Legend of the Womb Crusher

Story Info
The Womb Crusher returns.
4k words
4.53
61.5k
113

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

In the Age of Legends, a Dark Lord arose in the land of Tiranea. He was called Dragomere the Womb Crusher. After laying waste to the Five Holy Cities of Tiranea, he at last conquered the Tower of Heaven at the kingdom's heart. There he confronted Empress Amateria, and, true to his title, he ruthlessly crushed her holy womb with his dark and tainted cock. Utterly broken, in body, soul, and mind, the Empress became his willing concubine.

It seemed Dragomere's conquest was complete, and Tiranea became blotted in his shadow. However, the people's will was not yet broken. Five Pure Maidens appeared in the Five Holy Cities. They joined their power to stand against Dragomere's might, and in time they freed the Holy Cities one by one.

At last the Pure Maidens stood before the Tower of Heaven. Knowing Dragomere could not be destroyed by mortal hands, they resolved to sacrifice their purity to seal the Dark Lord away. After reaching the top of the tower, the Pure Maidens submitted to Dragomere's unholy cock. He fucked them each in turn, never knowing this was part of their plan. For when his blasphemous seed erupted in their Pure Wombs, they captured five fragments of his soul. As Dragomere spewed his load in the final Pure Maiden's womb, he realized the trap, but it was too late. His body evaporated, and his soul was imprisoned within the Pure Maidens, who, no longer maidens, became known as Sages.

Tiranea was freed from Dragomere's corruption. The Sages' descendants ruled over the Five Holy Cities. Amateria's younger sister ascended to the throne to become the new Empress, and thus the imperial lineage was saved. Peace and prosperity reigned, and gradually the people forgot the horrible era of the Dark Lord's Rule.

But what of Empress Amateria? Unbeknownst to the Sages, from Dragomere's unholy cock and the Amateria's corrupted womb, a child of purest malice was spawned. The Fallen Empress escaped the Tower of Heaven before the Dark Lord's fall, taking their evil spawn with her. She swore that her child would one day return to crush the wombs of the Pure Maiden's descendant's and unseal Dragomere's soul. Yet the Empress knew it would take ages for the Darkspawn to come of age and grow powerful enough to take up its father's mantle. Therefore, she travelled far from Tiranea, through hard and treacherous lands, and used forbidden magicks to sustain her own life. In far-flung frontiers did Amateria train the Darkspawn in the art of womb crushing, until the day it was ready to exact revenge. In this complacent and sleepy land of Tiranea, that day may come sooner than we think.

Loralee, Sage of the Holy City of Branthus, put the book down. Branthus was home to the greatest library in Tiranea, and Loralee had made it her personal mission to discover all she could about Dragomere so that she could prevent him from ever escaping his imprisonment. But so little was known of the Age of Legends, and what existed was just fragments. This book, written in a little-used dialect of the old tongue, contained a fragment she had never seen before: the account of a child born to Amateria and Dragomere, the Darkspawn. Could it be true? Could the Fallen Empress really be out there someplace, biding her time and training Dragomere's heir? She would have to share this information with her fellow Sages.

Loralee was in the library by herself that night, reading by the light of a flickering candle. Despite being a bookish scholar, Loralee was nonetheless one of the most beautiful women in Tiranea. She had long golden-brown hair and very light blue eyes. Loralee always wore a pair of round spectacles, her eyes having been weakened from constant reading. Her skin was pale and flawless, and her figure was soft and curvy, just slightly plump around her hips and tummy. Loralee's breasts were not the largest of the Sage's but they were impressive indeed, ripe and very firm, and usually displayed for her people to appreciate by trademark blue dresses with a generous neckline.

Each Sage had a Gift, passed through their family line, and Loralee's was Comprehension. She could take in all the available information in any given situation instantaneously and decide on the best course of action in seconds. This made her a brilliant scholar and one of the wisest people in Tiranea, and the people often sought her counsel.

She was also a master of her chosen weapon, the fan. Although it seemed a commonplace lady's accessory, hers had a sharp metal edge. Loralee was a scholar and not among the strongest fighters of the Sages, but she was still a formidable force in combat. The fan she wielded appeared a delicate, lacy blue, but in actuality it was forged from incredibly thin and strong steel.

