Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your deal?" asked Zerase. "Why did you betray Trista and the Empress? DId you just want my cock that badly?"

Gwynabell paused her attention to answer. "As I said, this is all as I have foreseen it, and as it must be. We are all but driftwood on the currents of fate. But as to how badly I want your cock... let us say I am more in touch with my baser desires than my fellow Sages. Could you lay on your back?"

With a rueful chuckle and a shake of her head, Zerase complied. She might never understand Gwynabell's motives, but it didn't matter. The Womb Crusher's nearly-perfect form was in complete control, and Zerase was guided by lust. She was curious to see what the Sage had in mind.

When Zerase had laid on her back, the Womb Crusher stuck straight up in the air, arching backward slightly towards the Darkspawn's face. It swayed in the air as it throbbed with need. Gwynabell straddled Zerase's belly, so her smooth back was towards the Darkspawn. She sat on Zerase's abdomen and wrapped her arms around the turgid cock before her. It slipped between the soft flesh of her tits, and Zerase moaned at the pleasurable sensation. Gwynabell started stroking the profane cock with her entire body. She kissed and suckled the head, hugged it between her breasts, and stroked up and down with her slim fingers. Precum was leaking at an alarming rate, so that it ran down her cock and made it nice and slippery.

"Oh hell yes," sighed Zerase. "Worship my cock, you slut. Make me come and drink it all. Then I'll crush your womb."

Zerase looked to the side and noticed that Empress Heliana's eyes were open. The Empress hadn't moved from where she came to rest, as her body was completely drained, but she could see everything they were doing. Fear and confusion had clouded her eyes as she watched her trusted Sage debauching herself with the Womb Crusher. Zerase laughed and winked at Heliana.

She was so caught up in enjoying herself that she didn't realize Gwynabell's hands were drifting lower and lower. Two of her finger reached Zerase's pussy and deftly lifted her clitoral hood to stroke her swollen clit.

"NO!" screamed Zerase, but it was too late.

For a woman with such an enormously powerful cock, Zerase had an ironically weak pussy. She never let her partners touch it because it was insanely sensitive, and she preferred to use her male organ, which she had a lot more control over. Her pussy was so weak that even the slightest touch on her clit could make her come instantly with both her male and female parts.

Which is exactly what happened.

Zerase shrieked and arched her back, lifting Gwynabell off the ground and coming instantly. Her pussy throbbed and quivered. She felt magical cum barrelling down the throat of her abominable tool, bulging out the urethra obscenely. A thick wad fired out of her cockhead almost painfully, and arced through the air, some of it splattering on the ceiling before raining down on herself and the silver-haired Sage. Gwynabell got her mouth over the head before the next blast came out, and a second later her cheeks bulged out terrifically from the massive load that had just filled her mouth. It was too much for her, and she broke off, coughing, as cum dribbled from her mouth and nose.

Zerase's orgasm continued to shoot out with alarming force and volume, and Gwynabell did her best to stroke the Womb Crusher with her body. After the first few powerful blasts, which fell back down all over the Sage and Zerase in a black rain, the output became a steady stream, and Gwynabell tried again at swallowing it. The Sage of Joramel opened her mouth as wide as it would go and clamped her lips over the tip, getting a good amount on her face in the process.

The Darkspawn's soul-draining orgasm continued unabated. Her tiny pussy was throbbing powerfully, sending shockwaves through her whole body. The Womb Crusher fed off the raw pleasure and continued to erupt with a torrent of steaming-hot seed. Gwynabell had mercifully left off of massaging Zerase's sensitive clit, but it was still vibrating intensely with pleasure. A small part of her inwardly cursed Gwynabell for attacking her weakness, but most of her brain was consumed by the violent, almost unbearable climax.

After about a full minute of orgasm, Zerase's hips gave out and she collapsed to the ground. A fine patina of sweat glistened on her tan skin. Gwynabell had kept up admirably with the flow after her second attempt and most of Zerase's load now rested in her tummy, which was noticeably distended.

"Holy fucking shit," panted Zerase weakly. "Do not touch my pussy again, you bitch."

"Mmm," was Gwynabell's only reply.

Zerase glanced over at Empress Heliana. The beautiful ruler of Tiranea still lay incapacitated, but a strange look had come over her eyes. She seemed conflicted with herself, attempting to maintain her air of imperial authority but struggling with confusion over desires she didn't quite understand.

