Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 02

Story Info
Zerase challenges Sage Serene, the warrior.
4.7k words
4.7
22.3k
37

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you so much for the response to the first chapter! It inspired me to get this one out faster. I hope you like it.

Content warning: This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

~~~~~~~

Sage Serene of the Holy City of Thundastan sat alone in the middle of her practice field. She meditated with her legs crossed and eyes closed, in an attempt to center her being and clear her mind. Serene was the finest warrior in Tiranea. She had spent all of her twenty-five years in rigorous training so that when the Dark Lord inevitably returned, she would be ready to destroy him before he conquered Tiranea as he had done in the Age of Legends. Serene was known as a fair and just ruler, but her personality was closed off. She had no time for emotional attachments if she was to become the perfect weapon.

The Sage of Thundastan was tall and slender, almost willowy, but extremely fit. Years of training her body had given her wiry, corded muscle and an incredibly toned physique. She wore the traditional green uniform of Thundastann warriors, a military jacket and trousers which, though somewhat conservative, were flatteringly cut for the Sage's figure. Serene's breasts were medium-sized and swelled gently beneath her outfit. Her straight, dark brown hair was cut shoulder-length and held in a tight ponytail. Despite years of harsh physical discipline, Serene had relatively few scars, and her face was attractive and shapely, though her mouth was usually set in a severe frown.

Footsteps on the practice ground caught her attention, and Serene jumped up into a crouched position. At the other end of the practice field, a stranger had appeared. The newcomer, a petite young woman by the looks of her, was walking idly about the circumference of the circular field. She wore a tight black bodysuit with a purple scarf tied around her waist. Her hair was tied in a long brack braid which ended with a silver ring. The woman's skin was an exotic shade of tan, marking her as foreign to Tiranea.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" demanded Serene. She felt her anger bubbling up. No one was to disturb her while she meditated.

"Apologies, Your Reverence," said the stranger. Her voice was low and throaty. She continued walking as she spoke, not even looking at Serene. "I know you come here to train in private. You've been training all your life, haven't you? Well, so have I. I've gotten very good at sneaking around. Your guards won't even know I was here."

The young woman finally stopped her pacing and looked at Serene. She had dark purple eyes. Serene's warrior's intuition was finely tuned, and while she didn't possess Loralee's Gift of Comprehension, she knew danger when she saw it. There was something sinister about this stranger.

Serene stood and drew her straight sword from the scabbard she always wore. It was a finely forged weapon, sharp on both edges, and she had defeated countless enemies with it or one like it. She fell into a fighting stance which was as familiar as her own heartbeat.

"Oh, it's a fight you want, eh?" said the stranger, smiling. "Very well."

"You would fight me unarmed?" asked Serene, wary of the girl's irreverent demeanor.

"Oh, I've got a weapon," laughed the stranger. "And I'll show it to you when the time is right. Come on, let's see what you can do."

The girl fell into an unorthodox unarmed fighting stance, one not used in Tiranea for ages. Serene was confused, but she had an obviously crushing advantage with her blade. She had no pity for this strange woman. One did not provoke the Sage of Thundastan if one wasn't prepared to die.

Serene dashed towards her opponent. The girl stood her ground and waited for Serene to close the distance between them. The Sage advanced swiftly and aimed a deadly chop at the stranger's midsection. The foreigner spun away like a dancer. She leaped acrobatically into the air and kicked Serene in the chest, making the Sage stumble backwards and nearly fall. Her ribs throbbed from the blow.

"You're quick, Your Reverence," said the stranger with a laugh. "I would expect nothing less from the Sage of Thundastan. But I've been training far longer than you have."

"Who are you?" hissed Serene, angry and confused.

"Pleased to meet you," said the girl, and she gave a flourish and a bow. "I am Zerase Veronee Amateria, heir to Dark Lord Dragomere the Womb Crusher. Where I'm from, they call me the Darkspawn."

"Dragomere!" cried Serene. Now she noticed the purple triskelion tattoo on Zerase's neck, the Mark of Dragomere. "You're the Dark Lord's child?"

"That's right!" said Zerase, clapping her hands together happily. "I've returned to Tiranea to undo the injustice inflicted on my illustrious father by your whore ancestors." She untied the purple scarf around her waist and let it flutter to the ground, revealing an obscene bulge in the crotch of her bodysuit. "I inherited his most powerful weapon, and I already used it to fuck your friend Loralee's brains out. Your womb is next, Your Reverence."

