Legend Of Mystic Forest Ch. 03

Story Info
They find a magnificent garden.
2k words
4.76
7.7k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we docked the canoe on shore, we encountered a magnificent garden surrounded by a wall of green ivy and a multitude of beautiful flowers in a rainbow of colors. Out of the vines and greenery came a rush of water. It was the most beautiful waterfall I had ever seen as the water cascaded over the vines and the spray of the mist covered the flowers. They glistened as the sun rays filtered through the trees above the vine covered falls.

Walking silently over to me she takes my hands into her and whispers, "Take off all your clothes, I have a special surprise to show you."

I watched her as we both undressed; her body is beautiful, her legs are trim, firm and long. As she stood, her hips flared slightly up to her thin waist and flat stomach. Standing straight up her breasts were the perfect size for her body. They were firm and at this point her nipples were taut, pointing straight out from her breasts. As we stood there gazing at each other I was in awe of this beautiful woman. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and just covered her breasts. She took my hands again and we started walking slowly and carefully, stepping into the misty aura of the greenery so lush and beautiful. Barefoot, we walked along the soft mossy path, cool, smooth and refreshing. We moved effortlessly along to the edge of the falls where the only sound was the rush of the water splashing into the pond.

I thought she was showing me the pond and that we were going to dive into the cold water below. There was a small trickling stream, faintly heard over the actual falls. The trees lightly rustled from the cool invigorating breeze and the butterflies danced from flower to flower. Carefully kneeling, I let my finger tip graze the water so cool and stimulating. Standing up Thalia looked at me and smiled, then we started to walk up a stone staircase that led under the falls.

Walking under the water into a hidden cave I saw three pools of water, but the strange thing was the water was steamy. Walking over to the larger pool Thalia steps in as I hold her, then I follow her into the warm steamy water. There was a ledge about a foot under the water and we sat down. The water was so relaxing that Thalia cuddled up against me and closed her eyes.

The sweet fragrance of the lilacs leaves me breathless, along with the warm of the three hot spring pools. Looking at Thalia I smile as I feel the soft warmth of her fingers softly caressing my thigh. Her soft, delicate touch sent my spirit soaring upward and I let my hand softly caress her leg. As I slid my hand higher, she takes my manhood into her grasp. I lean over and start to kiss her as we sat there caressing each other, the passion boiling in our souls. Our faces are glowing like the fiery embers of a roaring fire as I lift Thalia onto my lap. She gently takes my manhood and slips it into her and starts to rock back and forth as I match her rhythm. My hands hold her waist as she leans back thrusting herself onto me. Our cries echo throughout the cavern and the sweet fragrance of love fills the air. Slowly, carefully we step from the hidden cavern back into the forest of lush greenery and beautiful flowers, birds and animals.

Standing on the edge of the falls above the pond, I take Thalia's hand and without saying anything we look at each other and jump into the ice cold water. As we come up gasping for air from the shock of the cold water, we start laughing. We swim over to our clothes and after climbing out of the pond Thalia hugs me. We get dressed and start our way back to the willow tree and our secret glen. I ask Thalia if she would like to come home with me but looking down she said she can't, not yet. She runs back to the canoe and I paddle away into the dark, while the nightingales begin to sing a sad melody. The sun sets and the moon rises into the black velvet sky.

Every day that we meet is getting colder and colder and we know that winter will soon be here. We will not be able to see each other because of he snow and the cold, blustery wind that will soon be ravaging the countryside. As I ready myself to go and see my beautiful woodland princess, I hear the wind whipping through the tree limbs. I pick up my backpack and fill it with a plastic cover and some blankets and a double sleeping bag for when we cuddle.

As I start to walk down the cold, barren path I can smell the aroma of white ash as it drifts through the forest. Knowing that my sweet princess is there waiting for me, I start to walk faster wanting to get to her as soon as I can. The path is well lit by the large luminous moon on this cold evening and as I get closer, I can hear the crackling embers of the white ash. When I come to the open glen I see the fiery red embers pop and crackle as the float into the cold night air.

When I see my princess I notice that she has a half circle, hide covered lean-to by the fire to protect us from the wind. On the ground are two very large bear rugs, the one on the ground still had the head on and the other was headless and used as a cover. Next to the fire is a big cast iron pot with something hot in it and I can see the steam billowing out of the top. I walk up quietly to my beautiful Thalia and wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck softly as I pulled her close to me. She turns and smiles at me, her eyes gleam with a brightness of a thousand stars knowing that I'm finally here.