"This is just a preview, Your Imperial Majesty," said the Darkspawn, smiling wickedly. "After Gwynabell, you're next."

There was an almost imperceptible flicker in the Empress' eyes, but whether it was horror or anticipation, Zerase could not tell.

Gwynabell stood with some effort, struggling to balance her now-heavy stomach. Her skin had been lovely and svelte before, but now her tummy was rounded as if she were three months pregnant. Zerase was still flat on her back, and through the window of the Sage's legs she could see her own stupendous cock, still ridiculously hard and slick with Gwynabell's saliva and her own cum.

Gwynabell turned around carefully so that Zerase could get a good look at her. The Sage's ethereal, timeless beauty was now marred by dark splatters of unholy seed. Her tits were flushed, fair pink nipples deliciously erect and upturned. Her gravid stomach was shiny, and Gwynabell caressed it. Her emotionless mask was starting to crack, and she panted with barely controlled lust.

She reached between her legs and stroked the Womb Crusher. Even standing, the profane, dark purple organ reached almost all the way to the cleft of her thighs. Bending just slightly, Gwynabell kissed its bulbous head with her dripping pussy lips.

"I'm gonna fucking wreck your cunt," promised Zerase.

But evidently Gwynabell was still hesitant, for she balked at taking the insanely thick cock, now so swollen it was fatter than her arm. Zerase's strength was returning quickly after her draining double climax. She thrust her hips from below, just barely parting the Sage's engorged pussy lips. Some black precum squirted inside, and Gwynabell shuddered.

"So huge," she said. "It's my destiny to take this cock, but I confess to being unsure. It's so much bigger than when you fucked Trista."

A wicked impulse gripped the Darkspawn, as if the Womb Crusher was singing in her mind. She'd let Gwynabell take the lead so far, but after the Sage had touched her weak pussy, she was inclined to take back control.

Zerase nudged Gwynabell's foot ever so slight with her leg. The Sage's eyes went wide as her bare foot slipped on the cum-slick floor of the Orrery. She lost her balance, feet sliding out from under her, and dropped straight down onto the Womb Crusher. Zerase's cock punched into her tight little pussy like a battering ram, barging her soft flesh apart. Gwynabell shrieked as her channel was stretched obscenely. In an instant gravity had impaled her, and the cockhead smashed into her cervix. Her eyes bulged out in her head at the sudden intrusion. However, only twelve of Zerase's eighteen inches had sunk into Gwynabell, and six remained without. Despite her swollen tummy, there was a distinct outline of cock in her abdomen.

"FUCK yes! How's this for destiny, bitch?" hissed Zerase in her husky voice.

The Sage's pussy felt divine, rippling and clenching wildly as if trying to force out the intruder, but to no avail. Zerase was loving how Gwynabell's spongy cervix reverberated under the impact. The Womb Crusher was in control now, and the Darkspawn was possessed with the desire to completely wreck the Sage's pussy and womb.

The Womb Crusher's power filled Zerase with strength, and she easily sat up and manhandled Gwynabell. Zerase tossed the Sage of Joramel to the ground, momentarily freeing her cock with a moist pop. Gwynabell was unable to resist as Zerase flipped her over onto her hands and knees. The Darkspawn lined up her cock with the Sage's now-stretched cunt, took hold of her soft hips, and drove forward with brutal force, until she'd once again smashed into the gate of her womb. This time Gwynabell's love channel stretched a bit further, and eleven of the Womb Crusher's inches sank in.

Zerase could see the muscled in Gwynabell's back tensing tightly, as if she was still resisting giving in to the Womb Crusher, and she let out a sinister chuckle. None could withstand her! She started an absolutely savage fucking of the Sage's pussy. Under normal circumstances she suspected that Gwynabell's sex was perfectly cozy and pliant, and had probably pleased its fair share of cocks. But it felt absurdly tight as it stretched obscenely around the Womb Crusher.

She squirted more dark, hot precum against the Sage's cervix, and the magic went to work, loosening the aperture. With each slam of her fleshy battering ram, the womb's mouth buckled and dilated further. Soon her bulbous purple cockhead began to push its way into the gap.

"Give in to your destiny!" cried Zerase.

