Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad will do anything for family.
10.6k words
4.41
89.7k
140

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes dilated as Pam bent over to pick up a pair of socks. She was wearing a long, light blue sleep-shirt with only the simplest of white cotton panties that perfectly hugged her round ass and soft pussy mound. After over two decades of marriage, I still found my wife irresistible.

"Admiring the view?" Pam asked playfully, breaking my trance.

"You bet I am," I answered and caught her in a full hug.

I'm a bit over six-two so Pam tip-toed her five-six frame up into my arms. While we may be in our mid-forties, we both have paid attention to our bodies. I might not have a rock hard, rippling six-pack, but neither do I have a large belly or man boobs; and although Pam has hints of stretch marks and a little more jiggle here and there, she is still shapely and gorgeous. It is even more impressive considering she gave birth to our two beautiful children.

Pam and I are like most couples in that we've had our ups and downs, but the love has always been there. We are truly soul mates, destined to be with one and other. We married young while still in college. We had our daughter, Katie, shortly after graduating and getting steady work. Jake came along a couple years later. We've stayed close with Pam's parents and my mom, my father passed away when I was young. Maybe it was because my childhood was mostly without my dad that I have always been determined to be there for my family in any way they needed.

Pam and I have a very yin-yang thing going on in our marriage. Sometimes I am the a-type man of the house. Other times, Pam takes the lead. Our secret? It's not love, or at least it's not just love. Passion and steamy sex? Nope, but there's plenty of that! Our secret is trust. From the moment she told me she loved me, and I took her into my arms reciprocating, the trust was forged into us. It was this love that shielded and enveloped out family as the kids grew. To pass our love to our kids and to demonstrate the importance of family was our goal as parents.

My family means everything to me, always has. I am very much the homebody boring old family man. I would rather spend a weekend with my wife and kids than golfing or any other pastime that would take me away from them. Especially as summer was young and given that Katie was a twenty-years-old university sophomore while Jake was an eighteen-year-old high school graduate both of whom would be leaving for college when summer ended. So, I determined to maximize and treasure our time over the two or so months until our nest emptied.

Coming back to our bedroom, holding Pam close, I kissed her long and deep. I could feel her soft breasts pressing and yielding against me. Maybe there was a bit of a sag, but her bosom was luscious and full. I have no idea what her cup size is, because I have never asked; all I know is that Pam's tits are as big as they are supposed to be, and in my eyes, perfect. I felt her nipples starting to harden against my bare chest while I was enjoying the clean, fresh scent of her thick, wavy auburn hair.

Pam hugged me a bit tighter pushing her hips forward to grind lightly against me causing my cock to stir, then to start hardening as I decided I was going to tell her about my little secret from the day before, now that we had a moment alone. I was nervous, but also excited as I hoped she would not only understand, but also be as excited as I was about it.

That's when Katie came bounding into our room flopping face first down on our bed. Her only acknowledgement that she even noticed us was an overly dramatic sigh she breathed into our mattress.

We are a close family, I wouldn't have it any other way, but sometimes that closeness creates situations like my daughter barging into our bedroom without a knock or a "Can I come in" while I am standing there with a burgeoning hard-on wearing nothing but boxer shorts. Other times, it's that my daughter chooses inappropriate attire for her to wander around the house. It seemed that Katie's choice in clothes dramatically changed around the time she came of age and figured out she could get a rise out of her Dad, literally. Laying there on the bed was a prime example as Pam and I disengaged our kiss to stare down at our daughter. Katie was face down, spread eagled wearing a flimsy short-sleeved cotton top with puffy shoulders and a matching pair of shorts that barely came down over her tight, twenty-year-old ass. The pajamas were years old, very worn and loose causing the gusset of her shorts to be permanently crumpled into a thin piece of material that was inadequate for its job and tended to randomly be pushed aside. As such, it became obvious Katie had declined to wear panties as Pam and I were gazing at her fully exposed, tight-lipped pussy.

My wife and I stood there for a moment staring down open-mouthed at our daughter's downy cunt and taut ass cheeks. Katie sighed again kicking her legs up and down causing her pussy lips to part slightly. I swallowed and looked to Pam. She smiled, shrugged, gave my cock a quick squeeze and walked over to sit on the bed next to Katie.

Pam stroked her daughter's hair asking, "What's the matter, sweetie?"

"I can't sleep," Katie mumbled into the mattress.