" I thought you weren't going to make it tonight," Thalia says, "It's so cold and windy."

Looking deep into her eyes, I say softly, "Not even a blizzard could keep me away from you tonight my darling."

I take her hand and we walk over to the bear skin rugs where I quickly undress her. I get undressed myself and lift the cover for her to slide under. I lay down next to Thalia and she lays her head on my chest and softly caresses it with her soft, delicate fingers. She starts to kiss my chest with the softest, velvety kisses I've ever felt. Slowly she moves up to my neck and throat, then moves to nibble on my earlobe. I let out some soft moans while she places soft, tender kisses on my lips. I turn my head slightly and kiss her back as the tip of her tongue slips and just barely touches my lips. It sends tiny shocks to my loins and she slowly moves back and lays her head on my chest again. She kisses it as her hand slides down and caresses my manhood. Slowly her hand slides up and down, then slips lower between my legs and tenderly caresses my balls. I arch my back and let a groan escape from me.

She starts to slowly move down my body; placing gentle kisses on my torso and my stomach. Sliding between my legs she looks up at me and lowers her head slowly, never taking her beautiful crystal blue eyes off me. She places her soft, sensuous lips over the head and takes me slowly into her mouth. My body tenses with each lick and tender nibble and I grab onto the bear skin, clutching it in my fingers and groaning loudly. I look down and she still looking at me and I see the passionate fires explode in her wondrous eyes. Leisurely she moves up my body letting her soft velvety skin rub again mine until she is sitting on top of me.

Taking my erect, throbbing manhood into her hand; she guides me to her softness; as she slowly slides down my shaft. I moan at the warmth, the moistness and silky smoothness as I enter her. As I am fully engulfed in her she arches back drawing me even deeper into her as she lets out a wild erotic moan. She starts to rock back and forth and I move to match her rhythm. Her body is like a belly dancer as we make love. Her head is thrown back and her body arched, then rolled back and forth as she moved faster and faster. I arched my back driving myself deeper and deeper into Thalia, groaning loudly with each thrust. Our bodies are on fire, like the white hot embers that were popping from the camp fire. Trying to hold back my orgasm for as long as possible I let out a growl as I explode inside her sending her into orgasmic ecstasy. She thrusts her body down on mine as she arches her back, screaming into the cold night air. Our bodies tremble, shake, and convulse as our orgasms slow and we fall back on the ground; exhausted.

At some point while we are making love, the bear skin cover falls off us. It had begun to snow and as we started to calm we noticed the light snow flakes lightly cascading down on us. Thalia reached back picking up the cover; and slowly lowered herself onto me; pulling the cover along with her. She kissed me softly and curled up placing her head on my chest. We laid there in silence watching the snow fall and cover the ground with a pure, virgin white snow. I feel a tear hit my chest as my beautiful forest princess begins to cry.

"Why are you crying?" I asked

"Because it well be a long time before I see you again. The river will freeze soon and I'll have no way to come to you or you to me."

I pick her head up and say, "We won't be apart long, I will get to you some how, that I promise."

We start to get dressed as the weather is getting worse. The wind is whipping through the trees, the snow is blowing around and getting heavier. I walk Thalia over to her boat, wrap the bear skin cover around her and make sure she gets down river alright. I'm hoping that she doesn't have any trouble before getting home. I pick up my things and make my way back home in the cold, snowy night. I get home and mix myself a warm drink and get out of my wet clothes. Slipping on my robe and sitting down I hear a banging at my patio door. Going to look, I see it is Thalia and I get her inside quickly. Crying now, she begs me to let her stay here the night because she couldn't see as she paddled upstream; the snow was too bad. I take her into my arms and lead her to the bedroom and undress her. I give her one of my shirts to wear, as I take her clothes to dry them.

When I came back into the room I stood there in awe as I looked at Thalia. She stands there in my shirt, the bottom just covering her thighs. Her long blonde hair is wet; her beautiful, blue eyes sparkling. I walk over to her and take her in my arms, carrying her to the couch. As we cuddle, I hit the remote and turn on the stereo. We snuggle together, getting warm as we listened to soft gentle music. As I laid there with Thalia in my arms I knew then and there I did not want to be without her in my life.

Question now is how do I get her to live with me?

To be continued...