Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 05

Story Info
Back to the beginning of the Legend.
10.1k words
4.75
17.6k
36

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning contemplative. The house was quiet. It was Monday, so I was the only one that had to get up since everyone else was on summer vacation. The steady rise and fall of Pam's breathing was soothing so I laid awhile watching dust motes dance in the small sun rays that seeped through the shutters. I didn't know what to feel. Was I ashamed, was I worried about what the change in the family would mean for our future or was I just confused. I guess I was expecting to feel something different now that my arousal was so thoroughly satisfied. With last night's family double date ending with Jake, my handsome eighteen-year-old son, fucking his mother while Katie, my stunning twenty-year-old daughter teased my happy cock and escalating family sex-romp that built up from there, I thought I would feel different. It was weird: I felt normal. I had a wonderful wife, two great kids and we were safe, happy and healthy. I felt the same way I did yesterday, and all the days before.

Suddenly, the intense image of pulling my straining cock from Jake's abused asshole and splattering Katie's beautiful face with a huge coating of my thick semen while she gulped down her brother's cum as his twitching cock shot off in her mouth blossomed into my mind. I smiled. I had a wonderful wife, two great kids, we were safe, happy and healthy and now we've entered a new dimension of familial love. A wave of warmth spread through me as the arousal started to return.

I slipped out of bed trying not to disturb Pam. I showered, dressed, tip-toed out to the garage and left for work while my home and family lay sleeping peacefully. All morning I was a whirling dervish of productivity buzzing with energy, but come lunch time I became distracted. Images like the one in bed this morning kept popping into my head; scenes from the lecherous weekend and scenes that were pure fantasy. I had to close the door to my office so as not expose my almost continuous lazy hard-on; the kind of hard-on that is not a full-fledged engorged dick of fury, but a full, mostly erect cock of lasciviousness. My employees didn't deserve that on a Monday! I'd be sexually harassing all them from twenty feet away.

I decided to leave early, primarily because I wasn't being very productive and I worried I might knock someone over with my unruly prick, but really because I wanted to go home. I needed to talk to Pam and explore this new world we'd led ourselves into the last couple of days.

As I walked into the kitchen from the garage I was unconsciously as quiet as I could be. I walked into the family room. Pam on her hands and knees taking Jake's slim, hard cock in her tight, stretching asshole as she sucked on Katie's dripping wet cunt was nowhere to be seen. I shook my head slightly. Was I really expecting that my family would just become non-stop fucking rabbits. Did I really think coming home early I was going to catch my family acting out depraved, clandestine, incestuous sex? I don't know what I was thinking when Pam walked into the family room with a laundry basket on her hip headed for the laundry room. It was so mundanely domestic I cocked my head to the side a little confused. What had I been expecting.

"Hi honey, you're home early," Pam said kissing me on the cheek while continuing on to laundry room. "Let me get this load started and I'll be right back."

I walked back to my office to put my work stuff down. I glanced out back to where Katie was sunbathing and flipping through a magazine. She was completely naked which was new but seemed perfectly normal.

I muttered, "Huh."

I felt like I was in a mild daze as my life and family evolved before me in the strangest way possible. It was very existential until Katie starting applying sunblock to her mouth-watering tits. After that, I was brought very much into reality as my cock jerked and started to harden.

"She is so beautiful, isn't she?" Pam said from behind me, startling me a bit.

I thought for a moment before wrapping my arm around her and responding, "That she is, sweetheart. What would you expect? Have you seen her mother?" I whistled in appreciation.

"You are one smooth talker, mister," Pam chided. "How was work?"

I moved to Pam placing my hands on her hips as she hooked her arms around my neck in the classic boy-prepares-to-kiss-girl embrace. "Morning was good, but I couldn't concentrate after lunch. I couldn't stop thinking about us."

"Us?" Pam asked.

"All of us, now that boundaries have been crossed."

"Ah," is all Pam said as she moved closer until out bodies were touching.

"Is that it? 'Ah.' I've been having all these soul-searching self-reflections, and you sum it up with 'Ah.' I should have come to you earlier to take advantage of your sage wisdom," I said jokingly.

"Uh-huh," She said unable to stop the smile.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Very normal," She said still smiling.

"I think I was expecting you to be fucking the kids when I came home," I said honestly.

