Leif Peeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leif was a gentleman as expected and let me shower first. After undressing, I looked at myself in the mirror. For a 52 year old woman I thought I looked pretty darn good and was pleased with what I saw. I may have been carrying a few extra pounds, but my skin was still smooth and my breasts remarkably firm. I smiled into my reflection and then turned towards the tub.

After showering, we both dressed in layers, hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. I loved my son's choice in clothes which seemed so perfect for our setting. He wore a pair of brown Carhartt jeans, which accentuated his firm bottom, along with a flannel shirt and a pair of hiking boots. He looked comfortably casual, but in a rugged, manly way.

Leif was in great shape and had always been quite the outdoorsman. When he suggested taking a hike I had my misgivings, but didn't want to disappoint him so I agreed. I owned a gym membership, but rarely found the time to go of late, so I was worried that I'd be unable to keep up.

We set out on a foliage trail that was billed as, "Moderate," but soon became a bit much for me as we kept climbing upwards. Leif was wonderful as I'd come to expect, walking slow and continuously checking on me as we went. As much as I wanted to turn around and head back to the car, my son kept me moving forward and before long I was simply thrilled I had done so.

After a couple hours hiking, the trail came to an end atop a huge granite outcrop with panoramic views down of the little town where our B&B was located. You could see small houses here and there tucked under large colorful trees. A large white church steeple spiked upwards in the middle of town, which looked like it floated in an orange sea of leaves.

I felt like we were somehow transported into a foliage calendar photo shoot, the scenes were that breathtaking. As tired as my legs had become on the way up, I felt reinvigorated as it was exactly what I wanted when I booked the trip. Leif stood near the edge of the cliff looking around, and I almost lost my breath for a moment. With the wind blowing his wavy golden hair and the sun on his cheeks, he looked like a Norse God on the prow of a ship. I felt so wonderful I moved beside him and he put a hand on my hip and pulled me close. In my 52 years I cannot ever remember feeling so alive.

Leif brought a camera and snapped a few photos of me with the colorful scene behind me, then I did the same for him. Luckily, a lone male hiker passed by and Leif and asked for a picture of the both of us together. Fortunately, the stranger took a good picture and I smiled widely knowing I'd put that one in a frame someplace special.

We sat on the warm granite and had a snack Leif had brought up in his pack. The only thing that could have made it better was a glass of wine, but I guess you can't expect absolute perfection. Sadly after our break we got to our feet and retraced our steps back down the trail. Back at the car, we decided to take another drive as I was feeling too tired to do much of anything else. I just sank back into the leather seat and soaked in the scenery as it passed.

After enjoying another sumptuous dinner, along with a bottle of wine, we went back to the B&B to relax for the evening. I complained about sore legs, so Leif jumped up and poured me a hot bubble bath. I slowly lowered myself into the deep antique claw-foot tub, the bubbles engulfing my body sensually. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe spending so much quality time with my son, but I was tremendously horny. I slowly caressed my skin as I soaked in the warm, fragrant water. Within only seconds I began toying with my nipples with one hand, while the other snaked it's way between my legs. I felt so naughty, with my son just in the other room, but it actually turned me on even greater.

I lifted my left leg and draped it over the side of the tub, opening myself up wide. I started running my hand up and down my slit, then curled my fingers and eased two inside my body. My pussy was on fire and I alternated fingering myself and rubbing my clit, back and forth. My hips began rocking slightly in time with my probing digits, making small waves in the tub.

I couldn't get the images of Leif from earlier in the day out of my head. My beautiful boy was making his mother one horny lady. I imagined being back in his arms, only this time we were naked and kissing, the hot sun on our tanned skin. I could see myself dropping to my knees and taking his cock into my mouth, wanting so much to please my boy. I never swallowed my husband's cum, yet in my vision I happily gobbled down my son's seed.

Just as that image passed through my head, I came hard on my driving fingers. It was one of the most powerful orgasms of my life, and I was shocked that I was able to keep quiet. My head flopped back against the tub as my body relaxed from the intense feelings. It took me a few minutes for my breathing to return to normal, but a tingling feeling remained in my crotch. I then ran my razor over my legs and neatened up my special place, just in case something was to happen.

