Legally Nude Ch. 26

Story Info
A relationship becomes permanent.
6k words
4.75
20.7k
15

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,383 Followers

This story is the twenty-sixth in a series which I have carried on far too long. However, I find these characters hard to get out of my head. I hope that they give the reader some of the enjoyment they give me. While this story can, hopefully, be read enjoyably by itself, the earlier installments provide context and character background. My characters are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to any real person is unintended and coincidental. Please do not rely on these stories for any legal advice.

*****

Natalie, Peter, Erin, and I went out diving with Abby and Clive each of our remaining days on the island. When the four of us arrived at the boat the morning after we had all made love on the beach, I was gratified to see that Abby and Clive were already naked. That day, and the rest, all six of us left any and all clothing at the dock or, in the case of the four of us, back in our room at the resort.

We established a routine. We would dive in the morning. After the morning dive, Abby and Clive would take us to a secluded beach where we would eat lunch and then fuck in the surf or sand or both. Erin, Natalie, Peter, and I swapped partners readily. We thought that we ought to wait until Abby and Clive suggested swapping partners with them. They gave the impression that they were thinking seriously about it, but they never did. They did make love to each other as frequently and openly as the four of us.

We were eating dinner, nude, at the resort on the next to last night of our vacation when Natalie brought up something serious. As a Magistrate Judge, she had a job for a term of years rather than for life as do full federal judges. Natalie had initially been appointed a Magistrate, by the judges of our district, out of the US Attorney's office when she was still fairly young. Her second term was going to expire in a few months. Most of us who practiced before the federal courts in our town had hoped that Natalie would become a full District Judge. However, given who was in the White House and who controlled the Senate that seemed remote hope for the foreseeable future.

"The Chief Judge has assured me that they will appoint me for another term as Magistrate," Natalie said as we ate seafood and drank our wine. "I'm not sure that I want it. Being down here has been so liberating because I have been able to do what I want without worrying about having it reported in the news. As long as I'm a Magistrate, I have to stay below the radar. I think that I'd like it better if I was in a private practice so that I could let my hair down more often and enjoy being the person I've become."

Having first-hand experience with how liberated Natalie and Peter had become, I appreciated and empathized with her concern. However, I doubted that most private law firms would be very tolerant of that lifestyle. That got me thinking.

Our last day of vacation was as great as the days before. Abby and Clive took us to a wonderful new spot to dive, although, with the current and the depth, it did present some challenges to Erin and me. Following the dive, Abby and Clive took us back to the beach where we had all made love a few days before. We had wine and a marvelous lunch.

It was implicit that there would be sex after lunch. We all stayed with our primary partners. However, the three couples lay so close together on the beach that day that was a shared experience, a very special one that I'll never forget.

Abby and Clive finally accepted our invitation to dinner at the resort that last night. We talked, laughed, and exchanged contact information. We made Abby and Clive promise that they would come visit us in the American heartland, but it wasn't a promise that I expected to be kept.

The next morning, the four of us put clothes on for the first time in a week. It did not feel good. We took a very early boat back to the mainland. That was followed by a long, rough flight in a small puddle-jumper to Tegucigalpa where we boarded a regular jetliner for the flight back to the States.

On the jet, Erin and I were seated four rows behind Natalie and Peter, far enough away that neither couple could overhear the other's conversation. Once we were up in the air, I asked Erin whether she had enjoyed the trip.

"It was wonderful," she said. "And, I learned, or reinforced, something."

"What was that?" I asked.

"Peter is a very wonderful man," Erin said, "but you are special. I love you very much."

Hearing that from such an extraordinarily beautiful, intelligent, and kind woman was extremely gratifying. Very sincerely I said, "I love you too." We spent the rest of the flight to Houston holding hands. As we took off from Houston for the final leg of our trip home, I began thinking about whether my relationship with Erin should move into a new phase.

Melina met us at home late that evening. I was somewhat surprised because she had class the following day. Melina usually stayed in her apartment a couple of blocks from the law school on "school nights." Nonetheless, I was gratified to see her. Erin and I talked with Melina for a time about the trip before the three of us went to bed. Erin and I were both too fatigued from the long journey that day to do anything so the three of us just cuddled until we fell asleep.