With a last powerful thrust, her cock crashed through Gwynabell's cervix and into her womb. The Sage of Joramel screamed and surrendered to a potent orgasm. She collapsed to the ground, all her strength evaporating as she came. Her limbs trashed uncontrollably. Zerase followed her to the ground and rolled her onto her side so that the Darkspawn could spoon the Sage from behind. Zerase nuzzled and kissed the Sage's pale, slender neck, reaching around to caress one of her ripe tits. The Darkspawn's hips came to rest against Gwynabell's ass, all eighteen inches, including the final golden cockring, amazing buried inside. Zerase's cock was rearranging Gwynabell's insides and shoving her uterus up and out.

Gwynabell was still thrashing wildly, her elfin features contorted in pleasure. Zerase could feel her orgasm building, and started fucking the Sage violently, repaying in spades for daring to touch the Darkspawn's pussy. Gwynabell was completely fucked out and ready to be injected with a huge load of wicked cum.

"Get ready," whispered Zerase into the Sage's ear. Then, a bit louder: "And watch closely, Your Imperial Highness!"

Her cock throbbed and swelled as it prepared to spit its loud. Zerase slammed in and out at a blinding pace, threatening to break Gwynabell in half. The Sage of Joramel started mumbling incoherently.

"...seen...this...all...destiny...my...destiny!"

"FUCK YES!" shouted Zerase. She hilted herself, feeling the first blast of cum stretching out her urethra as it blasted down the length of her cock. It was almost painful as it rocketed out of the tip and audibly smacked into the Sage's womb. Another forceful blast followed, then six more, and then her cock's output subsided to a steady stream. She sighed in relief as she erupted into the Sage's womb. The fleshy chamber quickly filled with cum, until Zerase's cockhead was swimming in it.

The Sage's stomach began to swell as her uterus stretched to accommodate all the unholy semen. Zerase caressed it, revelling in the feeling of how she was blowing up Gwynabell like a balloon. It lasted for an entire minute and a half, and by the end Gwynabell looked pregnant with twins.

"Holy shit that was good," panted Zerase when it was all over.

Gwynabell's Gift coalesced into a marble of light which slipped into the tip of Zerase's urethra. She shuddered at the strange feeling as it rolled down the length of her cock. Then the energy spread into her belly. All the Gifts were now hers!

Laboriously, Zerase unsheathed her titanic member, now drenched in Gwynabell's juices and her own black cum. She stood on shaky feet, still reeling from her powerful orgasm. As she stood, the final golden cockring began to glow.

"At last!" cried Zerase. "The final seal breaks! Witness the Womb Crusher's awakening!"

Empress Heliana and Sage Gwynabell of Joramel watched as the last ring shattered with a sound like a bell ringing. Suddenly there was a flood of power rushing into Zerase, so wild and chaotic that she experienced a moment of terror. This was nothing like the previous seals breaking! It was so much more, and the stretching and swelling of her cock was overwhelming. In an instant it grew to an astounding twenty-four inches, a full two feet. It fattened to the size of her leg. The color darkened to black tinted with purple. The corona snapped upward even further.

But the biggest surprise was yet to come. Zerase felt the energy swirling in her pussy. Her body rearranged itself, transforming. Her pussy disappeared, and in its place, an enormous set of balls appeared. The Womb Crusher was complete.

Before Zerase could examine her new equipment, a flash of vision came over her. The Gift of Augury she'd taken showed her a flash of the future yet to come: Empress Heliana heavy with child, and Zerase lying pathetically nearby. The cock she was so proud of was gone, and all she had was a pussy, like any woman.

She snapped back to the present, filled with dread at the vision. Suddenly she was regretting taking the Gift of Augury. Had Gwynabell foreseen this all along? But Zerase couldn't ask her. The Sage of Joramel had passed out, and the purple triskelion Mark of Dragomere had appeared on her neck.

"Confused?" asked a voice, one which Zerase was intimately familiar with.

She turned and saw a new arrival in the Orrery. It was a woman with bright golden hair, a match for Empress Heliana. Her skin was a strange yet attractive shade of pale green. She wore a one-piece outfit, somewhat like Zerase's now-ruined bodysuit but made of ornate black and silver metal, almost like armor. Its neckline swooped to reveal the tops of magnificent breasts.

"Mom?!" cried Zerase.

"Hello, Darling," said Fallen Empress Amateria.

12