Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 04

Story Info
Can the virgin Sage Trista escape Zerase twice?
4.4k words
4.68
17.9k
31

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks again for your continued support, your comments have been really encouraging! Please follow my profile for updates.

Content warning: This story contains noncon/reluctance, futa on female, transformation, cum inflation, and (you guessed it), cervix penetration.

~~~~~~~~~

Sage Trista of Paradel sighed gratefully as she reclined into her dear friend Sage Gwynabell's arms. She was safely back in her palace in the Holy City of Paradel. The youngest of the five Sages of Tiranea, at just eighteen years old, had been grateful to find her good friend Gwynabell waiting for her.

Trista looked a mess. She was a petite woman, almost flat-chested, with perky nipples that were almost always erect. The red one-piece outfit she wore was rumpled. Her curly red hair was tousled, and her cute, freckled face was smeared with a mixture of dried saliva, tears, and black, demonic cum.

She couldn't stop thinking about Zerase Veronee Amateria, the heir to Dark Lord Dragomere. The petite woman had seemed so unimposing at first, but she'd turned out to have an absolute abomination of a cock, some product of foul sorcery, and she'd forced it straight down Trista's throat. Fortunately, Sage Elneeka had managed to use her Gift of Distraction to allow Trista to escape just before the Darkspawn had ejaculated, saving Trista from having to swallow that monster's cum.

The most unnerving part was that deep down, some part of her had wanted it to continue. She shuddered as she couldn't help a pang of jealousy that Elneeka was the one left alone with the Darkspawn.

"Elneeka..." she said softly, wondering what had become of the motherly Sage who had often mentored her.

"It's all right," said Gwynabell soothingly. "She's where she needs to be. All of this has been foretold."

Gwynabell had the Gift of Augury, and it gave her glimpses of things to come. Trista and the others had learned to trust Gwynabell's gifts. Many disasters had been averted by careful use of the Gift of Augury. Gwynabell was invaluable to Tiranea, but Trista had always found something vaguely off-putting about the Sage of Joramel. She was never anything but polite and kind, but Gwynabell had a withdrawn, closed-off energy, as if she was hiding her true thoughts. Perhaps that was a result of seeing the future so often. It made her taciturn and almost emotionless.

The Sage of Joramel had an ethereal beauty. Her skin was like ivory, her features elfin. Gwynabell's hair was like lustrous wavy strands of silver. She wore a voluminous, multi-layered dress of diaphanous blue and silver fabric, her skirts like gently rippling clouds. Trista relaxed into Gwynabell's embrace, settling her head against the pillow of the older Sage's bountiful breasts. Gwynabell's age was unclear, for she had a timeless beauty that seemed to defy all the usual signs.

"It was terrible," whispered Trista. "A woman attacked us. She called herself Zerase, the Darkspawn."

"The heir to Dark Lord Dragomere," said Gwynabell. "Yes, I have seen all this."

"She said she was coming after all of the Sages. What did she mean?"

"Zerase believes that by penetrating our five Holy Wombs, she can take back Dragomere's power and reawaken the full potential of her accursed member."

"Then, Elneeka...?"

"I'm afraid so. Her womb has been plundered by the Darkspawn and filled with tainted semen."

A shudder passed through Trista. She knew she should be revolted by the thought of Elneeka being fucked by that unbelievably huge cock, but a part of her she didn't like to acknowledge quivered at the thought. Its taste had been heady and masculine, and the seed it produced had a sweet and spicy flavor, like chocolate with a hint of cayenne. Trista remembered how her lips had stretched grotesquely around it, how it had felt as it barrelled down her throat...

No, she couldn't think like that. It must be the Darkspawn's power influencing her. She had to stay strong.

"I'm glad you're here, Gwynabell," said Trista. "Together we can stop her."

"Perhaps," said Gwynabell. "But she's broken three seals already. She has the Gifts of Comprehension, Illusion, and Distraction. I believe a different course of action is called for."

"You have a plan?" asked Trista, intrigued. "What is it?"

"All in good time. You need to rest. Her Dark Touch has made you weak."

Trista nodded, acknowledging how exhausted she felt. After the Darkspawn had touched her skin, it felt like all her energy had leaked away. It was only when Elneeka distracted Zerase that Trista had felt strong enough to use her Gift of Travel to escape back to Paradel. She allowed Gwynabell to undress her and gently tuck her into bed. The Sage of Joramel put a mug of hot tea in her hands, and Trista sipped it gratefully.

"How can this be happening?" asked Trista as she reclined against her pillows. Gwynabell sat on the edge of the bed, stroking Trista's red hair affectionately.

"The Dark Lord sired a child with Fallen Empress Amateria. That child is Zerase, and she has trained all these years for a chance to return and avenge her father. She means to conquer each of the Sages in turn, and then Empress Heliana herself."

"We have to protect the Empress," muttered Trista. "I can take us both to the Tower of Heaven! As long as I'm touching you, my Gift can transport both of us. We can warn the Empress, summon her imperial guards, and defeat the Darkspawn!"

Gwynabell looked down at Trista impassively, the expression on her ageless features impassive. Then she slowly shook her head.

"No. I'm afraid there is only one path available to us."

Trista suddenly felt very weak. The nearly-empty mug of tea slipped from her hands and spilled its contents on the blankets.

"What..." she managed to mutter, but her head was growing foggier by the second.

"Zerase will be here soon. She moves quickly, that one. Still, with your Gift, you could evade her indefinitely, perhaps forever. It was necessary to keep you in one place, so I drugged your tea."

"Gwynabell!" managed Trista. "Why?"

But the Sage of Joramel didn't reply. She only watched Trista with piercing gray eyes as the young Sage slipped into sleep.

