Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 06

Story Info
Empress Heliana meets the fully-awakened Womb Crusher.
4.8k words
4.55
32.5k
36

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: Thank you all for your continued support, you folks have been so awesome and encouraging. The next chapter will be the final one in this story arc, and I have the next arc planned to begin shortly after that.

Content warning: This story contains noncon/dubcon, futa, cum inflation, impregnation, light mother/daughter incest, and, of course, cervix penetration.

~~~~~~~~~~

Empress Heliana, ruler of all Tiranea, lay helplessly on the floor of her Orrery. The semi-enclosed chamber at the top of the Tower of Heaven had been her sanctuary, a place she could go to privately contemplate the night sky and admire the enormous gyrating model of the cosmos. Now, however, the Orrery had become the site of shocking acts of debauchery.

She had just witnessed Zerase Veronee Amateria, Darkspawn and heir to Dark Lord Dragomere, absolutely ruin Gwynabell, Sage of the Holy City of Joramel. Zerase would have been no one's first guess for the heir of Dark Lord Dragomere. She was a petite woman, short with small, perky breasts. Her skin was tan, her long black hair captured in a complex braid that ended in a small silver ring. Her eyes were an unnatural purple, and on her neck was the purple triskelion Mark of Dragomere. Zerase was currently naked, her skin sweaty and flushed and flecked with droplets of cum.

The Darkspawn's most amazing feature, however, was the titanic cock between her legs: the Womb Crusher itself. Heliana had watched her friend Sage Gwynabell get her pussy positively wrecked by the sinister appendage. The elfin Sage with silvery hair looked incredibly lewd now as she lay unconscious on the floor, pussy gaping, stomach bloated with unholy seed so that she looked pregnant with twins.

Fucking Gwynabell's womb had broken the final seal on the Womb Crusher. When the last golden cockring shattered, Heliana had watched with mounting horror as the thing swelled to an abominable twenty-four inches, and thickened to the girth of her leg. Its color had deepened to a purple so dark it was almost black. The corona of the head was flared like a king's ostentatious collar, and the surface of the member had become textured and ridged. Zerase's little pussy had magically been replaced by an enormous set of balls, each the size of a ripe orange and the same dark color as the shaft. They quivered with potent dark energy.

Even as Zerase herself considered her new equipment with shock, a new figure appeared in the room, stepping from a shadowy corner. This stranger was a woman with lustrous golden curls and beautiful, mature features. Her skin was a strange, yet attractive, shade of pale green. She was dressed in a one-piece outfit, like a cross between a leotard and a suit of armor, crafted from form-fitting plates of black and silver metal. It left her long, shapely legs and slender arms exposed, and the swooping neckline showed the tops of her bountiful breasts.

Heliana's intelligent mind realized this person's identity even before Zerase announced it: the Fallen Empress Amateria, the rule of Tiranea in the Age of Legends who had been corrupted and tainted by Dragomere. Somehow she had survived all these years, sustained by dark magicks. Heliana's own ancestor had been this woman's younger sister, meaning they were distantly related.

"What are you doing here?" asked Zerase bemusedly in her surprisingly low and husky voice. The Darkspawn was panting heavily, small breasts rising and falling, and the fully-awakened Womb Crusher throbbed with power, rising and falling in the air with each pulse of blood.

"I had to be here for the finale, darling," cooed the Fallen Empress, her voice like steel dripping with honey.

"But how did you travel this far?" asked Zerase.

"I made a deal with the Shadewatcher to travel the pathways of darkness," said Amateria. "She drives a hard bargain, but it was worth it to be here for this dramatic conclusion. After all, how could I miss the moment of my beloved's return?"

Heliana remained silent, but questions formed in her mind. She had heard of the Shadewatcher - some kind of spirit or demi-god from the Outlands that could supposedly exchange dark powers for a price. It had always sounded like merely a legend, but if the Fallen Empress Amateria could be alive after all this time, anything was possible.

"Your... beloved?" asked Zerase, seeming truly baffled. "You mean my illustrious father? But he's dead and gone!"

"Dead, maybe," said Amateria. "But gone? Never! All his lifeforce is in here, aching to be released." For emphasis, the Fallen Empress reached down and cupped her daughter's brand new pair of quivering balls suggestively, making Zerase's cock jump in the air.

"But I thought... " began the Darkspawn, struggling to find the words as eldritch lust clouded her eyes. "You said I would rule Tiranea when the seals were broken."

"You will," whispered Amateria in a sultry voice. "By your father's side, as his right hand, after this gloriously profane cock has been restored to its rightful owner."