I reluctantly got out of the tub and slipped into the flannel pajamas I had laid out. Feeling the way I was, I wished I had brought my nightie in with me, but it was too late. Upon exiting the bathroom, I found a fire crackling in the fireplace and the lights turned down low. Leif was sitting on the corner of the bed staring at the fire, but stood and turned towards me when I walked near. He gave me a smile and asked me if I was ready for a massage.

"Honey, that's so sweet, but you don't need to do that," I replied with a sigh. Deep down I really wanted one and was very desirous of his touch, yet was unnerved at the same time.

"Mom, it's the least I can do after making you climb that trail with me today," he countered, and I could see by the look on his face that he really meant it.

If my legs weren't so sore and the setting so special I may have found the will to resist, but the idea of a massage was just too good to pass up. "Okay, you win. Where do you want me?" I responded with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Climb up on the bed, that should work best," he stated as he pointed towards the mattress.

I did as he instructed and laid face-down on the soft comforter. I felt him climb next to me and moment later his hands touched my back softly. Naughty thoughts invaded my mind once more as his strong hands wandered my body, rubbing me through the thin pajamas. The only sound in the room was the occasional crackling of the fire, so I had little to distract my mind as it began to wander. I again imagined being naked with Leif caressing warm oil into every inch of my bare skin. This time I didn't even try to fight the images, I just relaxed and enjoyed the sensual feeling.

Leif stroked my neck and shoulders, then slowly moved his was down my enflamed body. He seemed to know just what I liked and the perfect amount of force to exert in each spot. He spent a lot of time on my lower back which was lovely. His hands occasionally drifted onto my upper butt cheeks, the pressure of which pressed my pussy onto the bed, driving my passion.

Leif then moved down the bed and gently lifted one foot in his hands. I couldn't recall ever having a foot massage before but the effect was heavenly. He alternated between each foot, rubbing all my troubles away. He then worked his way up my legs, spending ample time on my calves before moving higher. His fingers slowly drifted higher, closer and closer to my sex.

He stopped just inches from my pussy and playfully spanked my bottom. It made me jump, and screech out as I turned to look back at him. With a huge grin on his face, he said, "Turn over mom; I'll do your thighs."

I was apprehensive, thinking I might have a wet spot on my PJ's, but unbelievably found that idea that my son might actually see what he had caused thrilling. I rolled over and closed my eyes, completely willing to let him do whatever he wanted to me. My legs were spread about shoulder width, and I awaited his touch with baited breath.

Within seconds I felt his hands touch me just above each knee. Leif softly stroked up and down my thighs gently, slowly adding greater pressure over time. Each time he moved higher, in my head I wanted to scream at him to keep going and touch my moist sex. I wondered if he could possibly smell my arousal or if he was able to see any stain on my PJ's.

At one point I moaned aloud, and my son asked if he was hurting me. I could barely speak and somehow only got out the word, "No."

After working me over for about 20 minutes, I felt his hands move away before he asked, "How was that mom?"

I opened my eyes and looked up at him and he looked so proud of himself when I said, "Wonderful."

He leaned over quickly and kissed me on the lips, then sprang off the bed headed for the bathroom. Over his shoulder he said, "I'm gonna take a quick shower before bed."

I lay on the bed with my body still on fire. I thought about rubbing myself off again but was afraid Leif might pop back in at any second so refrained. A minute of two later I noticed the bathroom door was open a crack, and instantly a devilish idea came into my head.

I quietly slipped out of bed and crept over to the bathroom door. Very slowly peering around the doorframe, I peeked over towards the shower. My son had already gotten in behind the curtain, but I could make out his shadow as he soaped himself up. Even though I really couldn't see much of anything, the thought that I was actually peeping at Leif was intoxicating.

I slipped my right hand under the elastic seam of my pajama bottoms and began teasing my pussy. Part of me felt terrible that I was invading my son's privacy, but I just couldn't help myself. I rarely ever masturbated, yet there I was doing it for the second time in the same evening, and to thoughts of my own son no less.