I had to tear my eyes from my Katie's alluring pussy (was that moisture on her tight lips) as I was now sporting a full, agate-hard erection. With Katie being face-planted in the bed I quickly went around to my side and slipped under the covers concealing my traitorous boner.

"Why not?" asked Pam. "Is something bothering you? Do you feel alright?"

Katie flopped over onto her back.

"I'm fine. I just can't get to sleep," she whined in her little girl voice.

"Well, do you want to watch TV or something?" I asked.

"Nah," she said lazily rubbing her eyes. "I'm just so bored!" she blurted and brought her hands down in exasperation slapping her thighs.

"Well, it's not like you have to get up early tomorrow," Pam said since Katie was home on summer vacation from university. "Maybe if you just try to relax."

"I know. I'm just worked up for some reason. I can't relax. Hey, where's Jake?" Katie asked.

"He's spending the night at Leo's," Pam responded. "You sure nothing is bothering you?" Pam asked again gently placing the back of her hand on Katie's forehead.

"I'm fine; just really restless," Katie said using her normal voice for the first time.

A slight motion caught my attention. I glanced down noticing Katie's right hand was making a very subtle petting motion. I could only see the back of her hand rise and fall. Was I seeing what I thought I was seeing! Was our daughter surreptitiously playing with herself while laying between her mom and dad! I looked over at Pam to find her staring back at me smiling mischievously shrugging her eyebrows. Her daughter was sort of masturbating in front of us and Pam found it funny. Then again, I'm not sure Katie even realized what she was doing. I think she was bored, had easy access to her pussy, so why not touch it!

With the sexiness of my wife, my gorgeous, hot daughter slowly playing with herself and the recent memory of her shaved, glistening pussy I pretty much crossed a line (well, another line considering what happened the day before) by asking, "When was that last time you came?"

There was a brief silence. Katie's absentminded fondling of herself stopped as both ladies looked to me with identical, mildly confused expressions. I could almost see into their minds as they struggled to sort out what they had just heard, because obviously they must have heard it wrong.

"What?" they asked in unison.

I calmly looked down at Katie and levelly repeated, "When was the last time you had an orgasm?"

"Dad!"

"Peter!"

I just sat there letting their incredulousness flow past me. I didn't know where this was going to go, but I felt certain it had to go somewhere.

"Oh, come on, sweetie," I said to Katie. "You came in here pretty much flaunting your sexuality. You're not even wearing any panties, and you made sure we noticed! And, do I really have to point out that you were laying there just now playing with yourself. You're obviously sexually frustrated which is probably why you can't sleep."

Pam actually nodded as the sense of what I said settled into her mind.

Katie bit her lower lip and squinted her eyes a little. It was cute. I could see adult Katie and little girl Katie wrestling with the concept of having this conversation with her parents. Then I saw her face relax as she sighed.

"You're right, Dad," she agreed sounding like she was surrendering.

Katie started to rub her pussy again.

Pam flinched as her daughter abruptly resumed stroking herself. The scene wasn't the secretive, absentminded light playfulness of before; this scene was Katie consciously masturbating in front of her parents.

"I guess I'm just really horny," Katie said in a lower tone as her hand started to work a bit faster through the opening of her shorts.

On one hand, it was actually kind of sweet that she felt comfortable enough to be this intimate with us, on the other I was pretty sure she was trying to tease us, maybe seduce us.

"Katie..." Pam began but was unable to continue as her eyes were glued to Katie's working fingers.

"Yeah, Mom?" Katie asked lazily looking up at her mother.

"You, uh, haven't mentioned... Um, that you had a boyfriend..." Pam stammered out.

"Huh? I don't."

"Then, the last time you, you know..." I had to give it to Pam: she was trying.

"Your mom is asking about your last orgasm, sweetheart," I interjected to help out.

"Oh. No, the last time I came was just with my trusty fingers," she said holding up her right hand with glistening fore and middle fingers. "I'm still a virgin; sort of."

Pam scrunched up her face. "Sort of?"

Katie lowered her hand and went back to work. She was getting serious now, lifting her thighs up into a V-shape and spreading her legs wider.

"Toys," is all she said as her concentration started to wander. Hey, I understood. Who hasn't been there; masturbation is a great pastime, but it demands attention.

The sight of her pussy-drenched fingers had been bad enough, but now her scent was reaching me. It was strong, like Katie was in heat. My erect, aching cock lurched causing ripples in the bedspread.

"I see," Pam remarked.

