Legend of the Black Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Power Girl and Wonder Woman enjoy a foursome.
2.7k words
4.27
18.9k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a bit more plot in this story. I included the Starfire scene ahead of schedule since I had a lot of requests. Also I want to apologize if some of my stories appear racist. I understand it is a stereotype and not all black men are well endowed. However, as a bisexual female, I enjoy the stereotype as a fantasy. I do not mean to offend anyone.

*****

Characters:
Wonder Woman/Diana: Gal Gadot
Power Girl/Kara: Julianne Hough
Starfire/Kori: Rose Leslie
The Black Cock God/Amon/Neru: Mysterious entity in form of black male
Cyborg: Ray Fisher

At the cusp of the beginning of all creation...

A bright light existed. Brighter than a thousand suns. More intense than a thousand supernovas. God, The Ultimate Being, The Supreme One. Different cultures referred to this sentient light by many names.

A ray of light, part of Almighty itself, separated from it. It slowly turned darker until it was pitch black. "What am I?" it asked. The first words uttered in the universe. "You are me" The Almighty responded.

Power Girl, Wonder Woman and The Black Cock God were resting in the pool. After a refreshing swim, The Black Cock God was standing at the edge, Diana and Kara on either side, his arm around their waists. Drops of water hugged every single curve on their naked bodies. Wonder Woman long black hair, clumped together, still completely wet. Power Girl's short blonde hair had started to dry giving her a frizzy, unkempt super sexy look.

Amon sat on the edge of the pool, his feet in water, his rock hard black cock immediately drawing their attention. Without prompting Kara immediately gobbled up the head, moving her mouth in circles around it. Diana, was never one to be left behind, she started kissing and sucking on his balls. The two pleasured his cock in perfect sync. Wonder Woman started kissing and licking his shaft, while Power Girl continued to kiss and lick the head.

The Black Cock God's cock was now sandwiched between two pairs of amazing breasts. Wonder Woman and Power Girl were facing each other, their breasts pressed against each other, their hands holding them tightly together. They slid his thick black cock between them, giving Amon the breast job of dreams. Kara and Diana started kissing each other. his cock head between their lip lock. The stimulation of breasts, the kiss and tongue was too much even for the Black Cock God and he came. Spurts of cum fell onto Power Girl and Wonder Woman's faces and breasts.

The two girls rose out of the pool and lay on the edge on their sides facing each other. Kara and Diana started cleaning and licking the cum of each other, their pussies tightly pressed together. The Black Cock God, inserted his penis between this tightness. He slid in and out, rubbing their clitoris and teasing entry in both their pussies. Power Girl and Wonder Woman merely smiled with satisfaction as they continued their cum licking duty.

All three were back in the water, bodies pressed together, kisses exchanging between them. "Can you do that thing you did on the Island?" Wonder Woman asked curiously. "I can do better", The Black Cock God responded. His eyes turned pitch black and then he disappeared.

On a remote planet in the Xander system...

The glorious city was in ruins. The entire city was a giant battleground, skirmishes spread across the crumbling building. Cries for help and screams of agony were muffled by the sounds of artillery. The defenders had gathered to make a desperate stand, giving the people a final chance to escape.

A sudden darkness overtook the city and then just as suddenly it disappeared. He stood between the two armies. Surrounded by his legion of black cock warriors and the most accomplished women in the universe. Thirst for violence turned into lust, aggression turned in desperation and battle rage into passion.

Instead of the sound of battle, moans were heard across the city. A giant orgy erupted until every single soldier lay exhausted, spent. The Black Cock Legion, the only ones standing. The war was over. His army had drained all the hate and anger with their bodies.

He was still balls deep in the General of the attackers, a beautiful red head. He extracted himself, ignoring the pleas for another round and walked to his legion. In a blink of an eye they disappeared.

Stories and legends spread throughout the multiverse. He was tasked with a sacred duty. Part of God itself. He had many forms. The Egyptians knew him as Amon, the Greeks/Romans as Ritan and the Norse as Neru. Each form was in the shape of a Black well endowed man.

He was part of every conflict. Not just on Earth, but the entire multiverse. He existed in every universe, on every planet, solar system and galaxy. When violence, death and destruction were too much bear he would arrive. Bringing salvation with the strength of his black cock. Until the Incident...

Outside the pool two black men appeared. One appeared to be Amon, but the other was a little different. His face was the same as Amon and he was just as handsome, but that is where the similarity ended. He was taller, 6' 5" compared to Amon's 6'2" and his body was much more muscular. Imagine if Amon had the body of Zac Effron, Neru had the body of The Rock "Dwayne Johnson". Both muscular, but one much more bigger. Neru's cock was different, it was slightly smaller, 14" to Amon's 16" but it was thicker 4" to Amon's 3".