~~~~~~~~

"Is she awake yet?"

Trista heard the husky voice with her eyes still shut, groggy from the drug.

"Yes," came another voice, higher-pitched, yet devoid of emotion. Gwynabell. "She just woke up."

"I don't know what your game is," said the first voice. "But you better not try to fuck me over."

"This is all as it was meant to be," said Gwynabell.

Trista opened her eyes. Kneeling above her on the bed was Zerase Veronee Amateria, clad in her jet-black bodysuit and purple sash around her waist to conceal the bulge her unnatural member made in the crotch of the garment. Her purple eyes were boring into Trista, and when she saw that the young Sage was awake, she laughed and tossed her head, making her long black braid swing.

"I never thought it would be this easy!" exclaimed Zerase. "Your 'friend' sold you out."

Gwynabell was sitting in a high-backed armchair nearby, staring intently at Trista, hands crossed in her lap. She had removed her voluminous blue and silver dress and hung it carefully from Trista's dressing screen. Now the Sage of Joramel wore only a thin silver shift, partly sheer so that her ripe breasts were clearly visible beneath.

"No..." moaned Trista. She couldn't believe this was happening. Why had Gwynabell betrayed her? They could have warned the Empress together!

As if reading her thoughts, Zerase smirked. "I don't know what this silver-haired bitch is up to, but it makes no difference to me. She's no threat at all, all she can do is see the future. But she says she wants to watch while I core you out, which is kind of kinky, if you ask me. So who am I to deny her?"

Zerase shifted on the bed and swept the covers back, revealing Trista's nudity. She had a supple young body, smooth, flawless skin with dottings of freckles on her tiny breasts and down across her belly. A thatch of curly red hair between her legs, which she kept closed instinctively to obscure her womanhood. She blushed to be revealed like this, making Zerase laugh wickedly.

"Oh, hell yes," said the Darkspawn. "I looked in your mind again while you were out. You really are a little minx deep down, aren't you?"

"Shut up!" Trista attempted to shout, but it came out more pleading than defiant.

The truth was, some of her sexual fantasies disturbed her. Trista had kissed boys and done hand and mouth stuff. She'd even swallowed one boy's cum after his gentle urging, and was surprised at how much she enjoyed the taste. She'd let him go down on her afterwards, and although his technique was amateurish, she'd still thoroughly enjoyed the orgasm she'd had. But the truth was, all the boys she'd fooled around with so far had been too nice, the kind of suitors a Sage was expected to entertain. Trista secretly longed for a more dominant partner to give her first time to.

More than anything, she was obsessed with cum. Apart from swallowing it, she thrilled at finishing her partners with her hands, stroking their seed onto her tits or her stomach, even her face. The feeling of it splashing hotly on her skin was almost enough to make her come just like that. But it was never enough. Her suitors so far had been squeamish about her kinkier fantasies, and so she had kept them in check, hiding them so as not to put off potential matches. But Zerase had rifled through her mind and seen straight to the heart of her secrets.

"I know what you need," said the Darkspawn. She untied her purple sash and discarded it. The bulge between her legs was pressing lewdly at the crotch of her bodysuit. Zerase apparently was too impatient to undress. Instead she simply pushed the fabric to the side, freeing her erection. It began growing at an alarming rate as Zerase stroked it with a sigh. There were only two golden rings around it now, both covered in eldritch runes, and they flexed and expanded with her cock.

