Legally Nude Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carla, Erin, and I have completely equal rights to each other."

"Do you ever involve others?" Cammie asked.

"We have, but only if all three of us agree."

Erin and Carla had gotten up from their chaise and stood in front of us. "It is really hot," Erin said.

"Everyone in the pool," Carla said as she reached down and grasped her sister's arm.

Erin took my hand and led me to the pool. Carla followed with her sister. Soon all four of us were in the pool.

After we had all swum a bit, I pulled out floats for the ladies to use. Only Cammie took one. She floated on it, face down, while Erin, Carla and I stood together in the pool.

Carla suddenly asked, "Cammie, why do you still have a silly suit on?"

Cammie looked up from the float somewhat languidly. "I'm not used to running around naked like you are."

I don't know whether Cammie noticed Carla and Erin moving to opposite sides of her float or if Cammie knew what was coming and didn't care.

Carla replied to her sister, "Well, it is high time that you start" and flipped her float over. As Cammie came out of the water, Carla reached behind her sister, undid the clasp to her bikini top, and deftly whipped it off. Simultaneously, Erin had gone underwater and pulled Cammie's bottoms down to her feet. Surrendering a bit, Cammie lifted first one foot and then the other so that Erin could completely separate her from her clothing.

Carla and Erin tossed the pieces of Cammie's bikini out onto the pool deck. "Now, older sister, you've been looking at us nude since yesterday. Get your bare ass out of the pool and up there on the patio so we can look at you," Carla commanded.

Cammie silently swam over to a pool ladder and climbed out as water dripped off of her very lovely ass. She walked a few steps on the deck with her bare backside to us. Stopped, the slowly turned to face us. Then she spread her legs slightly apart. Like her sister, Cammie was a very, very beautiful lady naked. Prominent tan lines highlighted her breasts and pubes, making her look more naked.

Cammie stood still for a moment, and then did a slow turn. Finally, Carla said "Not bad sis, but you took damn long to show us."

Cammie replied, "I'm not sure that I would have done it on my own. But, I'm kind of glad that you forced me into it."

Erin piped up, "We're always happy to help people get naked."

Cammie looked at me. Stretching both arms out, she asked "Harry, what do you think?"

"Stunning beauty runs in your family," I replied. "Erin is the only other lady I've ever seen who is as beautiful as you and Carla. But, those tan lines tell me that you need to go naked a lot more."*

After showing herself off to us, Cammie sat back down in her chaise. Carla had been fondling me under the water. Finally, she grasped my dick firmly and led me towards the pool ladder. On the way, she grabbed the float Cammie had been using and tossed it on the pool deck. Letting go of me, Carla climbed out of the pool. Suspecting what was coming, I followed.

Carla picked up the float and set it on the pool deck in front of her sister. I walked over to Carla, who put one arm behind my neck, pulling me down to kiss her. Carla used her other hand to resume playing with my dick. Once Carla had me hard, she took my hand, crouched down, and gently lay back on the float, pulling me on top of her. Carla spread her legs and guided me into her with her left hand. Once I was in her, Carla used her tremendous pelvic muscles to clamp down on my dick. It took great effort to get any thrusting going, but it felt great too. After a few minutes, Carla relaxed enough for me to thrust towards the spots that work best for her.

Of course, the whole point of doing this, apart from the fact that Carla and I enjoy making love together, was to show Carla's sister how we really live. There was no hurry so I kept most of my thrusts slow and rhythmic. I nibbled on Carla's earlobe and her nipples, and kissed her neck. After a time, Erin tapped my shoulder. I moved my head up. Erin squatted down over Carla's face and Carla began to eat her.

I had become so absorbed in the sex that I largely forgot that Cammie was watching us. Until, that is, Cammie began to moan and then let out a scream. Glancing over and seeing Cammie's hand still between her legs, I could guess what had happened. All three of us picked up the pace. Carla got Erin off just before Carla came herself. I shot a large load in Carla while she was still enjoying her orgasm.

Momentarily spent, Carla, Erin, and I collapsed together on the float. We tenderly kissed each other a few times. Finally, we slowly stood up. Carla walked over to her sister.

Cammie was blushing, whether from her orgasm or embarrassment at having masturbated herself in front of people I don't know. "I'm sorry," Cammie said. "That was so erotic I, I wasn't thinking."

