Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I have you!" said Zerase.

The Darkspawn stroked Trista's face and looked into the young Sage's glassy eyes. Trista was on another plane of bliss. Zerase kissed her cum-covere lips, driving her tongue into Trista's mouth as she drove her cock in Trista's pussy from below. Their tits, both on the small side, were pressed together, pointy nipples scraping against one another. Zerase fucked the Sage leisurely, but Trista could feel how swollen the Darkspawn's cock was. She began clenching her pussy and womb around the invader, begging for its release. She wanted as much cum inside her as there was coating her skin.

"Fuck, that feels good!" cried the Darkspawn. "Here it comes, bitch. I'm gonna flood your little cunt with my seed!"

Zerase picked up the pace, driving her cock in and out with purpose. Trista rolled her head to the side and saw Gwynabell seated again, masturbating furiously as she watched. The Sage's impassive mask had finally slipped, and lust was clouding her grey eyes. No doubt she was imagining what it would be like to be in Trista's position, impaled by an unbelievable amount of cock, thoroughly fucked out, about to be injected with an insane amount of seed...

Gwynabell started coming, her thighs shaking as she frigged herself desperately. Trista came right after that, looking into her friend's eyes. Then Zerase reached her peak, thrusting home one last time as her cock erupted. There was an audible splat as the first gout of demonic cum blasted into Trista's womb, making her abdomen ripple. As before, Zerase's cock launched four more huge blasts before it began spewing a steady stream of inky black cum into Trista's womb. She was rapidly pumped so full of semen that her womb was stuffed to bursting. Having no place else to go, her womb began to expand.

Presently Trista felt herself being rolled over as Zerase rearranged them. The teenager's belly was expanding rapidly, until the outline of the Darkspawn's cock was no longer visible.

"I... can't believe... I'm still coming!" howled Zerase.

Trista's belly continued to expand as the Darkspawn came for a full minute, each individual spurt lasting several seconds on their own. When the torrent finally ceased, Trista looked nine months pregnant.

"Holy fuck," panted Zerase. "You were a virgin until an hour ago and now look at you!"

The truth was they were both a sordid mess, covered in sweat and cum, although Trista was the one with the gravid stomach.

The Sage felt a heat in her body as her Gift of Transport coalesced into a marble of light. It slipped into the top of Zerase's urethra and travelled up into her body, leaving Trista feeling bereft.

Then came the slow process of unsheathing Zerase's cock from Trista's young body. The reverse progress was excruciating. First Zerase carefully extracted herself from the Sage's packed uterus, and her cervix snapped closed, trapping all the cum inside. Then the Darkspawn slid the rest of the way out of the teenager's well-fucked love channel. Trista felt like she was being pulled inside out. When Zerase's cock at last came free with a wet pop, a viscous strand of both their juices kept them connected.

"Ohhhh shit," moaned Zerase as her cock began to tremble. "Watch this, ladies!"

Through glassy, barely-comprehending eyes, Trista watched as Zerase's golden cockrings began to glow until they looked like forge-heated metal. A sound like a bell ringing chimed, and the ring furthest from the base of her cock shattered. The Womb Crusher transformed before her eyes. It stretched six inches in length in the blink of an eye, reaching an astounding eighteen inches. At the same time, it swelled in diameter until it was as thick as Trista's forearm. Its already dark color ripened into a sinister purple all over. The corona flared even wider, looking even more like a king's collar, and bumps stood out all over the head. Thick veins throbbed in the shaft as it bent further upwards, in defiance of gravity. Now only a single cockring remained, barely restraining the abomination.

"Fuck me!" exclaimed Zerase. "This is unbelievable! Mom said it would be outrageous, but I had no idea! And to think there's still one ring to go."

She looked over at Gwynabell, who was still sitting in the chair, legs spread wantonly as she idly stroked her sex in the afterglow of orgasm.

"Well, Your Reverence? Care to test it out?"

"Not here," said Gwynabell softly. "Why don't we adjourn to the Tower of Heaven for the finale? After all, you now have the Gift of Transport. If I picture it in my mind, you can take us there in the blink of an eye. Wouldn't it be nice if Empress Heliana could join us?"

Zerase clapped her hands together happily.

"What a fantastic idea! You're more debauched than I gave you credit for, Gwynabell. The Empress can watch while I fuck you, and then with my fully awakened cock, you can watch me dominate the Empress and make her my mate. Tiranea will be mine at last!"

The Darkspawn howled with laughter, throwing her head back and making her braid swing. As she chortled, Gwynabell got up and went to her, embracing the shorter woman.

"Goodbye, Trista," said Gwynabell in a cold monotone. "I really am sorry. But this was the only way."

Trista could make no reply. A heavy fatigue had taken hold of her, even stronger than when she'd been drugged. With a pop, Sage Gwynabell and Zerase disappeared. The Sage of Paradel was alone. She could fight sleep no longer, and as she drifted off, she caressed her ludicrously inflated stomach, reflecting on how she'd gone from being a virgin to looking like this in under and hour. Then she fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

12