Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Heliana returned the Darkspawn's predatory kisses, she felt a sort of click inside herself, like a key turning in a lock. She realized with shock that all twenty-four inches of the Womb Crusher were inside her, and she could feel both of Zerase's orange-sized balls pulsating hotly against her ass.

"I did it!I" shrieked Zerase. "It's all inside! FUCK this pussy is good!"

"Now do it!" coaxed Amateria. "Impregnate this slut, that she may birth the reincarnated Dark Lord!"

"Do it!" Heliana found herself saying, her imperial dignity completely shattered. "Breed me!"

Heliana felt Zerase's balls pulse and quiver, and she could sense the dark, potent essence roiling inside. They flexed powerfully against her ass, and she felt the Darkspawn's urethra bulge out as the profane seed began travelling up its length. She trembled in anticipation as the Womb Crusher's throat was distended along each inch until the geyser of cum reached the tip. Then with an audible splorch, the first shot fired like a cannon into her womb. It made a powerful smack against her back wall, and Heliana screamed, immediately coming again. This time she had no more strength to struggle and thrash, but could only lay weakly in Amateria's loving embrace as she quivered with bliss.

"I'm pregnant!" moaned the Empress, knowing from that first shot that it was all over.

Zerase arched her back as her climax took hold, thrusting her small breasts forward. Her pink nipples looked painfully, deliciously hard. The Darkspawn's tan skin was coated in sweat, and she trembled with ecstacy as her purpose was fulfilled at last.

The second huge blast of cum reached the top of her cock and smacked hotly into Heliana's womb. She could feel it bulging already from just two shots, and from the way Zerase's nuts continued to flex against her ass, she knew there was a lot more to come.

"FUCK!" screamed the Darkspawn. "Amazing! Get pregnant, bitch!"

"Yesssss," hissed Amateria. "Stuff her womb full of the Dark Lord's essence!"

Five more powerful blasts followed, each making Heliana's flesh ripple. She felt completely fucked out, surrounded front and back by soft, womanly flesh and skewered by two feet of abominably thick cock. The Womb Crusher's spending became a steady stream spraying forcefully into her uterus. Heliana could feel herself inflating before the geyser-like eruption in her insides. Her gold-spun dress stretched, the diamond of exposed flesh ballooning upwards. Tears appeared at the seams, and then when a loud rip the entire dress tore along the front and fell open.

A heavy rain began to fall through the open roof of the Orrery as Heliana was injected with an insane amount of cum. Zerase's orgasm seemed never ending, and the Darkspawn's supple flesh was taught with exertion. Her balls continued to flex against the soft cushion of Heliana's ass. The rain soon drenched her face, breasts, and hair, even as her innards were drenched by sinister essence.

The ocean of cum inside her was emitting a powerful heat. It seemed to crackle with power, and she could feel it humming inside her. Heliana watched with awe as her tummy, formerly so flat and perfect, continued to bulge upwards grotesquely, until she looked heavily pregnant. The diamond jewel in her belly button popped out, bounced of Zerase, and flew across the room. Still the Darkspawn continued to shoot her load inside Heliana, until she thought she would explode. Her belly looked full of children, triplets or quadruplets at least!

"It's too much!" screamed the Empress. "I can feel the dark power churning inside me!"

"Good!" said Amateria. "It's working!"

"Something feels wrong," said Zerase. She looked down, her purple eyes meeting Heliana's. Some of the fog had lifted, and now a look of concern crossed her face. "I can't stop coming!" She winced as another powerful spurt of cum coursed through her. "No! My cock! I can't... AHHHH!"

As Zerase shrieked in painful rapture, Heliana felt something hard and round making rapid progress up her cock, bulging out the Womb Crusher's urethra. Stretching wide the tip of the flared head, a marble of pure light rocketed into Heliana's womb, propelled by a torrent of semen. She could feel its radiating energy as it swirled in the sea of black cum. Realization struck her: it was one of the Sage's Gifts!