The next day was a typical first day in the office after being gone for a week. I had a lot of catching up to do; although Melina had helped a great deal by organizing everything that had come in over the last week based on whether a response was needed and how urgently. When I went past Erin's desk, she seemed immersed in a spreadsheet of some sort.

When we stopped for lunch, Erin put a copy of her spreadsheet in front of me. "I've run the numbers based on last year. Assuming that we do at least that well this year, and assuming that she brought in no additional revenues, we could afford to guarantee Natalie Wurdemann the same salary that she's earning now as a Federal Magistrate. Our benefits aren't as good as the Feds, but," Erin smiled, "our working conditions are a lot better."

It was almost unsettling how much Erin and I thought alike. We hadn't talked about it at all, but I had been thinking about offering Natalie a partnership in the firm since she had said that she wasn't sure she wanted another term as a Magistrate. Obviously, Erin had been thinking the same thing.

"Should we make her an offer?" I asked.

"I think so," Erin replied. "We get along with her well. She can take some of the litigation load off of you. And, I have to believe that she'll bring in new business. I also think that Melina will like the idea."

Although Melina was in her last semester of law school, we'd already agreed that she would become a partner in the firm. While that could not happen formally until she got her license, we already gave her an equal say on firm management. When it came to bringing in a new person, Melina, Erin, and I each had a veto.

"Is Melina coming in this afternoon?" I asked.

"I think so," Erin replied.

"Let's run it by her today, then," I said.

When Melina came in, Erin and I sat down with her in the conference room. I recounted Natalie Wurdemann's conversation while we were in Honduras and Erin explained her analysis of the numbers. I was not surprised, but was gratified, that Melina whole-heartedly supported offering Natalie a partnership.

"There's just one condition," Melina said. "Natalie is great, but she's a woman and a litigator. This office could really use more naked dicks. I'm onboard with Natalie, but I want us to get a guy who is transactional in here sometime within the next three years." I understood Melina's position.

Melina, Erin, and I all got dressed and met Natalie Wurdemann for lunch that Wednesday to make our proposal. I made the point that, if Natalie's motivation for not seeking re-appointment as a Magistrate was to pursue her lifestyle more openly, we were the only firm, probably in the country, at which she could be sure that would not have adverse consequences. Erin detailed the financial terms of our offer. Melina touched on the close and deep personal relationship that had developed between us and Natalie and Peter.

Melina also reminded Natalie of our work rules. "I'm sure that you know this," Melina said, "but, we have an absolute rule that no one who is a member of the Firm may wear any clothing any time he or she is in the office. That applies no matter who else is in the office, from the FedEx guy to clients. Most of our clients don't have a problem with our nudity and, I'm pretty sure, more than a few enjoy looking at us. Those clients who do have a problem with it, and those about whom we're unsure, we simply meet at their offices. We can always justify that by saying that we don't want our clients paying the ridiculous rates for downtown parking."

"Those rules apply to the employee as well," Erin said with a smile.

"Actually, technically, they do not," I corrected. "Forcing our employees to work in the nude would probably be sexual harassment. Fortunately for everyone, our current employee works in the nude voluntarily." Erin smiled more broadly.

"What about depositions and meetings with opposing counsel?" Natalie asked.

"Everyone in town knows that we are the nude lawyers," I said. "It used to be surprising to me how many of our colleagues are perfectly ok with us being nude. I know that Carla found it a tactical advantage as a beautiful woman to be nude when taking or defending a deposition. Male attorneys and witnesses become very distracted and even females lawyers are often thrown off pace. I'm sure that you'll find the same thing. If there is an issue with opposing counsel, we do things clothed at their office."

Natalie thought for a moment. "The nudity and getting to work with you people are the two big positives of your offer in my opinion. Let me discuss this with Peter and I'll get back to you by the end of the week. I need to let the Chief Judge know what I'm going to do."

As we were getting up to leave the restaurant, Erin said, "Natalie, one other thing about our office, sex among the people who work there is expected."

Natalie smiled. "I know," she replied. "That's another big plus."