"Noooo," moaned Zerase. She gripped the Womb Crusher possessively and hugged its fleshy bulk against her chest. "It's mine! I freed it from its seals! I won't give it up!"

Amateria stroked her daughter's hair, embracing her from behind and whispering hypnotically into the Darkspawn's ear.

"Look at my niece, the so-called Empress Heliana. Barely a girl. She hides behind her imperial finery and a mask of wisdom, but deep-down she's as perverted as they come. When you used your Dark Touch to see into her mind, what did you find?"

Zerase couldn't help a wicked smile at the memory. "She... she wants to be bred!"

Amateria laughed wickedly, and in that instant thunder boomed in the night sky, visible through the semi-open ceiling of the Orrery.

"No!" shouted Heliana, breaking her silence at last. She struggled into a sitting position, though her body was drained and weak. She'd used Twilight's Tear, a silver pendant crafted from alarium, to enhance her abilities in a vain attempt to slay Zerase. The magical artifact had pushed her body to its very limits, and she'd run out of strength before she could finish the job. Then Zerase had used her Dark Touch to peer into Heliana's mind and sap any will to resist that might have remained.

Yet in the time it had taken Zerase to core out Gwynabell and flood her womb with tainted semen, some of Heliana's energy had returned. Twilight's Tear still hung around her neck, a silver teardrop of precious alarium. She could use it to fight back, or escape. It might kill her from exhaustion, but at least she'd avoid whatever unspeakable horror the Fallen Empress and the Darkspawn had in mind.

But before Heliana could act, Amateria had grappled and restrained her. The Fallen Empress was unnaturally quick and strong, enhanced by the same magicks that had sustained her these long years in preparation for her vengeance. Amateria gripped the chain that held Twilight's Tear around Heliana's neck and broke it with a sharp tug. She tossed the artifact aside, and it clattered across the floor of the Orrery.

"Ah, ah, ah!" said Amateria. "We can't be having any of that, niece. I've come too far to be stopped now!"

The Fallen Empress sat on the ground behind Heliana and pulled the young ruler of Tiranea into her embrace. Heliana, unable to resist, reclined back against her great-many-times-over-aunt, the metal of her armor feeling cold on the skin of Heliana's neck.

"This slut longs to be impregnated," mused the Fallen Empress in her sweet yet sharp-edged voice. "And with a tool like the awakened Womb Crusher, conception is undeniable!"

"No!" cried Heliana, wriggling uselessly in Amateria's grasp.

But the truth was, she wanted more than anything to be bred. From a young age, Heliana had been taught that as Empress, one of her chief purposes as Empress was to secure the royal line by creating heirs. The idea had taken firm hold in her subconscious. Her body thrilled at the idea of risky semen flooding her fertile cunt, quickening her vulnerable eggs. Though the Empress had slept with a fair number of would-be suitors, no partner of hers had been allowed to ejaculate inside her, spilling instead on her stomach or her ass. Illegitimate conception could not be risked, for she was the Empress of Tiranea, after all. But her secret fantasy kept her awake at nights, desperately frigging her clit to orgasm after orgasm as she imagined hot loads of sperm splashing inside her.

The awakened Womb Crusher was the hugest, most potent cock Heliana had ever seen, and it throbbed with virility, leaking dark precum from its tip. After watching Zerase smash Gwynabell's pussy with it, Heliana could not help but become insanely turned out. Though she denied it outwardly, her core was throbbing hotly at the thought of being injected by a stupendous load of Zerase's cum.

"As I was bred by Dragomere in the Age of Legends, so you will be bred by my daughter, and give birth to the Dark Lord reincarnated!" Amateria through her head back, laughing uproariously, and soft rain began to fall through the aperture in the ceiling.

Though Heliana's resistance was waning, Zerase herself still seemed unsure. She stood a few feet away, stroking her cock with both hands that seemed comically small for their task. The Darkspawn was at war with herself, her face a mixture of lust and doubt.

Amateria, sensing her daughter's hesitation, wrenched the Empress' legs apart and slowly raised the hem of Heliana's spun-gold dress, adorned with sapphires and shimmering in the falling rain. It was a conservatively-cut garment, though form-fitting, and it hugged Helians's generous curves perfectly. A diamond was cut from the front of the dress to show some of the Empress' tummy and the diamond piece of jewelry in her navel. The hem of the dress slid up over Heliana's thighs, lifting her bottom to raise it past her hips. Now the Empress of Tiranea's pussy was lewdly revealed for the Darkspawn to see. Heliana's sex was perfect, her vulva wonderfully smooth and symmetrical, though puffy now with arousal. A triangle of trim, golden hair was above her pussy. Amateria used deft fingers to pull back Heliana's clitoral hood, revealing her pink, pulsating nub. Heliana was breathing raggedly now, humiliated by how exposed she was, but drenched all the same. Against her will, a sexy, breathy whimper escaped her lips.