A strange sound caught Loralee's attention - like someone had bumped a book off of a shelf. Startled, she used her Comprehension to take in the situation around her. She sat in a large, comfy chair in a small alcove tucked away in a corner of Branthus' great library. Rows of shelves lined with books stretched away in several directions. A shadow moved between two shelves. Realizing someone was approaching her, Loralee jumped to her feet, grabbed her fan from a hidden pocket in the folds of her dress, and snapped it open.

"Who's there?" demanded the Sage of Branthus. Her voice was soft and high pitched, almost girlish, and took many off guard when they first heard it, assuming a Sage of her stature to have a more commanding voice.

"No one, Your Reverence," said a voice. "No one at all." The voice was husky and deep, though feminine, and it was no one Loralee recognized.

A figure emerged from between the shelves. At first Loralee wasn't sure if the stranger was a man or a woman, but her breasts, though small, gave it away. She was attractive, whoever she was, and young. Her hair was jet black and tied into a tight, elegant braid, adorned with a silver circlet at the end. The stranger had an exotic look: tan skin and eyes of dark purple. She wore a form-fitting black bodysuit, clearly wearing nothing underneath given how her small breasts and pointy nipples stood out immodestly. There was a purple garment somewhere between skirt and sash around her waist. She was slender, and about a head shorter than Loralee.

"Doing some late night reading, Your Reverence?" asked the stranger. She smiled knowingly "Studying up on Dragomere the Womb Crusher, perhaps?"

Loralee gasped. "How did you know that?"

The stranger shrugged. "Lucky guess. You're the most intelligent of the Sages, after all, and the most likely to uncover the lost knowledge of the Age of Legends. It's why I had to come after you first - so that you didn't find out my secret."

Loralee's heart beat faster, gripped with anxiety by the stranger's odd words. She used her Comprehension to look closer at the mysterious woman. That's when Loralee noticed the tattoo on the woman's neck, barely visible in the dark library. It was an elaborate purple triskelion: the Mark of Dragomere. Everything clicked together.

"You're the Darkspawn!" she gasped.

"Bingo!" said the stranger, clapping her hands together. "I knew you were the smart one! Allow me to introduce myself: I am Zerase Veronee Amateria, heir to Dragomere the Womb Crusher." She gave an elaborate sweeping bow. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Loralee of Branthus. It's such a pity it must be under these circumstances, though. I can't have you warning the others, so what's to be done with you?"

Loralee's Comprehension showed her that Zerase was unarmed, and that in a fight her fan would give her an edge. It also let her process a moral quandary: generally Loralee was against murdering an unarmed person, but in the case of Dragomere's spawn, she decided it was actually worse not to kill Zerase, unarmed or not. So she acted decisively.

Loralee dashed forward and sliced at Zerase. The Darkspawn danced backwards, and the blade of the Sage's fan cut a deep gouge in the wood of a bookshelf nearby. Loralee attacked again, and this time Zerase backflipped out of the way. They were between two shelves now, and in close quarters Loralee should have had the advantage with a short range weapon. She sliced twice quickly, shearing books to either side of her, but Zerase ducked and weaved under her attack with unnatural evasion. The Darkspawn was suddenly right in Loralee's face, and before the Sage could react, Zerase had placed a hand against her forehead.

Suddenly all of Loralee's energy began to drain away, and she felt very weak. Her vision went black for a moment, and she saw an image of an enormous purple eye staring into her soul, looking at all her darkest secrets. In a few moments it was over, and she stumbled backwards on shaky legs, blinking with disorientation. Zerase gave her the lightest push on the chest, and Loralee toppled into the chair she'd been sitting in earlier.

What was going on? Her Comprehension couldn't have failed her, could it? The stranger hadn't seemed threatening at all.

"How?" mumbled Loralee.

"I have a gift as well, Your Reverence. My Dark Touch lets me drain my opponent's energy and see into their mind - as long as I touch their skin. Still, as nice as it is, I don't have your fabled Gift of Comprehension," mused Zerase. "But it can only account for what you already know and understand. Hidden information, or things you're unfamiliar with, are the key to defeating it. Simple enough when you know the trick."

Zerase untied the sash about her waist and let it flutter to the ground. Loralee gasped when she saw a distinct bulge in the crotch of the Darkspawn's trousers.

"That's right," she Zerase. "I am the Womb Crusher's heir in every possible way."

Zerase laughed maniacally, tossing her head back, and the sound reverberated through the library. Loralee hoped desperately that her subjects might hear the sound and come to her aid.

As if reading her thoughts, Zerase said, "Don't worry about us being interrupted, Loralee. No one comes in the library at this time of night. No one but the Sage, of course, always thirsty for knowledge."

