Leif Peeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for his shorts and dragged them down, careful to pull them away from his hardness. I pushed the fabric to the ground, and then looked back up to my son's groin. Sticking up right before my face was his solid erection. I've never thought the male penis particularly attractive, but if there ever was a beautiful cock, that was it. It was large, but not obscenely so, maybe seven inches or a tad longer, but fairly thick. It seemed just the perfect size for me and I anxiously awaited a time when it would be inside my pussy.

I leaned in to take it into my mouth, but Leif stopped me, holding me by the head. I looked up to see if something was wrong, but Leif just smiled down at me and said, "No mom, you first."

I wasn't really sure what he meant, until he put his hands under my arms and lifted me to my feet. He kicked the pants and shorts off his feet, then smiled at me once more. He gave me a sweet kiss then began undressing me. He took his time as he pulled off all my layers, teasing me greatly.

I became nervous about what his reaction might be in seeing me naked. I thought I was in pretty good shape, but I was a lot older than any woman I'm sure he had ever been with. When my shirt came off I felt my stomach twist slightly, but he smiled reassuringly at me which made me feel a tad better. Leif moved in close and kissed me softly as he unclasped my bra and eased it off my shoulders.

He then stepped back to take a good look at me, seeing my bare breasts for the first time since he was but a child. I lowered my eyes feeling self-conscious, and noticed that my pink nipples were hard.

Leif didn't say a word, but dropped to his knees just as I had done earlier. I closed my eyes when I saw his fingers grab my belt and he worked it open. He then unbuckled and unzipped my slacks, and gently pulled them down my legs. I balanced myself with a hand on his shoulder while he worked the slacks off of each foot. He then began to stand, but scooped a hand under my knee and placed another behind my back, lifting me off my feet.

Leif carried me to the bed and gently lay me down on the soft down comforter. I saw his eyes wandering my body, drinking me in as I did the same to him. He climbed onto the bed and lay aside me, then kissed my forehead softly. He then slowly began placing soft kisses across my face before settling upon my lips.

We started kissing each other very tenderly, taking our time to savor the moment. I saw Leif move his hand towards me breast, and I anxiously awaited his touch. He gently ran the tip of one finger around my nipple, then did the same to the other. I was impressed with the fact he could take his time and be so patient, unlike the men I had been with previously.

He then began rolling my nipples between his fingers as he moved his kisses down my neck and shoulder. My skin tingled as his lips and tongue worked their magic on me. I had one hand stroking his head and the other caressing his back as he showered me with attention.

Leif worked his way to my chest and began kissing and sucking my hard little nipples, while his hands kneaded my breasts. It was like an exquisite torture he was being so gentle, yet every now and then he would softly bite my nipples, causing me to moan out loud.

After toying with my breasts for quite a while, he began kissing and licking his way down my tummy. It had been years since anyone had gone down on me and I was excited at the prospect of my son loving me with his tongue.

His body slid down my body as he kissed lower and lower. He eased his way between my legs and kissed me just above the knee on one side then the other. Just as he had done working his way down my body, he did the same thing as he moved up towards my sex.

Both of my hands where then on the back of his head as he finally planted a soft kiss directly on my mound through my skimpy panties. His hands gently rubbed my thighs while he placed kiss after kiss on my steaming pussy.

I found myself thrusting my hips up to press my groin into his face desirous of greater contact. He had me so worked up his teasing was simply killing me. He must have known because he leaned back a moment before reaching for my panties. I happily rolled my hips to allow him to take them off so he could do whatever he wanted to do next.

Leif's face went right back between my legs and he began licking his way up and down my slit. A long loud sigh escaped my lips as his hot tongue danced over my wet pussy, occasionally pushing it deeper into me. After working me over with his mouth, I felt something firm move inside me and realized my son had obviously inserted a finger inside of me. The invasion of his digit was welcome and made me moan again loudly.

Leif then began to lightly flick his tongue across my sensitive clit as his finger moved in and out of my sex. My hips began rocking again as I moved in concert with the rhythm he had created with his fingers. My hands held his head firmly as I began to ride his finger and face. I do not ever remember being that aggressive with a partner before but I was just so completely drunk with passion.

