Legendary Fisherman Ch. 01

Story Info
A fisherman is snagged by his first catch.
1k words
4.24
19.2k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers

Eddie is the last fisherman of his village. His comrades have been taken by the mermaid, Vivian. While the village of Shadehedge struggles to get into farming for the upcoming season, the villagers have been depending on him to fish. For whatever reason, Vivian has left him alone for much of the fishing season. The second-to-last fisherman's body was found at the start of the season. Rumors say he died with a huge smile on his face and his erection still intact.

Learning from the fishermen who managed to survive, Eddie wears nothing when he takes his boat onto the water. Vivian is fond of grabbing her victims by the collar, the sleeves, and by the pantleg. And clothes are useless when struggling under the surface. Some of the fisherman used to say she would save the most attractive fishermen for the end of the season. Few people in Shadehedge would disagree that Eddie is a dashing young man. Many of them would wake just to watch him prepare nude in the early morning.

Eddie can feel in his bone that Vivian is watching him. She disappears from time to time, but she always comes back. He pushes off from the dock as the village waves and shouts their farewells, hoping he'll return in a few hours. It feels like being awake during his own funeral every morning, but he understands the village's concern - if he dies, many of them will starve.

Reaching the middle of the bay, casts his net into the water. He pulls in a good amount of fish every so often. The weather is calm and quiet, but Eddie can feel a tension coming from below the surface. The wind whispers in his ear while the water pays him in silence. He sees a head pop up out of the water. Her hair shines like wheat in the golden sunshine and her eyes reflect the blue water around her.

"Hello, young fisherman. I hope you know that I've been expecting you. What's your name?"

Eddie can feel a distinct part of his body stiffen at the sound of her melodious voice. "I-it's Eddie."

"You're the only man I've seen all season. I take it that you're the last fisherman your village has to offer?"

"Th-that's right. Everyone else failed to bring you down, Vivian."

"Almost everyone," corrects the mermaid. "There's still you."

"I'm not going down without a fight."

"I couldn't ask for anything less." Vivian dives beneath the water with a wink.

Eddie reaches for his spear, but loses sight of her. He has heard stories of thrown spears avoiding hitting Vivian as though they had a mind of their own, but he would rather see such impossibility for himself. He can tell where Vivian is since his other spear keeps yearning in that direction. Eddie can hardly believe how much of an effect she is having on him and he has only seen her face.

She surfaces right in front of him. He tries to move his arm to spear her, but he has already made the first lethal mistake, looking at her close-up. She has risen out of the water up to her waist. Her perfectly plump breasts proudly display themselves. Eddie can hardly control the ache he feels in his core. They bounce and sway hypnotically, but Vivian goes ahead and shakes her tail harder to show more of her body.

Most of Eddie's body goes numb at the thought that only the chilly morning air separates him from the loveliest pussy he has ever seen. The villagers wondered why so many fisherman would try the impossibility of bedding a mermaid, but none of them have been close enough to one to see the tight slit just before her skin gives way to scales. The chill makes both his and Vivian's nipples hard and pointy, but it does nothing to quell the rage of the full length of his masculinity.

Vivian can only smirk at his awkward nudity - he twitches with each shift of her gaze. His tanlines had disappeared from a couple seasons of fishing nude. His brown hair is short. Too short for her to grab and pull. He is quite tall and his lithe form reminds her of a merman. She hangs over the side of the boat with her perky tits perched on the edge. Her alluring reflection is tinted amber in his eyes.

Eddie can only image what it much feel like to squeeze her ripe flesh. The frustrating ache within his body slowly morphs into a delicious pain. Somewhere in the pocket of his mind, he wonders if she felt this same tension with any of the other men. The mermaid disappears again, this time, stealing both of his oars.

A giggle makes him turn around in a fright. Vivian is sitting right behind him. He almost smacks her in the face with his dick, but she catches him in her delicate hand. Eddie could spear her right through the heart at this point, but there is something bewitching about her grip. It feels as though cast iron anchors are weighing his wrists down, forcing him to drop his fishing weapon. Never before has he seen a more beautiful female in his whole life. Vivian's angelic face is a lie painted on her sinful body. Every line, curve, and angle on her body makes him shudder in unspoken delight. Her huge tits sway and bounce, yearning and fighting each other for his attention.

He shifts his sight downward to her pussy. His manhood almost explodes from the pressure. Every inch of him wants a piece of the mermaid before him. It suddenly makes sense in his mind why all his comrades went crazy for Vivian. Still, he is the only one to get her in his boat. Everyone else lost their minds and jumped in the water after her.

Vivian makes a nod at the slightly curved, stiff rod still wrapped in her hand. "I bet a fisherman has never been caught by his hook before."

jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers