Legatus Pt. 02

Story Info
She serves the Mistress of a Roman Villa.
3.6k words
4.29
3.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mistress of the villa she quietly but clearly managed her home. Behind closed doors, Livia was clearly in charge. Especially when Gaius when gone for many months at a time.

Livia oversaw all the operations of the villa and the estate. The managers of the farms and holdings met with her regularly. She managed the villa and staff herself. There was a century of soldiers garrisoned nearby which provided protection. Two squads of ten men each rotated to the villa as personal guards for Livia, her family and the villa itself.

Years before, when Julia first came to work in the villa, she learned from the other kitchen girls that Livia was even more sexually active than other wealthy Roman women. It was not unusual for Romans to take lovers, and Livia took many of them, of both sexes.

Her personal guards were almost always young men who were in great shape physically. When the mood struck her, she was known to take them to her sleeping room or the entertaining room or the bath or most any room. The first time, Julia witnessed it in person, the kitchen girls were serving a meal to the sleeping room. Livia was in her bed with three nude soldiers. Even though they had announced their arrival, Livia was too busy to stop for food.

For a woman of more than fifty years, her body was quite amazing. She had smooth pale skin. Her ass was round and full. Her breasts were huge, with large areoles and large nipples. She was barely five feet tall. But her shape was like an hourglass. Hips were curvy and flowed into her creamy white thighs. When she rolled on to her back and spread those thighs for her lover, her Venus mound was sparsely covered in light blonde hair or none at all. Her lover would be welcomed into her slit, her lips hidden inside until she was fully aroused only then that her delicate pink lips would peek put from her majora lips and beg for attention.

...

The first time Julia saw her nude, Livia was on her knees, two of the men were laying side by side in the bed Livia had one of their cocks in each of her hands, alternating each of them in her mouth. The third soldier knelt behind her and pounded away at her. Fucking her hard and deep.

Livia was very skilled with her mouth and was able to take each man all the way down her talented throat. The bulge was obvious in her throat and she swallowed each until her nose pressed into their pelvis. She would swirl her pointy tongue around the head of the cock, then suck the tip into her mouth, then take the whole of it down her throat again. Eventually, she would switch hands and toy with the other cock.

It was amazing to watch. The woman whom Julia had thought the most sophisticated refined woman she had ever met had a filthy mouth. She challenged the two men whose cocks were being sucked. "Keep holding back, if you can! But the first one of you to cum will pay. I will have your cock whipped in the yard. And that goes for you back there. You don't fill that pussy until I am pleased."

The kitchen girls stood there watching as Livia sucks two cocks and fucked the third without a break. She would rotate around the bed and take the cock from her pussy into her mouth. Whoever had been in her mouth slid into her wet cunt to fill the void. Finally, she laid face up on the bed and had all three of the exhausted men stroke their cocks over her.

"I want your cum on my face and in my mouth. Now." She didn't raise her voice. Nonetheless, it was a command. The men pump themselves harder until they each began to cum in unison. Her face was covered in the ejaculate. Her mouth had captured some of it as it spurted. She licked it like a delicacy. That hadn't been enough because then she lifted her head slightly and sucked the head of each cock dry.

Most of Livia's face was still covered in cum when she turned towards the girls from the kitchen. Pointed to the girl holding an urn of olive oil

"Girl. Bring it here, now. Before it dries. The rest of you, feed these poor boys. They earned lunch and they'll need more energy soon."

The girl approached the bed, and stepped out of her tunic, leaving it in a pile on the floor. She knelt next to her mistress and poured the oil onto a towel and then gently wiped the cum from her mistress' face, leaving a thin coat of oil. As Livia lay on her back, with her eyes closed, the dark-haired girl began to rub oil over her entire body. Working slowly from her face and neck to her shoulders. As she moved down to Livia's large chest, she poured the oil directly on her large breasts and began to massage it in.

"It keeps her skin soft and beautiful" whispered the girl nearest Julia. Then they presented the trays of fruits and cheeses to the nude and exhausted soldiers. As the three nude men took the trays and sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall, each hoping to get a few moments of sleep.

