided, Jeff and Wendy stood. Jeff announced that "we need to be off."

Wendy giggled and added, "Yes, I need to go home so I can be fucked. I'm horny as hell."

As Jeff and Wendy walked away, Erin said softly, "they could fuck each other right here. We'd not mind."

Hearing that, Jane asked, "Do you have sex in front of other people?" Erin looked at Carla and me; all three of us started laughing.

"What did I say?" Jane inquired.

Erin raised her eyebrows and asked, "Should I explain?"

Carla just shrugged. I grinned and said, "Go ahead."

Erin explained how she met us, working as a naked waitress and a bottomless party which Carla, Mala, Sarah, and I had attended; and how she and I first made love, repeatedly, in a display case at another Claire Robertson party. When Erin finished her story, Jane looked at Carla and said, "I thought that you and Harry were a couple. Were you ok with that?"

Carla laughed and then answered, "Well, I was in the display case fucking Harry for the first half of that party."

Lucinda blurted, "Fucking in a display case with lots of people watching you. That is so hot!"

Jane turned towards Lucinda. "You'd do that?"

"Absolutely," Lucinda replied. "So would you."

Ignoring Lucinda's last comment, Jane turned back to Carla. "So, are you and Harry a couple?"

Carla sighed and gave a summary explanation of our non-traditional relationship. "Erin, Harry, and I are a threesome. We all live here and, yes, we share the same bed." Jane seemed taken aback, but Lucinda nodded approvingly.

The conversation turned to more mundane topics. After a few minutes, Erin walked up to me, took my hand, and said "We're going in the pool."

I followed Erin into the rain to one end of our pool (we had installed a 25 meter in-ground pool). Erin dove into the water and I followed her beautiful bare ass. We both swam to the far end of the pool where we could stand.

Erin leaned close to my ear and said softly, "Jane and Lucinda are dying to get it on with each other. We need to do something to show them that it's ok." Pointing to a chaise we had left out in the rain, Erin continued, "I'm going to go lie on that lounger. I want you to follow me and fuck my brains out."

Erin pushed herself up onto the pool deck and walked to the chaise wiggling her beautiful bare ass. She lay down on the chaise on her back, spreading her legs. Then she looked over at me and made a "come here" gesture with her index finger.

I pushed myself out of the pool and walked towards Erin. Even drenched in the pouring rain, Erin looked exquisite. For some reason, the thought of making love to her in front of Jane and Lucinda was very arousing, and I was getting hard as I walked.

Seeing that I was already erect, Erin smiled broadly. I lay down on top of her and she guided my dick into her. Fortunately, our patio furniture was well made because Erin and I went at it vigorously. Midway through, Erin gently pushed on my chest and said "you, bottom." I pulled out and stood up. Once Erin stood up, I laid down on my back. Then Erin mounted me.

I always preferred sex with Erin on top. That allowed me a better view of her stunning breasts and her gorgeous face. Erin's face became even more gorgeous as she approached orgasm.

We went at it a long while. Erin and I had made love enough that we had a good feel for each other. Erin started a low moan that built to a crescendo just as I shot my load inside of her.

Finished with our lovemaking, we stood up and walked back to the others under the umbrellas. A small bit of come was oozing out of the head of my dick. Carla wiped it away with her finger then put her finger in her mouth.

Still reclined in a chaise, but now with her legs spread, Jane said "That was wonderful."

I smiled and replied, "Don't feel constrained around us."

That was, apparently, the cue Lucinda was waiting for. She got out of her chaise and went to Jane. Burying her face between Jane's legs, Lucinda began to eat Jane out. I watched Jane's face. She closed her eyes and a smile formed. As Lucinda became more vigorous, Jane began making staccato yelps. The yelps became a moan that waivered in pitch. Finally, Jane let out a deep breath and smiled, placing her hand gently on Lucinda's head. I was pretty sure that we had just witnessed Jane have orgasm.

Lucinda got up off of the chaise smiling; Erin, Carla, and I applauded the two ladies. Lucinda took a mock bow. Jane seemed a bit unsure of whether she should be embarrassed or proud of herself.

Later, I grilled steaks and chops on the grill under an awning beside the house. After dinner was cleaned up, Carla took my hand and said "My turn." Carla led me back to the table where she turned away from me and bent over, spreading her ass cheeks. Erin had gone inside and came back out with a tube of lube. Erin squirted some of the lube into Carla's asshole then rubbed more up and down my dick. Lubed, and stepped forward and slowly stuck my dick into Carla's asshole. While I was fucking Carla in the ass, Erin got underneath Carla and began to eat her.

With ministrations to both holes, Carla came quickly and loudly. Shortly after she came, I came in her. After I pulled out, Erin stood up, got a towel and wiped me off. Erin started towards Carla but Carla shook her head. Glancing at Carla's beautiful ass, I could see a bit of my semen flowing out of her ass and down her thigh.

This time, both Lucinda and Jane were smiling. Jane looked at me. After a moment, she said "Harry, you were right. I need to bare my ass more often." With that, she took Lucinda's hand.

