Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 07

Story Info
Dragomere is reborn! Amateria serves her lord.
4.4k words
4.7
16.6k
29

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you everyone for your comments and support! This chapter will be the end of the first story arc, with a short epilogue at the end, but there is more to come. I may take a short break before beginning Ch. 08 of this story, maybe to do an oneshot of some kind. It had been exciting creating this story for all the readers out there, and I've been listening to your feedback to try and improve as a writer. Thank you for your patience as I continue to develop my ideas, and please let me know what you'd like to see next!

Content warning: This story contains dubcon, cum inflation, huge cock, and some light mother/daughter incest.

~~~~~~~~~

Fallen Empress Amateria had lived far longer than most humans. She had sustained her physical body with dark magicks, at the cost of her humanity, but after being corrupted and bred by Dark Lord Dragomere in the Age of Legends, Amateria found she had little in common with humans anymore. Her daughter, Zerase Veronee Amateria, had aged slowly, and required careful nurturing. Now that the Darkspawn had come of age, the Fallen Empress had at last been able to send her child to exact revenge on those that had wronged her: the Sages of Tiranea, and the current Empress, Heliana.

The Sages had put up a good fight, it was true, but Zerase had defeated them each in turn, crushing their wombs with the unholy cock she had inherited from her father. The Womb Crusher's seals had all been shattered, and in its fully awakened form, Zerase had fucked Empress Heliana's womb and impregnated her.

Amateria was so proud of her daughter. Of course, she had never told Zerase the whole truth. Zerase had been led to believe that she would rule Tiranea after forcing the Sages to submit. But the truth was, the Womb Crusher was capable of resurrecting Dragomere himself. The organ had a mind of its own, one Zerase had been unable to resist. Zerase had injected Heliana's Holy Womb with the essence of Dragomere, and in the process, sacrificed her cock.

Now Zerase lay on the floor of the Orrerry at the top of the Tower of Heaven. Heavy rain fell through the semi-open rooftop. The Darkspawn's petite, tan-skinned body was slick with rain and sweat. Her stupendous cock and enormous balls had disappeared, leaving only the prim lips of a tiny pussy. Her breathing was labored after the exertion of fucking out Sage Gwynabell and Empress Heliana in rapid succession, and Zerase's small breasts, capped by erect, rosy nipples, rose and fell. Her long black braid trailed behind her on the floor.

Empress Heliana reclined unconscious and nude in Amateria's arms. The Empress had just experience having her womb swelled to ridiculous proportions after being completely fucked out and impregnated by the Womb Crusher. She had almost immediately given orgasmic birth to a lustrous black egg which lay on the floor before her, its surface slick with Zerase's dark cum. Her stomach had begun shrinking back to its normal size, but still had a gentle residual curve.

The egg contained the essence of Dragomere. A single crack had appeared in its surface just before the Empress passed out. Now a sharp sound split the air, and the fissure widened. A gout of purple steam hissed forth prodigiously. The vapor swirled and billowed, becoming a thick, dark fog that clouded the Orrery. Amateria was almost blinded by the miasma, but she could see a hideous shadow moving and growing within. Dark power crackled like lightning. Her heart beat faster as she recognized the silhouette taking shape. Wicked, booming laughter rang out from within the cloud. With a loud whoosh, the fog lifted.

There stood Dark Lord Dragomere, reborn!

Amateria felt a flutter in her core at the sight of her lord's perfect, unclothed form. Dragomere stood eight feet tall, his skin a purple so dark it was almost black. His body rippled with thick, corded muscle, from his powerful arms and treetrunk legs to his astoundingly defined abs. His facial features were sharp and statuesque, with piercing purple eyes. Two twisting horns jutted from his forehead. In every way, he was Amateria's lord and master reborn.

But the Dark Lord's most impressive feature was the Womb Crusher itself, fully awakened to its perfect form. Zerase had borne it until a short while ago until, goaded by her mother, she had shot all of its power into Heliana. Now it was returned to its true master. The Womb Crusher was throbbingly erect, all twenty-four inches flexing and bobbing through the air. A set of tremendous balls hung below it, brimming with potent, unholy seed. It had been so long since Amateria had felt that behemoth of a cock splitting her open, and she thrilled at the thought of it.

"I am reborn!" cried Dragomere triumphantly, his basso voice reverberating through the Orrery.

"My Lord," said Amateria reverently. She extricated herself from Heliana and laid the Empress on the ground. "I've waited ages for this moment."

"You have done well to prepare my return, Amateria," said the Dark Lord. "And you shall return to your place by my side."

"Thank you, My Lord. But it is your daughter who truly deserves the praise. She personally crushed the wombs of the five Sages and reclaimed the Gifts their ancestors stole from you."