I saw a man's head turn at an adjoining table. I guess he had heard the exchange between Erin and Natalie. Either that or he just wanted to look at three very beautiful women.

Natalie Wurdemann called me the next afternoon. "Harry," she said, "I've talked to Peter. He is all in favor of me going with your firm. Peter thinks that it's great that I won't have to buy many new work clothes. He also thinks he may be able to steer some business our way. So, if your offer still stands, I'm in."

"Of course the offer still stands," I replied. "When can you start?"

"My term ends in March," Natalie responded. "I'll tell the Chief Judge today so the Court can start the search process for my replacement. Is it a problem if I don't start with you until the end of April?"

"For you I'll wait," I replied. "I'm glad that you're coming over."

"You just want to see my bare ass every day," Natalie teased.

"That's part of the appeal," I replied.

"Harry, may I change the topic?" Natalie asked.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" I replied.

"I talked with Erin a great deal while we were in Honduras," Natalie said. "I know that I may be crossing a line by asking, but, have you ever thought of marrying her?"

"You're fine Natalie," I said. "If we're going to be partners, we can talk about anything with each other."

"Thanks," Natalie said, "but, that doesn't answer my question."

"Do you think Erin has any interest in marrying me?" I asked.

"Yes," Natalie said. "If you haven't thought about it, you should. I'll leave it at that."

As was usual, Melina stayed at the house with Erin and me that Friday night. I had to go in that Saturday morning and Melina went with me to do some research for her third-year paper. As we were driving in, Melina asked, "Harry, when are you going to marry Erin?"

I made a mumbled response.

"Harry, you and I both know that Erin can accomplish much, much more than just being the office manager at a small law firm," Melina continued. "Why do you think she stays in a job that is well below her capabilities?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she loves you," Melina answered.

"If Erin and I married, where would that leave you?" I asked.

"I love both of you, very much," Melina answered. "I don't think, and I don't think that Erin thinks, that you and she getting married would mean any change in the relationship between the three of us."

"Then, why should any of us get married?" I asked.

"It is the symbolism, the declaration of commitment," Melina replied. "Erin has been with you for over ten years. You are the most important thing in her life. I think that it would mean a very great deal to her if you did something big to show that she's the most important thing in your life."

Melina had me feeling guilty that I hadn't proposed to Erin already. Of course, I loved Erin. How could you not? I assumed that we'd spend the rest of our lives together and I actually looked forward to growing old with her. Still, I waffled. There were several times when Erin could have sent some signal that she thought that it was time for us to get married. However, she didn't; or I missed it.

As is customary when you make a job change in our profession, Natalie put out an announcement. Usually, those go largely unnoticed. However, a Federal Magistrate leaving the bench to go to work at a nude law firm did garner attention. Not long before she left the bench, Natalie was interviewed about her move by a reporter from our city's daily paper.

Through friends at the paper, I've heard the recording of the entire interview. Natalie mostly handled it well. The reporter, a man, was more than a little obnoxious. He kept pressing Natalie on the reasons why she wanted to work in the nude. Natalie gave him the same answer five times. Natalie answered again when he asked the same question for the sixth time. However, out of frustration, she added, "And I think that I have a pretty sexy bare ass." Naturally, the lead sentence when the story ran was that US Magistrate-Judge Natalie Wurdemann was leaving the bench and going to a nude law firm to show off her "sexy bare ass." Well, it is true that Natalie has a sexy ass. It is also true that she likes to show it off bare.

Natalie started with us on tax day, April 15 of that year. In keeping with our tradition, about 3:00 p.m. that day, Erin and Melina came to my office. The three of us went together to Natalie's office where she was still getting her things arranged.

"Natalie," Melina said, "It's time for your initiation."

Natalie had a slightly perplexed look on her face, but she trusted us. I took her hand and we followed Erin's and Melina's beautiful bare asses to the shower at the far corner of our suite. Natalie got the idea, and started smiling, when Erin turned the water on.

Erin and Melina got into the shower first. Natalie got in and turned to face me. I got in last, but got to be face-to-face with Natalie. Four people in our shower were a very tight fit.