"Loralee!" said Serene with disbelief. Her scholarly friend had been the wisest among them. If she had been defeated by the Darkspawn, it was a serious blow to Tiranea. She tightened her grip on her sword. "You monster! I'll end your life here and now, for the Empress!"

Serene's Gift was Illusion. As a warrior, it gave her enormous advantages. She could disguise herself as someone else, or create objects as distractions. She could even create doubles of herself. All of her Illusions were solid, though they disappeared into vapor if punctured or if she herself were incapacitated. The Gift had made her matchless in battle, even when she was vastly outnumbered.

The Darkspawn was just one more foe to conquer. She used her Gift of Illusion to summon seven separate illusions of herself. It was the most she could manage, and required an enormous amount of concentration, but no enemy could withstand such an onslaught.

The eight Serenes - seven plus the real one - circled Zerase, who stood passively in the center. The Serenes ran faster and faster, utilizing the uncanny agility the Sage had trained her whole life to achieve, until the real Serene had been lost among the illusions. Each Serene held a deadly sword, and each knew how to use them. This Darkspawn, unarmed and completely helpless, had been a fool to challenge her.

All eight Serenes struck at once, darting in to deliver the deathblow. But suddenly, Zerase moved with lightning speed towards one of the eight, and with a flourish too fast to follow, delivered a punch to that Serene's gut. She had somehow identified the real one!

All the air was knocked from Serene's chest, and her illusions disappeared in a puff of smoke. She fell to the ground, wheezing. Zerase darted forward and put a hand on the warrior Sage's forehead. With the Darkspawn's touch, all of Serene's energy leaked away, and she slumped weakly into the dirt of the training field. For a moment she had the strangest vision of a massive purple eye gazing into her soul. Then it was gone.

"How?" gasped the Sage of Thundastan. "How could you see through my Illusion?"

"Before today, I'm not sure I could have," replied Zerase with a wicked smirk. "But as it happens, I helped myself to Loralee's Gift of Comprehension. It lets me take in all available information and process it instantaneously. With that, it was easy enough to see the small imperfections in your clones. I must say, that Gift of Illusion is a terrifying power. I'm getting excited thinking about what I can do with it!"

Sure enough, the bulge in Zerase's bodysuit was getting more prominent. The Darkspawn seemed frantic as she peeled the fabric off her shoulders and rolled the thin material down over her smallish breasts, revealing erect pink nipples. Next she wrestled the fabric over the straining bulge, and a massive erection popped free. Serene gasped. The Darkspawn had a tremendous cock, and it was still only half-erect. There were four identical golden cock rings around the shaft, starting from the base, and they were all inscribed with eldritch runes. The rings seemed to swell and grow along with her hardening cock.

Zerase sighed in relief and stroked her hands over the rapidly-inflating, golden-ringed tool, until it was as hard as steel. Fully erect, her unholy cock was nine inches long, two inches in diameter, and a deep red color. It throbbed visibly, and a droplet of black precum beaded at its tip.

"You monster!" hissed Serene. "You'll never take my Gift!"

"Oh, but I will! My Dark Touch has rendered you powerless to resist my attentions. It also let me see into your mind and peek at your deepest, most hidden urges. Be honest with yourself, Serene: isn't being thoroughly beaten in combat and savagely fucked out by a stronger opponent your ultimate fantasy?"

"No!" protested the Sage, but she couldn't fight a growing warmth in her loins. Serene's dedication to her martial prowess had consumed her life. She was unmarried and childless because she had so far not found a man worthy of fathering her children. The Sage of Thundastan had to be the perfect warrior, and that meant that her partner must be a paragon of strength and virility.

It was well-known in Thundastan that the first man who defeating Serene in combat would be the one she married. Men were invited to challenge her at any time of day, in any place, in the hopes of besting the Sage. But so far, her rigorous training had prepared her for every comer.

Prepared her too well, in fact. She dreamed of a man strong enough to defeat her, conquer her, and finally, when her resistance was broken down completely, thoroughly fuck her tight body. As it was, no man she'd met so far was up to the task. A handful of her more handsome and formidable opponents had been permitted to put their modest cocks inside her, but Serene was always on top, and none were worthy of ejaculating inside her.