The fallen body of Zerase caught Dragomere's attention. He curled one of his fingers, and the triskelion Mark of Dragomere on her neck glowed. Zerase was lifted off her feet and floated through the air to hang limply in front of the Dark Lord. Her weary eyes fluttered open.

"So this is the Darkspawn. I have dreamed of her in my long slumber. She dared to believe herself worthy of the Womb Crusher! This little whelp of a girl, bearing my legendary cock? The insolence of it!"

"Father..." muttered Zerase, a look of confusion on her face.

"You are no child of mine!" snapped Dragomere. "You would have kept the Womb Crusher for yourself if Amateria had not prevented it! I cannot allow such a threat to my rule to exist. Only I may bear the Womb Crusher!"

Dragomere reached out with a huge, powerful hand and wrapped his fingers around Zerase's slender neck. He began to squeeze, and Zerase's eyes went wide. She started thrashing in his grip, kicking her legs and clawing uselessly at the indomitable hand choking the life from her. Her eyes bulged from her head, face turning blue as she was deprived of oxygen.

The Fallen Empress had not planned for this. She had assumed Dragomere would be grateful to his daughter for reviving him, but now she saw the truth: the Dark Lord could not allow any challengers to stand before him. She was devoted to her master, but there had to be a way to save her daughter as well. Thinking quickly, Amateria noticed Twilight's Tear, the relic Heliana had used to battle Zerase. If she could distract Dragomere long enough for Zerase to get ahold of it, perhaps she could find the strength to escape, even without her Gifts. It was worth a try.

"My Lord, wait!" cried Amateria.

"Amateria!" shouted Dragomere, voice booming with rage. He turned his head to stare at her with a baleful glare. "How dare you interrupt me?!"

Amateria cowered before the Dark Lord's wrath, and it took all of her courage to continue. She knew there was only one way to deter him from snapping Zerase's neck like a twig. Amateria reached behind her and unfastened the subtle clasps holding her armor together. The one-piece metal outfit opened at the back, each smooth plate peeling away on their hinges. The Fallen Empress writhed sensually, allowing the chest plates to fall away, revealing huge, gravity-defying tits, sustained by magic and undiminished despite her great age.

Dragomere's grip on Zerase's neck slackened, and the Darkspawn took a ragged, gasping breath. The Womb Crusher twitched and pulsed between his legs, still fully erect. The Dark Lord's furious eyes were full of lust, but he hesitated, clearly conflicted.

"Please, my Lord," said Amateria in a breathy voice. "Let me suck your cock and drain your balls. It's been ages since I had the chance to taste your seed." She caressed her slender, pale-green throat for emphasis with one hand, and massaged one of her unbelievably ripe tits with the other. She could see her lord's resolve to kill Zerase weakening as his titanic lust, asleep for so long, blazed within him. She turned on all her seductivity to push him over the edge. The Fallen Empress undid the final clasp and her armor fell to the ground with a heavy clank. Amateria sighed and tossed her golden hair.

Now Amateria was completely nude, and her beauty was undeniably that of an Empress. The pale-green hue of her skin was the only indication of the dark magicks she had used to prolong her life. Her pussy was completely shorn of hair, and looked as perfect and smooth as Heliana's had before Zerase wrecked it. Amateria reached between her legs and spread her sex open with two fingers, revealing the pink wetness within.

"Remember the first time you smashed my little pussy?" she asked. "I was so young and naive then, and I barely knew what to do with a cock. Until you crushed my womb, that is, and made me yours. Now no other cock will satisfy me."

"Such a wanton woman," remarked Dragomere with a black chuckle, all his attention focused on her now. "You are truly a slave to the Womb Crusher, aren't you?"

"Yesssss," cooed the Fallen Empress as she touched herself, her clit thrumming. "I just watched the young Empress of Tiranea get absolutely destroyed by the Womb Crusher while I held her in my arms. Now it's all I can think about. Please, my Lord. You can kill that insignificant little whore later. I need you to wreck my pussy."

Her debauched words pushed Dragomere over the edge. He hurled Zerase aside, and the petite woman tumbled to the ground, rolling end over end like a ragdoll before she came to rest. Dragomere stalked rapidly over to the lusty Amateria. He flicked his fingers, activating the triskelion Mark of Dragomere on her neck. It blazed hotly to life, and with a gasp she was lifted into the air as well.

"As you served me in the Age of Legends, so shall you serve me again!" said the Dark Lord.

He rotated his fingers in a small circle, and Amateria spun in the air so that she hung upside down. Her heavy breasts were pulled down towards her neck by gravity, and her blonde curls hung down in a cascade. Dragomere grabbed her hips with two huge, powerful hands and pulled her against his body, so that her smooth back was against his powerful chest. From this angle, the Womb Crusher filled her vision, its dark, textured surface throbbing with blood.

