Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 05

Story Info
Can Empress Heliana withstand the Womb Crusher's might?
5.7k words
4.6
22.2k
32

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you, readers, for your responses and support! It's really kept me going. Sorry that this part was a bit slow coming out, I've been busy with travelling for the Christmas holidays and family stuff. This arc will probably have one more chapter and an epilogue, but I have plans for much more after that! Please follow my profile for updates, and let me know what you'd like to see next!

Content warning: this story contains scenes of noncon/dubcon, futanari, cum inflation, transformation, and cervix penetration.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zerase Veronee Amateria had never teleported before. When she activated the Gift of Transport, the material world winked out around her, like a bubble being burst. She became lightwaves and energy, streaming along the edge of reality, psychedelic colors streaming past in bars.

She was grateful not to be going through it alone. Sage Gwynabell of Joramel was along for the ride. They'd been embracing when the physical world melted away, and now their particles and consciousness were melded together. Zerase could sense the Sage guiding them towards the Tower of Heaven.

It seemed like hours, but in reality it was over in seconds. Reality popped back in with a stomach-churning wrench. Zerase had the sensation of momentum and pitched forward, falling in a heap on a rug.

She moaned and sat up, feeling dizzy and nauseous. Sage Gwynabell was standing nearby. Her ageless, elfin features were a mask of impassivity. She idly brushed a stray strand of her spun-silver locks back from her face, then brushed the wrinkles form her diaphanous, mostly-sheer shift.

Despite her queasiness, Zerase felt a flash of heat in her nethers. The Sage of Joramel had a timeless beauty, like a carved figure. Her intentions were impossible to read, but there was no denying that Gwynabell's figure was nearly flawless. Her breasts were perfectly weighty and firm, her areolas the size of large coins with enchantingly pokey nipples. Her hips were smoothly curved, her butt was round and supple, and her legs were long and alluring. It was hard not to feel lusty urges when looking at her.

Of course, Zerase's mind was often dominated by lust and perversion, and it took effort on her part to control her urges. That was due to the Womb Crusher between her legs. Above her pussy, Zerase possessed a titanic cock which she had inherited from her father, Dark Lord Dragomere. It had originally possessed five seals in the form of golden cockrings inscribed with eldritch runes, but after fucking the wombs of four Sages of Tiranea, only one ring remained. With each broken seal, her unquenchable lust had only grown stronger and harder to control. After Zerase smashed Sage Gwynabell's womb, the Womb Crusher's full potential would be unveiled. She shuddered at the thought.

Her mother, the Fallen Empress Amateria, had told her stories about the monstrous weapon - about how her illustrious father had used it to profane and impregnate her mother, resulting in Zerase's birth. But the stories also told of how the Pure Maidens, jealous of her father's potency, had conspired to seal his power with their Pure Wombs, each stealing a bit of his soul. Those fragments gave the Sages their magical Gifts, which Zerase had been taking back one by one. Now only the final Gift remained.

She wanted to tackle Gwynabell and commense fucking her immediately, but she fought back that urge. Her cock was still hanging free of her black leotard, though it had softened a bit after the disorienting feeling of teleportation. Even half-hard, however, the thing was enormous, so big in fact that she wasn't sure what to do with it, and didn't seem inclined to soften any further. The fabric of Zerase's black bodysuit could barely contain the Womb Crusher any longer. At last she decided to tuck it under the cloth anyway, letting it press against her stomach so the underside of her shaft made a lewd outline in her outfit.

They were in the Empress' bedchamber at the top of the Tower of Heaven. Zerase had never been here before, but her mother had described it in great detail, along with the important locations in all of the Holy Cities. Zerase had trained and practiced for ages to prepare for her assault on Tiranea. Although she appeared to be a petite slip of a girl, she was the child of Dragomere, and as such aged much slower than humans. In reality, Zerase was quite a bit older than she looked.

The Empress' lavish four-poster bed lay close at hand, but no Empress in sight. Seeing the bed gave her an idea, however.

"Hey, Your Reverence," she said in a low, husky voice, addressing Gwynabell. "How about I crush your womb on the Imperial mattress?" Her cock throbbed at the thought, stretching the fabric of her bodysuit.

"Patience," counseled Gwynabell in her placid monotone. "Wouldn't you like to track down the Empress first? She's probably in the Orrery."