"You really don't get how this works, do you?" She said still smiling but with a seriousness in her sparkling eyes. "You are the catalyst."

Then she kissed me. One of the really good ones where she tries to caress my soul with her tongue. She took me by the hand leading me to our bedroom so I could change. Pam sat on the bed and described her day while I peeled off my office attire and changed into loose shorts and a tee-shirt.

"I woke up, got dressed and made some breakfast. The kids slept in, poor things, they were exhausted. Jake got up around ten, threw on some clothes, said he was going to play basketball up at school. I barely got a peck on the cheek as he ran out the door with a piece of toast dangling from his mouth. Katie was up half an hour later and slumped down at the kitchen table begging for coffee. I poured her some and she said, 'Thanks, Mom. You're a lifesaver.' She slunk back upstairs until around noon when we had lunch together. Jack breezed back in around then, inhaled a sandwich, quickly changed and said we was meeting Bonnie at the mall. Katie put on her bikini and went outside to layout. I don't know when she took it off. I did chores."

By this time, I was sitting on the bed with Pam marveling at the banality of her description of the day.

"We are the same people we were before yesterday, Pete. We aren't going to become different people just because we had sex. Mind-blowing sex, I'll grant you, but we are still the same McPhersons. Except maybe Katie; she's got it bad for you. I'll keep an eye on her."

"Sure," I said somewhat detached. "Makes sense."

"I think it'll be alright; it's just a crush, and she's a smart cookie. She'll work through it."

There was a pause as I sat there processing it all.

Another "Huh," came from me unbidden.

I shrugged my shoulders, shook my head to clear it feeling cobwebs clearing from my tangled synapses.

"Thanks, Pam," I said with deep sincerity.

"You're welcome, my love," Pam sat next to me and tenderly ran a hand through my sandy hair. "Everyone is different, Pete. We grow, evolve. I think our family was always destined to be this close. Given our background, it may even be genetic," she chuckled. "But, the way we got here was different, gentler and more natural than how we did it with our parents. Hell, the day after you first fucked your mom, you were having sex with your aunt and uncle too. And, you remember how it was at my house! Holy shit, that was messed up. Delicious, but messed up. You basically became my parent's dom that day! But, we've grown and evolved. This journey was smoother, and I truly believe, less about sex and more about intimacy and love. So, don't expect Jake and Katie to behave the way our families did all those years ago. We're different now," she finished patting my thigh.

"Thanks again. I think I understand. I don't feel so discombobulated."

"Since you're home early, let's put on our suits and enjoy the afternoon by the pool."

"Suits?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

We spent the remainder of the day out by the pool. Other than Katie's nipples hardening when I came out, we had a perfectly normal, if somewhat naked, family afternoon. We laughed, splashed and enjoyed the summer heat.

The rest of the week flew by for me. Having essentially lost half of Monday, I was packed with work. Family life went on with some noticeable changes. Every now and then, Katie would corner me demanding a kiss; a kiss that would leave me breathless as she would grind into my everything. While we didn't become a nudist colony, the unspoken McPherson dress-code seemed to relax considerably. Bra and panties were now acceptable if moving from place to place while getting dressed. Boxers shorts also became rather common. Topless became acceptable between room and shower or anytime out by the pool in the sun.

It all seemed to progress naturally. Except, I was worried about Katie and Jake. How would this new normal affect them. Jake was an eighteen-year-old bag of hormones and his sister was a sex goddess. I asked Pam what she thought about the brother-sister dynamic, given she was the one that told me not to worry on Sunday night when I had my misgivings about putting them into the sexually charge situation we had.

"Pete, whether or not you believe in the Magic Cock, it is still a reality. Katie and Jake have always had a great sibling relationship. They are friends, and don't really harbor any sexual attraction for each other. They are attracted to you! And, that cock. The only reason Katie sucked Jake off was because you asked her to do it. If Jake had asked, which wouldn't have occurred to him, she probably would have punched him in the arm sauing, 'Eww, No! You pervert!' and they both would have laughed. That said, now the door is open, I would imagine a-friends-with-benefits type of relationship will probably develop."

On Friday night, we were all gathered by the pool. I grilled some steaks and jumbo gulf shrimp. Along with a salad and couple bottles of wine, both white and red, we had a wonderful meal as the sun set and the days heat started to dissipate leaving a comfortable balmy warmth. After dinner, the kids jumped back in the pool while Pam and I cleared up dinner and grabbed another bottle of wine.