Amateria realized what he wanted. She grabbed the Womb Crusher, barely able to handle the monstrous organ with her slender hands, and angled it towards her face. Opening her hot mouth wide and extending her tongue lewdly, the Fallen Empress let the Dark Lord do the rest. He lowered her onto his cock, letting her taste the black precum leaking from its tip. Its flavor was intoxicated, like spicy chocolate.

Dragomere was in no mood to take things slow. After briefly allowing her that first taste, he slammed her downward. The enormous head of the Womb Crusher, as big around as her leg, stretched her lips obscenely. The sharply flared crown came next, following by inch after inch of abominable cock. It barrelled carelessly into her throat, dousing her esophagus in dark precum. Amateria's body was more tolerant than most of such treatment, having been thoroughly profaned by Dragomere's dark enchantments, but it had been quite a while since she had endured his brutal attentions. Before she even had time to resist, Dragomere pressed down hard on her hips from above, driving all twenty-four inches of his wicked cock into her throat. It bulged out the flesh of her throat obscenely and pressed insistently at the opening of her stomach.

"How do you like this, Amateria?" asked Dragomere. "You did say you wanted to suck my cock!"

"Mmmrrrgggoorrk," was the only sound that came out as Amateria tried in vain to respond.

Dragomere lifted her up by the legs as if she weighed nothing, and his cock began sliding out of her abused throat, making it feel like her guts were being yanked out. Then he slammed her back down again, bruising her innards with the Womb Crusher's force.

"Distract me from killing the usurper, would you?" said Dragomere. "So greedy with lust that you couldn't wait, could you? Then have this as your punishment!"

Dragomere continued his savage treatment, his cock ramming into her stomach's tight opening and making her organs quiver. It should have been enough to break a normal woman, but the dark magicks sustaining Amateria granted her inhuman endurance. Still, she was quickly becoming overwhelmed by the intense sensation, beyond pain or pleasure. Her core was throbbing hotly in response to her throat being fucked, and her body ached to be flooded with Dragomere's cum. Amateria reached out and grabbed hold of his enormous balls with both hands, caressing their textured surface gently and feeling them rumble with semen.

"Yes!" howled the Dark Lord. "I'm going to come, Amateria! I'm going to fill your stomach to bursting!"

He roared and slammed her down one last time, and this time the tip of his cock penetrated the entrance to her stomach. She could feel his balls flex as they sent his seed rocketing up his shaft. The Womb Crusher's urethra bulged outward as dark essence flowed up it rapidly. The first shot exploded from his cockhead and smacked hotly into Amateria's stomach. At the same time, Dragomere extended his long, dextrous black tongue from his mouth and dragged it along her sensitive slit. The Fallen Empress came violently, all of her pent-up lust for her lord released. Shuddering and kicking uselessly at the air, Amateria flexed her internal muscles instinctively, suckling more and more cum from Dragomere's wicked cock. She massaged his balls as well, coaxing out all the seed they had to give.

Each blast of cum from his shaft made Amateria's stomach quiver. It quickly filled up with cum and was forced to expand outward, plugged up as it was by his cock. The wet sounds of the Womb Crusher pumping a flood of dark essence into her stomach were clearly audible in the Orrery. Tears leaked from Amateria's eyes, and she rubbed her bloated stomach, feeling it rumble with every shot of cum. It felt like her internal organs were being rearranged!

"Ah, Amateria," said Dragomere as his intense orgasm finally slowed down. "Only you can take my load so gamely!"

He at last relented and lifted her off of his cock, inch after inch sliding from her throat. When the bulbous head finally popped free of her stretched lips, Amateria began coughing at once, dark seed pouring from her mouth. However, most of the titanic load stayed trapped within her stomach, and she could feel it slosh heavily as Dragomere dropped her to the ground. She lay almost insensate, smiling gormlessly as the last few spurts from the Womb Crusher drenched her face and tits.

Amateria had just enough wits left to glance over to where Dragomere had tossed Zerase. Her daughter was wide awake now, and staring at her mother with a stunned expression, no doubt shocked to see her mother so abused. Amateria flicked her eyes to where Twilight's Tear lay, praying that her daughter got the message.

Dragomere sighed with satisfaction.

"I needed that," said the Dark Lord. "After being imprisoned for so long, my lust was too long unsated. Now, where was I?"

Amateria was exhausted from being so brutally facefucked by her lord, but she knew she had to distract him just a bit longer before Zerase could flee. She struggled to her knees, wrestling with the weight of her gravid stomach.

"Wait, my Lord," she said. "Your cock is still hard."

Sure enough, the Womb Crusher had not subsided. Its stamina was unimaginable, and it still pulsed with vitality. Amateria rolled over onto her hands and knees, her huge belly hanging below her. She spread her legs to give him a view of her wanton sex, and looked back over her shoulder at Dragomere.

"I've swallowed your load, but my pussy aches for it as well. Use me. Crush my womb."

"Insatiable!" remarked Dragomere with a wicked laugh. "Very well, Amateria. Prepare to be demolished!"