The Black Cock God had divided his essence, two forms, one being. This was no mere clone like on Themyscira, but the same all-powerful entity. Amon and Neru climbed into the pool. "Dibs on Neru" Diana spoke quickly, before swimming over to him and locking him in a deep french kiss. When Amon reached Kara and leaned forward to kiss her, she instead held his cheeks with her hands and buried his face in her breasts. Kara wrapped her hands around Amon's head, smothering him with her gigantic breasts.

The couples moved to opposite corners of the pool. Amon sat on the edge as Power Girl surrounded his black cock between her breasts. She placed her hands on the outside of her tits, pushing them together, squeezing his cock tightly. Kara then moved them up and down, while sucking the head of his penis.

On the other side, Wonder Woman was struggling a bit. The length was not the issue, but the girth was difficult for her to handle. Neru was grinning down at her, his hands on the floor behind his back supporting him. After many failed attempts, Diana finally managed to deep throat his tremendous black cock, her eyes tearing from effort.

Amon grabbed Kara's short blonde hair with his hand and turned her around and slammed his cock up her pussy, all in one smooth motion. He grasped Power Girl's huge tits and lifted off the ground while pound against her ass. They started moving towards the center of the pool. Kara leaned back, kissing him on the lips.

Neru roughly grabbed Wonder Woman's long black hair and pulled her off his cock. He then placed a hand on Diana's ass lifting her up and penetrating her ass balls deep. Wonder Woman's face rested against his chest, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He continued to slam into her asshole as they too started moving to center of the pool.

They met in the middle. Power Girl wrapped her hands around Wonder Woman's breasts cupping and squeezing them. Diana turned her head back and kissed Kara on the lips, while the two Black Cock Gods continued fucking the beauties.

An hour later...

The bedroom was filled with sounds of bodies smacking against each other. On the bed, Diana was getting her pussy fucked doggy style on one side, while Kara's ass was pounded doggy style on the other. Both women were facing each other. Wonder Woman and Power Girl continued to kiss, occasionally breaking the kiss to moan.

Neru had cum in Wonder Woman's pussy multiple times before he stopped. Diana merely fell down onto the bed when he pulled out, a satisfied smile on her face. Amon, as well, finished deep in Power Girl's ass. Kara too fell down on the bed, exhausted but satisfied. "Stop hogging that cock Diana, I want a taste of Neru's huge black dick too." she muttered.

"It is time." Amon spoke. The room was covered in darkness. When Wonder Woman and Power Girl's vision was restored they were standing on a cliff. It appeared to be an island even more beautiful then Themyscira. The Black Cock God was no where in sight. The pair rose in the air to get a better view. The island was much larger than Themyscira. They noticed a few building in the midst and flew towards them.

They landed in the courtyard of what appeared to be a grand palace. The doors opened revealing the form of the Black Cock God. "Welcome, to your new home, Ulysius."

Wonder Woman sat on Amon's face, his hands resting on her head, wrapped around her shoulders forcing his cock down her throat. He was fast and definitely not gentle. Fucking her face at a speed that would put the Flash to shame.

Neru and Power Girl lay next to them. Kara, too was sitting on Neru's face. His legs were resting on the back of her head, shoving his thicker cock down her throat. With one hand he held both her hands behind her back, while the other rested on her ass. Kara could not move even an inch. Occasionally, he would remove his legs, letting her gasp some air before pushing her face down onto his cock again.

Meanwhile on Earth..

The acceptance of the High Priestess had marked the return of the Black Cock God to his former role. A wave of euphoria and passion spread across the Multiverse. Every woman and black cocked male felt the thrill.

Starfire had an itch. Robin was an excellent lover in bed, however over the past few days something was missing. She always came multiple times after their love making session, but she could not explain it. Perhaps training will help, she thought, heading towards the Titan's Tower training room.

Cyborg was busy working on a console when he heard moans. He entered the training room to see Starfire, naked, masturbating. He was enthralled. She was gorgeous. Her long beautiful red hair, curves accentuated by her skin tight uniform, 'Damn, Robin is lucky' he thought.

Starfire's eyes were closed, her one hand pinching her nipples while the other worked her pussy. A noise roused her as Cyborg accidently dropped the wrench he was holding. "Eeek", she screamed. She wrapped her legs close and covered her breasts in a hand bra.