"What are you going to do?" mumbled Loralee, although a horrible fear had crept into her heart.

"Duh," said Zerase. "Crush your womb. Break your pussy. Corrupt you and make you mine."

The Darkspawn shrugged the fabric of her black bodysuit over her slender shoulders. She shimmied out of it, first revealing her smallish, pert breasts with jutting pink nipples. Then the bodysuit slid down past her hips to reveal the weapon that Loralee's Comprehension had missed. Zerase had a pussy like any other woman, but above her nether lips was a magnificent cock. It was still soft, but rapidly hardened before the Sage's eyes. Five golden rings encircled Zerase's cock from base to tip, each covered in eldritch runes. They expanded magically as her cock inflated, so that they stayed snugly in place no matter what size it was. Her scholar's mind marvelled at this phenomenon. How did they work? And how had this woman ended up with a cock in the first place?

"Wondering about my rings?" asked Zerase with a wicked chuckle, as she finished stripping. "I've had them all my life. This cock of mine is special. I inherited it from my illustrious father. His potent seed ensures that his heir will bear a cock, whether man or woman. I was born with this magnificent weapon, a match for my father's in every way. Or at least it should be. Those conniving bitches, the Pure Maidens, sealed the Womb Crusher's power. One ring for each of the Pure Wombs that stole my father's power. When my work is finished, they'll shatter one by one, revealing my cock as it was meant to be."

Loralee was dumbfounded, for even sealed, Zerase's cock was quite impressive. Loralee was unmarried and childless, though she would eventually have to marry to continue the Sage's line. She was not, however, a virgin, and, in the interest of research, had sex with precisely sixteen men of varying backgrounds, abilities, and body types. These encounters had been more about expanding her knowledge of human anatomy than pleasure, although in most cases they had been enjoyable. Two of them had been especially well endowed, each about seven inches long and an inch in diameter. Zerase, now fully erect, had them both beat by an inch in length and a half inch in diameter, not to speak of the rings which added to it's already impressive girth.

"Get ready, bitch," said Zerase, her husky voice dripping with lust. "I'm going to take back what's mine."

Loralee was powerless to resist. All of her strength had been drained away by Zerase's dark powers, and she barely struggled as the Darkspawn moved closer, so that her cock was inches from Loralee's pretty face. Zerase rubbed the bulbous head over Loralee's lips.

"I saw into your mind when I touched your skin, Loralee. I know what an inquisitive mind you have. Admit it: you're curious to find out what this cock tastes like."

The Sage was terrified of what was to come, but she couldn't deny Zerase's words. She did feel a perverse curiosity, and it set her heart thudding in her chest. What would it taste like? And could she swallow it all?

She found out soon enough as Zerase forced her meaty cock between Loralee's plump limps and straight down her throat.

"Oh fuck yeah!" groaned Zerase. "Who knew a Sage's throat would be so good? It's so tight and hot!"

Loralee was shocked to be throated so callously, and fought against her gag reflex. She'd practiced deep throating her partners for research previously, and found it was a skill she could master with practice. But she hadn't anticipated putting it to the test against a monster like Zerase.

Zerase grabbed Loralee's head forcefully, fingers twisting through her chestnut hair. Satisfied, the Darkspawn began fucking the Sage's face, forcing her cock all the way down Loralee's throat until the Sage's lips kissed her crotch. The rings on Zerase's cock felt cold and hard in Loralee's cozy throat.

"Oh FUCK that's good!" cried Zerase.

Despite being savagely face-fucked by the Darkspawn, Loralee couldn't help a thrill at the knowledge she would gain from this encounter. What would it be like when Zerase came? Did she produce semen, despite having no balls?

"Here it comes!" announced Zerase. Her cock twitched in anticipation. "I'm gonna bust in your throat! Drink it all, bitch!"

Zerase hilted herself and erupted, moaning with satisfaction. Gouts of unholy semen poured down Loralee's throat and pooled into her stomach. It felt so hot and sticky, like pudding, and it kept coming in huge blasts. She thought she was going to suffocate on the immense cock wedged down her throat, and started to black out. At long last Zerase's orgasm subsided and she dislodged her cock from the Sage's esophagus. A bit of stray seed dribbled onto Loralee's tongue, and it tasted spicy and sweet at the same time, like chocolate with cayenne mixed in. She started coughing almost immediately, her throat feeling stretched and abused, but all of the Darkspawn's unholy semen was safely ensconced in her tummy.