I was close to cumming once again when I heard the water shut off. If I was thinking clearly, I probably would have run away, but I just had to see what his naked body looked like. I moved my head as far to the side as I could while still being able to see into the room as I saw the curtain open and the amazing vision of my son step out to grab a towel.

He was simply a thing of beauty. He was in wonderful shape, and his skin was almost flawless. My eyes were drawn to his midsection though as I drooled over his penis. He was not hard, but still his cock looked to be about four inches long, making me wonder how large he was when hard. My fingers moved like lightning as I got myself off once again, this time soaking in the sight of Leif in his birthday suit.

I basically waddled back to bed on weak legs and dove under the covers, praying I would not get caught peeping. My breath was ragged and I kept telling myself to get a grip on things before he reentered the room. I was glad the light in the room was low as I'm sure my cheeks were flush.

Leif was back in the room a minute or so later, rubbing a towel over his damp hair. My eyes shot to his crotch as I admired the bulge in his boxers. God, I really was losing it!

When my son came over to climb into bed, I quickly got out to use the bathroom. I was afraid that my fingers might reek of my arousal and wanted to wash them before he got too close. Looking into the mirror I almost felt like I was view another person entirely, a wanton slut.

I took a deep breath and went back to join my son in bed. He looked so handsome propped against the headboard with his broad chest showing. He pulled the covers back for me and I climbed in beside him. His actions may have been so simple for him, but to me he was such a gentleman it really moved me.

Rather than talk like we did the evening before, we instead sat in silence watching the colorful flames dance behind the screen. As the fire died down we both settled deeper into bed under the covers. I was somewhat surprised when I saw Leif's face looming above my own. He leaned in close and said, "Night mom," and gave me a soft kiss right on the lips. We had kissed many times before, but never on the lips that I could remember. He smiled at me brightly and looked like he wanted to say something, but must have lost his nerve and laid his head back on the pillow.

I had been caught off guard by his action and didn't respond immediately, and finally mumbled, "Night."

I found it difficult to sleep that night as I lay so close to my son and I could not get him out of my mind. I wondered about his kiss, was he trying to tell me something? My skin still tingled from the massage and my blood was pumping from the kiss, keeping me aroused. Finally I drifted off to sleep and dreamed about loving my son in an entirely new way.

We awoke early the next day and headed off to breakfast, unsure of just what we'd do that day. We scanned a few brochures, but were still unable to formulate a plan. We figured the best course of action was to consult our hosts for some of their recommendations for a true Vermont fall experience. Both husband and wife replied, "Reilly's Farm," at the same time, so we figured it had to be pretty decent anyway.

We arrived in a large gravel parking lot in front of a gigantic red barn. I felt a bit of trepidation as I feared it would be overly commercial and too much of a tourist trap. From the look in his eyes I think Leif was thinking the same thing, but after the drive we both stepped out of the car and prepared to make the best of things. As luck would have it, I didn't have to try very hard to have fun.

There were lots of options for how one could spend their time. Apparently we could pick our own pumpkins, go on a hay ride, traverse a corn maze, view maple syrup or apple cider being made, and of course tour their gift shop.

We decided to start with a walk through the corn maze, and entered excited for a new adventure. Towers of corn stalks rose above us as we made our way deeper and deeper towards the center. The ground was muddy and uneven, so on more than one occasion I fell into my son seeking his assistance. We began laughing uncontrollably as Leif helped me extract my muddy boot from the muck, my body pressed firmly against his. Before I even knew what was going on, my son had taken me by the hand as we pressed forward.

After stumbling along for longer than I would have cared, we finally reached the center of the maze. Leif and I sat down on one of the seats that were set in a circle around the center. Tired form the effort, I leaned against him and he put his arm around me. It just seemed so perfect to be in the sun on such a wonderful day, in the arms of my dream man.

I could have stayed there all day, but Leif rose and extended a hand to me. He helped me up and we began working our way out. The path out went easier and in no time at all we were back at the entrance.

Leif and I decided to go on the hayride next, which looked like fun way to see the countryside. We climbed aboard a huge hay-covered trailer, pulled by two large Clydesdales. The slow ride through the meadows was amazing, but it was made so much more because I saw sitting so close to my son. The ride was pretty crowded, so space was at a premium. Leif sat on a hay bale while I positioned myself just between his legs on the hay, resting my back upon the bale he was sitting on.

The cart was jostling from side to side along the bumpy dirt path, causing my head at times to rock back into Leif's tummy. I got a wicked idea and slowly slumped down into hay so the back of my head would be just about at his groin level. With each subsequent jolt of the wagon, I intentionally pressed my head backwards, trying to make contact and hopefully stimulate him. I felt a twisted thrill run through my body to be doing something like that in front of others, but I'm sure they had no clue what was going on.

I wondered what could be going on in Leif's head, but I had one clue to what he was feeling. Before long I felt something solid when my head made contact with his body. My son was getting hard! I hoped that it wasn't just because of the contact, but because the contact was from me. I grew bolder and leaned my head back and tried my best to keep it in place, firmly against his hard cock. I was throwing caution to the wind, my hormones clouding my otherwise clear mind.

I jumped when Leif touched the side of my head and started to gently massage my scalp through my flowing hair, but he made no effort to push me away. He must have known I could feel his cock, but he didn't seem to care. He softly scraped his nails along the skin, sending a shiver throughout my body.

I looked around the wagon wondering if anyone had noticed our illicit contact, but everyone was looking at the foliage on the surrounding hills. As much as I wanted to see the colors, I closed my eyes and basket in the feelings my son was giving me.

Sadly, the ride was over before we knew it. I watched as Leif struggled to his feet, I'm sure because of the erection he had in his pants. He helped my down from the wagon, and I intentionally fell into him, pressing my groin into his. We stared into each other's eyes, before he slowly moved his head towards mine. I knew it was coming, a kiss, and I was so ready for it. I closed my eyes as our lips met and was instantly transported to another place. I felt his arms surround me and pull me into a strong embrace. The kiss was long and wet, and our tongues danced in each other's mouths.

We broke the kiss and I suddenly felt embarrassed by what we did, given the fact that so many others were around. None of them knew we were mother and son of course, but it left me with an uncomfortable feeling. Leif gave me an encouraging smile, but I could sense he understood.

As we walked back towards the barn, Leif's fingers wrapped around my own and we went hand in hand. I felt like a schoolgirl again, and I had the most handsome boy in my class. When we originally arrived at the farm I really wanted to hit the gift shop and maybe even find a small pumpkin in the field, but suddenly all I wanted to do was get back to the B&B. My son must have felt the same way because he led me back to the car.

When we reached the convertible, Leif opened my door for me, and held it for me, once again, the perfect gentleman. I wasn't ready to get in just yet and leaned up against him, planting my lips upon his once more. I found myself almost whimpering into his mouth, unable to suppress my feelings. I felt his hand cup the back of my head, directing our movements. My hands wrapped around his waist, holding on for dear life.

Our kiss lasted a few minutes, and I was weak in the knees. We broke apart and Leif gently ran a finger across my cheek, sweetly caressing me in a loving way. He smiled and leaned his forehead against my own and said, "I love you so much mom."

"Oh baby, I love you too," I replied breathlessly.

He moved a step back and motioned me into the car. As I bent to get in, he playfully slapped my bottom and we giggled like kids. We didn't speak the entire way home, I just sat completely contented, my head upon his shoulder and holding his free hand.

When we got back to the B&B, Leif once again came and opened the door for me. As we went in, the owner said, "Back so soon?"

Leif answered, "Yeah, we're pretty tired and are going to lay down for a bit." I had to chuckle at his response. One of two anyway, we were definitely going to lie down. We pulled off our muddy boots, and both almost ran up the stairs knowing what was to come.

Leif unlocked the door and pulled me into the room. No sooner had he bolted the door than we were upon one another. I kissed my son with a passion I had never before known. Our mouths mashed together as our hands caressed each other's body.

I had been fantasizing about that moment for days I just had to scratch my itch. I began pulling Leif's clothes off, wanting to see him naked and give him pleasure. I pulled off his sweater, then his shirt, before dropping to my knees and unbuckled his pants. My hands were literally trembling I was so excited but I finally got them open and breathlessly pulled them down. There was a huge bulge in his boxers, so I knew we was as excited as I.