Yet somehow, Zerase Veronee Amateria had proved her most formidable foe. The tan slip of a girl had bested her utterly and effortlessly, and her titanic cock was more potent than any Serene had ever seen. Even if she was the Darkspawn, Serene had to admit that Zerase seemed more worthy than any who had come before. The Sage of Thundastan fought the growing heat in her core, and bit her lower lip in an attempt to maintain control.

Zerase picked up Serene's discarded sword and licked the flat of the blade sensually, from hilt to tip. She knelt down over the prostrate Sage and deftly cut the buttons from Serene's jacket, making it hang loosely. Zerase smiled as she pushed the jacket open, revealing a tight undershirt through which Serene's erect nipples were clearly visible.

"You're aroused, Your Reverence. You can't stop thinking about my cock, can you?"

Sure enough, as Zerase knelt over the Sage, her erect cock rested on Serene's stomach, feeling incredibly hot. A droplet of black precum fell onto Serene's shirt, and she gasped at the feeling of the steaming seed.

"You know, I saw something else when I was inside your head," mused Zerase. "You really, really want to get fucked in the ass."

"No!" screamed Serene, furiously denying the Darkspawn's words.

In her desperation, Serene summoned a burst of strength from deep down and fought back against the trance Zerase had put her in. She slapped the blade from the Darkspawn's hands and aimed a punch at her jaw. Zerase caught the Sage's fist easily with one of her small hands, and laughed wickedly.

"You've got so much spunk! Well, I have a lot of spunk, too, Your Reverence, and before I fill your womb with it, I think I'll shoot some up your ass!"

"No!" wailed Serene, but she was flipped over like a rag doll onto her stomach. Serene's strength was expended, and she couldn't resist as Zerase yanked her trousers halfway down, exposing the Sage's shapely, toned butt.

"Admit it," said Zerase, as she set her massive cock between the globes of Serene's ass. "You fantasize about having your asshole utterly dominated by someone stronger than you."

"Lies!" howled Serene, squirming weakly beneath her attacker. In spite of her words, her pussy was drenched with wetness, and her asshole quivered at the thought of being violated. It was truthfully a secret fantasy of hers to be buttfucked, one that she reserved for only a couple of trusted partners, and even then she was always on top, controlling the pace, as befitted her station as an undefeated warrior. This felt completely different. The Darkspawn, the victor of their combat, was about to claim her asshole as a prize with that enormous cock of hers.

"You'll never triumph, Darkspawn!" said Serene defiantly, but her words felt hollow. The truth was, her asshole quivered in anticipation.

"Give in to your desires!" barked Zerase. She put all her weight on Serene, holding the Sage firmly in place, and wedge her cock into the cleft of Serene's ass. Hot precum squirted onto the tight ring, loosening and lubricating it with unholy magic. Serene felt her rosebud dilate, and Zerase thrust forward, burying the bulbous head of her cock in Serene's rear passage.

"FUCK yes!" cried Zerase as Serene wailed in a mix of defiance and bliss. The Darkspawn slowly wedged more of her monstrous cock into Serene's anus, her wicked precum making it slide in easily. Serene kicked her legs and squirmed, but it was no use. Zerase's four golden cockrings popped past Serene's tight rosebud one after another, feeling cold and hard in her rear passage. She was skewered relentlessly by the heir of Dragomere, inch by enormous inch, until she felt Zerase's hips against her ass. All of that unholy cock was buried in the Sage's rectum.

"Curse you, Darkspawn!" spat Serene, feeling like her ass might split in two with the nine inches of thick cock planted in it. But despite her spiteful words, the Sage's core throbbed hotly in response to the penetration, and wetness drenched the insides of her thighs.

Zerase responded to the Sage's rebellious talk by smacking Serene's firm ass cheek hard, making the flesh jiggle. She spanked the other cheek just as hard, then again, smack smack smack smack, until Serene's ass cheeks had turned bright red.

"Stop fighting it," moaned Zerase in a voice dripping with lust. "You yearn to be conquered by a stronger warrior." Zerase leaned in close and whispered her next words into Serene's ear, punctuating each syllable. "You want to be broken."

Serene's protests were cut off as Zerase pushed her head down into the dirt. The Darkspawn began power fucking the prone Sage with hard and brutal strokes. Every time their flesh smacked together, it sent ripples through Serene's firm and toned ass.

"Unholy lords!" swore Zerase. "Your ass is ridiculously tight, Your Reverence!"