Turning back to the center of the sleeping room, Julia watched the brunette rub the oil all over her mistress's breasts. The focus seemed to be on her large nipples. The girl twisted and rubbed them and the responded by hardening into two firm nubs. The rest of her body also responded. Her hips began to gyrate slightly and Livia's breath became deeper and faster.

Livia's left hand moved slowly between the kitchen girls legs. Her fingers must have found the place because the girl arched her back slightly and took in a very deep breath. While she continued spreading more oil farther down until Livia's pelvis was slick with oil. Then using just two fingers, albeit two fingers that were deep in the girl's pussy, she pulled the brunette to her face and began to explore it with her tongue.

The brunette put the oil urn to the side, then leaned forward between her mistress's thighs and began to explore the freshly fucked pussy with her own mouth. The sparse blonde hair on Livia's pubis mound was soon wet with more of her own juices. She began to moan, then grab the young girls ass, grinding that dark pussy into her own mouth.

Livia played with her own clit while sucking the young girl's clit with her mouth. Suddenly, the girl sat up and rode Livia's tongue for all it was worth. The dark haired girl's head went back and she called out in a foreign tongue that Julia did not know.

She leaned forward, completely exhausted. The girl collapsed onto Livia's chest, her face resting on Livia's belly.

Livia turned towards Julia. "You my dear with the fire hair. You will join me in my bed tonight. For now, feed these people so they are strong enough to pleasure me later. I will go and sleep now, so I can enjoy you later."

...

Starting that night, Livia trained Julia in many forms of pleasure. Both how to give and also, how to receive it. Energetic was the word that came to mind that first night. Since then, she thought of similar words many times.

As a house servant, Julia enjoyed many benefits that the other slaves and servants never enjoyed. She ate well. Her mother was also treated kindly by the Centurion, whose estate she lived on. Julia's mother spent most of her day raising Julia's son. Julia visited him often. He was her pride and joy. Livia also took extra efforts to see the boy was treated well and educated. This was very uncommon for children in the villa. Livia went as far as sending him to learn to ride with her own grandsons.

In return, Julia was among the most attentive and loyal servants in the household. In her heart, Julia knew she loved Gaius and Livia. She had never taken a husband because no one would ever truly replace the master and mistress in her heart.

...

There had been whisper of Livia's appetite in the kitchen and Julia hadn't been there long, but she believed them. The master was gone for very long periods of time. He did not deny his wife any pleasure in his absence. No man or woman feared retribution from the master for laying with his wife in his absence.

Most, especially the younger men were more concerned about not being judged worry of being called for a return performance.

The first night in Livia's bed had been amazing and life changing for Julia.

Livia had slept for hours, the sun had been behind the hills for hours when she awoke. Not knowing what was expected, Julia had simply laid on a lounge chaise in the corner of the Master's sleeping room. She watched Livia sleep. Her ample curvy rear was most prominent from this angle. A thin sheet covered the lady. Before the sun had set, her erect nipples poked into the material and rose and fell with each breath.

When she started to stir, Julia immediately went to her side with a small oil lamp. Livia rolled over and stared up at her.

"My dear. When your father brought you with him to the villa, you were always such a precocious child. So pretty. And your hair always drew everyone's attention. But you have grown into a stunning beauty. I would never have imagined that I would be lusting after you. But here I am, eager to taste the pleasures of your flesh."

Julia was shocked that she would ever have been remembered by anyone, let alone the most important woman she knew.

"Tell me my love, have you been deflowered?"

Julia's pale cheeks went flush. Justicious, a boy from the farm where she was raised had been her first. It had been very uncomfortable at first, but Julia quickly learned the most important thing about being a woman, that she had the ability to use her body to get what she wanted. After her first time, she was very clear in describing how Justicious would act when he laid with her. After her third or fourth time with him, she was able to learn which positions were the most pleasurable. She was rewarded with her first orgasm. A day she would never forget and an act she would repeat many times.

"Well. I guess that answers my question."

Julias attention snapped back to Livia.

"Just the memory of it was enough to take you far from here, my love."

"I apologize Mistress." Concerned that she had offended the lady, Julia scanned her face for a sign of anger. There was none.