Gwynabell indicated a set of stairs running up the curved wall of the room. Mom had told her about the Orrery, the semi-enclosed observatory on the roof of the Tower of Heaven. It was the very place in which Dragomere and Amateria had conceived their daughter. Zerase smiled wickedly, appreciating the recurrence of fate that had brought her back here. She mastered the tide of lust growing in her loins and followed the Sage of Joramel up the stairs. Gwynabell's shapely hips and wide backside swayed attractively, making Zerase's self-control that much more difficult.

The Orrery was exactly as Zerase had imagined it. Shelves of equipment and books lined the outer walls. In the center was a massive model of the cosmos, its bronze components rotating smoothly with a soft whir. There were no imperial guards present, thankfully - not that Zerase couldn't have handled them, but it was one less hassle to worry about. This chamber was only accessible by the Empress, and therefore she felt safe here.

And speaking of the Empress, the woman herself, Her Imperial Majesty Heliana, stood with her back to the stairs, hands clasped behind her, contemplating the spinning model silently. Long curls of golden hair hung down her back. The Empress wore a shimmering dress of spun gold, festooned with glimmering sapphires and emeralds. A resplendent crystal diadem perched atop her head.

"Your Imperial Majesty," said Gwynabell.

The Empress started and turned around. Zerase got her first good look at Heliana, the woman descended from her mother's younger sister after the Fallen Empress had fled Tiranea in the Age of Legends. Heliana resembled Zerase's mother in many ways, though the dark magicks Amateria had used to sustain her life through the ages had altered her appearance in many ways. Heliana looked as Zerase imagined her mother must have in youth: pristine, flawless, goddess-like. Her skin was milky and blemishless, her features aquiline and symmetrical. Adorned in jewelry, the Empress' beauty was highlighted by diamond earrings, a sapphire-studded torc, a silver pendant, and shimmering golden bracelets. Heliana's figure was perfection itself. Her breasts, though covered modestly by the conservatively-cut dress, were obviously ripe and firm, and her hips just the right degree of curvaceous. A diamond of cloth was cut alluringingly from her midsection, revealing a flat, smooth stomach, decorated by a ring of diamond in her navel. Her eyes were a lustrous yellow, and they seemed to radiant wisdom, despite her relatively young age. The Empress was only twenty, but already she was beloved by her people and revered for her kindness and sagacity.

Zerase suspected the 'wise Empress' routine was at least partially an act. How could anyone that young by that all-knowing? And sure enough, when the Empress saw the Darkspawn, her mask slipped. Heliana's eyes darted downwards and took in the outline of Zerase's cock. She gave a little gasp, which made Zerase smirk with self-satisfaction. It was going to be fun making the Empress a slave to her cock.

"Gwynabell," began Heliana carefully. Her voice was musical, her elocution practiced and erudite. "How came you here, and who is this person?"

"Apologies, Your Majesty," said Gwynabell. "It was necessary that we arrive unannounced. This is Zerase Veronee Amateria, Darkspawn and Inheritor of the Womb Crusher."

"Amateria..." said the Empress. Then she widened her eyes ever so slightly in surprise. "Then... You are a descendant of Dragomere and the Fallen Empress."

"She catches on quick," said Zerase, looking sidelong at the Sage of Joramel.

"She's had the finest tutors," answered Gwynabell. "She was instructed in history and science by Sage Loralee, in martial arts by Sage Serene, in strategy by Sage Elneeka, and in mysticism by myself. The Empress is an adept in all of our disciplines."

"Interesting," said Zerase. "A jack-of-all-trades. And yet, I've already defeated the masters and taken their Gifts."

"Ah, but Her Imperial Majesty has one thing all those others lack. A treasure from the Age of Legends, gifted by the Goddess to the first Empress."

Gwynabell pointed to the teardrop-shaped pendant which dangled between the Empress' breasts. With a grunt of surprise, Zerase realized it was white-silver, what the ancients called alarium, a mythical precious metal which possessed arcane properties. Zerase had only seen white-silver a handful of times in her long life, given its extreme rarity. Smiths who knew how to work the metal were few and far between, as were those who knew how to channel its unique potential. Alarium could, through contact with the skin, enhance a human's physical abilities far beyond normal. A person could run faster, jump higher, lift heavy objects. Grievous injuries could be healed, and debilitating toxins could be neutralized. Any magical abilities, such as the Sages' Gifts or Zerase's Dark Touch, would also see a marked increase. The tradeoff was that one forgot pain and exhaustion when channeling alarium, and could easily die of strain brought on by pushing their body to such extremes.