Erin began washing Natalie's ass while Melina reached around and took one of Natalie's breasts in each hand. Natalie and I reached between each other's legs. I started fingering her clit as she gently kneaded my balls.

We were packed into the shower so tightly that there was no room for my dick to move as it got hard. Natalie noticed my predicament. Her eyes gleamed as she said, "I have a place for you to put that." With some effort, she spread her thighs enough that I was able to slide inside of her. With her hands free, Natalie reached behind her and worked a hand between Erin's and Melina's thighs.

Of course, Natalie and I had made love many times by then. Still, being inside of her that afternoon felt exquisite; almost as good as being inside of Erin. There was still a problem: good fucking requires some movement and we didn't have room in the shower.

Natalie gently pushed me out of the shower. Erin and Natalie followed. Somehow, Natalie kept me inside of her as she lay down on her back on the bath rug outside the shower. That gave me room to start thrusting into her. Erin came around and squatted down over Natalie's face. I saw Natalie's tongue running along Erin's lower lips before Natalie started sucking on Erin's clit. Melina knelt down beside Erin. As they kissed and fondled each other's breasts, Natalie worked her left hand between Melina's thighs and began finger-fucking her.

The scene was intensely erotic and there was a strong smell of sex in the small room. I came first, followed by Natalie and Erin, more or less together, and, finally, Melina came. While I was still in Natalie and Erin was still straddling her face, Erin and I kissed.

After the four of us disentangled, Natalie said, "I think that I'm going to like working here." The shower was still running. Melina and Natalie got back in and washed each other up.

After Melina and Natalie got done, Erin and I got into the shower. With the water pouring over us, we looked into each other's eyes. Neither of us said a word for quite a time. Finally, Natalie gave a slight smile and said, "Well, that was certainly fun. I knew that Natalie would be a good addition."

I put my arms around Erin and hugged her tight. "I love you," was all that I said.

"I love you too," Erin replied. We were still kissing when Melina and Natalie started knocking on the shower door and asking whether we planned to get out anytime that month.

I quickly got Natalie involved in a rather complex and contentious case I had going in state court. The first hearing she did with me in that case was memorable because of what happened before we left the office. I had already put my suit, tie, and shoes on in my own office. Ordinarily, I would have waited for Natalie to meet me, dressed, by the elevators. However, that day, I had just thought of another issue that might come up at the hearing which I wanted Natalie's thoughts on. Instead of waiting for her, I walked down the hall to Natalie's office.

Natalie's office door was open so I just walked in. She was standing in front of her desk with her back to me. She was bent forward attaching a black stocking to the garter belt shoe wore. She must have heard me walk in because she said, "Hi Harry. I'll be ready to go in a minute." She held her pose for a moment before she straightened and turned to face me.

The garter belt and stockings were all that Natalie had on. "Do you think I'll be ok with just this under my skirt?" she asked. I nodded my head affirmatively. Natalie looked incredibly sexy. "You know," she said, "in twelve years as a Magistrate, I never thought to ask counsel whether they were wearing underwear. Maybe I should have. The answers might have been interesting."

As I watched, enchanted, Natalie put on her bra, blouse, skirt, jacket, and shoes. We walked the five blocks from our office to the state courthouse talking about the case. However, just after we showed our cards so that the deputy would wave us around the courthouse metal-detector, Natalie said, "You know, you're the only one here who knows that I'm not wearing panties." Well, now the deputy knew too, which I think was Natalie's intent.

The Nude Bar Association (NBA) had always had some gay and lesbian members. For that reason, we always marched, dressed, as a group in the annual Pride parade in June. About a month before that year's parade, Wendy, NBA president, sent us all an e-mail with "Hooray!" in the subject line. Attached to the e-mail was a press release issued that day by the city police. The gist of the release was that, in order to contribute to a peaceful parade, the police would not be making arrests or issuing citations in the downtown area from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the day of the Pride parade for "mere" exposure of genitals, buttocks, or female breasts. The text of Wendy's e-mail was, "Let's show our town our bods. NBA marches nude this year!"

HStoner
HStoner
2,383 Followers
12