Legally Nude Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

"Two," Dr. John conceded.

The server said, "I have a good friend who thinks that she and her boyfriend need a lawyer. From what she told me about what happened, I think that a lawyer who runs around naked (why does everyone use that phrase?) might be a good choice."

Wendy got up and went over to where she had left her clothes and her purse. She pulled out a business card and handed it to the server, saying "please have your friend give me a call."

I mention this incident because Wendy later referred the matter to us. It was interesting and made us some money. It may be part of a future installment of these recollections.

Fortunately, the rest of our week was open. Cammie was leaving Sunday and all three of us wanted to spend more time just with her. While we and she worked every day, we had quiet meals at home. I made love to Cammie. Erin made love to Cammie. Erin and I together made love to Cammie. I think that everyone had a good time. I certainly did.

By Saturday, Erin and I were speculating with each other whether Cammie and Carla would have sex together. That Saturday afternoon, we all drank a little bit more than usual around the pool. Cammie and Carla were sitting next to each in a long conversation. In order not to seem nosy, Erin and I sat together a little ways off.

Finally, Erin took my hand and said, "Let's give them some inspiration."

Erin led me to a cushion that was lying on the pool deck near the feet of the chaises Cammie and Carla sat in. Erin lay down on her back and spread her legs. I got down on all fours above her with my dick over her face and my head above her vulva. I lowered myself down and we began 69.

We went at it for some time and I was totally focused on Erin's wonderful body and the sensations she was causing in my dick. Neither of us had come when Erin gently bit my dick. That was her signal to stop because something was going on in the outside world. After she let go of me, I raised one leg over Erin's head and spun so that I was sitting on the cushion next to her.

I didn't need Erin's direction to see Cammie and Carla on a chaise, each lady with her head between the other's thighs. I'm not given to using the term "hot" to describe things other than actual temperatures, but the only word I can use to describe the sight of the sisters eating each other is hot, very hot. Erin gently stroked and I gently fingered her while we watched.

Cammie and Carla brought each other to what appeared to be extremely pleasurable orgasms. When Carla finally got off of her sister, Cammie realized that we had been watching. She blushed very deeply.

"My final step into perversion," Cammie said, "oral sex with my little sister."

"And the problem is?" Erin asked rhetorically. "Cammie," Erin continued, "there is nothing wrong with giving pleasure to someone you love or with receiving pleasure from that person."

I figured that this was not a good time for the male perspective. I kept quiet.

Apparently, the pleasure which Cammie experienced outweighed her moral qualms about sex with her adult sister. Cammie was in good spirits during and after dinner. At bedtime, she and Carla walked, arm-in-arm, to our guest bedroom.

As we drove Cammie to the airport the following morning, Carla finally asked, "So, what are you going to report to Mom and Dad about me?"

Cammie paused, for dramatic effect I think. Finally, she grinned broadly.

"I'm going to tell them that my dear sister is doing very, very well and is surrounded by truly wonderful people," Cammie replied. She then added, "but, I'm also going to suggest very strongly that your life here is way too busy for them to visit you and that you should visit them down there."

A couple of weeks after Cammie left, we went to trial in what has to be one of our most unique cases. Most county jails in my state strip search inmates as part of the intake process. Typically, that is done in private in a closed room.

The folks up in Brotherton County have a very old and small county jail. Women are housed on one floor of cells and men are housed on the floor above. The first floor, containing the administrative staff, prisoner visiting areas, and intake area, is also small and old and basically one big room. Partitions up to about waist height separate the various areas. Strip searches of new prisoners were conducted in the only room which could not be seen into, a former closet.

County finances had been bad for a while with the consequence that the jail building was deteriorating. The problem was exacerbated by political and personal differences between the Sheriff, District Attorney, County Board, and the County Circuit Judge. Some pipes had ruptured, inundating much of the jail's first floor. Among the casualties of the flooding were the old lath and plaster walls which had given the strip search room its privacy.

Nonetheless, the Sheriff determined that strip searches had to continue to prevent weapons and drugs from coming into the jail. Several alternatives were examined to retain prisoner privacy and all were found to be impossible, impractical, or too expensive. Also, the Sheriff was pretty hard-nosed and could have cared less about the privacy of criminals. To make a long story short, the Sheriff decided that prisoners would be strip-searched in the now completely open first floor, in front of God and everybody.

Naturally, a civil liberties group sued in federal court. To no one's surprise, the judge swiftly entered an injunction prohibiting the jail from conducting any more public strip searches. However, about 75 prisoners of both genders had been publically strip-searched before the order was entered. Those prisoners had a case for money damages.

The defendant from whom millions were sought was Brotherton County. In my state, a county is ordinarily represented in civil cases by the county district attorney. The DA in Brotherton County was a friend of mine and, as the county's potential financial exposure exceeded the County's funds, he asked me to help with the case.

The case was a stone-cold loser. The prisoners were seeking emotional distress damages for the embarrassment of being strip-searched in front of deputies, civilian jail staff, attorneys, jail visitors, and who-knows-who else. How could we persuade a jury that this was not humiliating and embarrassing enough to justify a substantial damage award?

It was Erin who first came up with the idea during brainstorming sessions in our office. Carla and I discussed it and refined it. We took it to our co-counsel, the Brotherton County DA. At first, he thought we were joking. When he figured out that we were serious, he gave an emphatic "NO!" Carla, primarily, finally convinced him that terrible cases called for desperate measures.

