Legend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kala looked at her mother, stunned speechless, then, tears streaming down her cheeks, she turned to Lucy and buried her head, sobbing uncontrollably.

"We'll be back later," Lucy was already hugging her lover tightly, now she turned away towards the house, "and thank you, I'm very honoured," she kissed Kala's head tenderly, "and very lucky."

"Once inside, turn right and follow the light, you'll not be disturbed again." Margarethe smiled, "just try not to wreck my home, I'm rather attached to it."

Soon the two lovers were huddled on a pile of soft furs, one crying as never before, the other rocking gently, whispering softly, feeling every tear hot upon her breasts, as Kala cried a river of love.

Later they made love, face to face, bodies glued together with salty tears, lost in each other's eyes as they eased one another over the edge, falling together into a new nirvana, a place where passion mixed with lust and two hearts joined to beat as one.

Far away two men limped painfully into a cave, their hearts as black as their shredded wings, neither spoke as they walked deeper into the darkness, a chill darkness lit only by a pair of ice cold eyes.

From the high windows of an upper room two girls sat holding each other as they watched the sunset over the most beautiful valley imaginable, long shadows slowly reaching out to cover the land, protecting it as the darkness fell, the moonlight bright in the starlit sky. Lucy trembled, shivering as if someone had walked over her grave. "We need to go my love, I can't explain it, I just know we need to get back, now, tonight, and fast."

They hurried down the steps formed from living branches. Margarethe met them at the door, the look in Lucy's eyes all the explanation she needed, "go, go fast my daughters, go safe."

"You lead, we mustn't be followed." Kala nodded, changed, and fled into the night, the golden Dragon at her side. The moon was full and both could see far across the land, both realised that pursuit would be easy. Kala led them high and fast, racing the moon across the sky before swooping down amongst jagged peaks and icy wastes, Kala twisting and turning in the deep valleys, using all her skill to conceal their destination. Lucy followed silently, trusting her lover unquestioningly, offering no distraction as she tried to see or sense anyone that might be watching.

Eva had insisted the girls eat before entering the cave, ignoring the other's questions whilst they ate impatiently, all wondering what was in the cave, what Eva had discovered, a secret door? A hidden passageway? All manner of cunning ways to return to their world had been suggested, Eva simply ignored them all. Only Katja remained silent, carefully attending her Mistress, letting the others fend for themselves.

At last Eva stood, "now we can go," her words inciting bedlam as the girls cheered and hugged, grabbing the clothes Anja had made, dressing as quickly as they could, even Suze. Only Eva and Katja remained naked, watching the pandemonium silently.

Dressed and calmed just enough to listen, the girls followed Eva as she led them up to the cave, Katja as ever by her side, though for the first time her shoulders were slumped, her eyes moist, for Katja was torn between serving her Mistress unquestioningly and wanting never to be parted from her.

Each of the girls had expected something different, none had expected to see the cave exactly as before, their disappointment obvious, if unvoiced as they followed Eva to the centre of the cave, taking their places around the black circle.

Every Tuesday evening the group would meet, rain or shine, summer or winter, every Tuesday without fail they would all get together. The venues changed, over time the faces changed, until there were just the seven of them. None of them had thought about it, there was no conscious decision, but every time they met up they always sat in the same place.

Now they sat as always, Anja, then Fran, Maja, Monika, Helen then Eva then Lucy. Only Lucy was missing, leaving a gap between Anja and Eva, a gap they maintained without thinking, Suze sat besides Katja. All of them looked at Eva, who began.

"There are many places where it is possible to slip from our world to this one, but although those places don't change, the circumstances necessary for it to happen seem random and one way."

Anja was about to speak, but Fran gripped her friend tightly.

"As far as I can tell, this place is different, it works both ways and apparently at any time."

This time all the girls spoke, their voices carrying far up into the night, the sound bouncing off the jagged marble, the shape of the cave, like an inverted funnel served to magnify their voices until finally Eva silenced them.

"Enough..!!" Eva didn't shout, didn't even raise her voice, yet still her words drowned out all the others.

"Let me finish." For a moment she paused, then, "Katja, the gourd." Obediently her slave stood from where she had knelt behind Eva, moving quickly to the back of the cave where the gourd that Suze had spent most of the day filling had been placed. Carefully she returned, determined not to spill anything a second time.

As the others watched, Eva took the gourd from Katja and holding it low over the centre of the black circle she carefully tipped it, pouring the liquid slowly. Little by little the oil formed a perfectly round pool as it spread to fill the almost imperceptible indentation in the black marble, until the pool was about four feet across.

Eva handed the almost empty gourd back to Katja, who silently returned it to the back of the cave before returning to kneel once again in her place behind her Mistress. "The oil is fresh, Suze spent most of the day preparing it. The black marble is as you have seen absolutely solid. "Now look up."

All the girls looked up at the rough marble walls that grew closer and closer the higher they rose, until high above them only a small circular opening remained, the edge of the full moon just visible.

"Now for the hard part," Eva's voice was soft, just as intense as before, but now edged with uncertainty. "All that is necessary to pass from this world to our world is to jump into the pool of oil..."

"No problem," before anyone could react, Maja sprang to her feet and leapt into the centre of the pool of scented oil...

12