"Yeah, Becky has a ton of them."

Pam and I shared a quick glance. Becky was Katie's roommate.

Pam was blushed scarlet by this point. "And, you two, um, play together?"

"We sure do... ungh."

I think in the end, it was the little, girly grunt that broke me.

"Here, let me help you," I said in a rush of breath and reached down placing my hand over Katie's. She gasped as I wiggled my middle finger inside hers touching her swollen clit.

Pam gasped. "Peter? What are you..." she began shocked.

"She needs help," I replied like it was the most natural thing in the world to help my daughter masturbate. In some way, to me, it was. My daughter needed help; I was helping her. It was as simple as that.

"But should you really be..." Pam started.

Katie chimed in with, "Yes, he should!"

"So, you're ok with this?" I asked looking into Katie's lustfully sparkling pale blue eyes.

"Mm, yes Dad. I am very ok with this," she moaned as I kept working her clit.

Pam just stared down at my hand rubbing my daughter's clit back and forth.

"Come on, Pam," I said positively. "She just needs a good cum."

I threw back the covers and crawled down the bed to get in between Katie's legs. My raging hard-on was on full display through my boxers, and I noticed Katie eyeing it while nibbling on her lower lip as she sat up, spread her legs for me and settled back into her mother's arms.

"Get her top off," I suggested to Pam in the most reasonable of tones. "You can play with her tits while I eat her out and finger-fuck her."

"Hell yeah, Daddy!" Katie agreed with my proposition.

I slipped Katie's shorts off giving me full access to my daughter's beautiful pussy.

Pam didn't say anything as she slipped Katie's top over her head revealing the second most beautiful pair of tits I had ever seen. I will stick with my wife's breasts as the best since they are a bit fuller, the nipples are larger and darker and well, she's the love of my life. Katie's tits were so firm though, without any hint of sag. Her nipples and small areolas were a light shade of pink that almost blended into the flesh of her tits.

I rubbed my fore and middle fingers from Katie's clit, down her lips and pressed inside a little spreading her folds open. She was soaked! Her scent was very powerful, oh so good, fresh and definitely aroused. She really did need this attention.

I stroked my fingers down to Katie's little asshole spreading her pussy juices around on it causing her to softly gasp. Then, I slid my fingers back to her pussy slipping my middle finger slowly inside her, gently stroking up to her spongy g-spot causing another small grunt and a barely audible, "Oh, fuck..."

I slipped in another finger.

I looked up to see Pam gently brushing Katie's breasts. Pam's hands were making light sweeping motions along the sides and underneath the swell of her daughter's tits. Katie's nipples were diamond hard but Pam was avoiding them at present, just sweetly massaging the soft breasts. It's difficult to describe the look that was on Pam's face. I had never seen her more at peace than laying with Katie in her arms slowly rubbing her daughter's firm, young bosom.

I lowered my head back to the task at hand. I kept my fingers in her cunt worrying her g-spot as I let out a long, cool breath across her clit. Katie moaned a long "Mmmmm..." and her hands took fistfuls of the bedspread. I rubbed her clit lightly with my thumb sliding back the fleshy hood. I rolled her clit back and forth a couple times before diving in and sucking her hard nub into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Dad!" Katie blurted as she pushed her pussy up against my mouth while grabbing the back of my head and pulling me into her wetness.

My whole world became eating Katie's pussy. I kneaded her clit between my lip-sheathed teeth. I used the flat of my tongue to lick up from her opening filled with my cunt-slick fingers to the tip of her throbbing little clit. I drew my fingers from her pussy and spread more of her juices on her succulent, puckered hole and then drove my tongue into her ass.

"Holy shit! Dad just stuck his tongue in my ass!" Katie told her mother. "Oh fuck, yeah! Eat my tight little ass!" she encouraged me.

I looked up with my tongue stuck in Katie's asshole seeing my wife pulling and twisting on her daughter's nipples. The look on Pam's face this time was more recognizable: pure lust. She gave a determined nod as if to say, let's do this! So, I slithered my tongue out of my daughter's bottom, shoved three fingers into her sopping wet slit and went crazy sucking her clit.

"Goddamn, Dad! Suck my clit! Fucking make me cum in your mouth! Eat my cunt, eat it!" she ordered.

I obediently obliged. I could feel her pussy walls start to vibrate as Katie's cunt began to contract and flex. She was so close!