"No apologies dear. Any memory that pleasurable should be treasured. You shall tell me about it sometime."

Years later Livia would arrange for Justicious to travel to the villa and spend an afternoon with her. She would tell Julia "sadly, he did not improve with age."

"Have you laid with a woman?"

"I have not, mistress. Although there has been temptation."

"Oh! Then tonight shall be special for us both!" She leaned over and rang the small bell next to her bed. The dark haired girl from early appeared. "Bring us fresh fruit, cheese and wine in the bathing room."

Livia stood and her bedclothes fell off of her. Julia admired the large breast and nipples just inches from her face. Livia was blonde and fair like the northerners. Her hips were full and curvy like the rest of her body. Her pubis was as sparsely covered as Julia's. Livia had sandy brown hair where Julia had fiery red hair.

Julia was led by the hand to the bathing room. A large bronze pot in the side room was kept over a fire day and night. Filled and refreshed throughout the day, it provided warm water for bathing and cooking. The steam kept the marble room warm and moist. In spite of the warm air, Julia's pink nipples stiffened from the anticipation and the change in air temperature. Livia guided her into the bathing pool.

As they settled into the pool of warm water, Livia settled into the corner with her legs on either side of Julia and Julia's back to Livia's chest. The feel of those breasts on her back sent a chill up her back. Goosebumps covered her skin. Her nipples were now as excited as they had ever been. Livia brought handfuls of warm water from the pool up to her servant's shoulder and poured it over her abundant chest. Julia closed her eyes, relaxed and leaned back into the soft pillows behind her.

Livia's hands were tiny and soft. Her touch was much gentle than any man Julia had laid with. She brought the water to her chest again, then her hands followed the flow of the water down Julias chest. When those soft hands reached her nipples they stopped. She took one in each hands and slowly, firmly began to rub and twist them. Julias body reacted immediately. As if connected by some invisible path, her clit instantly swelled with energy. The first orgasm came as a surprise. What started as a deep breath, ended in a low, long moan. Julia had never experienced such a thing without any touch at all to her mound.

Her reflex was to lean her head back and kiss Livia on the lips. For the second time in as many minutes, Julia was surprised. Livia had the softest lips she had ever kissed. And Livia was an amazing kisser. She took the hand from her left breast and brought it to Julia's jaw to hold her in place while they continued the most sensual kiss the younger woman had ever experienced. Julia reached her arm back over her head to hold Livia close. Without pausing, Livia toyed with her right nipple and another even stronger orgasm. Torn between the kiss and a moan she finally broke the kiss and tried to turn and face Livia, but the older woman held her in place using her arms and legs.

Julia settled back, turning her head back to kiss those soft lips. She focused on mimicking the soft gentle kiss she was receiving. Julia could taste the sweet wine that Livia had been sipping. She could smell the lavender that scented the warm water. Her senses were being bombarded when Livia's hand moved from her breast. She instantly missed its presence.

The small hand slid down her ribs and across belly and under the water. Without any bidding, Julia knew what to expect and she spread her legs slightly to give her new lover access. By now her inner lips and clit were swollen with excitement. Their mouths continued to explore each other, when those soft fingers began rubbing her labia and clit. The excitement that had been building resulted in the most amazing orgasm that Julia had ever experienced. Her legs splashed the water as the uncontrollably spasmed. She broke the kiss. Her head pushed back into the soft shoulder behind her. Her moan was from some place deep in her belly, the same place that the waves of orgasms formed at. Her thighs pressed together and squeezed Livias hand harder into the explosion on sensations that was Julias pussy.

There was no counting the orgasms. It was more of a series of waves. Some stronger. Some weaker. But all amazing. It may have been minutes or hours, Julia had no idea. Her lover instinctively knew when Julia could take no more and she moved her hand away.

Her instinct was primal. She turned to face her mistress, her lover, leaning in, she began to hungrily kiss those soft lips. Their large breast crushed into each other. Their legs entwined. They reclined as one in the warm bath water. The amazing kiss lasted for nearly an hour, with each shifting position and moving from lips to necks and ears and back. The sound of their kisses and moans and the splashes of water was music in the red head girls ears.