After getting the DA's very reluctant ok, we needed to find out whether the trial judge would allow our strategy. That necessitated involving the other side. I expected plaintiff's counsel to go ballistic. To my surprise, they made only what I'd call a pro forma objection. I think that they thought that what we had in mind would actually help them. The judge was initially startled by our idea.

However, the Judge admired inventive advocacy and she finally said, "I consider it demonstrative evidence. If you can find someone to do it, I'll allow it with an appropriate instruction to the jury."

That was the challenge. Getting the wrong people to do it would backfire massively. Once again, we racked our brains. There were not many options.

It was morning of the last day of the defense case. Carla and I were not in the courtroom when court opened for the day. Instead, we were standing in the hallway with Wendy, Erin, Rob, and Suzanne. Around us were three deputy sheriffs whom Rob knew from somewhere in the northern part of the state. The six of us were each handcuffed and wore an orange jump suit.

Through the closed courtroom door, I could hear my buddy the DA explaining to the jury, in extremely general terms, what was about to happen. A bailiff opened the door and gestured for us to enter the courtroom. The deputies marched us in. We stood just inside the rail that separates the lawyers, judge, and court staff from the spectators.

One of the male deputies took Carla forward and stood her between the bench and the jury box. He unlocked her handcuffs and unzipped her jump suit. Carla was naked underneath. The deputy tossed Carla's jumpsuit on the floor under a counsel table. He then handcuffed one of Carla's wrists to a small metal rail that ran in front of the bench and witness box. Somewhat roughly, he turned Carla's shoulders so that her back was to the jury.

The female deputy came forward. She pushed on Carla's back, indicating that Carla was to bend at the waist. As Carla bent forward, the deputy put on latex gloves. She then got on her knees and spread Carla's buttocks with one gloved hand while she ran a finger of her other hand into Carla's asshole.

After the anal cavity search, the deputy put on a fresh pair of gloves. She made Carla bend over further and did a vaginal search. The deputy changed gloves a third time and turned Carla to face the jury. The deputy had Carla open her mouth and ran a gloved finger around inside.

The deputies then unlocked the handcuff from the metal rail and again cuffed Carla's hands in front of her. Naked, Carla was marched back to the line with the rest of us.

We had intentionally made our demonstration more intrusive than an actual strip search in Brotherton County. For our plan to have any chance, none of us could show any signs of humiliation, embarrassment, or distress. Carla pulled it off beautifully, in a couple of senses. You had the impression that she could not have been happier than to have her anus and vagina penetrated by a deputy's finger in front of a jury whom she'd only met two weeks ago. Everyone in the room was riveted by the sheer beauty of Carla Bennett nude.

It was my turn next. The female deputy marched me forward, unlocked my cuffs, and unzipped my jumpsuit. I've been nude in court before, but it is always an odd experience. I was making eye contact with the jurors, who seemed shocked by my nudity after having seen me for ten trial days in a suit. Except for one young lady. I'm guessing her to have been in her late twenties. She overdid the make-up each day and wore clothes too tight and tops too low-cut for a federal courtroom. She smiled at me. I smiled back.

I was turned around and cuffed to the railing. My legs were spread and a finger penetrated my asshole. I wished that it belonged to the female deputy, who was sort of cute, but it didn't.

After my anal cavity search, I was turned around to face the jury while a deputy lifted my dick and searched behind my balls. All that while, I kept a subtle smile on my face. The deputy decided to forgo my oral search. My hands were cuffed again and I was marched back to stand naked with Carla.

We repeated that demonstration with each of Erin, Wendy, Rob, and Suzanne. We intentionally overloaded with women. Each one of us acted like it was nothing at all to be striped nude and have our orifices penetrated in front of the judge and jury.

We marched naked out of the courtroom into the hall where our cuffs were removed. Someone had brought out our jumpsuits. We had been silent through the demonstration.

As we dressed in the hall, Wendy said in a cheery voice, "That was fun."

We thanked the deputies, who were off-duty and being paid by us. Then we hurried out of the courthouse and down a block to our offices where we all changed into our court clothes. Carla and I were back at counsel table after the mid-morning break. Perhaps it was my imagination, but I sensed that the jurors were looking at us differently having now seen us strip searched. We also had Erin, Wendy, Rob, and Suzanne dressed up and sitting in the pews.

Plaintiffs' counsel sensed that they had made a mistake allowing our demonstration and moved for a mis-trial. They judge denied that motion, correctly, because plaintiffs had not objected to the demonstration at trial.

At closing argument, Carla handled the argument about the humiliation of a strip search for our side. Carla pointed to Erin, Wendy, Rob, and Suzanne sitting in the pews.

Carla argued to the jury, "You saw each of them strip searched in this court room. Did they look humiliated then? No, they did not. Do they appear traumatized now? No, they do not. You've seen it happen and you now know that being disrobed in front of other people simply is not that big a deal."

We felt that Carla could not ethically say "and you saw me and my partner strip searched," but it was clearly implied.

The jury did come back with a verdict for plaintiffs. Each plaintiff was awarded $75.00. The court later awarded plaintiffs' counsel some money in attorneys' fees but the low damage award was a reason cited by the court for awarding much less than plaintiffs' counsel had requested. To my relief, that judgment stood up on appeal; although the trial judged was chided for allowing our demonstration.

Did our demonstration make any difference? I cannot say. As all of us who participated agreed when we told the story at an NBA meeting, it was kind of fun to do.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12