Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was worth the risk. She spared a glance for her mother and father, currently rutting like animals a short distance away. Dragomere was bellowing out his lust as he slammed into Amateria's overtaxed pussy with powerful thrusts that shook her whole body. The Fallen Empress was screaming out her climax, collapsing face-first onto the ground as she was pummelled relentlessly from behind. Her belly, already huge from the load she'd swallowed, rippled with each impact.

Zerase fought down the urge to masturbate to the lewd sight. Instead she forced her tired muscles to crawl over to Twilight's Tear. As soon as her grasping hand touched the cool white-silver metal, a surge of energy flowed into her. Her weariness fell away, and her heart began beating faster. She felt strong, quick, and powerful!

Part of her knew she didn't have long before her tired body gave out. She had to escape the Tower of Heaven and plot her revenge. The Womb Crusher would be hers again!

Zerase waited, drawing in more and more power. When she sensed Dragomere's titanic climax nearing, she knew all of his attention would be focused on the object of his lust. That's when she stood, still completely nude, and ran as fast as she could for the stairs, her long, black braid trailing behind her. As she descended the steps, she heard the Dark Lord roar out his climax behind her, and then Zerase was gone.

~~~~~~~~

Dragomere sighed as the last of his enormous load burst from his cock to mix into the ocean of cum he'd fired into Amateria's eager womb. The Fallen Empress, his most loyal servant, had cummed herself out. Her belly was grotesquely huge, both her stomach and uterus stuffed beyond full by his seed. She was mumbling nonsense, so blissed out that rational thought had fled. She truly was a wanton bitch!

He extracted his magnificent cock from her pussy, enjoying how the fleshy pink depths gripped him tightly. It popped free, and a rush of seed followed, though most of it was ensconced in her womb to be absorbed by her body. The potent magic would strengthen the bond between them and allow him to control her via the triskelion mark on her neck.

Now that his woman was satisfied, the time had come to finish with his would-be usurper, the cursed Darkspawn. If not for Amateria, that conniving girl would have kept the Womb Crusher for herself! Well, he could not, would not allow it. He turned to look look for the petite, tan-skinned girl who had dared to defy him.

But she was gone.

He roared in rage and stomped around the Orrery, slapping whirring devices out of the way as he searched for Zerase. But the Darkspawn was nowhere to be found. She had seemed completely helpless, but somehow she had found the strength to escape.

"NO!" he shouted, his voice booming loud enough to rumble the walls of the room. "Where is she?!"

Dragomere raised both of his hands, causing Amateria, Gwynabell, and Heliana to all float into the air. This close to them, he could feel the bonds between them keenly, reflecting in the glowing purple marks on their necks. Any woman which the womb crusher fucked and filled with seed would bear the mark, allowing him to control them. Zerase, as his spawn, had the mark as well, but she was far enough away that he could only weakly sense her.

"Wake up!" ordered the Dark Lord.

The three women's drowsy eyes opened partway as the floated in closer to the Dark Lord. They all had glassy looks on their faces, as though drunk, a natural result of having their pussies destroyed by the Womb Crusher. But Dragomere did not have time for indolence.

"You will find Zerase!" he bellowed. "Search high and low! Leave no stone unturned! Bring that bitch to me!"

Lightning flashed across the night sky as all three women murmured, "Yes, my Lord."

~~~~~~~

Epilogue to Part One

Zerase sat in darkness. The cave was damp and musty, the rock beneath her hard and uncomfortable. Her clothes were itchy, she was hungry, and she'd been walking for days. Any sensible person would have got up and left. But Zerase waited.

Footsteps came from further inside the cave. A light appeared, bobbing up and down, carried aloft by a robed figure. As the light drew closer, the figure stopped to light several torches along the way.

As more and more light illuminated the cavern, Zerase could see more of her surroundings. The chamber was decorated with tapestries covered in arcane symbols and images of demons from the Realm of Darkness.

The figure who approached was a woman. She wore a voluminous robe of red and black, tied at the waist by an elaborate belt. She had long hair which draped all the way to her ankles, an unnaturally dark shade of red, with strands of dark metal woven into her locks. Her figure was voluptuous and she moved with sensuality, hips swaying attractively from side to side. The woman's face was not exactly young, but neither was it old. She had a timeless beauty, and her skin was as pale as porcelain. Two red eyes flashed in the darkness, and when she smiled, her eye teeth seemed much sharper than they should have been.

Zerase had never met this woman, but she knew of her reputation. It had taken quite a long time to discover her location, and even longer to gain an audience. Trepidation filled her, but it was too late to turn back now. The woman stopped before Zerase and considered her with a predatory gaze. When she spoke, her voice was like warm honey.

"I hear you desire a cock," said the Shadewatcher.

To be continued...

12