Legend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva nodded, "Katja is right, and you are not dumb, what neither of you realise is that the language cannot be learned, at least not by a Schtrandgzete. Now, I think it's time we returned to the village and offered this concoction to the others, don't you?"

They walked slowly, Katja and Suze each carrying gourds of Eva's concoction, whilst Eva walked ahead, saving her ears from the incessant chattering of the two girls who had known each other so long but had never been able to communicate.

Helen had been busy in the ruins of the house, clearing aside the snapped and broken branches then carefully weaving the remaining ones back into place. At first Anja had helped her, until she became distracted by the sounds of Lucy and Kala's passionate fucking. Helen continued to huff, muttering "...fucking Dragons..." The sounds drew Anja to the front of the house where she could see the two girls rolling around on the soft warm grass, both oblivious to all but their lust for each other, connected not just by their tangled limbs and tight embrace but by their minds, for now Lucy knew how to mind-share feelings, she could not get enough.

It was not long before Helen noticed Anja, who was bending over a section of woven branches that had formed the base of a window, her legs spread, fingers busy within her sex as she watched Lucy and Kala. Helen tried to ignore Anja, but as the scent of her arousal spread it became impossible. With a final 'huff' Helen put aside all thoughts of restoration and moved behind her friend, her own body responding to the sexual tension.

Anja groaned as she felt Helen's fingers push hers aside, then gasped as those fingers pushed deeper, two becoming three, four, then Helen tucked her thumb into her palm and pushed... Anja cried out as Helen's hand impaled her, fingers curling to form a fist, a fist that began to move rhythmically, pumping back and forth, twisting. Anja surrendered, gripping the branches tightly, rolling her hips in invitation as she gave voice to her lust, her screams mixing with those of Lucy and Kala. Screams that drew the others, Fran and Julia heard the sounds from far down the valley and began to head back, Monika left the kitchen to find out what, or rather who, was the cause, whilst Eva smiled when the sounds even silenced Suze and Katja.

"No more, please, I can't take any more..." Lucy's voice was hoarse from passion, she lay sprawled on the soft warm grass, flinching as Kala's breath caressed her tender sex, "enough, please, mercy." Drained physically and mentally Lucy lay gasping for breath, her body trembling with exhaustion and orgasmic after-shocks, her eyes glazed, mind adrift, her last conscious effort was to close the mind-share.

Kala was in little better shape, she too lay slumped, breasts heaving as she also gasped for breath. Both turned as Anja screamed and feinted, her head and shoulders draped over the twisted branches, Helen now visible behind her, grinning with satisfaction as she licked her fingers.

Soon everyone had arrived, all gathering around Lucy and Kala, even Sabine and Maja paused their lovemaking to join them.

"Oh, coffee, wonderful..." Lucy tried to sit up but couldn't, so lay back, propped up on one arm.

"No, it's not coffee."

"Oh.." Lucy let her arm fold and lay down. "I really, really need a coffee."

"I'll make you coffee sweetheart," offered Kala grinning, "but that's all you get, at least until I recover."

"Thank you my love." Lucy grinned, thought about sitting up, but just didn't have the energy. "Ok, so if it's not coffee, what is it?" "You'll see... or rather hear..." Followed by Katja, Eva moved to each of the girls in turn, offering them a gourd, Kala, Helen, Anja, Monika, Fran and Maja. Julie frowned when Eva didn't offer her a gourd. "Not yet, maybe later, there are things you need to know before you drink this..." Julie nodded, still frowning, but remained silent.

"Tastes.. weird, kind of creamy, nice but weird" Maja licked her lips, "what is it?"

"It's exactly what I wanted," Sabine smiled, "exactly." Hugging Maja tightly, her kiss almost stifling her gasp of surprise.

"Hey..!! I can understand you..!!"

"And I you." This time Sabine's kiss did silence Maja, who found herself being picked up and carried back into the house and the pile of soft furs, "Now that we can understand each other, understand this..." Sabine's lips covered Maja's.

Back outside the girls were, as usual when overly excited, all talking at once, so nobody could understand anyone, only Julie remained quiet, her frown deepening until Eva beckoned to her, "come, we should talk."

Julie followed Eva across the warm soft grass to where a small clump of trees provided shade and several flat rocks somewhere to sit. "It's not personal, it's a matter of consent. I already know what the others want, I don't know what you want, so you need to decide."

"Decide what?"

"If you want to return home and if so, do you want to remember this place...?"

"Of course I want to remember..!!"

"Do you? Really?" Eva took Julie's hands in her own, looking into the girl's eyes, "think before you speak, think carefully. You could go home, remember nothing, no regrets, no disbelief or worse from anyone you tried to tell about this world. Think first, then come see me if you still want to remember."

Eve leaned forward and softly kissed Julie's forehead, then still smiling she rose and walked back to join the others, leaving the girl sitting on a flat rock in the shade, staring down the valley, deep in thought, but no longer frowning.

12