I took a moment to encourage Katie's approaching orgasm, "Come on baby, cum for Daddy. Squirt all your pussy juice in my mouth! I want to drink it all down!"

I clamped back down on her clit pushing Katie into her orgasm.

"Oh God! Mom... Dad... I'm gonna cum, gonna cum so hard! Oh, fuck fuck fuck! Here it comes Dad! Eat it, eat my cunt, drink my cum! shit, fuck... aahhhhhh... uuhhhhggnnn..."

Katie came as hard as I have ever experienced a woman cum. Her orgasm had to last almost two full minutes at full force with another few minutes to fully subside. Her cunt bubbled forth so much creamy juice, I had to swallow as my mouth filled up. She was her mother's daughter! Her cum was actually less strong in aroma and taste than her normal wetness but greatly increased in volume. It tasted musky like distilled female essence with a scent so earthy it was intoxicating. As she reached the downward slope of her climax her pussy added a slight acrid taste which I'm sure was a little urine that inadvertently escaped while she came. Whatever the case, I could have sucked my daughter's pussy forever gorging myself on her wonderful cunt-cream. I could feel my painfully hard prick squeezing out pre-cum coating my cockhead in my boxers.

Katie's hands left the back of my head at the same time I could feel her start to squirm under my tongue so I eased up, releasing her tender clit. I slowly pulled my fingers from her frothy fuck-hole and placed the flat of my palm against her mound and applied slight, steady pressure to her clit causing her to mewl in happiness while a few more spasms rocked her. She involuntarily ground herself against my hand as the last of her orgasm fled. Pam was firmly cupping her daughter's tits avoiding the too-sensitive, post-cum nipples while soothingly kissing her neck.

Katie hugged her mom's hands into her breasts with an angelic smile on her face. Pam looked down to my pussy smeared face and mouthed "That was beautiful" to me. Without thinking I crawled up Katie's body to kiss my wife wanting to share our daughter's wonderful flavor. We kissed with our tongues circling each other's, swapping the juices that coated my lips and mouth. It was so erotic that my head swam. Pam released one of Katie's tits to grab the back of my head pulling me closer so she could taste every last drop of her daughter's girl-cum. I must have still been producing pre-cum steadily since my cockhead felt even wetter.

"Wow, Dad. You sure know how to eat pussy!" Katie exclaimed interrupting our kiss. "And, I guess you liked it too."

"I sure did, honey," I told her.

"No, I mean you really, really like it," she said with a downward glance.

I followed her gaze downward. As I saw what she was referring to, Pam gasped, "Do you really think you should fuck her?"

It seems as I moved up to kiss Pam my cock had nudged against Katie's still oozing slit. The degree of hardness and the length of my dick had pushed it out through the front opening of my boxers. My prick wasn't wet because it was coated in pre-cum; it was wet because my cockhead was pushing against the fuck-juice oozing opening of my daughter's cunt.

I quickly retracted and rolled over onto my back letting out a "Whew!"

"Aww!" complained Katie.

Pam giggled then reached down giving Katie's mound a playful slap. "I think that is enough for one night, young lady," Pam said in her most Momish of Mom voices. It sounded so sexy and kinky in the current circumstance that I almost burst.

"Ok, if you say so," Katie returned in a mock little girl voice. Then her expression seemed to change as a thought hit her. "Can I suck Daddy off instead?" Katie asked her mom.

Pam was not prepared for the question. Her mouth fell open and she tried to form words but nothing came out. She looked over to me trying to find some guidance. I shrugged, gesturing to my distended penis. Pam followed my gaze, staring for a moment at my raging hard-on then shook her head saying under her breath, "Magic Cock."

I'll explain later.

"No, sweetheart," Pam said kindly. "I will take care of Daddy's hard cock. You've had your orgasm. You should be able to go to sleep now."

"Oh, please Mom?' Katie begged. "We could both do it. Please. You can teach me!"

"Teach you..."

"Yeah, it could be fun; please, Mom?"

"But..."

"Come on, Mom! Dad's dick is so big your mouth probably gets tired; I can help out!"

"Katie..."

"I'll take Dad's cum for you!"

"You'll what!?!"

"I'll swallow all of Dad's sperm!"

"Katie McPherson!" Pam demanded. "Why do you want to suck your father's cock so badly?"

A cute blush spread from Katie's face down across her chest. It was adorable and alluring at the same time as her gorgeous tits took on a reddish flush accentuating her unbelievably pink nipples.