"Oh fuck," muttered Zerase, taking a step closer. "She looks so fucking hot..."

"Yes," cooed the fallen Empress. "Fuck her, my child. Crush her womb. Breed her."

"But... my cock..." protested Zerase. "I don't want to lose it!"

Amateria responded by gripping the collar of Heliana's splendid dress and tearing it open from neck to navel. The sound of fabric ripping echoed in the Orrery, and sapphire tore free of their binding, clattering to the floor. Heliana gasped as her luscious, gravity-defying tits were exposed, pink nipples poking up into the air. Zerase bit her lip, still refusing to give in to temptation, even at the lewd sight of the Empress' exposed pussy and breasts.

"Tell her what you want," whispered Amateria into her niece's ear.

"No," replied Heliana, denying the ache in her loins. "I'm the Empress of Tiranea! I don't want this."

"Yes you do," said Amateria, nipping at the Empress' earlobe. "You want a virile stud to fuck you out and breed your tight, sexy body. Say it."

"I..." began Heliana, but her intended protest died on her lips. Her eyes were locked on Zerase's cock, flinging droplets of dark precum as it throbbed. She had never fucked something nearly that big, and shuddered at its potency. The thought of having it inside her, wrecking her pussy and filling her with the Dark Lord's essence, was terrifying but also darkly arousing. There's no way she could avoid getting pregnant from it.

"I...I..."

"Say it," hissed Amateria. "Give in to your desires. No other cock but the Womb Crusher is worthy of your imperial sex. I know from experience that there is no feeling in the world like being bred by the Womb Crusher. Just picture all that cock tearing you apart, claiming your womb, ruining you for other men, making your stomach enormous with child. All you have to do is tell her what you want."

Amateria locked eyes with Zerase. In the Darkspawn's expressive purple orbs she could see pent-up lust, aching for release, her tenuous resolve a thread away from breaking. All she had to do was say it, and her darkest fantasy would come true.

"Breed me," moaned the Empress.

Zerase gave a primal scream. Her eyes clouded over like she'd gone into a trance, and she dove forward, prying Amateria's legs apart even further apart and up and back, her ass rising slightly into the air. The Empress was spread open receptively, the perfect position for mating. She felt the Womb Crusher's broad head against her slick pussy and widened her eyes. The space between her thighs was completely filled by its bulk, mashing against the small entrance to her channel.

"It will never fit," protested the Empress, even as Zerase's cock doused her vulva in hot precum, priming it with sinister enchantments.

"Ah, not with that attitude," said Amateria. "Come on, give it a try, I know you can do it."

The Fallen Empress reached around her niece's thighs, which were pressed back almost to her shoulders, and slipped her fingers in between Zerase's weighty cockhead and Heliana's beautiful little sex. Amateria used her hands to spread Heliana's vulva as wide as she could, and Zerase did the rest. The Darkspawn, lost in her frenzy of lust, thrust forward instinctively, and her enormous, throbbing head sank into the outer ring of Heliana's tight pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" wailed Heliana. "Goddess!"

"See?" said Amateria. "It fits!"

It felt like she was being torn apart. The Womb Crusher squirted more boiling hot precum into her plundered tunnel, further subjecting it to wicked magic. Heliana struggled uselessly, for there was no place she could go. She was trapped between Zerase and Amateria, and her knees were pressed almost to her shoulders. Zerase pushed forward another wicked inch, pressed down and in, and Heliana grunted like the wind had been knocked out of her.

The Empress looked up into Zerase's purple eyes, which were fogged over with lecherous abandon, completely a slave to the Womb Crusher now. The Darkspawn's mouth hung open, tongue lolling out animalistically. She grunted and thrust forward again, this time burying her entire cock head inside Heliana's stretched pussy.

"It's too much!" exclaimed Heliana. "My pussy's going to break!"

"Shhh," said Amateria soothingly. She stroked the Empress' hair with one hand and with the other, caressed the obscene bulge her daughter's cock was making in Heliana's abdomen. "You were meant for this, Your Imperial Majesty. Your whole life has been building up to this breeding. Let the Womb Crusher do it's work."