Trista gasped as the demonic tool reached its full size. It was even bigger than what she'd swallowed before. It was now an unbelievable twelve inches, and as thick as Trista's wrist. Its color had darkened to a sinister reddish-purple, and the sharply-flaring crown was covered in bumps.

"No way..." said Trista with awe. "That will never fit."

"Want to bet?" said Zerase.

Trista was too weak to resist as the Darkspawn spread her legs. She was expecting Zerase to start fucking her unceremoniously, but instead the petite, tan-skinned woman dipped her head between Trista's legs and started lapping at her snatch. The teenage Sage moaned at the unexpected pleasure.

Zerase was very skilled at oral sex, moreso than any of Trista's partners. She alternated between thrusting her tongue inside Trista and suckling at her throbbing clit. Trista was on her way to a powerful orgasm when the Darkspawn stopped.

Zerase moved up to kneel next to Trista's head. Her stupendous cock was throbbing next to the Sage's face, a droplet of black precum leaking from the tip. Trista gulped. It was clear what was coming next, and despite her anxiety, she couldn't deny a thrill at the idea of tasting it again. Zerase tipped Trista's head back and pried her mouth open. She pressed the bulbous, purplish head of her cock against Trista's red lips. The Sage couldn't believe this was happening again, but that the Darkspawn's cock was even bigger this time.

Zerase squirted a few drops of inky precum into Trista's mouth. The ensorcelled seed tingled on her tongue and fizzed as it rolled down her throat. She could feel her muscles relaxing magically. Then Zerase bucked her hips forward. The tip of her unholy cock went into Trista's mouth. The taste and scent was overwhelming, spicy and musky and masculine. With a forceful push, the Darkspawn thrust her entire cockhead into the Sage's waiting mouth, making her jaw stretch obscenely around the flared, bumpy corona. With another thrust it was at the entrance to her throat. Tears formed at Trista's eyes, and her breathing became difficult, but Zerase showed no signs of stopping.

"Fuck yeah," hissed Zerase. "What a good little cocksucker you are!"

As more cock disappeared into Trista's mouth, Zerase shifted again, leaning forward so her body covered Trista's. She started lapping at Trista's little pussy again, and the teenager groaned in pleasure around the huge cock invading her mouth. Now the Darkspawn rolled them so they were both on their sides. She fed more and more of her cock to Trista as she lapped away at the Sage's now-swollen pussy lips. Soon six of the twelve inches were inside Trista's throat. Her neck bulged out, and Zerase began truly face-fucking her.

Trista fought against the pleasure growing within her, but it was undeniable. The dark precum squirting into her throat felt pleasantly warm in her tummy, and Zerase's tongue lapping lewdly at her clit was incredible. She could feel the throbbing in her core and knew a big orgasm was coming. Without meaning to, Trista became a willing participant, and sucked on Zerase's cock with gusto, bobbing her head to meet the Darkspawn's thrusts.

"Oh yeah," said Zerase, pausing to take a breath. "There's a good girl. I hope you're ready for this hot load of cum I've got saved up for you."

Trista could only make an obscene gurgle in response as she was throated by the Darkspawn. Suddenly Zerase thrust with surprising power, and a full nine inches of cock rammed down Trista's gullet. Her eyes went wide as the cold metal of the first cockring cleared her lips. It felt like her esophagus was being destroyed, and she loved it in spite of herself. That combined with Zerase's tongue on her clit brought her orgasm crashing down.

Zerase hugged Trista's shuddering hips tightly as she continued thrusting away and licking relentlessly at the teenager's spasming pussy. Bliss consumed Trista's mind, and she dimly registered Zerase's cock swelling and trembling in her throat, preparing to inject a load of hot cum straight into her belly. With a muffled shout, the Darkspawn bucked her hips with brutal force, burying all twelve inches in Trista's over-taxed esophagus. The head of her cock was nearly touching the opening of Trista's tummy now.

A blast of hot, sticky cum smacked into Trista's belly with alarming force. Zerase's cock was like a cannon, and it fired off four more powerful rounds, each colliding into Trista's stomach with enough force to make her jump. After those first five blasts, the Darkspawn's cock started spewing cum at a steady, though still forceful rate. Trista, skewered lewdly by an unbelievable amount of cock and still coming, spasmed and writhed as her belly was filled to bursting with thick, pudding-like goo. She could feel her trim, freckled stomach start to swell as it was stuffed full.