I realized I was actually huffing and puffing out loud, my breathing had become so heavy. I could feel an intense orgasm rapidly approaching and I began humping Leif's fingers faster and faster. He must have sensed my growing urgency as he matched my pace and started to lap at my clip with greater pressure. Only moments later I felt my body stiffening as my climax washed over me and I had to stifle a scream by biting down on my forearm.

Leif kept licking me as I came down, but thankfully moved away from my overly sensitive clit. I lovingly ran my fingers through his hair in appreciation for what he had done to me and I so wanted to return the favor.

I gently grasped his head and lifted it away from my body. I looked into his eyes and said, "My turn baby, roll over." His face lit up like a Christmas tree at the idea of his mother sucking on his cock. In a flash he was laying on his back beside me, his pole sticking straight up.

Much like the way Leif teased me, I decided to do the same to him. I kissed and licked his nipples trying to stare into his eyes the entire time to turn him on. I wanted him to see just how naughty his mom could be as I licked my way over his washboard stomach. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his prick standing tall and couldn't wait any longer. I raised my head off his tummy and moved my lips to just a fraction of an inch away from the tip.

Staring into his eyes, I asked, "Do you want mommy to suck your cock baby?" It felt so nasty to be using a term like that for myself, something I probably had not used in over 25 years.

I heard a whimper before he grunted, "Yes mommy."

I loved his reaction and wondered if he'd harbored an oedipal complex about me prior to our trip. I snaked my tongue out of my mouth and slowly ran it around the head of his penis, tasting his salty pre-cum. Leif groaned as I began sucking just the tip of his cock, then I slowly began taking more and more of him into my mouth.

I moved one hand to play with his balls while my other wrapped around the base of his thick shaft. I started to jerk his cock at the bottom and suck it at the top, working him over as best as I could. I pushed my face as far down as I could and was able to get most into my mouth, then eased back and began doing it over and over, fucking him with my mouth.

I was working him over only a couple minutes when I heard Leif say my name, and I instantly knew he was trying to warn me he was going to cum soon. I looked up at him and nodded, trying to let him know I understood, but had no intention of stopping. As I said before, I never liked men to shoot in my mouth, but at that moment that's exactly what I wanted. I was desperate to give him the kind of pleasure he had given me and I was going to swallow everything he could give me.

Leif put his hand onto the back of my head as I bobbed onto his cock. I began sucking as hard as I could, knowing he was close. He grasped a fistful of my hair and he began to roll his hips, so I readied for his cum. Seconds later his bottom came up off the bed as be began to empty into my waiting mouth. He made a sound I can only describe as a growl as he came.

I kept sucking softly as his cock slowly deflated in my mouth, then released it with a plop. I kissed his tummy a few times and then rested my head on his belly as I hugged him tightly. He stroked my head and shoulders lovingly as his breathing started to return to normal.

"My god mom, that was amazing," he said, as he teased my hair.

I rolled my head to the side to look at him, and then answered, "So were you sweetie, so were you."

We rested together like that for a long time in silence, but from deep within myself I had a burning desire to have Leif inside of me. I wasn't sure if he would be able to get it up so soon after his orgasm, but I was willing to do whatever it took to get him hard again.

I ran my hand back to his cock and began toying with it. It was flaccid, but I began to roll it within my fingers, sometimes lightly tugging on it, trying to coax it back to life. I moved my face back closer to his crotch and began licking his balls as I manipulated his prick. Shortly after my licking started, his penis began to grow again. I was so ecstatic I took it back into my mouth and started sucking it.

Once he was fully hard again, I sat up and slid my body onto his. I grasped it in my hand and climbed on top of him, aiming it at my sex. I looked Leif in the eye and asked, "So baby, are you ready to fuck mommy?"

"Oh god yes mommy," he cried out enthusiastically.

I wanted to tease him a bit first as payback for what he had done for me, so I said, "Ask mommy nicely sweetie."

"Please mommy, please let me fuck you," he pleaded.