Zerase bucked her hips again, wedging her cockhead deeper into Heliana's overtaxed channel. The soft, pink flesh of her love tunnel was being doused in hot, sticky precum. The ensorcelled seed soaked into her insides, preparing her to take the Womb Crusher inside. Heliana had never had something so huge inside her. Tears began running down her face, smearing her pristine features, the pained pleasure too much for her. Inch after inch slipped inexorably inside her, the bulge moving deeper. Not even half of Zerase's cock was inside her at this point, but Heliana already felt full to bursting. Surely she'd be torn apart any minute now!

The bulge reached the diamond-shaped hole cut from her dress, and her gem-studded navel bulged upwards grotesquely. In another few moments of progress, the broad tip of Zerase's cock brushed against Heliana's cervix. No man had ever gone that deep before! The feeling was incredibly intense, like nothing she'd ever experienced, and she felt her core fluttering wildly, primed for release.

"She's at your womb's gate, isn't she?" whispered Amateria. "Knocking on the door! Doesn't it feel amazing?"

Heliana could feel her conscious mind slipping away. She looked up into Zerase's clouded purple eyes. The Darkspawn had entered a berserker frenzy, all of her doubts drowned in a flood of unquenchable lust. Barely half of the Womb Crusher was inside Heliana at this point, and Zerase started fucking her with a steady and powerful rhythm, making her small breasts sway to and fro. Droplets of sweat flicked from the ends of her pointed, rosy nipples.

Each backstroke made Heliana feel like her insides were being pulled out. Each thrust caused the head of Zerase's cock to pound against her cervix, which buckled just a bit more every time. It was a like a battering ram inside her, and she could feel something building as the mouth of her womb opened wider and wider. Soon the aperture was big enough that the tip of Zerase's cock was able to squeeze through. Heliana felt hot droplets of inky precum being injected directly into her womb, which quivered with pleasure. Her os dilated even further under the dark enchantment suffusing it, and the Empress could feel a stupendous climax brewing in her core.

"I'm afraid," cried the Heliana. "Afraid of how good this feels!"

"Let go of your fears," said Amateria. The Fallen Empress embraced her niece tightly, hot mouth just beside her ear. "Surrender to your passion! Submit to the Womb Crusher!"

Zerase crashed through Heliana's yielding cervix and buried herself in the Empress' womb. Heliana threw back her head, sobbing and screaming at the same time as she came violently on the Womb Crusher. The Darkspawn and Amateria held her arms and legs firmly to stop them thrashing, but Heliana was coming like a bitch in heat, shuddering and bucking wildly in their grasp. She'd never come so hard before, and she felt like she was drowning in bliss.

"It's in!" howled Zerase madly in her throaty voice. "The Empress' Holy Womb!"

"Yesssss, Darling!" hissed Amateria. "Her Holy Womb is crushed! Now penetrate her fully! Let her feel every inch of the Womb Crusher!"

Heliana was still coming when she felt Zerase moving even deeper. Here eyes bulged out of her head at the feeling, and she could see the outline of the abominable cock burying itself even further. Her mind was nearly erased by unholy pleasure, and she hardly questioned what was happening. Her body was being molded by the collosal member, it's purple-black bulk stretching her soft pink innards grotesquely. The Holy Empress of Tiranea's entire body was being turned into a pussy.

Her legs were touching her shoulders now, held back by Zerase. She was open and receptive to the Darkspawn's powerful mating press. Somehow her uterus continued to stretch up towards her breasts as inch after wicked inch sank into her gaping cunt. Her pure, radiant beauty was spoiled by the profane member violating her most sacred places, and she loved every minute of it. She could feel the Womb Crusher flexing and twitching, and realized with a shudder that it wouldn't be long before her basest desires were fulfilled.

"Take it all," whispered Amateria into her niece's ear. "My daughter's going to shoot the Dark Lord's essence inside you!"

Heliana was still experiencing the aftershocks of her soul-searing orgasm, and all of her strength gave out. Still shivering with bliss, her head lolled back on Amateria's shoulder. Her tongue hung out of her mouth lewdly, and her face was messy with tears and drool. She was caught off guard completely when Zerase leaned in, face now so close to hers, and kissed her passionately. The Darkspawn suckled the Empress' tongue into her own mouth. Such an intimate gesture made her core throb hotly in response. Zerase broke the kiss and moved her face to the side, to look into the eyes of Fallen Empress Amateria. After a hesitant second, the Darkspawn kissed her wanton mother as well, their flushed lips smacking hotly together. Then Zerase broke the kiss and found Heliana's lips again, biting them possessively.

12