Legally Nude Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melina continued, "I started reading about nudism. I tried to imagine how it would feel to be standing in front of other people with nothing on, with the people seeing all of me. Imaging that gave me a warm feeling. As I got older, I would imagine that while I used my vibrator."

Erin put an arm around Melina and gently guided her towards her bed. "It is time to move beyond vibrators Melina."

Melina took my hand. "Momma took me to her gynecologist. I'm as protected as can be against getting pregnant."

Erin guided Melina over the remaining distance to her bed. Melina sat on the bed and asked. "What do I do now?"

Erin smiled at her. Pointing at my hard-on, Erin said, "Harry looks ready, but we need to prepare you. Lie back and spread your thighs."

Melina did as she was told. Erin got on the bed between her legs, leaned down and began to lick Melina's clit. Melina looked surprised at what Erin was doing, but she didn't say anything. After a few moments, Melina laid her head back and surrendered to the sensations.

Erin worked on Melina for a few minutes, penetrating Melina a few times with her tongue. Finally, Erin moved away and said, "She is ready."

I got onto the bed between Melina's legs. Erin took my dick in hand and guided me into Melina. Melina was tight. She had a few sharp intakes of breath as Erin guided me in. Once I was in up to my balls, I leaned down and kissed Melina on the lips.

Melina opened her eyes and looked into mine. Melina's eyes were sparkling again. She smiled. I leaned down and we kissed again. Then, Melina forced her tongue into my mouth.

At the same time, I started gently moving my dick back and forth in Melina's pussy. Although Melina had relaxed, she was still very tight and I wanted to be gentle.

As we made love, I felt Melina's heart rate and breathing increase. Erin was sitting next to us and she would periodically whisper some advice to Melina to increase her pleasure. We made love gently for quite a while before Erin whispered in my ear, "Go for it."

I began thrusting more firmly inside Melina. She responded immediately. She wrapped her strong legs around me and squeezed as though to pull me into her. As I moved more forcefully, Melina began taking loud gulps of air. Erin leaned over and started sucking one of Melina's nipples.

Melina began to moan and squeezed me even tighter with her legs. Finally, she let out a scream. I had not come so I kept going. Melina was gasping and making word-like noises, but her legs still gripped me. Finally, I gratefully felt myself about to let go. Just before I came in her, Melina screamed again.

Melina lay panting. I stayed in her for several seconds. After I pulled out, I leaned down and kissed Melina again. She swiftly wrapped both arms around me and squeezed me to her chest, hard. Melina was a strong young lady.

When Melina let me go, Erin was smiling. To Melina she said, "I think I saw two orgasms. That's incredible for your first time."

Melina smiled. "Harry and you are so wonderful. But, I am now very tired. I think that I had too much wine."

Erin got up to turn out the light. As she did, she said, "You are fine. We all need to rest."

I slept the night sandwiched between Erin and Melina. Life could not possibly be better.

We all awoke surprisingly early. Perhaps it was the summer sun coming in through Melina's large windows. For a while, we just kissed and played with each other. Then, Melina sat up in bed. "Erin, Harry, could you perhaps make love to each other while I watch so that I may learn how you do it?"

Erin and I rarely need much encouragement to copulate with each other. Besides being the best human being, Erin is an incredible lover. I threw back the bedclothes so that Melina could see everything. Erin started our foreplay.

Although we awoke early, it was some time before we came downstairs. Tia, Carla, and Stefan were outside. Tia and Carla were in the pool. Stefan was reading the paper in a patio chair.

As we walked outside, Stefan said, "There are fruit and cold meats on the table, and a coffee pot over on that ledge. Melina, did you have a good night?"

"Wonderful Poppa," Melina replied.

Smiling, Stefan said, "Yes, we heard." Melina blushed.

Carla got out of the pool and came over to me. Still dripping wet, she hugged me and kissed me.

"How was your night?" I asked.

"Exquisite," Carla responded, "although I think that I stretched my limits. How was yours?"

"Very, very special," I replied.

Tia had gotten out of the pool and walked over. Looking at my limp dick, she said, "Oh, and I was so hoping to see it as Melina saw it and felt it last night." Turning to Erin, Tia asked, "How was your night?"