As much as I wanted to tease him more, the reality was I just couldn't wait any longer myself. Without another word I slowly eased my way down onto his rigid shaft. His thick cock stretched my tight pussy, but it felt absolutely wonderful as I bottomed out unto his hips. "Yes," he hissed loudly as my hot pussy engulfed him completely.

I rested in place for a moment before I began to rock my body up and down. I couldn't believe I was actually fucking my own son, and loving it no less. Leif placed his hands on my hips to help guide our movements and then began rolling his body to match my pace. Soon we were fucking each other in steady rhythm, our bodies going in perfect unison.

Leif let me do most of the work for a while, and then he reached up and grabbed my shoulders before he pulled me towards the bed and rolled atop me. His cock never left my pussy and he began fucking me once more. He increased the pace of his thrusting until he was rapidly pumping in and out of me and I drove up into his just as quickly.

I don't think I had ever been fucked so hard and fast, but I loved it. Leif's thick cock was stretching my pussy, but it felt simply amazing. It was everything I'd dreamed about and more. I just hoped he felt as wonderful as I did at that moment.

I looked up at my son and sweat had formed on his brow and his face was contorted as he worked hard to satisfy me. I'm sure sweat covered my body as well as I was straining to keep up. I had no idea where he got the stamina, but Leif just kept going and going without slowing down. My pussy felt like it was on fire and I knew I was going to cum shortly.

I wanted to get him off and remembered how he had responded to my earlier comments, so I offered words of encouragement, "That's it baby, fuck mommy. Fuck mommy's hot, wet pussy."

I could see his eyes go wide as he heard the words, and he began to grunt loudly with each thrust. My dirty talk must have had an effect, so I continued on along the same lines. "Come on baby, make mommy cum on your hard cock. Cum inside mommy's pussy, sweetie, you can do it."

He did not respond with words, he just whimpered and pounded me even harder. We were almost bouncing off the bed as we drew to our climax. I could feel my body tightening again, even the hair on my neck stood on end, as my orgasm neared. At the same time Leif began grunting loudly again and I could see his head begin to roll back and his eyes closed. He made a few more rapid pumps before his body went stiff above me just as my own orgasm hit. A few moments later, he collapsed down upon me and I held him close.

Our breathing was ragged as we fought to catch our breath, our sweaty bodies pressed tightly together. It was wonderful to hold my son with his cock still buried inside of me. I began running my fingers through his sweaty hair and kissing the side of his face. I could feel his hot breath on my sweaty neck as we relaxed in post-coital bliss.

Leif finally lifted his head to look me in the eye. I gave him a loving smile and said, "That was wonderful baby."

"God mom, that was the best ever," he sighed, a smile growing on his face as well.

I thought back to how he responded to my dirty talk and wondered if it had been a long-time fantasy, so I asked, "Honey, may I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure mom," he replied.

I wasn't really sure how to approach the subject, so I just went ahead and asked, "Well, you seemed to really enjoy it when I said mommy, was this something you've thought about before?"

He waited a moment as if to think whether he should tell the truth or not, but he finally admitted it was, "I've dreamed about this moment for years mom."

I smiled at him and said, "Well I'm happy your fantasy has finally come true." He looked relieved as he lowered his head back to my chest.

The room was cool which sent a chill through our sweaty bodies. Leif rose up off me and said, "What do you think about a hot shower mom?"

I must say, after seeing him the previous evening getting out of the tub I had dreamed about just such a thing, so I responded, "Sounds great honey."

Leif got up first and helped me off the bed. He led me by the hand to the shower, and the two of us climbed in and closed the curtain as the warm water washed over us. I took the soap first and started washing my son's back. I must admit, I really enjoyed soaping his taut bottom as it was the nicest I'd ever seen. When that was complete I had him turn around to work on his front. I started at the top and cleaned his face before I moved downwards. I soaped up my hands and then began to gently roll his limp cock in my palms, and then I cupped his balls and rubbed the lather into his skin.

It had been a long time since I'd bathed my son, but I was flooded by pleasant memories. It was wonderful to be able to take care of my baby again.

My turn to be pampered came next and Leif did not disappoint. He didn't simply wash me but rather massaged my whole body while the warm water ran down my skin. Nobody had ever taken so much time to spoil me, and I basked in the attention. He spent a fair amount of time on my chest and pussy, which got my blood flowing again. He stopped before I got too worked up, and then shut off the water.