Serene's resolve weakened under the relentless pounding, and soon she was grinding her pussy into the dirt below her and moaning wantonly. In her darkest, most private fantasies she had imagined herself beaten and sodomized forcefully by a victorious opponent, never dreaming it might come true. She could no longer fight the wild, chaotic pleasure building in her loins. Her desires ashamed her, but they were undeniable.

"I can't believe how good a Sage's asshole feels!" said Zerase. "I hope you're ready, Serene, because I'm about to shoot a huge load of cum right up your ass!" Her thrusts became harder and more erratic. She leaned forward and pressed her petite body tight against Serene's back, scraping the Sage's back with her erect nipples. Zerase coiled her arms around Serene's shoulders and head, holding her tightly as she prepared for the finale. With her prey firmly secured, the Darkspawn hammered away at Serene's asshole with wild abandon until with a shriek of pleasure she hilted herself and exploded.

The first powerful blast of demonic cum splattered audibly into Serene's innards. It was boiling hot and the Sage screamed at the feeling. Two more forceful blasts followed, each making Serene jump. Then Zerase's cock started spraying at a less forceful but constant rate, and Serene felt her bowels filling up with dark seed. It sloshed hotly around in her innards, and the feeling was too much for the tortured Sage. She came like a bitch in heat, shuddering as tears of pleasure leaked from her eyes and her face was pressed hard into the dirt. Zerase's enormous cock kept her anus plugged tightly, so the prodigious load of cum eventually bubbled up into her stomach, and the debauched feeling of having her tummy filled the wrong way made Serene come ever harder.

After almost a full minute of orgasm, Zerase's spewing cock abated. She slowly and gingerly unsheathed her cock Serene's asshole, inch after inch sliding free of those clutching depths. Her golden cockrings popped free one by one, followed by the bulbous head, and then Serene's over-stretched rosebud could at last shrink closed. Some of Zerase's jet black cum leaked out onto the dirt of the training field, steaming as it touched the ground.

"Whew!" sighed the Darkspawn. "I haven't reamed a girl's ass in forever. Most asses would break before my glorious cock, but not yours, Serene! You took the whole thing, even this newly-enhanced version. It got even bigger after I fucked your friend Loralee's womb and broke the first seal. I wonder what will happen when I fuck yours?"

Zerase rolled Serene over. The would-be assassin was a mess. Her face was covered in dirt, her eyes were glassy, her drooling mouth hung open. The Darkspawn laughed and stroked her still-hard cock with anticipation. Then she took up Serene's sword again and began to carefully cut away the rest of the Age's clothing. First she slipped the blade under Serene's shirt and sliced through the thin fabric, revealing the Sage's firm, handful-sized tits and erect, light-brown nipples. Then Zerase took her time slicing apart the rest of Serene's uniform and tossing away the scraps. At last the warrior Sage's nudity was revealed, and Zerase whistled in appreciation of her fit, athletic figure. Serene's pussy was dripping, her labia stupendously engorged, ready to be fucked.

"You're hiding such a sexy, wanton body under that uniform," remarked Zerase. "I can't wait to fill it with more of my cum."

"No more," mumbled Serene.

"Ah, your mouth-lips say no, but your pussy lips say yes."

Zerase covered the Sage's body with her own petite figure and ran her tongue between the taller woman's cleavage. The Darkspawn sucked on the Sage's hard, jutting nipples, rubbing her cockhead up and down Serene's swollen pussy lips at the same time.

"No more," whispered Serene again, even as she began to grind her hips involuntarily against Zerase's probing tool.

"Stop lying to yourself!" laughed Zerase. "I'm the strongest opponent you ever faced. I challenged you, defeated you, and dominated your asshole with my wicked cock. Now you want me to fuck your pussy and feel me erupting in your womb. Admit it."

"No," said Serene pitiably, mustering all the defiance she could, although her body screamed to be fucked by this petite girl with the amazingly potent cock. The thick, black cum the Darkspawn had already blasted into her bowls and stomach was sloshing lewdly inside her, stirring up pleasure in her roiling core.

"Say it," hissed Zerase. She rubbed her turgid cockhead up and down Serene's engorged labia. "Say, 'fuck me, Zerase.'"

"No," wailed Serene, her resolve crumbling. She pushed her hips desperately against Zerase's cock, hoping to be penetrated without making the humiliating admission. But Zerase agonizingly pressed just the tip of her penis between Serene's slutty pussy lips and stopped there, holding the Sage down so she could get no more inside herself.

"Say it," urged Zerase. "Just a few words and you'll get everything you want."

12