Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unholy lords, that's good!" sighed Zerase. "Ah, but there's still about two inches not stuffed in your pussy, Your Reverence. I'll have to plunder your womb to get the rest in!"

Zerase grabbed a handful of Elneeka's hair and yanked her body back and up away from the table, so that her back arched and her breasts jutted out. The Darkspawn licked the Sage's neck and fondled one of her huge breasts, still clad in yellow fabric. Elneeka moaned lustily and shuddered under the Darkspawn's attentions as she began to give in to her basest desires.

The Darkspawn began brutally fucking Elneeka, causing the Conquest pieces still on the table to rattle and jump with every thrust. Every stroke was like a battering ram against the Sage's cervix. She could feel her womb's gate bowing steadily inward under the pressure of the invader, until the aperture dilated just slightly. Elneeka couldn't believe what was happening. The sensation of having her womb attacked was sending potent spikes of pleasure through her body, and she unconsciously increased the intensity of her internal squeezing to a vice-like tightness.

"Holy shit!" yelled Zerase. "This is the best pussy yet! Your cunt is so thirsty for cum! Keep doing that, Your Reverence. I'm already so backed up since you prevented me from coring out Trista. I don't think I can hold off until I claim your womb. I'm... I'm... going... to... come!"

Zerase planted her cock as far deep as it would go, the slit at the tip of her cockhead lined up perfectly with the open mouth of Elneeka's womb. The sensual stroking of her cock by Elneeka's inner muscles coaxed her right to the edge. Her angry cock throbbed and bucked, making Elneeka's insides churn, and then with a cry of pleasure Zerase fired off a thick wad of dark, spicy seed that shot through the mouth of her womb and splattered hotly into Elneeka's uterus. The Sage groaned, feeling the hot and thick semen smacking into her innermost precinct, and the sensation sent her cranked-up sex into orgasm as well. She somehow maintained her cunt's clenching rhythm despite shuddering violently in climax, and continued to milk out all of Zerase's cum.

The Darkspawn's cock fired off three more powerful shots that made Elneeka's womb quiver under the impact. Then a steady stream of cum began spewing out, pouring through the aperture into her womb. Zerase's enormous cock had her love tunnel plugged up tight, which meant the cum had no place to go.

"Oh FUCK!" exclaimed Zerase. "I was so fucking backed up, you have no idea. Take it all, you cock-blocking bitch!"

Zerase's orgasm stretched on for a mind-blowing thirty seconds seconds, and by the end Elneeka thought she was going to burst. Her stomach began to distend as her experienced womb stretched to accommodate the flood of semen, and the fabric of her dress stretched as well, small rips appearing at the corners. Her enormous tits popped free, already barely held in check due to her dress's swooping neckline. In the end her tummy was swollen like she was three months pregnant. The Sage's own orgasm had subsided before Zerase's, but she almost came again upon seeing the size of her gravid stomach.

"Ahhhh, FUCK that was good," sighed Zerase. "But I'm not satisfied yet. This pussy is too amazing to stop after just one nut. And besides, I still need to fuck your womb so I can break the next seal!"

Zerase slowly and languorously pulled out of Elneeka, each glistening cockring popping free one by one. Elneeka moaned at the feeling - it was like she was being pulled inside out. Her pussy quivered in hunger as it was emptied out. At last Zerase freed her abominable tool with a wet pop. Then she turned the defeated Sage around, swept away the Conquest board, and pushed Elneeka back onto the table. The Sage of Thundastan instinctively bent her legs and spread her thighs, her drenched and well-fucked cunt lewdly displayed beneath the bunched-up yellow skirt of her dress. Her enormous tits were on full view as well, with big, dark brown nipples hardened to points. With her stomach swollen, Elneeka found herself wishing her tits would produce milk again, and couldn't resist fondling and squeezing her own nipples.

"That looks so fucking hot, Your Reverence. Are you ready for the endgame?"

Zerase's cock seemed not to have softened at all, and still throbbed with furious vigor. She wasted no time moving between Elneeka's legs and lining herself up with the Sage's swollen pussy lips. After a few teasing rubs of the bulbous head along those engorged labia, the Darkspawn re-inserted her monstrous weapon, easily sheathing all ten inches, until Elneeka could feel the cold metal of the golden cockrings deep in her love channel once more.

Zerase started passionately fucking Elneeka's flexible and already-inseminated cunt. All the hot and spicy cumb sloshed deliciously in her womb with each pussy-stuffing thrust. Zerase built up to a savage pace, until she was pounding against Elneeka's drenched cervix. Elneeka's os began to dilate further, as it had six times before when she bore her children, but this time something was going into her uterus instead of coming out. The huge, angry head of Zerase's cock wedge itself snugly into the tight aperture, so that just the slit at the top of her urethra poke through, plugging the gap so that none of the cum inside could slip out.

Zerase grabbed Elneeka's hips and firmly pulled her forward onto the collosal invader. The Sage's womb buckled and bulged inward, her os widening little by little. The pressure on Elneeka's innards was intense, and she started to think the Darkspawn's cock would never fit. Desperately she flexed her inner muscles, milking the unholy cock while relaxing her cervix. With a final push, Zerase's widely flared corona passed through the breach, immersing her cockhead in the pool of cum in Elneeka's womb. The final two inches slid home, and the two women's hips were flush against each other. Elneeka howled and came immediately, violent shockwaves making her limbs thrash uncontrollably.

"Oh FUCK!" howled Zerase. "This feels so good! My cock is surrounded by all that cum, and I can feel it sloshing in your womb."

