Legend of the Womb Crusher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes! Oh fuck! I'm coming! I'm coming! FUCK!"

Zerase hilted herself and erupted with a blast of cum that made an audible smack as it hit the back of the Sage's womb. Loralee could feel the Darkspawn's urethra swelling as each rope of cum barrelled down her cock and splashed deep inside. Just like before, Zerase came an incredible amount, to the point that Loralee thought she might burst. The hot, spicy seed burned in her womb, as it still burned in her stomach, both chambers radiating heat.

At last, when the pressure in her abdomen started to hurt, the flood of cum ceased. Loralee felt drunk, and lay in a numb stupor, tongue lolling from her mouth. Zerase stayed plugged in the Sage's pussy, ensuring none of the wicked cum escaped. The Darkspawn panted, catching her breath, and idly suckled Loralee's abused nipples. The Sage felt a strange sensation, like a marble made of light had coalesced in her ribcage. Instinctively she knew this was her Gift of Comprehension. She felt it travel down her body, pass into her womb, and then enter the top of Zerase's turgid penis. Zerase's urethra bulged as the marble slid down it, and the Darkspawn shuddered with pleasure as the Sage's Gift entered her body. Loralee felt bereft, like she'd lost one of her senses.

Now that she had the Gift, Zerase slowly withdrew all eight inches of her cock from the Sage of Branthus. At last it popped free, glistening strands of their juices still connecting their organs. The mouth of Loralee's womb closed up instinctively, trapping all the unholy cum inside.

Loralee, barely conscious, watched Zerase stand. The rings on the Darkspawn's still-hard cock began to glow. They shined brighter and brighter, as if heated from within, until they became blinding to look at. Then, with a sound like a bell ringing, the ring closest to her cockhead shattered. Zerase sighed as if a great pressure had been relieved. Her cock began to transform before the Sage's eyes. It lengthened a full inch, widened a half-inch, and deepened from a pinkish hue to a darker red.

"Ahhhhhhh," said Zerase. "That feels so much better. I'd love to test out this new form on you, Your Reverence, but I have so much work to do. Feast your eyes on this last bit of knowledge before my seed takes hold of you. This cock was the true source of the Womb Crusher's power. And with it, I will humiliate you pathetic Sages, make the Empress a slave to my cock, and destroy the Tower of Heaven. Imagine what it will look like when all these rings are gone?

"Now that I have your Gift of Comprehension, the next part should be easy. Ah, but which Sage to go after next?" Zerase tapped her chin thoughtfully. After a moment she snapped her fingers. "Of course! I'm sure you're wondering which of your friends it will be, Loralee, but sadly, that's one piece of knowledge you'll have to remain ignorant of. Good night, Your Reverence. Sweet dreams."

Loralee's eyelids grew heavy. The heat in her insides roiled through her, and she felt so drowsy. All she wanted to do was rest. The triskelion Mark of Dragomere appeared on her neck just before her eyes closed, and she fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

@@@@@@@@@

In the Holy City of Joramal, Sage Gwenabell's eyes snapped open. Her dream had been dark and disturbing. Loralee of Branthus had been attacked and utterly defeated by the spawn of Dragomere, and one of the seals on the Dark Lord had shattered. Gwenabell wished had the Gift of Augury, and it never lied.

"The Womb Crusher has returned," she whispered.

12