A second marble followed the first, then three more, until she had all five Gifts inside her, thrumming with pure energy. The five marbles began to rotate, describing a ring in her bloated womb. The cum inside her began to churn heavily in response, until it became a vortex that rippled the flesh of her massively inflated stomach.

At last the geyser of cum waned. Zerase sighed in exhaustion and collapsed onto Heliana's soft and gravid belly, shaking involuntarily with spasms of pleasure. She released the Empress' legs, which flopped open and out, knees bent up and feet on the ground, keeping her well-spread. Heliana felt the Darkspawn's enormous balls flex one more time, and then...

And then she couldn't feel them anymore. It was like Zerase's balls had disappeared. Heliana shifted beneath Zerase's petite figure, and the Darkspawn rolled off of her, collapsing insensate to the floor. Between her legs were nothing but prim, sexy vulva.

The Womb Crusher was gone.

Heliana registered this surprising fact, but she quickly became too entrance by the amazing new bulk she'd acquired that any consideration of the Darkspawn slipped away. The dark essence Zerase had ejaculated into her was whirling and roiling inside her, creating a distinctly odd, yet not altogether unpleasant, feeling.

"What's happening to me?" mused Heliana out loud.

"You're about to be a mother to Dragomere," said Amateria. The Fallen Empress still gripped her niece in a tender embrace, stroking her rain-slick golden locks and caressing her gravid tummy.

Heliana could actually feel Zerase's dark essence coursing through her tubes and infecting her eggs with unholy magic. Her body had become a vessel for a powerful, sinister life, and the Empress shuddered in anticipation. As the potent essence inside her continued to swirl, and her eggs swelled unnaturally quickly with corruption, she could actually see the skin of her stomach glowing.

A sharp contraction lanced through Heliana, and she cried out in pain. Tossing her head back, the Empress felt the cool rain on her face. A crack of thunder split the air as another contraction made all her muscles clench. The darkness inside her womb was taking shape, absorbing her quickened eggs, and she could feel a powerful mind awakening inside her.

The churning mass hardened into a solid, egg-shaped form that contained the five Gifts, as well as all of that raw power. With another sharp contraction, she felt the mass slosh towards her cervix and press on the loosened aperture. With the next contraction her os opened wide once more, allowing the smooth object to slide partially through.

Heliana inexplicably felt another huge orgasm building. Her heart thudded in her chest, gripped with anticipation on what she was about to give birth too. Another terrific contraction coursed through her, and the object inside her popped through her poor, overstretched cervix entirely, accompanied by a flood of leftover cum. The Empress came at the sensation of her womb's gate being penetrated once more. Vibrations shook her splayed thighs and swollen tits as she climaxed so hard she saw stars.

The object slid easily along the slippery walls of her well-fucked cunt. Heliana squeezed with her orgasming muscles, coaxing it out of her instinctively. The top of the object appeared at the splayed opening of her bruised labia. It was shiny and black, round and smooth, and glowed with wicked light. Her orgasm intensified as she gave a final push, stretching her poor netherlips to their very limit so she could force out the enormous black object. It slid out with an audible pop, followed by a wash of thick, pudding-like essence. Heliana collapsed backward into her aunt's arms, heaving with exertion. The rain was falling in fat droplets that stung her skin, and lightning arced across the sky. Over her now-deflating tummy she could see a lustrous black egg, and through its semi-translucent shell, a sinister life pulsed within.

"You're a mother, Your Imperial Majesty!" said Amateria. "My daughter's Womb Crusher, the Sage's Gifts, and your own Holy Womb have created something truly marvelous."

Heliana knew she should have felt horror at what her now-tainted womb had produced, but she only felt the aftershocks of pleasure and extreme exhaustion. The purple triskelion mark of Dragomere had appeared on her neck, and it burned hotly on her skin. Her last sight, before she passed out, was a single crack appearing on the egg's surface. Then the darkness took her.

12