But alarium had to be carefully worked by smiths, as it was incredibly brittle and its potency was directly related to the size of the piece. Add to that its incredible rareness, and finding an alarium fragment of any significant size was an astounding find. The Empress' pendant was the size of an apricot, a sizable quantity indeed.

"I remember something about this," said Zerase, recognition ringing like a faint bell in her mind. "Twilight's Tear, a lost treasure. I thought it was a myth!"

"It was," said the Empress, who had been strangely silent during this conversation. Her intelligent eyes had watched the entire exchange, and she did an admirable job of concealing any fear she might be feeling. "Some time after Dragomere's defeat, Twilight's Tear was recovered by the Sages of that time, aided by a courageous warrior. Its existence has been kept as an imperial secret, worn by the Empresses of Tiranea as a last line of protection against assassination or attack."

Zerase clapped her hands together gleefully. "Amazing! No wonder mom never mentioned it. I see now that you don't need any imperial guards to be a threat."

The Empress casually moved sideways to fetch a gilt-encrusted scabbard from its resting place on a nearby table. She unsheathed a slim sword with a netted handguard, the kind made more for thrusting than slashing. Then Heliana discarded the scabbard and clasped her bare hand around Twilight's Tear, breathing in as she channelled its power.

"I do not know precisely what your aim is, Darkspawn," said the Empress. "Nor do I know why Gwynabell is helping you. But it is of no consequence, for I will defeat you and lay bare the truth."

Zerase gave a sinister chuckle. "Oh, you're welcome to try." Turning to the Sage, she asked, "Care to lend a hand?"

"The martial arts are not my forte," replied Gwynabell evenly. "You must face this trial alone. But if you succeed, I will give my body to you willingly, and awaken the Womb Crusher's true form."

Zerase's cock throbbed powerfully at the Sage's words. Though only half-hard, its head went past her bellybutton and nearly to her breasts. A wet spot formed in the fabric of her leotard where a droplet of sinister cum leaked out. It took all her willpower to concentrate on the task at hand and put aside the thought of fucking the gorgeous Sage.

"All right, then," said Zerase, dropping into her favorite stance for unarmed combat. "Darkspawn versus Empress. Winner take all. I'll defeat you, fuck Gwynabell, unleash the Womb Crusher, and then I'll force you to submit to me as ruler of Tiranea!"

"Perish by my sacred blade, Darkspawn!" exclaimed Heliana.

The Empress struck first, moving with shocking alacrity. In a blink she'd closed on Zerase, and the Darkspawn was forced to retreat from a blinding series of jabs. She danced and rolled towards the Orrery itself, using its various whirling globes and armatures to impede the Empress.

Heliana was fast! So fast, in fact, that even the Darkspawn, whose abilities far outstripped most, had trouble evading. As the Empress aimed precise cuts and stabs which barely missed Zerase's flesh, It became clear that a straight fight was too risky. She needed to call on the Gifts she'd appropriate from the Sages.

First Zerase tried Elneeka's Gift of Distraction. A bright flash filled the room, but it barely hindered the Empress. All of her abilities were enhanced by the alarium, including balance and reflexes, so she was able to close her eyes and avoid most of the disorienting effects. Zerase had only a few brief moments to catch her breath, not nearly enough to mount a counterattack.

She summoned a pair of clones with Serene's Gift of Illusion, but Heliana barely paid them any mind. The Empress' alarium-enhanced senses let her easily pick out the fakes and go straight for the real one. Zerase recoiled from a slash that left a deep cut on her arm, and the clones poofed away.

Growing more desperate, the Darkspawn focused on retreat, once again using the Orrery to her advantage. As she weaved between the orbiting contraptions, she used Loralee's Gift of Comprehension, the first one she'd taken. All the visual information in the room flowed into her mind in an instant. In the next breath she'd processed it and arrived at an epiphany:

Heliana couldn't keep this up much longer!

The alarium was taking its toll. Heliana was pushing her body to its very limit by channelling a vast quantity of power from the ore. Though it masked her body's cries of exhaustion, sweat was dripping from her brow, and her breath came fast and heavy. Much more of this and the Empress would collapse.

Evidently Heliana realized this too, for she redoubled her attack. Zerase took two more deep gashes to the arm and thigh, one narrowly missing her blatant and vulnerable cock, before she could escape. Losing blood, Zerase turned to the Gift of Transport she'd stolen from Trista. With a pop, the Darkspawn teleported to the other side of the room.