Erin replied, "It was a very special and wonderful experience. My morning hasn't been bad so far either." Melina giggled.

Tia went inside. She came back out and said to Stefan, "Don't forget that you are golfing with Kent Ruppert at 11:30."

I looked at Stefan. He replied, "I know. The Rupperts try too hard and don't get it right sometimes. Kent's business is not going well and he has two girls to educate. I really think that their heart is in the right place. They let Darcy play naked. I just think they are scared that they will be punished somehow if they stray away from middle class morals."

We got dressed and went home soon after so that Stefan could make his tee time.

Our nude volleyball continued all summer. Melina, Darcy, Tia, and Stefan were enthusiastic participants for the whole season. After our lovemaking, it seemed to me that Melina was more confident and more sensual when she was nude at the club. I would have thought that a vestige of adolescent fantasy except that Erin and Carla commented on it too. At the end of the season, the club manager told us that we had to come back next summer. "You've turned Tuesday into our most profitable night."

We became very close friends with the Beckers. Carla, Erin, and I had started spending the Christmas holiday at Club Orient, a clothing-optional resort on St. Martin. That year the Beckers joined us, including Melina who was on Christmas break.

Because of Melina and Darcy, we started going to high school volleyball games. The girls had a great season, losing in the state semi-finals. Darcy was named school league's player of the year and Melina was selected most valuable player at the state regional tournament. Darcy got looks from some Big Ten recruiters, but finally got a scholarship from a MAC school in state. We also befriended Kay Swale, the girls' volleyball coach. Kay is a great coach and a better person.

Melina spent a lot of time looking at colleges and discussed it at length with all of us. Fortunately, Stefan and Tia had enough money that cost was not a factor. Melina's test scores were outstanding and she was second in her class academically. Melina was accepted everywhere and just needed to make her choice.

Melina's choice surprised me. One evening in April, she called us at the house. I answered the phone. In her unintentionally sexy voice, Melina said, "Harry, I've decided on college."

"Where?" I asked.

Melina's answer was that she had chosen a small but very well-regarded university in suburban Chicago. I was surprised because that was my undergraduate alma mater. I had consciously avoided saying anything about that school to her. However, Stefan would have known that I had gone there from the background checks he had done on us. Still, it was a great choice and I was very happy for Melina. I did feel somewhat sorry for Stefan and Tia having to pay the huge cost of sending her there.

It was about three weeks before Melina's graduation when Stefan came to our offices. That was a first. Stefan's office was on the far north side of town. Erin buzzed Carla and me to say that Stefan was in our reception area.

When Carla and I walked out to greet Stefan, he smiled and said, "You really do work in the nude. You've told me that, but, for some reason, I found it hard to believe." We showed Stefan into our conference room. Erin walked in, in her naked glory, with a selection of soft drinks.

Stefan started, "You are wondering why am I here?"

"Well, yes," I replied.

"It is Melina," Stefan said. "We think that she should get a job this summer. I know that she would love to work for you and she would be very comfortable here. Of course, she would work naked like you. I don't know whether you can use her, and she'd be afraid to ask."

I called Erin back into the room. I told her, "Stefan is wondering whether we could use Melina as a summer employee. What do you think?"

Erin thought for a second. "It would be great if we had someone else as a runner so I have more time for the management work. That would mean that she'd have to be dressed when she went outside of the building. If she could take over the reception function, that would free me up more. She'd have the mailman and UPS and FedEx guys coming in throughout the day. If she's ok with that, we could definitely use her and we've got the money to pay her."

I looked at Carla. "If Erin has roles for her, I'd love to have her. Harry?"

"I'm in favor of it if Melina wants to do what we need done. It may not all be the most intellectually challenging work she's ever done though."

Stefan smiled. "I will tell her that she must call you."

Melina did call and came to the office after school a week later. She was dressed very formally, and looked very beautiful, like she was going to a job interview. When we met her in our reception area, her reaction was like her father's. She clapped her hands and said, "you really do work naked, how wonderful!"

We sat with her, clothed, and explained what we thought she could do for us. Carla explained that,"as our employee, it isn't legal for us to require you to work nude, but we would much prefer that you do."

Melina replied, "Well, of course I will work naked."

