Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serene could resist it no longer. This was all of her secret fantasies fulfilled. She'd been bested, dominated, and now she was about to be fucked deeply and inseminated by a worthy opponent. There was no more denying it.

"Fuck me," she mouthed, almost silently.

"What?" demanded Zerase with a wicked grin.

"Fuck me, Zerase!" wailed Serene. "Please fuck me!"

"As you wish!" cried Zerase triumphantly. In one cunt-busting thrust, the Darkspawn drove her tremendous cock forward until it bottomed out against Serene's squishy back wall. Two inches or so still remained outside. Serene was shocked at the intrusion, her eyes going wide as her sex clamped desperately on the thick invader. None of her lovers had been nearly this big, and her pussy was rather shallow. It felt like she was being torn apart.

"Fuck that's tight!" said Zerase. "Look at yourself, Your Reverence!"

Serene looked down at her toned six-pack abs, now tented out slightly by the distinct bulge of Zerase's thick cock. The petite Darkspawn stroked Serene's bulging belly, and gave a few experimental thrusts to watch it undulate.

"That's so fucking hot," she cooed. "But I'm going to need to go deeper if I'm going to get my father's power back. You know why they call this cock the Womb Crusher, right?"

Zerase pulled back and delivered a punishing thrust against Serene's cervix. The Sage of Thundastan wailed, her womb shuddering under the impact. Disbelief flooded her. How could Zerase be serious? No one had ever fucked her womb before. She didn't even think it was possible, but she'd thought a girl with a cock was impossible before today too. Still, her insides clenched against the idea of being penetrated so fully.

The Darkspawn battered her poor cervix a few more times, dousing its mouth with hot, black precum. The unholy seed worked its magic, gradually loosening the Sage's os, until Zerase could wedge the tip of her cockhead into the aperture. From that angle she squirted a few drops of tainted semen directly into Serene's womb. The Sage's womb quivered in magically-induced bliss, and surrendered. Her os opened wide enough for the corona of Serene's penis to pop through the tight ring. The last two inches slid home, and with a fleshy smack Zerase was buried to the hilt, her ardent cock scraping the back of Serene's tiny womb.

"Unholy lords!" cursed Zerase. "Your Pure Womb feels even better than Loralee's! It's like a silky vice on my cock! Ah, I definitely won't last long at this rate, Your Reverence!"

Serene was completely enraptured by Zerase's cock, and watched with awe as it tented out her painstakingly toned abs with each stroke. All that work of training, only to have them ruined by this monstrous cock! Zerase fucked her womb with brutal thrusts, making the dark cum in Serene's stomach slosh around sensually. She could feel a huge orgasm building, and knew that she'd cum explosively when the Darkspawn ejaculated inside her. Her whole body was primed to go off.

Zerase's cock twitched and swelled in her love channel, leaking precum rapidly, and Serene sensed that the moment was close. She was completely beaten, a slave to the Darkspawn's pleasure, and she thought there was no further humiliation she could endure. But then, as Zerase's orgasm was about to crest, she suddenly leaned down and kissed Serene on the lips, thrusting her tongue into the Sage's mouth. Serene rarely kissed any of her lovers, for she had no affection for them and cared only about physical pleasure. For her, kissing was the ultimate act of intimacy, and to have her lips claimed so brazenly as she was skewered by the Darkspawn's cock was too much. She started coming immediately, and as she did she caressed Zerase's tongue with her own.

The Darkspawn shouted into her mouth, hilted her cock, and blasted a glob of hot, spicy semen directly into her tiny womb, which shuddered under the impact. Serene's orgasm went haywire, and she shook violently as several more powerful blasts buffeted her sensitive core. Then a torrent of cum poured steadily out of Zerase's magnificent cock, filling Serene's womb to bursting. There was an incredible amount of seed, and plugged up as she was by the Darkspawn's awful member, the torrent of cum had no place to go. The Sage of Thundastan's womb swelled until her stomach bulged upward obscenely, her perfect abs disappearing.

When Zerase's river of cum finally slowed to a trickle, Serene's stomach had a gentle curve to it. Both her stomach and her womb were swollen with a stupendous amount of cum, and it looked like she had eaten a huge meal, or like she was three months pregnant. The Darkspawn tossed her braid back and pushed herself up onto hands and knees. Her tan skin was sweaty with exertion and droplets hung from her long, pink nipples. She caressed Serene's swollen tummy idly.

"My, my," Zerase mused. "I can honestly say I've never come this much before. It felt incredible. I wonder how much I'll be producing by the time my true form is revealed?"

Serene said nothing. She was barely conscious at this point, arms and legs splayed, pussy and womb still spasming weakly around the collosal invader. She had failed as a warrior. The Darkspawn she was meant to destroy had defeated her and claimed her womb. She felt her Gift of Illusion coalescing into a marble of light that slipped into the opening at the tip of Zerase's bulbous cockhead. It squeezed its way down the Darkspawn's urethra, and then Serene's greatest power was gone. To the victor, the spoils.

Zerase unsheathed her cock slowly, each drenched ring slipping free one by one, until at last the tremendous head popped free. Serene's womb squeezed closed again, trapping all that dark, ensorcelled cum inside. Zerase laid her still-erect cock on Serene's curved tummy, letting it throb hotly on her skin. Serene was still amazed something so big had fit inside her.

The rings began to glow brightly, until they were a blinding golden, and then with a sound like a bell ringing, the one closest to her cockhead shattered. Zerase sighed with relief, as though a great pressure had been released. Before Serene's stunned eyes, the Darkspawn's cock transformed. It lengthened to ten inches, thickened to a full two and a half inches in diameter, and the corona flared into a high, wide ridge, like the ostentatious collar of a regal garment. Its color deepened to an even darker, angry blood-red hue. It curved proudly upward, defying gravity, and throbbed with power.

"I can't wait to try this on the next of your Sage friends," said Zerase. "And I bet you'd love to know who my next target will be. Well, let's just say it will be a strategic decision, Your Reverence, and your Gift of Illusion is going to make it all too easy." Zerase stood up and stretched, gazingly proudly at the Sage's curved tummy. "You look beautiful like this, Your Reverence. Now sleep, Serene, and you'll awaken to a new Tiranea."

Exhaustion settled over Serene as she ran her hands admiringly over her own gravid stomach. The purple triskelion mark of Dragomere. flared hotly to life on her neck. The Sage of Thundastan, would-be destroyed of the Darkspawn, drifted into a dreamless sleep, caressing herself until her eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~

Gwynabell, Sage of the Holy City of Joramel, had another premonition. In her dreams, Gwynabell saw Sage Serene, her good friend, utterly broken by the Womb Crusher. The Darkspawn's cock grew even more powerful afterwards as another seal was destroyed. Only three were left now, including Gwynabell's own. It might have seemed unbelievable, but her Gift of Augury always showed the truth.

The bumping of Gwynabell's carriage on the highway jostled her awake. The carriage carried her swiftly down the road from Joramel, to the closest neighboring Holy City: Paradel, where her friend Sage Trista ruled.

"I only hope I'm in time," whispered Gwynabell to herself.

12