We talked and drank into the night. At one point, Erin brought out a double-headed dildo which Lucinda and Jane shared. The two ladies stayed the night in our guest bedroom.

The rain had stopped by morning. When Jane and Lucinda were ready to leave, we discovered that their clothes were still damp. Carla offered to run them through the dryer, but Lucinda declined. Taking Jane's hand, she said, "We'll just have to drive home naked." Completely naked, the two ladies got into Jane's Mercedes and left.

A couple of weeks later, Jane called me at the office. "Harry, Lucinda and I have been talking. We like the idea of working naked. That would never happen here. Is there any chance that we could join your shop? I think that I could bring a decent book of business with us."

Of course, I had to discuss that suggestion with Carla and Erin. (While Erin was not a lawyer and, therefore, could not be a partner in our firm, Carla and I treated her like a partner, and a lover.) They were fine with the idea of bringing Jane and Lucinda in. However, there were a number of troublesome issues to address. One would be Lucinda's status. As partners, we could legally agree with each other to work nude. We were, however, very wary of requiring an employee to go nude. Erin was not required to go nude at work. Rather, she chose to, and we were pretty confident that Erin was not going to leave and sue us. We weren't as confident if Lucinda's relationship with Jane shattered.

Another issue was protecting Erin's salary. We paid her an amount equal to one-third of our profit, which was quite above the going rate for an office administrator/paralegal/secretary. Erin was worth every penny, but lawyers can be greedy. We were concerned that, down the road, Jane and/or Lucinda would want some of what we were paying Erin routed into their pockets instead.

There were other more traditional issues to work out as well. Consequently, Carla and I negotiated with Jane and Lucinda for several weeks before coming up with a new partnership agreement that everyone could live with. Lucinda would come in as a partner and would be required to work nude as we were. (Oddly, Jane was the person who most wanted Lucinda to join the firm as an employee). Everyone agreed that Erin's compensation would be "no less" than an amount equal to twenty percent of our profit. Erin would not have a vote on firm management, but she was entitled to be "consulted" about any "major" decision. None of us really knew what that meant.

Our existing partnership agreement had an unusual clause, written by Amy, providing that any partner had the right to touch any part of any other partner's body for any reason at any time. To my surprise, Jane and Lucinda didn't say a word about that clause. It survived into the new partnership agreement.

When we reached final agreement, we had a signing ceremony in our conference room. One at a time, Jane and Lucinda stripped naked. Once everyone was undressed, we each signed the new partnership agreement. Then, we opened a bottle of champagne. The champagne disappeared quickly. Then it was time for one of our traditions on bringing in a new lawyer. Erin, Carla, Jane, Lucinda, and I all squeezed into our firm shower.

Bringing in Jane and Lucinda turned out to be a wise and profitable decision. Virtually all of Jane's clients followed her. Jane and Lucinda, but particularly Jane, quickly adapted to working nude and seemed to relish it. Several times in the first few weeks they were with us, I walked by our big conference room to see Jane or Jane and Lucinda sitting nude in a meeting with other people wearing clothes. This was new for our office as we had always dressed for meetings with other lawyers and textile clients. At Jane's urging, Carla and I began staying nude for meetings with textiles. While it is sexist, I heard that the word had gone on the street about the attractive nude women working in our office and I know that it brought in some new business.

Jane was an ardent business developer. A couple of months after she and Lucinda had joined the firm, Jane came into my office. (One nice thing about our practice was that I constantly had attractive (Jane and Lucinda) or stunningly beautiful (Erin and Carla) naked women walking into my office. "Harry, Lucinda and I got a real coup. We've been invited to give a presentation during the Professional Women's Roundtable symposium at the University. This will get us in front of about 275 business women including some of the most senior female execs in town. Better yet, they have agreed that we can give our presentation nude!"

"That's outstanding," I told Jane. However, I was thinking that a group of business might not be overly receptive to a talk by naked female lawyers.

"I do have an ask on this, though," Jane added.

"What is it?"

"I want you to be part of the presentation."

That really brought me up short. I did not respond, thinking that the business women would be even less enthused about a naked middle-aged male lawyer.

Jane pressed on. "Harry, we want to cover trade secrets and non-competes and your one of the best in the Midwest on those subjects." Jane paused. "Besides, you will likely be the only man in the room. Just think about standing naked in front of 275 women in business suits. Wouldn't that be a kick?"

I still wasn't completely persuaded, although I could see her point that it might be fun. "Let me run it by Carla and Erin, see what they think."

"Ok, but you have to do this for me," Jane replied.

Carla and Erin both loved the idea. "You'll be on the auditorium stage," Erin said. "275 women looking at your dick. It will be a blast. We'll get you trimmed up before you go. Maybe even put a cock ring on you."

"That is definitely going too far," I replied sternly. Erin just laughed and gave me one of her heart-stopping smiles.

Carla was more direct. "You're going to do it. You owe that to our partners. And I'll be there to watch."

Getting no support from any of my partners to decline, I told Jane I'd participate. Of course, I had been nude onstage before and had even had sex in front of audiences. However, this was different. This was a professional presentation. I felt like I was crossing a line that I shouldn't cross.