Occasionally one of the servants would add water to the bathing pool. After one of these interruptions, Livia moved Julias body back to its original position. Livia started running her fingers through her servant's thick red hair. She reached for a vase and poured some of the content onto Julia's head. The soap was minty and lathered as Livia rubbed it into her scalp and then worked it all through her hair. Her hands were firm but the act was so intimate that Julia just melted into the older woman's body.

Taking one of the natural sponges from the side of the pool, Livia used the mint scented soap to scrub every inch of Julias pale skin. The scrubbing left her pink skin flushed and sensitive. The mint left a refreshing tingle, even in the most private of places. Taking short breaks to Livia wash her own body, but never taking her attention from lover. The sexual tension returned as Livia built up the lather on Julia's back and sensually rubbed her breasts back and forth, her hard nipples randomly dragging over Julias already tingling skin.

When their bath was finished, they stood and two servants, one male and one female approached them with warm thick linen towels. Livia directed them "Dry us completely, then we will retire to my sleeping quarters. Your services will not be required there." Julia had never had a bath like his before nor had she ever had such soft fabric dry her skin. Until now, a bath in the cold river ended with her tunic being put on immediately in the cool months. In the warm times, she simply let the warm air dry her bare skin. After the water was dried from their bodies, the servants left the nude women to themselves.

Livia took the flask of wine from the table and walked to her sleeping room. Julia followed her, hoping to find the way back into her lover's arms.

Entering the room, Livia took a long drink from the bottle. "The bath always leaves me parched." She handed the bottle to Julia, then motioned to the bed. "Please, make yourself comfortable".

The bed was huge. The linens had been changed since the earlier session that Julia had witnessed. Julia could lay across the length or width, arms outstretched and not reach the edge. She crawled under the top sheet and covered herself.

"No girl! That will not be necessary for a while." Then Livia pulled the sheet off of her. The cool breeze of the motion caused the younger woman flesh to dimple with goosebumps.

Livia laid on top the younger woman, her face buried in the soft young bosom. She kissed her way down the girls chest, across her belly and to the ginger haired mound. She stopped there. The kisses became longer and deeper. Then involved more tongue. She explored Julias sex. First tonguing the outer lips. Julia's body responded without prompting. Her hips lifted off the bed and pressed into Livia's tongue.

Livia swirled her tongue up and down the slit of the pussy before her. Julias soft pink inner lips blossomed as the filled with arousal. Her clit swelled and tingled, begging for the attention that Livia purposely withheld.

"Please no more torture! Lick it before I die!" Julia begged.

Livia's answer was not a verbal one. Instead, she circled her tongue into a tube around Julia's swollen clitoris. Rubbing up and down and then flicking back and forth. Julia experienced an orgasm as she had never imagined could happen. It started at her clit and rolled up into her belly. Her leg muscles went tight, then began convulsing. Julia pressed down harder and moved her tongue faster, if that was even possible.

Julia's pussy was a mass of excited nerve endings all exploding at once. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a long primal moan, as she sprayed her juices all over Livia's face and neck.

Livia continued to lick and suck her until the girl could stand it no more.

"Stop! Please stop! I can not take it any more. My flesh is aggravated and tender. Please mistress!" Her voice was hoarse from her moaning. "I beg you. That was the most incredible sensation ever. I have never had my juices explode from me, please forgive me for my lack of control."

"My dear. While using my tongue to pleasure you, my own hand was occupied within my wet cunt. I came with you and your juices, are far from offensive, they are as sweet as any wine in our cellar. I shall drink of you for many more nights."

Livia rang her bell, then had fresh linens placed on the bed. While the maids traded linens the two women sat near each other and continued to kiss deeply and softly.

Once the maids finished, they crawled into bed. Julia laying at Livias side, her face nuzzled into the large breasts. Livia gently stroked the girls red hair until the both fell asleep, entwined with each other.

From that night, Julia's bed was placed against the wall in the Master sleeping room. More often than not, she shared the large bed with the Mistress or the Master of the villa. Often, she lay in the bed with both of them.

12