We took out time drying each other off with the fluffy towels, then Leif went to start a fire. I took the opportunity to brush my teeth. I actually loved the taste he left in my mouth, but I knew most guys were turned off by kissing someone after a blow job, and I really wanted to kiss him more.

I walked back into the bedroom naked and my son was equally naked stoking the fire. I went to the bed and climbed under the covers to warm up, awaiting his return. When he had the fire roaring, Leif came back to the bed and slid in next to me, holding me close.

We looked into each other's eyes and without a word began gently kissing. After the animalistic fucking we had done earlier, it was wonderful to leisurely lie together and make out. We stroked each other's skin as our tongues danced together. It could not have been more perfect.

We ended up taking a nap and woke up in the early evening. Since we didn't have lunch, we decided to head out for an early dinner since we'd burned a lot of calories during our love making.

We had a recommendation for a romantic little bistro, and made a reservation. It turned out to be s lovely a spot, just what we had hoped for. As we sat across from one another we just could not stop smiling. Just like a young married couple, we fed each other mouthfuls from our dishes and flirted ruthlessly. We sipped a delicious bottle of wine and completed the meal by sharing desert.

We drove back to the B&B, but did not go straight up to our room. Since it was a pleasant evening, we took a short walk under the pale moonlight. Strolling hand in hand, we stopped often to hug and kiss, occasionally gazing up at the starry sky. After a while I became chilled, so we headed back towards our room.

Leif stoked the fire while I freshened up, then he took his turn in the bathroom after me. While he was out of the bedroom, I slipped into the slinky nightie I brought. The instant the soft material touched my skin I felt both sexy and horny. I thought about putting on a little show, but decided to climb under the covers to surprise him.

My son reentered the room and started peeling off his clothes before easing himself alongside me. We began kissing the second he settled in, Leif stroking my neck with his fingertips. I waited a moment before I said, "Mommy had a surprise for you, baby."

Leif perked right up when I said mommy, and he looked at me with wide eyes. I very slowly slipped the comforter down my body as far as I could reach, then used my feet to push it completely, off. I'd already cum a couple times already, but teasing my son was getting my pussy wet once more. With a huge grin, I asked, "What do you think of mommy's nightie sweetheart?"

His jaw looked like it was about to fall into his lap as he gawked at my skimpy negligee. "You're gorgeous mommy," he said in barely a whisper.

"Thank you baby, I wore it just for you," I replied in a soothing voice. His couldn't take his eyes off of me which made me feel incredibly sexy. My body was in overdrive again so I pushed things forward. "Can you do something for mommy, sweetheart?" I asked, and he nodded his head enthusiastically. I then followed with, "Would you lick mommy's special place again?"

Leif's face was flush with excitement as he responded, "Oh yes, mommy," and moved towards my legs. Before I even knew what happened, my son had opened my legs up and was easing up my nightie. I had not put on any panties, so in an instant my little kitty was exposed to his hungry eyes. Like before he started kissing my thighs but moved closer to my sex more rapidly. Only a short time later I felt his tongue gliding over my wet pussy.

God it felt so wonderful to have a man's tongue on me in such an intimate way. He seemed to know just what I liked and licked me perfectly. He spent a lot of time working my labia, but occasionally he would force his tongue deep inside me and lap away. I once again felt his fingers enter me as his mouth continued its assault.

I couldn't believe I was ready to cum so quickly, but there I was on the brink just minutes later. My breathing was ragged and I started making huffing sounds like I had earlier. Leif concentrated his tongue on my clit and finger fucked my pussy and I shot off like a rocket. I melted back into the bed, momentarily spent.

I looked down at Leif and he was staring back at me with a giant grin on his handsome face, I'm sure proud of the fact he'd made me cum so quickly. I smiled back and said, "You made mommy feel very, very good baby."

"I'm so glad mommy," he replied, and leaned in to kiss my pussy again.

God I just loved that boy and could really get used to that kind of treatment! I wanted to return the favor and get him off, so I said, "Does my baby want mommy to suck his big thingy?"