Zerase had been coming for about twenty seconds straight when she abruptly withdrew her cock. It took a few seconds just to free the invader, during which time Trista felt like her throat was being pulled inside out. But when it popped free, still coming, a blast of black seed hit Trista right in the face. She squealed with delight, all of her fantasies coming true. Zerase continued to ejaculate forcefully on Trista's face before pointing her cock at the teenager's tiny tits, which were also doused in unholy cum. Zerase got on her knees and stroked her cock as she used it to thoroughly annoint Trista's nubile young body in tainted sperm. After coming for a full minute, Zerase's titanic cock finally gave a last weak spurt and ceased.

"Unholy lords," cursed Zerase. "You look so fucking hot like that."

Trista felt like she'd taken a bath in cum. She was drenched in scaldingly hot seed. Although she was still coming down from her peak, Trista could already she could feel her core winding up again. Zerase's cum felt thick as it settled in her belly and on her skin, and she writhed uncontrollably, grinding her hips together.

Looking to the side, Trista saw Gwynabell watching intently. The Sage of Joramel still had an emotionless expression on her face, but she had pulled the hem of her shift up over her thighs, exposing her sex. Her lips had parted just slightly as she lightly fingered her puffy slit, and it thrilled Trista to see the other Sage pleasuring herself. She still didn't understand Gwynabell's motives, but it ceased to matter as she was quickly drowning in a torrent of carnal delight.

"Time to ream out your virgin pussy," announced Zerase. Her astonishing cock was still hard and bobbed visibly through the air with each heavy pulse of blood. It was soaked in Trista's own saliva. Zerase set the Womb Crusher atop Trista's cum-coverd stomach and let the young Sage feel it throb hotly. The twelve-inch monster stretched from her sex past her navel and nearly to her breasts.

"No way. It'll break me," protested Trista weakly, and tried to close her legs.

But Zerase was not to be denied. She wrenched open the young Sage's legs, a frenzy taking her, and pressed the head of her cock against Trista's swollen pussy lips.

"You got away once before," said Zerase. "But this time you're not going anywhere!"

Trista couldn't have activated her Gift if she wanted to, given the state she was in. All she could do was watch in awe as Zerase smeared her labia with more dark cum, spreading the prim lips apart. Trista bucked her hips uncontrollably, revelling in the pleasure as Zerase's bulbous cockhead pressed against her thrumming clit. The ensorcelled black semen worked its magic, and she felt her little pussy loosening up. Soon she was ready to be penetrated, and her whole body begged for it.

"Time to make you a woman!" cried Zerase.

The Darkspawn thrust forward powerfully and her cockhead burrowed deeply into Trista's virgin love tunnel. She cried out, feeling like she was being ripped in half. The monstrous organ made a sizable bulge in her abdomen as Zerase shoved more and more of it inside her. Eventually about six inches had made it inside, but Zerase had trouble going any deeper.

"FUCK that's tight!" said the Darkspawn. "This is gonna be tricky. Hey Gwynabell! Maybe instead of watching, you could help a little?"

Gwynabell stopped fingering herself and approached the bed. Zerase rolled herself and Trista over so that the teenager was on top, balanced atop the Darkspawn's absurdly huge cock. From this angle gravity was creating immense pressure, and she slid down another two inches. Now the tip of Zerase's cock was nestled against her cervix, and the feeling made her core thrum with pleasure. She could feel dark cum smearing the sealed gate of her womb.

"Push down on her shoulders," commanded Zerase. "And I'll thrust from below."

"No," protested Trista. "Give me time to adjust, I can't..."

But it was too late. Gwynabell had grabbed hold of Trista's shoulders and pressed down hard, even as Zerase gripped the teenager's hips and thrust upward from below. Trista screamed as the opposing forces drove Zerase's cock savagely against her cervix. She looked down and saw a grotesque bulge in her stomach where the Darkspawn's cock was pushing.

"You're gonna punch a whole in my belly!" she wailed.

"I'm sorry," whispered Gwynabell. "This is as it must be."

The pressure on her womb's mouth was too much, and it bowed inward, the taut, spongy flesh dilating. Zerase's cock surge forward into the aperture, wedging itself deeper. Now Trista's very womb was vulnerable.

"Give in to the Womb Crusher!" cried Zerase. She pulled back and then thrust with brutal power, crashing straight through Trista's cervix as Gwynabell pushed from above. The last four inches of cock slammed into the teenager, creating an obscene cock-shaped bulge. All twelve inches, including both golden cockrings, were inside her. Trista came violently, thrashing her limbs, but she was firmly held in place and could only ride out the intense swell of pleasure. Gwynabell released Trista, who collapsed forward onto Zerase, rendered insensate by the sensation of her organs being rearranged by the magical, demonic cock.

12