Legend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva awoke aroused, very aroused, mostly due to the sensation of Katja and Suze each gently sucking and licking her nipples. "Mmm, good morning, that feels wonderful," Eva smiled and stretched, her movement thrusting her breasts up against her two lover's mouths, their teeth grazing her nipples, she sighed happily, then moaned as their fingers met upon her sex, teasingly opening her, rubbing and probing her wetness. "Oh yes, what a perfect way to wake up..." her words lost in another moan, this one more lusty, the next more urgent as Eva let the two girls take her, whilst she just lay back and enjoyed their deft fingers and clever tongues.

Later Katja lay in her Mistress's arms, proud to have pleased her Mistress, grinning to herself as she tasted her Mistress on her own lips, content to be cuddled as her Mistress lay recovering from the morning orgasm. Suze meanwhile had excused herself to fetch them breakfast, happy to be able to help, even more happy to see Katja so overjoyed. Suze would not be left out, Eva made sure of that, so by the time they headed back to the cave all three were grinning like cheshire cats and dripping like leaky faucets.

In the night Eva's subconscious had never stopped working away at the puzzle of the markings in the cave, now as the early morning light seeped into the cave she had a plan, maybe not the answer, but at least a plan. However even the best plans get wrecked by the smallest of details. They entered the cave to find the once white marble floor covered in a fine layer of orange, the dye from the smoke flare had settled everywhere and the space blanket lay where the girls had dropped it. "At least it will have protected the black circle and the markings," Eva thought to herself, then, "ok, first we need to clean this place, Katja, go fetch something, a cloth, a broom, anything."

Katja had no idea what a broom was, for though she understood Eva, the word had no meaning in her language, but the meaning was plain, for their footprints were clear upon the orange coated floor. "Yes Mistress, I'll run all the way," turning the girl fled to obey.

Lucy was still sleeping. That night she and Kala had left the secret valley, flying out as the moon rose high. It felt good to stretch her wings, to let her Dragon loose. Lucy was becoming used to this strange duality, girl and Dragon, two very different bodies, but one mind, one will, except that both bodies had their own individual needs and feelings, gradually Lucy was becoming attuned to both, to the mixture of both. Just as importantly she was becoming closer to Kala, learning her lovers moods and body language, delighting in their lovemaking, thrilling in the things her Dragon could do, things Kala showed her, part lessons, part pure exhilaration.

First they had played amongst the mountains, swooping and diving, Lucy quickly mastering the skills of flight, not just simply flying, Kala insisted she practised the precise flight of combat, preparing her for dealing with other Dragons, preparing her to be a seeker as Kala was.

Later they hunted, both selecting their meals with care, no longer sharing their kills, for Dragons seldom share, yet they ate close together, much closer than is normal for Dragons, even those that are in love. Kala thought of her lover as she ate, picturing them together as they sought out more humans, such a life appealed to Kala, it was not her first choice, but it was the best available, at least it had been until now. For Kala knew that Lucy would never be content to be a seeker, and even if she would, her powers and abilities would soon far outstrip Kala's. It was not jealousy that made Kala's eyes burn, it was sadness, a foreboding, for however close they became as lovers, however much that closeness pleased them both, it would still just be a part of their lives, not the whole. The kill consumed, she looked across at Lucy, just that one glance ignited a fresh hunger, her eyes burned with a new emotion, the flames of lust burned hot and bright, it would take hours to quench them, and they would enjoy every minute.

Lucy too was feeling the heat of passion. The sight of her lover fuelled the fiery feelings inside her, from the very beginning she had thought the white Dragon sexy, girl-like, now they were lovers those thoughts were confirmed many times over. Lucy wondered how two Dragons made love, two female Dragons...

Giggling with a mouth full of razor sharp fangs is not easy and sounds plain weird, but Lucy giggled anyway, even as she lifted into the air, swooped low over the white Dragon and then fled down the mountainside, doing her best to wiggle her perfect ass as she did so, for even in her Dragon form Lucy really did have a perfect ass. Kala dived after her, eyes burning with purple passion, happy to play her lovers game yet aware of her fast growing need for release, Kala wanted to taste her lover, wanted to slake her thirst with the juices of orgasm as they clung to each other, rolling naked on soft furs.

Lucy swooped down to skim low over a huge lake, her golden body reflected in the mirror smooth water, the moonlight playing on her body just as she was playing with her lover. Lifting up to clear the trees she suddenly powered skyward, higher and higher Lucy flew, her huge wings as graceful as they were strong, higher still until the ground faded to become a dappled tapestry of moonlight and shadows.

Far below her the white Dragon was trying to follow, as fast as she was, Kala was no match for Lucy, yet still she flew so fast that the moonlight reflecting on her body made her appear like a shooting star flashing across the sky.

They had ventured far across the land, much farther than Lucy had ever been before. Beneath her the landscape had changed, the mountains giving way to rolling hills and thickly wooded forests before a new range of mountains grew from the rich earth, their rocky cliffs and jagged valleys rising high, the snow covered peaks stretching away into the distance.

Even afterwards Lucy was not sure exactly why she did it, why without warning she tucked in her wings and hurtled down, infinitely faster than a swooping eagle, yet her body shared that same lethal beauty. Kala was still trying to keep up, no longer racing, for she knew she could not compete, yet too stubborn to admit defeat, even in such a playful game.

Lucy's dive caught Kala by surprise, especially as the huge golden Dragon was aiming right at her, long sharp claws unfolding, smooth deadly curves glinting in the moonlight. Kala looked into her lover's beautiful purple eyes and saw not the intense heat of passion, but the vicious fire of hate, anger, vengeance. It happened so fast, the huge golden Dragon plummeting to earth, aimed directly at the white Dragon.

12