Erin added, "at times, we will need you to take papers to other law firms or drive things to file in courts that don't have electronic filing. We have a car and insurance for all that, but you will have to be dressed at those times. Unfortunately, we can't yet walk out on the street nude. We will want you to sit at our reception desk. It is ok for you to be nude there, but clothed people, mainly men like the mailman and the UPS guy come in every day."

Melina smiled. "I'd rather not have to dress, but I understand that you need a messenger. I think I have something I can bring that I can get into and out of quickly. As for men coming in while I'm naked at that desk, well, you know that I like people seeing me naked."

Melina started with us a week after graduation. Of course, on Melina's first day, she underwent the initiation that every new person in the office goes through. Around 4:00 p.m., we took her to the very small shower in the back of our office. Carla turned it on, and we all four squeezed in. Melina was in the center, surrounded by Erin, Carla, and me. We call it "washing," but, in truth, it was just the three of us fondling every inch of Melina's body. She did some fondling as well.

Melina was a tremendous worker. Soon, we had her doing online research projects, looking into public records, finding data on expert witnesses and the like. She was tenacious and often not ready to leave when the rest of us were. We didn't want to discourage her, but didn't like leaving her alone in a downtown office building after hours either. I started driving in separately and feigning working late so that someone was there with her.

After a few nights of that, Melina came into my office. Silently, she took my hand and led me to our reception area just inside the clear glass doors separating our office from the elevators. Melina lay down on the carpet on her back and spread her legs. I mounted her.

We went at it so intently that we were totally unaware of our surroundings. When we finished, we heard applause from outside the door. Standing outside the door, dressed, were Carla, Erin, Tia, Stefan, and Erin's parents Brenda and Greg. Melina and I had forgotten that we were all meeting for dinner that night.

Melina was embarrassed to be caught having sex by her parents and two strangers to her. I not sure her embarrassment was lessened by Tia's comment that "Harry and Erin taught you well."

The next morning, Melina came into my office. She left the door open because we always do. "Harry," she said, "I was mortified when you pulled out of me last night and I opened my eyes and saw Momma and Poppa and Brenda and Greg. But, I kept thinking about it and realized that I was more excited than embarrassed. Is it right to enjoy having sex with other people watching?"

Erin had followed Melina into my office. Erin replied, "Sex is natural and beautiful and it can be wonderful to make that statement in front of others that you care about someone that much. Being watched is also a thrill. Sometimes, you want private sex. Sometimes you want public sex. Sometimes public sex happens accidentally. None of it is wrong and you should enjoy it all."

Melina left for college too soon.

We have had many more wonderful experiences which I could share. However, my volunteer literary critics are telling me that I need to finish the story of Melina before I lose my readers completely.

Melina did very well in college. Each summer, she came back to town and worked naked with us. I had expected that Melina would find a serious boyfriend in college but, while she dated some, that never happened. Melina got into a very prestigious law school also in Chicago. She was in the top ten percent of her class at the end of her first year and was invited onto their law review.

Melina still came back that summer to work with us. I had suggested that she should try to be a law clerk at another firm, maybe a big firm in Chicago. That met with a firm, but gratifying response.

"Harry," Melina said, "there is only one job which I want when I graduate. I will work her with you and Carla and Erin. You already need another lawyer. I will help you and you and Carla will teach me to be as talented a lawyer as each of you are. Besides, where else could I work naked?"

It was during the summer after Melina's first year of law school that I suffered the second really great tragedy of my adult life. My original partner in the nude law firm, and my lover, had died of cancer several years ago. Amy had been a very great lawyer, a very great person, and an extraordinary lover. I missed her still, but Carla, Erin, and increasingly Melina, had filled the hole left in my life by Amy's death and by the less tragic loss of other partners.

Carla had a deposition in the state capital that Friday. She called about 5:00 p.m. as she was getting on the expressway. Depending on traffic, she expected to be home between 7:00 and 8:00.

Our home phone rang about 8:30. I expected it to be Carla suggesting that she would bring home something for dinner. Instead, a male voice asked, "Is this the residence of Carla Bennett?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Are you Mr. Bennett?"

"No, I'm Harry Stone. Who are you?"

"I'm Dewayne Rack of the State Police."

I covered the handset of the phone and yelled for Erin.