Pam laid back in chaise lounge as I poured her some more wine. I took my glass and settled back into a chair within hand-holding distance, and we watched our kids play in the pool. They were laughing and screeching like kids as Katie tried to get on Jake's shoulder to dive off. These attempts, more often than not, ended up in screams, falling and splashing.

They finally tired of their play and came to sit with us. Katie wrapped a large towel around herself and snuggled in with her mom while stealing a drink of wine from Pam's glass. Jake sat in the chair next to me sans towel letting the warm breeze dry him.

This was the setting when Katie asked again, "So, come on, what is this magic cock thing all about?"

Pam's body shook in a spasm of laughter.

"Do you want to tell the story, or shall I?" I asked Pam.

"By all means, carry on," she instructed grabbing her wine and taking a long pull.

"Ok, where to begin. Jake, you know about Homecoming. But Katie... Oh, hell. I'm going to have to give both of you the full back-story. So, Katie, when your mom and I were eighteen in our senior year of high school, we went to Homecoming. I went to pick her up when..."

I told the whole story again. When I was done, Katie's mouth was hanging open while Jake was again stroking his hard-on through his trunks in an almost identical performance from a week ago.

"You're kidding," was all Katie could manage.

"Actually, sort of because that is not how I really lost my virginity."

"What?" Jake asked. "But, you..."

"I know. I think you will understand. See, how I really lost my virginity was a few months before Homecoming on my eighteenth birthday..."

I followed with the real virgin story.

By the end of that story, Jake had thrown caution to the wind and had his cock out lazily stroking it. Katie's bikini bottoms were off as she also rubbed her engorged clit slowly at the same time Pam was playing with daughter's right nipple. She had already cum loudly at the part where my semen had covered Aunt Debbie's face clogging up her eye.

"Alright, now we are all up to speed. It's the week after your mom and I first had sex in the loft room..."

Since Sunday, Pam and I were inseparable. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. It wasn't enough that we were totally in love exploring each other's bodies with lustful abandon, but we were also fucking our mothers on the side! The late-night updates where excruciating until we could steal away and satisfy each other's palpable sexual need.

Since my mom worked until five o'clock, my house was a safe haven giving us a couple hours of an empty house after school. Even though Mom knew Pam and I were having sex, we didn't try to take advantage of the situation and tried to be respectful. After school on Friday, Pam was on top of me, impaled on my cock slowly grinding making vulgar squishing sounds as she had a cunt full of my cum. Well, somewhat full. A lot had leaked around my dick down onto my abdomen and balls smearing my slick semen into a sheen on my skin. Pam was building to another orgasm when we heard the door open and my mom call out, "Pete, I'm home honey!"

Pam's eyes became as big as saucers as she froze still stuffed full of cock-meat.

"Shit," I said easing Pam off me and throwing on a pair of shorts. I ran down stairs to greet Mom.

"Hey, Mom."

Of course, Mom knew immediately. I was flushed still sporting a mostly hard cock and reeked of pussy and semen. She smiled with a twinkle in her eye as she took my face in her hands, looked me dead in the eye and kissed me down to my toes. She pulled back saying, "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just got off work early."

"Please, don't apologize Mom," I implored. "This is your house. We're trying to be discreet, it just..."

"You can't get enough of each other?" Mom smiled.

I nodded.

"Please, go tell Pam not to worry. She's probably a nervous wreck all alone up there," my mom urged me. I turned to go, when Mom added, "She tastes lovely," while licking her lips.

My mother, the slutty-coquette. I ran backup stairs into my room where I found Pam in her bra and panties while hopping around in a panic trying to get her jeans on.

"Whoa, Pam, calm down! Everything is fine."

"What do you mean, fine? Your mom's is home, and I am fucking her son. She must think I'm the biggest slut."

I caught Pam up in a pinning hug. "Shhhh," I tried to sooth her. "Honestly, it's ok. She told me to get back up here because you were probably nervous. She's totally ok with it. You know she knows about us, so there's no reason to panic."

Pam relaxed a little in my arms.

"I know," she said. "It still embarrassing to have your boyfriend's mom almost catch you in the act. It's one thing that she knows we have sex; it's another to be in the same house when we are actually doing it."

"Kind of exciting too," I added giving her ass a squeeze.