Zerase fucked Elneeka's womb vigorously, stirring up the thick, pudding-like goo and sending the Sage's orgasm to new heights. Her pussy clamped down incredibly tight now, and Zerase howled in pleasure. Elneeka was bliss-drunk and in no condition to resist having her pussy absolutely destroyed by the heir of Dragomere. The tactician-Sage was wantonly impaled by ten inches of hard cock, making her forget all about beloved Lord Argolin. Zerase fucked the Sage powerfully making Elneeka's tits sway sexily with each impact. Her curved stomach rippled gently as their flesh smacked together.

No one watching would have ever guessed that the lurid blonde bombshell in the barely-clinging, revealing yellow dress, who was getting thoroughly cored out by an enormous cock, could possibly have been a brilliant tactician and a mature mother of six. Her tongue lolled stupidly from her mouth, and her eyes glazed over from the pleasure of having her womb churned. The Darkspawn's cock was submerged in her own corrupt semen, and it pushed through it to scrape the back of Elneeka's womb, bending the fleshy vessel up and out.

"Look at yourself!" ordered Zerase. Elneeka complied, and marvelled to see her own swollen tummy through the fabric of her straining yellow dress. Every time Zerase hilted herself she saw a second smaller bulge where the Darkspawn's cock was pressing against the back of her womb. Zerase's cock starting twitching and growing inside her, the head swelling lewdly as it got ready to burst. Elneeka's pussy responded by clamping down harder than ever and rippling insanely, desperate to milk out all of Zerase's ensorcelled cum.

"Holy fuck that's good!" screamed Zerase. "I'm gonna come again! The thought of having a big belly turns you on, doesn't it, Elneeka? Well get ready, cause I'm about to blow you up like a balloon! Here... it... comes... FUCK YES!"

The Darkspawn erupted again, coming directly into Elneeka's already-full womb. The Darkspawn reached around and massaged Elneeka's huge tits as she inseminated the Sage for the second time. Elneeka was barely conscious at this point, all thought of strategy and tactics drowned by the insane pleasure of having her womb filled to bursting by unholy cum. Her uterus swelled larger and larger, making her stomach stretch obscenely as well.

The Sage watched the fabric of her dress stretching and fraying at the seams as her stomach grew bigger and bigger, quivering with each powerful blast of cum. When her tummy looked like she was five months pregnant, the fabric finally gave in. With a loud tearing sound, the yellow dress split in half along the front, freeing her gravid stomach. Zerase came for almost forty-five seconds this time, and when she was finished, Elneeka looked heavily pregnant and ready to give birth.

Zerase's strength finally gave out, and she collapsed on top of the fleshy, soft cushion of the Sage's gravid tummy. She caught her breath as the last weak spurts of cum drizzled into Elneeka's womb. Elneeka felt her Gift of Distraction coalescing into a marble of light, which slipped into the tip of Zerase's cock and bulged out her urethra as it entered the Darkspawn's body.

The Darkspawn then began the slow process of extracting her cock. She gingerly exited the Sage's womb, and the elastic cervix sprang closed almost instantly, trapping all of the Darkspawn's cum inside. Zerase unsheathed the rest of her cock slowly, sighing at having to relinquish such an exquisite pussy. Her cock was dripping with Elneeka's juices when it finally came free.

Zerase stood and stretched catlike, arching her back and making her small breasts poke up into the air. Elneeka smiled blissfully, caressing her tummy and revelling in the feeling of having an enormous belly once more.

"Now comes the really fun part!" announced Zerase.

Her golden cockrings started glowing brightly. Then there was a sound like a bell ringing, and the one closest to the head of her cock shattered. The Darkspawn cried out in pleasure as her cock began to transform. It stretched obscenely in length to twelve inches, and swelled outward to two and a half inches, as big around as Elneeka's wrist. Its colored deepened even further to a sinister reddish-purple, and bumps appeared along the sharply curved corona.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Zerase, panting heavily. "This is amazing! I can't wait to try out this glorious cock. Just think, it won't be long now before all the seals are broken and it reaches its true form. I can't wait to see that! Hmm, but I wonder where that little whore Trista has got to? She probably Travelled back to her stronghold in Paradel, where she thinks she'll be safe. I'd love to stay here and make you even bigger, Elneeka, but I'll have to hurry if I want to catch that teleporting slut. Sweet, dreams, Your Reverence."

Elneeka was barely listening to this monologue, however, as the fatigue of losing her Gift and being stuffed full of unholy cum was taking its toll. The purple triskelion mark of Dragomere appeared on Elneeka's neck just before she lost consciousness, her thoughts on that abomination of a cock and all the tainted cum swirling in her womb

~~~~~~~~

In the palace of the Holy City of Paradel, Sage Gwynabell waited. She was sitting in a cushioned chair in the bedroom of Sage Trista, the ruler of Paradel. Gwynabell's Gift of Augury had shown her that this was the place she needed to be, and her Gift was always correct.

Soon enough, a pop rang through the bedroom, and Trista herself appeared. The Sage was looking a bit worse for wear. Her clothes were dishevelled, and her face was a sopping mess, covered in a mixture of dried tears, dried saliva, and a dried dark black substance that Gwynabell guessed came from the Darkspawn. Trista collapsed weakly to the rug in the center of the room, barely conscious.

Gwynabell hurried to her young friend and gathered her up in a loving embrace. Trista was shaking and breathing heavily, evidently shocked and confused by what she'd experienced.

"It's okay," whispered Gwynabell. "This is all as I have foreseen it. You're right where you need to be."

12