"I am sorry Kori, I heard some noises and came to check. I will leave". Cyborg started to walk away. "Wait" Starfire whispered. Cyborg paused, trying to soak in the sight of the naked Starfire. 'Hey if she wants me to stay who am I to complain."

'Perhaps this is what was missing', Kori thought. "Can I see it?" Cyborg hesitated. Very few knew his secret. While most of his body was metal, his cock miraculously was still 10" of all American black cock. Wonder Woman, Zatana and Vixen among others had spent many a orgasms enjoying it. The thought of fucking his best friend's girlfriend was exhilarating. He had wanted to fuck her brains out since he first saw her, but was respectful of his friend. But now, if she wants it, who was he to refuse.

Cyborg revealed his black cock and stood in front of Starfire. She was sitting naked on the training mat, the thick black cock in front of her face. "Are you sure you want to do this Kori?" he asked. "I think so. Robin would not mind as long it makes me happy. I have but one condition." Starfire requested. "Anything you want." He immediately agreed. "Don't be gentle. Robin is so sweet. But I have never experienced a black cock while on earth and I have heard that it is best taken hard."

Instead of responding, Cyborg roughly grabbed her long red hair with both hands and pushed his cock in her mouth. Starfire's eyes widened, she reflexively started to struggle but then stopped. He started humping her face. Making her deepthroat his thick black cock balls deep.

He pulled out, letting her catch her breath, his hand still grabbing her hair. He pushed her onto the ground, face down, ass up and entered her pussy in one stroke. Cyborg pulled back on Starfire's hair pounding into her pussy, his body slamming against her ass turning it red. Starfire could barely breath. Loud moans escaped her lips as her boyfriend's best friend fucked her.

"Can you fly?" Cyborg asked. Starfire knew exactly what he had in mind. She and Robin had tried this many times. He pulled out reluctantly standing up. She turned around and floated in the air till she was facing the ceiling, positioned in front of his cock. "I guess you two have done this before", he smirked as Kori smiled back. Cyborg groped her breasts, bracing against them for support as he resumed fucking her pussy.

Starfire flew parallel to the floor, facing the ceiling, her long red hair brushing against the floor. She placed her hands on top of Cyborgs. He was squeezing her breasts and she did not want him to stop. She loved the sensation of being filled by this black cock. Her itch was finally satisfied. "I am gonna finish.." Cyborg mumbled.

He pulled out and Starfire dropped onto the floor. Spurts of cum flew into the air landing all over her body and face. Cyborg looked down to see a sight from heaven. Starfire's body covered in cum, her eyes closed, face showing a satisfied smile. He sat down trying to catch his breath. He wasn't sure what overcame him. It was as if he had no inhibition anymore.

"Ready for round 2?" Starfire asked. Cyborg only smiled in return as he pounced on her.

In the Grand Palace, Ulysius...

Wonder Woman and Power Girl sat on two chairs, jaws tired. The Black Cock God was insatiable. The 69 session had lasted days but only a few hours had passed on Earth. Amon had returned to one form. He was standing in front of them, his naked body and black cock distracting them. "Please heed my words, my priestess."

"It is time for me to uptake my mantle as the final court of appeal. You need to prepare to lead my armies. This Palace has a portal that will allow you to travel to any location in the multiverse. When you wish to return, simply will it and you will appear here.

I need you Diana Prince to go to Wakanda. An army of black cock warriors is desperately awaiting my return. Go to them, learn from them and teach them. Prepare them for sexual conquest. Do not disclose your status. State merely that you wish to serve the Black Cock God. You must start from the bottom and work your way to the top, proving your skills and strength to my army. They must learn to respect and accept your leadership.

Kara, while Diana is my surgical knife, you are my blunt instrument. You need no finesse, merely to unleashed your power. However you must learn control. I want you to visit the prisons and crime infested areas of the world. Please them all sexually. Learn to fuck without killing your partner. And if you notice any with the potential to be part of my army recruit them. You will start the task of fighting crime and injustice with your body as I was ordained. You will herald my return to the Universe."

Wonder Woman could barely suppress her excitement. While she would miss The Black Cock God's cock, the thought of being trapped in a jungle filled with horny black cocks had already made her wet.

Power Girl nodded solemnly. It was appropriate. She hated the violence she had to commit to stop crime. If her body can bring sexual healing, so be it. Plus the perk of being roughly handled by gangs of big cocked men had its benefits.

"What will you do?" Wonder Woman asked.

"I am going to start recruiting. In another world there are three that have caught my eye, an avenger and two mutants."