Legend Of Mystic Forest Ch. 02

Story Info
He meets her in the glen.
1.6k words
4.68
8.5k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was through developing the film I looked at some of the best pictures I had ever taken. Putting the photos of my mystical princess aside, I went into town and showed them to the local newspaper. To my delight, they bought a few of the pictures to print in the next day's paper. Mr. Darby; the editor; told me if I got more pictures he would like to see them. He offered me a job as a photo journalist; and seeing as I wasn't really doing anything; I decided to take him up on his offer. A hand shake was our contract and our deal was signed. While leaving the newspaper office, I heard gun shots coming from the forest. Going back in the office, I inquired about it and Darby told me it was hunting season. There were a few people trying to get the big buck that reigned in this forest. I prayed that no one would kill this magnificent creature.

Thinking about the wonderful evening with this mystical Princess of the forest, I decided to take a long stroll in the afternoon. I wanted it to be alone with my thoughts of her. I found my thoughts and memories very mystifying and tantalizing. It was so incredible that the heavens had chosen to give me a harvest moon. A moon of a honey yellow; vibrant and warm, it gave me this incredibly sensuous feeling. I had felt extraordinarily exotic, as it brought a wonderful deep feeling to my hollow, empty soul. Stimulating me, erupting my spirit into thousands of tiny fire works. I wanted to run down the hidden path to her, so I might be able to touch her tender soul once again this very day, for it is her heart that nurtures the beauty of nature. During the day her soul is hidden from me, but I wonder if she can feel the gentle breeze whispering to her like I whispered last night. Now; as the cloak of darkness sets upon us again; I wonder if she can hear me whispering to her. Images of her have been seducing my mind and I feel enchanted by the harvest moon. I will make my way around the black of night, towards the dawning of a new day and hopefully to her.

During the next few nights I go out to the glen in hopes of seeing her and talking to her. I am hoping to find out her name and where she lives, but it is all quiet. I don't even see any of the tiny animals around and there is no sign of the magnificent buck. I can only pray the hunters haven't found him. Walking back to my home I look up at the moon, crescent shaped and dimmed by the mist of the river. The glow on the river is a golden hue and looking up I gaze at the Big Dipper. Finding the Little Dipper, I think of her eyes as the stars. They twinkle in the black satin sky as I stand in the midnight glow of the crescent moon.

My eyes look into the vast night sky, highlighted by the tiny little sparkles of light. The cool breeze is soft and gentle, sending chills over me. The water flowing over the fallen trees and rocks splashes softly against the shoreline. There's the incredible aroma of jasmine filling the air as I close my eyes and I go back to a time where there was happiness and joy and love in my life. The feelings she has brought back to my soul, my heart, feelings that have been missing for too long. I walk home, listening to the nightingale softly sing its beautiful song long into the night.

It was an unseasonably warm night and as the sun was setting, the beautiful golden rays shone brightly through the trees. I watched as it set behind the snowy mountain tops. The sky turns a velvety black with hundreds of beautiful sparkling stars, twinkling and glowing brightly in the sky. I decide to go for a walk into the forest and grabbing my flash light I head out. In the distance above the tree tops there was the moon, the night of the lunar eclipse was upon us. As I watched; the moon turns a deep red; almost a purple. A few clouds seem to surround it casting an eerie image. As I start to walk into the forest, there's an owl hooting at me like a sentry in front of an army compound. It flies away and I walk through the thickets slowly so I don't fall and scare anything. In the distance I hear the nightingale singing and smell the sweet aroma from burning oak and pine wood. I start to move faster to get to the glen. I clear the thickets and go into the clearing and I see her. She is wearing a transparent flowered Chantilly lace blouse and skirt. I walk up to her and see her bright smile. I give her a hug then I touch my finger to her lips and I introduce myself.

"Hi, my name is Brock Thomas and it's wonderful to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Thomas," she says with a smile. "My name is Thalia."

"That is a beautiful name; Thalia; Princess of Mystic Forest, is what I'm going to call you.

Smiling, she takes my hand and we start to dance around the fire. We slowly sway back and forth and I hold her gently in my arms. She lays her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes as we dance to the nightingale's song. The fire crackles, while red embers flow into the air as the wood pops. I lean down and place a soft kiss on her forehead then hear you sigh softly as your hand grasps my arm tighter. Still dancing around the fire, I look out into the dark forest. I see our shadows as they move around the fire; sometimes two shadows; then they turn into one. The singing stops and we walk over to the fire and sit down next to it and start to talk. She asks what I do for a living and I tell her I'm retired. I explain how I love to take pictures of wild life and nature. My favorites were pictures of wildlife; fox, bear and deer. But I also take photos of the streams, rivers, and waterfalls. Reaching into my pocket I pull out some of the pictures that I had taken earlier and show them to her. She looks at them in amazement, she said they look like so realistic. She tells me to meet her here tomorrow morning and she'll take me to a special place that only she knows.

She gives me a stern look and says, "Put your hand on your heart and do as I ask. Sir Brock, you must promise that you will never reveal the location of my hidden playground and my home. I make this promise and I swear to God not to say a word about its whereabouts."

I solemnly swear to it and hold Thalia in my arms as we look into the sky with the partial moon. Its gentle beam shines on us and we watch as it climbs higher in to the sky. The warmth of her skin enfolds me, warming my spirit as we star gaze, I pull her tighter, as she shivers in the midnight glow. Her eyes look into mine and it's like looking into the vast night sky. Thalia's light blue eyes highlighted by tiny little sparkles of light as she reaches up to softly kiss me. It felt as if a cool breeze blew softly over my lips. She gently caressed my arm, it felt like the softest water flowing over my arm. She lowers her head letting it rest on my chest and the aroma of jasmine fills my nostrils.

I softly whisper into her ear as she closes her eyes, her head cuddled into my chest with the top of her head nestled under my chin. As the nightingale begins to sing to its lover in the dark of night, I softly whisper words of romance. I softly whisper words of caresses with a touch so gentle and soft as if I'm touching with soft feathers. I softly caress her fiery skin building up the hidden passions that she has checked for so long. My touch lingers and tenderly glides over her hot body like the soft breeze of the night.

Does she dare open her eyes? Does she touch me back? Or does she think I am just a dream or a figment of her lonely desires? Is her imagination running away with her? Yet I know she feels my touch, my kiss. She senses my fiery desires and there in the grove by the rivers edge, she feels my warm breath along her neck. I kiss her; letting them trail down to the nape of her neck; then further. Down to the white-hot flesh between her bosoms and a sigh escapes her. I want her to give me her love of her own free will, otherwise I will just have a caged bird. After a while the love fades, the desires will die and her heart will ache for freedom.

Slowly she turns to me; looking into my eyes; and at that moment I know her love for me is true. She loves me for myself and not the beautiful words I have recited to her. It's not in what I said or what I did, it was the warmth and caring she felt. Our hearts beat in rhythm, and our souls sing like a thousand angels singing in a choir in the heavenly skies.