~~~~~~~~

Zerase lay half-stunned on the floor of the Orrery, still reeling from the various exertions and shocks she'd experienced in such a short time. First had been her thorough, relentless fucking of Sage Gynabell, who lay unconscious nearby, her ageless, elfin features marred by an obscenely distended stomach, packed full of Zerase's unholy cum.

Then, after the final seal shattered and the Womb Crusher reached its true form, her mother, Fallen Empress Amateria, had appeared as if from nowhere. Apparently the Shadewatcher, that ancient, inscrutable being, had allowed Amateria to travel the pathways of darkness. Her mother had then revealed her true aim: not to anoint Zerase as the Dark Lord's successor, but to resurrect the Dark Lord himself!

With her mother goading Zerase on, the Darkspawn had been unable to resist fucking Empress Heliana, the young, stunningly beautiful ruler of Tiranea. It was as though the legendary cock had a mind of its own. Zerase had tried her best to overcome it, but when Heliana had begged to be bred, it was all over. Zerase had completely cored out the Empress, impregnating her with the Dark Lord's essence and sacrificing her cock in the process.

Then, most shocking of all, Heliana gave birth to the resurrected Dragomere, who almost immediately tried to kill his own daughter. Zerase's neck was still bruised from where her father had choked her. He had seen her as a threat to his rule, and well he should have, for Zerase wanted nothing more than to have the Womb Crusher restored to her.

But she was saved by Amateria herself. The Fallen Empress' actions baffled Zerase. Why had she tricked and betrayed her own daughter, only to rescue her from death a short time later? Amateria had always been a nurturing mother, but it seemed she was hiding her true intentions.

Now she watched her own mother being forced to swallow the legendary cock's length and have her belly pumped almost to bursting with dark seed. Zerase had always felt more comfortable with her male organ, preferring to be on the giving end than the receiving. But she had to admit a dark thrill at watching her mother used so callously.

Now Dragomere was taking his place behind Amateria. With a brutal thrust, he drove the Womb Crusher halfway into the wanton Fallen Empress, who moaned like a whore at being split open. Seeing the Womb Crusher from this perspective made Zerase consider things in a new light. Could she survive being fucked by something like that? With her exceedingly weak, sensitive, and shallow pussy, it seemed very unlikely.

The rising heat in her core was distracting, but Zerase knew she needed to find a way out of this situation. Weakened as she was, defeating Dragomere in combat was out of the question. The Dark Lord now possessed all of the Sage's Gifts, which had been his originally anyway. That meant Zerase could not teleport with Sage Trista's Gift of Transport, nor would any of the other gifts help her. She felt helpless and exposed: no cock, no gifts, no hope.

Then she caught sight of Twilight's Tear, the relic Empress Heliana had used in their battle. The Empress still lay insensate on the floor where Zerase had fucked her into oblivion, but the necklace lay not far from Zerase, where it had come to rest after Amateria discarded it. It was a large silver teardrop, crafted from the mythical metal known as alarium. It enhanced one's abilities, both physical and magical, beyond that which would normally be possible. The tradeoff was that one could easily die of exhaustion from pushing themselves too far. Still, if Zerase could use it to flee...

12