"Holy shit!" panted Zerase. "Mom said you Sages would be great fucks, but I thought she was exaggerating. Guess I'll have to try your pussy before I really decide, though."

"No," moaned Loralee, although she wasn't sure she really meant her protest. The Darkspawn's wicked seed was sloshing in her tummy, spreading waves of dark heat through her body. She barely struggled as Zerase shoved her to the rug beneath their feet and flipped her onto her back.

Zerase picked up Loralee's discarded fan and inspected it curiously. Then she smiled.

"A pretty little weapon," she muttered.

With a neat flick of her wrist, the Darkspawn sliced precisely through Loralee's dress. It severed cleanly down the middle, from breasts to ankles, exposing soft pale skin beneath.

"Wonderful," said Zerase. She snapped the fan closed and caressed her own body in anticipation. Her breasts were small but perky, and her nipples were long, rosy and dark. The Darkspawn was a surprisingly petite woman, belying the formidable abilities stemming from her unnatural cock.

"Now it's time to get back what's mine. What your ancestors took from my father. Your precious Gift of Comprehension? It was the Womb Crusher's originally. The Pure Maiden of Branthus stole it with her treacherous cunt, along with a piece of my father's soul. It's high time I took it back."

Loralee's brain processed this information as Zerase pushed the shreds of her dress aside and took her position above the Sage. Zerase was a bit shorter, and nestled snugly against Loralee's curvy body, smaller breasts pressed against the Sage's larger ones. Her cock was hard and hot against Loralee's puffy pussy lips.

"Ah, you're wet, Your Reverence," laughed Zerase. "Could it be you're getting off on this? Maybe your legendary thirst for knowledge is actually a thirst for hard cock? Well, they don't get harder than mine!"

"No," pleaded Loralee. "You won't get away with this, Darkspawn!"

"I already have!" said Zerase.

She rammed her cock into Loralee's snug pussy, stuffing it full instantly. The ringed cock threatened to rip her narrow love tunnel in half, and Loralee screamed at the invasion, eyes rolling back in her head. Only six of Zerase's eight inches had made it inside, and now the fat, throbbing head of her cock was pressed up against Loralee's tight cervix.

"Give in to me!" cried Zerase. "Surrender your gift! Let your womb be crushed!"

The Darkspawn fucked the prostrate sage ruthlessly, slamming into her cervix with every pussy-busting thrust. Meanwhile, Zerase sucked on Loralee's ripe tits relentlessly, torturing her sensitive nipples with her tongue and teeth. Against all of her instincts, Loralee felt a dark and intense pleasure building in her loins, like nothing she'd ever felt before. Even as she was being violated by the Darkspawn's unholy cock, her scholar's mind took in information with relish. How did she produce so much cum? Where was all this pleasure coming from? And what did Zerase mean about crushing her womb?

An amazing violent climax ripped through the defeated Sage, fueled by the Darkspawn's unholy power. Her body contracted sharply, and her back arched involuntarily. It was so good it hurt, and tears welled at the corners of Loralee's eyes. Her mind was getting hazy. Zerase slammed her cock against Loralee's pulsing cervix and pressed hard, causing it to bulge inward. The opening slowly dilated as Loralee orgasmed helplessly. Zerase continued to prod and nudge it wider and wider, until her relentless cock opened the Sage's os wide enough to penetrate Loralee's womb. It spasmed around the throbbing invader, and she felt hot droplets of precum in her deepest, now-violated chamber. Loralee's climax intensified, and she clenched down hard on Zerase's cock, feeling the five golden rings stimulate her insides deliciously.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Zerase. "So this is a Sage's Pure Womb! I never dreamed it would be this good! Ah, it's so tight and warm and soft, Loralee! It's gripping me so well, pulsing around me, begging for my cum! I'm gonna do it, Loralee. I'm going to pump your womb full of my cum. Then all your power will be mine. Are you ready, slut?"

"Stop," howled Loralee through the endlessly intense climax. "Don't take my Gift!" But her words were half-hearted, and what was left of her scholar's mind was intensely curious. How could Zerase be fucking her womb? What would it feel like to have her womb pumped directly full of unholy cum? And what would happen afterwards?

She would soon find out. Zerase pounded the back wall of her womb with brutal thrusts, burying her face in Loralee's firm, fleshy tits. The Darkspawn's cock swelled inside Loralee as it prepared to inject her womb with a torrent of wicked seed.

12