Legend Of Mystic Forest Ch. 04

Story Info
Thalia missed her friends.
1.5k words
4.24
8.3k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat in the window staring out into the forest, Thalia was telling me that she missed all her woodland friends. A wet, heavy snow blanketed the forest and there is a haunting silence about the land. As the sun shines down on the snow, the ice crystals sparkle with a brilliant beauty. It looks like thousands of diamonds sparkling when the snow glistens in the sun rays. It seems the forest and the land takes time in the winter to rest. There is so much nature has to do with spring just around the corner; all the plants and trees are starting to come back to life. Then there's all the activities that summer brings with it; the hot days, summer holidays on the rivers and lakes, and just enjoying the beautiful summer nights.

I look at Thalia asking her if she would like to go cross country skiing through the woods. We can smell the freshness of the snow as we enter the forest. There's a peaceful silence as a light snow begins to fall, making me reminisce. As we ski across the snow covered ground we see the fresh tracks of small deer and the woodland creatures like fox, racoon or squirrel. All have been searching for food and we can feel their eyes staring at us as we ski silently pass them; acknowledging their presence. They stay quiet so they don't disturb our first day in my princess' beautiful winter forest.

As we glide along the open trail, we move as one in the quiet woods on this snowy day. We approach the barren willow tree and Thalia says this is the perfect place to stop and rest. The trees are laden with snow, and the sun shines on them, casting a white icy shadow. It makes them look as if they are covered by a ghost as some branches still have remnants of ice frozen on them. As the sun warms the air, the snow begins to melt on the trees and the branches are freed of their burden of heavy snow. The branches appear to weep with the melting of the ice. It's not tears of sadness that is shed, only the acknowledgment of the changing seasons. That's the beauty of the quiet forest, as it reveals itself so beautifully. We see it; from the crisp fresh snow; to the partially frozen rivers and streams. To acknowledge the peace and quiet, is to know that we are a part of the forest.

While we are resting and chatting by our willow tree, we are surprised by the magnificent buck as it walks up to Thalia and lies down in front of her. Thalia and I pet the big buck, then he sort of grunts and out come three of the cutest little fawns. They are a light brown in color and covered with white specks. They walk up to us and Thalia pulls out some carrots, and a couple pieces of the salt lick that was broken off the block that we put out for the animals for the winter. As we fed some of the carrots to the fawns a few of the smaller creatures came over to us. I watched as Thalia petted and fed all her wonderful little friends. She had such a smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes came back, I could tell she missed her woodland friends. As the sun was beginning to set I could see a little sadness in her eyes because it was time to go back to the cottage. I leaned over and whispered in her ear we'll come back tomorrow.

"Ok my sweet love," she whispers back.

We put back on our skis and start back, it was a beautiful site as the buck and fawns followed us to the cottage. With one last hug from Thalia, they all ran back into the forest. The golden rays of the sun and the vivid colors of pinks and reds in the night sky started to fade to gray. It turned to a satiny black with the moon coming up on the horizon and the stars starting to shine in the dark of night.

Thalia looks out the door making sure her woodland friends made it back safely to the forest's edge before I take her hand and lead her to the hot tub. Silently I start to undress Thalia as the candlelight plays against her smooth ivory nakedness. Her body trembles in anticipation of the flame of my passion, the fire of my touch. I help her step into the water and she relaxes and closes her eyes as she anticipates my tender touch. I surround the rounded pleasured mounds lips and my hot tongue licks her hardened buds. I sigh deeply at her intoxicating and pleasant taste, the wonderful aroma of her skin. I yearn to feel her flesh against my flesh and I lean down to place a soft butterfly kiss against her neck. My warm breath whispers age old words of love.

I get into the hot water and she leans her head against my broad shoulder, breathless with a renewed delight of my nearness. She's trembling with a desire that's barely leashed. My arms reach up behind her, my fingers entangling themselves in the softness of her long unbound blonde hair. My lips taste the salty sweetness of her neck and shoulders. I cradle her round firm breasts in my hands as my fingers tenderly caress their hardened pink buds The sound of my voice; the scent of my skin; the touch of my hands and lips are all fueling her desire to be one. Her lips meet mine and our tongues sensuously touch in time with each heartbeat.

As I stand in the water she gazes unashamed at my muscled body which seemed to be created to compliment her soft womanly curves. Thalia looks at the beauty of my manhood hardened like tempered steel ready to fill the soft warmth of her yielding womanhood. My powerful arms surround her, lifting her as she glides into my lap and feels the throb of my anxious manhood. It presses against her soft rose petals, the guardians of heaven's portal. Her slender arms embrace me and she wraps her long trembling legs around me. We are face to face; lips to lips; heart against heart. Once again we are consumed completely and wantonly by our eternal fire of candlelight desires.

After making love we sit in the tub for a while, until finally I take her hand in mine. She looks into my eyes with a questioning look and I whisper, "Let me caress your body with warm fragrant oils. Let me soothe your tired and sad soul."

Taking her into the bedroom I slowly slip off her silk robe and tell her to lie on her stomach. I light aromatic candles; turn off the lights, and put in a CD of soft, sensuous music. As I start to caress her soft silky skin, I hear her light sigh. I lean over and whisper, telling her to just relax and close her eyes. To listen to my soft voice as I take you to far away places, maybe to a tropical isle or a mountain hideaway. I'll become one with your body; caressing your soul; never stopping to rest. As I start to caress her shoulders and back, she starts to totally relax with the sound of my voice and the soft music and massage. I hear her sigh and moan with each touch, I rub between her thighs and I can feel the warmth emulating from her womanhood. Gently turning her over, I rub across her tummy, and caress her supple breasts.

I whisper again, "Your body is my canvas, my hands are my brush. But to get the perfect masterpiece as an artist I shall not rush. I will work each area of your body to get the perfect image like the great masters of the art world. I promise not to overlook any specific part, my voice and hands will make you feel like you are floating on a cloud. I will take you so close to heaven you may hear the angels sing. But your blood will be boiling as if you on fire."

After I finish her massage I place soft, delicate butterfly kisses all over her body slowly moving downward. My manhood is very rigid again and I stand up and gently slide into Thalia and start to make passionate love to her. She opens her beautiful blue eyes and looks deeply into mine. Pulling me down to her, she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She starts to match my rhythm, our bodies moving against each other. I feel her body tense and tremble with each thrust and she bites my shoulder causing me to lose control. I explode inside her and she locks her legs tight around my waist, pulling me deeper into her as she orgasms. Our bodies quake with passion, before I collapse on her. As her body still spasms; she kisses me; opening her mouth so our tongues may touch.

She breaks the kiss and looks deep into my eyes again, smiles and whispers, "Another massage please, I need another trip to paradise."