The gut-wrenching, reality-bending feeling was briefer this time, but still left Zerase unsteady when she popped back into existence. Her legs were wobbly, and Heliana rapidly closed the distance between them. But when the Empress was mere feet away from skewering the hapless Darkspawn, her body gave out. She pitched forward and rolled unceremoniously across the floor, carried by her own momentum, and came to rest at Zerase's feet, eyes closed and breathing ragged.

"Haha!" laughed the Darkspawn triumphantly. "I win, bitch! Now let's take a look in that head of yours!"

Zerase bent down and placed a hand on Heliana's sweaty brow and engaged her Dark Touch. It was a power she had been born with, a latent ability of Dragomere, the only one not sealed away by the Pure Maidens. With skin-to-skin contact, Zerase would sap her opponent's strength and willpower, leaving them weak and receptive to her. It also let her peer into their minds.

Empress Heliana's mind was rife with accumulated knowledge of Tiranea, but Zerase ignored all of that and went straight for her deepest secrets. With glee, the Darkspawn rifled through Heliana's hidden fantasies, and chuckled at what she found there. The sagacious Empress had some truly dirty thoughts deep down!

But now was not the time to focus on Heliana, as much as Zerase longed to dominate the Empress. First things first. She took her hand from Heliana's forehead and retreated from her mind.

The Orrery was quiet now save for the soft whirring of the device itself. Zerase found Sage Gwynabell standing close at hand, watching impassively as the Darkspawn invaded the Empress' mind.

"Everything is occurring exactly as I have foreseen it," announced the Sage of Joramel. "Time to claim your reward."

She grabbed the hem of her shift and peeled it up and over her head. It fluttered to the ground, and Zerase's cock pulsated strongly at the sight of the naked Sage's ageless beauty. Zerase hadn't noticed it before, but there was a fetching tuft of well-groomed silver pubic hair above Gwynabell's pussy. It seemed that the Sage was excited as well, for wet arousal glistened on her thighs, and her breasts were swollen, nipples firm.

"I've had visions of this moment," said Gwynabell, a note of husky arousal slipping into her usual monotone. "The thought of the Womb Crusher moving within me has haunted me. My role as a Sage is to be a neutral interpreter of things to come, but in this case I must confess some... partiality. Grant me a favor, Darkspawn. Don't use your Dark Touch on me. Allow me to willingly worship your cock."

Zerase was incredibly turned on already, and the Sage's confession only heightened her arousal.

"Very well," she said in her low, throaty voice. "Show me your fealty to the Womb Crusher."

Gwynabell wrapped her arms around Zerase and pulled their bodies together. The Darkspawn's cock was trapped between them, a thin layer of fabric separating it from Gwynabell's flushed skin. Gwynabell, a head taller than Zerase, had to bend down to kiss the petite woman. Zerase tipped her head back and allowed the bigger, curvier woman to enfold her body and capture her lips. They kissed passionately, nibbling at each other's lips and suckling at each other's tongues. All the while Gwynabell massaged the Womb Crusher between their two bodies, stroking it to greater hardness.

Zerase's bodysuit was straining as her erection swelled to massive proportions. The stimulation of having it trapped between their two hot stomachs was too much to bear. It was leaking precum at an alarming rate, making her chest and tummy slippery and drenching the front of her garment. The cloth restrained it still, but the Womb Crusher throbbed with volatility. The single remaining golden cockring made a clear outline in the fabric.

They continued to kiss passionately, Zerase tan and petite, Gwynabell pale and elfin, and her cock continued to pulse and grow between them. Suddenly the fabric tore, and Zerase's cock ballooned in and instant to its full size, an astounding eighteen inches, as thick around as her arm.

Gwynabell broke the kiss and fell to her knees. She grabbed the Womb Crusher in both hands and gazed at its majesty. The organ was too big around now for her hands to fully encircle it. Its color had darkened to a rich, dark purple, almost black, complementing the purple of Zerase's eyes and the purple triskelion tattoo on her neck. Gwynabell licked a droplet of black precum from the tip and swallowed it. Then she began bathing the head of Zerase's cock with her tongue, making it wet and glistening with saliva. The bumpy corona had flared out sharply now, and Gwynabell made sure to get it nice and wet as well.

It was strange. Zerase had gotten used to forcefully fucking the Sages, and she could have easily overpowered Gwynabell and rammed her cock down the elfin Sage's slender throat. But there was something powerfully sexy about seeing the Sage of Joramel submit willingly.

12