"You are fine Sis," Carla said. "You might want to try Harry though. I like him a lot better than my own fingers."

Cammie actually looked like she thought about it for a moment. Then she smiled and just said "I'm sure."

We were all thirsty, so I went inside and got four more beers. Carla, Erin, and I lay together on one chaise while Cammie lay on another. She looked really good.

It was probably the beer coupled with Carla's desire to be completely open with her sister, but Carla started telling stories of our antics. Erin interrupted every so often with a comment or correction. Carla finished with an account of "Poke a Lawyer" night.

Cammie smiled. She shook her head once. "Not exactly what I expected from my little sister. But, it sounds like you had fun."

Erin popped up. "Sitting in the sun is ok, but Cammie really needs to use the steam room. Come on."

I knew that Erin had something in mind because our steam room held three only very close together, not that we minded. We stood up and the four of us trooped, naked, into the house. Erin bounced into the basement and started the steam, with Carla, Cammie, and me just a few steps behind. Soon, we could see that the room was full of steam.

Being a gentleman, I held the door as Erin, Carla, and Cammie walked in. Following Cammie, I had to press very tightly against her back and ass to get the door shut. Cammie was moving back and forth very slightly, but the skin f her gorgeous ass rubbing against the head of my dick was getting me hard again. Cammie started rubbing her ass against my dick harder, which got me harder. Cammie reached both hands back and spread her cheeks. I took that as an invitation and began working my dick into her asshole.

As I pushed farther in, Cammie made a sharp intake of breath. Then, I heard Erin whisper "relax" and I knew that Erin was tending to Cammie's front while I entered her back door. Throw the steam, I could vaguely see Erin going to her knees to, I assume, begin eating Cammie. I also saw Carla's head going to her sister's chest so I suspected Cammie's nipples were getting attention.

The steam had a timed shut off. As I thrust into Cammie's asshole more forcefully, my butt knocked the door open and the steam began to dissipate. Cammie's asshole was so tight and felt so good that I came pretty quickly, and pretty hard. Just after that, Erin's mouth induced another of Cammie's screams, which was quite load in the small steam room. As Erin stood back up, I spun Cammie around to face me. The look on her face was wonderful, and much like a look which I have seen on Carla's face many times. I kissed Cammie. She put her arms around me and pulled my bar body to hers very tightly. Finally, I heard Carla say "out."

I backed out of the steam room, followed by Cammie, Erin, and Carla. We stepped into the large shower. Erin washed off my dick while Carla was her sister's ass. Cleaned off, I then washed Erin. Cammie washed her sister's nude body.

We never really got around to dinner that Saturday. We did stop drinking. However, the rest of the day and evening were given over to intermittent sex. As the sun set around 9:00 p.m., I fucked Cammie vaginally with Carla and Erin watching. Not long after, the four of us went to bed, nude and together.

Even sleeping with three very beautiful naked ladies, I am a habitually early riser. I was outside using the shower Sunday morning when Carla and the Erin joined me.

As we washed each other, Carla laughed, "I think we gave Cammie a lot more than she bargained for."

"Probably," Erin replied, "but she enjoyed herself."

From slightly outside the shower area, we heard Cammie reply, "Yes, I really did. May I join you?"

Turning, we saw Cammie standing there nude. She was smiling and looked, well, almost as good as her sister. Carla took Cammies arm and guided her under the water. The three of us set about washing Cammie, very thoroughly.

We had a leisurely breakfast naked in the sunshine on the patio. We had finished cleaning up and were having coffee in the sun when we heard a car come up the driveway. Soon, we saw Wendy's angelic face and full figure, unobscured by anything clothing, come around the side of the house.

As she came into view, Wendy said "Suzanne and Rob found a place up on the Oyosho River where we can canude. Get some sunscreen and drinks. We're heading up there now. Don't bother getting dressed. It's a nice day to drive naked."

We introduced Wendy to Cammie. Then we quickly gathered sunscreen, money, a selection of drinks, and some towels. Nude Carla led her nude sister towards Wendy's car. Cammie was looking back at the house. She was surprised, I think, that she was about to be driven off somewhere without a stitch on. It was a good day.

12