As I put the phone back to my ear, Trooper Rack was asking "Sir, what is your relationship to Ms. Bennett?"

"She is my law partner and live-in lover. Why? What's happened?"

"Does Ms. Bennett have any family?"

"Her parents are in a retirement/nursing facility in Ft. Myers. Her father is pretty far gone with Alzheimer's. She has a sister who is a professor in Maryland. I'm pretty sure Camella is out of the country at a conference. I can give you her mobile phone number if you wish. What's happened?

"Who is Erin French?"

"Erin lives with us also. Why?"

"Ms. French's name is on some papers in Ms. Bennett's purse."

"What has happened? Why are you going through Carla's purse?"

The trooper let out a long breath. When he spoke again, his tone had softened.

"Ms. Bennett was turning off of the exit ramp from the beltway onto State Route 25. (About three miles from our home.) Every witness said that her light was green; in fact, she was the third car to go through the intersection. A young man was coming along 25 in one of those huge pick-ups with the reinforced front bumpers. Traffic is stopped cold every direction and on the side streets so we haven't been able to get the breathalyzer here yet, but I promise you he's way over the limit." The trooper paused. "Anyway, he ignored the red light and plowed straight into Ms. Bennett's car."

"How is Carla? Where is Carla?" I think I screamed. Erin was standing beside me. She hadn't heard the conversation, but she'd figured out the gist. She was white.

"Sir, I don't know any easy way to say this. The drunk destroyed Ms. Bennett's car. She's still in it. The EMT's say that she's still alive, but they're having a difficult time cutting her out of the car."

"Which side of the intersection is she at? We only live a little ways away. I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

"SIR," the trooper said sharply, "Traffic is so bad that you cannot possibly get within a mile of here. Even if you could, there is nothing you can do here to help. We've got an air care unit here waiting. Once they get her out, she'll be flown to the ED at University Hospital. If you go anywhere, go there. BUT SIR, you've just had a big shock. Get someone to drive you. We don't need another accident tonight."

I hung up the phone. Erin was waiting for me to explain. Instead, I ran down the hall to the toilet and threw up, repeatedly.

Erin was standing in the bathroom door. When I stopped heaving, she said "Carla's had an accident and it is bad, right?"

I nodded slowly. "At the beltway and 25. They're flying her to University."

"Can you drive?" Erin asked.

"I'm not sure," I answered.

Erin said, "Let's go."

We threw on tee shirts, shorts, and flips and grabbed our wallets. Erin drove, although she was pretty rattled too. When she drove, I called Melina and explained what had happened and what we were doing. Then I tried Cammie's cell phone.

A groggy voice answered, "Harry? What the fuck, its 3:00 a.m. here."

I told Cammie what we knew.

Cammie's response was, "Bad enough that she's not likely to make it. I'll be on the next plane."

Cammie's words had jarred me. Up to then, I had been thinking about how Carla was suffering and what we'd need to do for her to make a full recovery or if we'd need to put in wheelchair ramps for her. It hit me, hard, that Cammie was right. Carla was either already dead or she'd probably die tonight. I started crying.

Fortunately, Erin was able to shut me out and drive. We got o the hospital, parked illegally, and ran into the ED. For ED staff, these events are routine and it took a minute to explain why we were there and about whom. A more sensitive staffer took charge of us and started making calls.

"She's in the air about five minutes out," the young lady said. "They'll land on the roof and run her straight to an OR. You'll be best waiting at surgical. I'll take you. Come on."

She took us to the surgical waiting area several floors up. The waiting area was on an outside wall and we heard the helicopter as we were walking in. I was a mess. Erin was together enough to call Melina and tell her where we were. Melina told Erin that she, Tia, and Stefan were just coming into the hospital parking lot.

My cell phone buzzed. It was Cammie. I gave her a very choked-up status report.

"I'm on a flight out of Zurich in three hours," Cammie said. "I can make that. I should be at your airport in about twelve hours. Don't sweat picking me up, I'll call when I get in to find out where you are and take a cab. Good luck."

Melina, Tia, and Stefan came into the waiting area. Erin gave Stefan her keys and asked if he could park her car somewhere legally. We had gotten to the surgical waiting area about 9:30 Friday night. About 3:30 Saturday morning, a very tired looking man in scrubs walked into the room and up to us.