"Peter McPherson! You are incorrigible. And perverted!"

"Come on Pam, you know my mom and I fuck. What's the big deal."

"It's a girl thing," she dismissed me with a wave.

"A girl thing. Ah. That cleared it up. I don't know, when you tell me about your mom it always turns me on."

"Everything turns you on, Pete."

"True," I agreed, then thought that maybe joking time should be over. "What do you want to do?" I asked releasing her.

"I don't know. Should we go downstairs?" she asked turning a bright red. I was proud of her bravery.

"If you want, or we could just hand out and listing to music. I did want to talk to you about tonight." I walked over and flipped my stereo on adjusting the volume so we could speak.

"What about?" she asked crawling back on the bed sitting up against the headboard.

"I have to tell your dad that we are having sex," I said.

"What!?! Why the hell would you do that?" she asked shocked.

"Pam, you know what your dad and I did, right. I can't go on letting your dad suck my cock because he thinks doing it keeps me off of you. It would be dishonest and mean. Your dad's really cool, I think it will be fine. He gets being eighteen and horny."

"Wow," Pam said with a far-away look in her eyes. "We're pretty fucked up, aren't we?"

I thought about that, shook my head and said, "No. We're different. I don't feel fucked up. I feel like I love you with all my heart. I love my mom, and what her to be happy again. I feel like your dad was a real stand-up guy when talking to me, and just because one thing led to another, is no reason to think we're fucked up. No one is getting hurt. Well, your dad might be disappointed. I swear to God, Pam, he loves my dick."

Pam laughed. "I think we all do. Ok, I understand. I think I need to be there when you tell him."

"That could be awkward."

"I know," she replied and smiled. "I still think I should. I don't like secrets. I need to get everything out in the open. My dad sucking you; my mom sucking me. All of it."

Pam started to squirm. "My panties are full of your cum and I'm getting turned on again."

"Your dad and I sucking each other really turns you on, doesn't it?" I inquired.

"Yes," she said undoing her jeans and stripping them off. "Just as much as my mom and I sucking each other's cunts turns you on."

The panties came off next.

"You got me there!" I agreed. "I don't think you could turn me on more than you already do," I added sincerely.

"Oh, yeah? Watch this," she said while unfastening her bra. "No more secrets! Stay here."

Her blush was almost full bodied as she jumped off the bed and walked past me out the door completely naked. My heart skipped a beat. Even if she hadn't ordered me to stay, I couldn't have followed her; I was frozen. What was she up to. I heard murmuring and what sounded like nervous laughter. Time sort of did a jump on me, it seemed like forever while simultaneously only moments before the love of my life came back into my room leading my mother by the hand. Pam tip-toed up kissing me briefly on the lips before allowing my mother to do the same. They both walked that male-devastating, hip-swaying walk women have at their disposal toward my bed. Pam, still blushing from head to navel, laid back on the bed opening her legs for my mother who dove right in to eat my girlfriends glistening, well-fucked pussy. Mom lapped a couple of times then came up laughing.

"You didn't tell me you had Pete's load in you! I thought you guys didn't get to finish?" Mom squealed.

"We were on our second round, Mrs. M," Pam said as sexily as a woman can say anything. "A lot dripped out as I was riding your son's big, fat cock when you came home, but whatever's left is all yours."

With a wiggle of her hips, Pam invited my mother back to her cunt. Mom didn't hesitate lowering her mouth onto Pam's leaking pussy, sucking and licking all over. Pam's eyes closed as she leaned back while taking my mom's head in her hands and ground her drooling slit into Mom's mouth. Pam's blush receded being replace by an arousal induced flush. I'd never seen anything like it.

"Oh, fuck Mrs. M, shit. How do you know how to eat pussy so good?" Pam moaned grinding her wet, puffy cunt into my mom's mouth.

I stood there with a fully blood-engorged cock watching my mother eat my girlfriend. It was that moment that I shed myself of the notion that nothing could shock me. There was always something else out there that could shock me. I watched as Mom started shedding her clothes without losing contact with Pam's dripping snatch. She had her shirt and bra off with relative ease but was having trouble with her skirt. She was able to unzip it, but it was clinging to her voluptuous hips. I shambled over having found my leg muscles working again to grasp my mother's skirt and lower it off of her. I then hooked my fingers into the tops of her pantyhose to peel those off her as well.